Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

Round 1: Gaara easily

Round 2: idk

Round 3: idk

The only real threat is Korra and Lin. In Gaara's home village he stomps team tho

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Sand Coffin

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals off team has a chance. Just sayin.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DBVSE7

Gaara looses to fire and water benders :/.. Element Superiority

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Nyas

@dbvse7 said:

Gaara looses to fire and water benders :/.. Element Superiority

Not by Naruto verse rules :

No Caption Provided

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DBVSE7

@nyas: .. Dude logic.. It has nothing to to do with the verse.. Sand can't beat water.. PERIOD.. And, cnless Gaara can control glass he's not beating a fire bender.

I would LOVE to see Gaara beat Kisame wit his element..

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

@nyas: .. Dude logic.. It has nothing to to do with the verse.. Sand can't beat water.. PERIOD.. And, cnless Gaara can control glass he's not beating a fire bender.

Why can't sand beat water ? ê_é It's not dirt, it's sand.

And sand needs 2.300 degree Celsius (4000 Fahrenheit) to be turned into glass, how hot is a fire bender's fire ?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaara wins.

@nyas said:

@dbvse7 said:

And sand needs 2.300 degree Celsius (4000 Fahrenheit) to be turned into glass, how hot is a fire bender's fire ?

He has been hindered by water before.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

what logic? in the narutoverse earth is strong against water, nyas even posted a picture for you

and lol @ a firebender beating gaara

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaara wins.

@nyas said:

@dbvse7 said:

He has been hindered by water before.

Filler ?

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Korra get to her form from the show's finale?

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@dbvse7 said:

Wuh?

First off Gaara isn't Crocodile, it's not like a single drop of water will just nullify his powers. Remember quantity matters here too; Gaara can control an obscene amount of sand .

No Caption Provided

So unless the water-bender here can manipulate the same amount of water or greater and let's not for get Gaara sand is mobile and can be made to avoid the water.

Also Gaara is by far the worst combatant for a bender to go against since as soon as the batter begin he can restricts their limbs...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Korra get to her form from the show's finale?

she is featless when she remerged with raava if that's what you were referring to? I was giving her the form in which she was fighting Vaatu and winning.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DBVSE7

@nyas: @ratava: Yes depending on the fire bender and the fight isn't in the Naruto verse thats why I said the verse doesn't matter.. Also a water bender could just freeze his sand.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Nyas

@dbvse7 said:

@nyas: @ratava: Yes depending on the fire bender and the fight isn't in the Naruto verse thats why I said the verse doesn't matter.. Also a water bender could just freeze his sand.

Really ? so fire benders are actually Magma benders ? lol

You know that 3000°F is enough to melt rocks, so does that mean all earth benders are non-factors when faced against fire benders ? D:

And you saw the scans TGWHP (acronym lol) posted, they are going to need a LOT of water to even fight him, also he can fly out of their range.

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Loading Video...

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Loading Video...

I mean...come on

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Its logically compatible. Considering water technically weakens sand while heat turns it into glass. Earth bending can be used to counter anyway(earthbending is superior to gaara's control of sand) Air can be used to scatter the sand.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Its logically compatible. Considering water technically weakens sand while heat turns it into glass. Earth bending can be used to counter anyway(earthbending is superior to gaara's control of sand) Air can be used to scatter the sand.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ Water doesnmt really "weaken" sand it makes it heavier.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But on a serious note Gaara wins lool No one on team avatar is faster than Gaaras Sand.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Mike_Fowler

Answer this question are they fast enough to get through the sand shield

You know the same sand that reacted to Amaterasu and withstood the guillotine drop

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Nyas

@nyas: Its logically compatible. 1) Considering water technically weakens sand while heat turns it into glass. 2)Earth bending can be used to counter anyway(earthbending is superior to gaara's control of sand) 3) Air can be used to scatter the sand.

Nope, It's the other way around. Ever tried to build a sand castle ? Water helps giving sand a more solid and compact form :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

2) Any proof ? Also could they react before having their limbs crushed with a surprise attack ? Or getting buried underground ?

3)Gaara's sand was dense enough to protect him from the needles of that fodder who could use them to pierce a few millimeters of steel :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

so does that mean Korra can shatter steel ?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By DeathHero61

@nyas:

1. Thats stupid. Water dampens it and makes it soft you genius.

2. Proof that earthbending is better than gaara's sand bending..... sure why not.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

3. Well technically with air bending yeah, i don't see why not. Pressurized air is pretty powerful. Who knows? Considering how avatar state allows korra to utilize other avatars powers there was probably a avatar who could cut through steel just by creating air slashes.( i believe i saw something like that in avatar multiple times but im not going through the entire series to find that.)

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This whole element thing you've come up with isn't that black and white. If I dropped a cup of water in a desert have I "weakened" the desert, of course not because there's still leagues of sand around. I don't know where you got the "earthbending beats Gaara sand thing" since as displayed in the whole library fiasco. Toph, one of the greatest EB of all time, even needed specific practice in sand bending.

As for air are you forgetting the quantity of Gaara's sand.

Remember.

No Caption Provided

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DeathHero61

@thatguywithheadphones: Well obviously a cup of water won't do anything.(but a tsunami would) Okay you got me with the whole toph didn't practice sandbending much. But i don't see how air wouldn't play a factor despite quantity. Like i said avatars have some pretty beast feats with Airbending. One of the older avatars being able to air bend an entire forest.

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61:

3. Well technically with air bending yeah, i don't see why not. Pressurized air is pretty powerful. Who knows? Considering how avatar state allows korra to utilize other avatars powers there was probably a avatar who could cut through steel just by creating air slashes.( i believe i saw something like that in avatar multiple times but im not going through the entire series to find that.)

As some one whose scene ATLA almost 6 times over, the greatest things they burst were boulders.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Nyas

@deathhero61 said:

@nyas:

1. Thats stupid. Water dampens it and makes it soft you genius.

2. Proof that earthbending is better than gaara's sand bending..... sure why not.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

1) I'm guessing you never played with sand as a child, so I'll just overlook that "stupid" remark. So why don't you try it yourself next you go to the beach ?

2)What were these videos for ? none of that even compares to Gaara vs Kimimaru.

3)Funny how you get pissed each time someone makes an assumption when you yourself like making them lol

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By DBVSE7

Sure characters in Avatar have impressive feats, but they're not abilities out of Naruto verse characters capability.

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Tohoma

Gaara in sunagakure stomps badly. Gaara on ember island takes this as well. Only chance the team has is in republic city but even then gaara can still give them a good fight.

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm tempted to say Narutoverse in general stomps Avatarverse, but with the benders chosen and the fact it's multiple on Gaara that may not hold much water. *wiggle eyebrows* Still, Morals off and the starting distance really play to gaara's favor. Pretty sure he could long range them right from the start of the battle, no one in Avatar would be fast enough to close the distance. Perhaps dodge though. Earth bending should be able to get around some of Gaara's sand control. Like say the ultimate defense and armor, but plain old trying to out sand cantrol him will not end well. Of course dampening Gaara's sand with some water bending would help as well. All in all it would need to be a team effort for team avatar to stand a chance. I figure :

Round 1: Gaara murder-rape-rofl stomps them. no water, lots of sand.

Round 2: Gonna Say Gaara here too. Good amount of sand, thought team Avatar would have a chance. Gaara...9/10 though.

Round 3: As I said my money would be on Gaara, but I'll say 7/10 mayhaps.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas:

1. i have. when you play with sand and you wet it, A sand castles structure weakens when you throw sand on it.. Haven't you ever notice if you take a sand castle and pour water on it that it can be destroyed?

Loading Video...

2.Earthbending allows a better connection to the earth. Not only telling you where your opponent is without even having to look at them due to feeling the vibrations of the earth, but also do to the fact that you can even use it in combat far faster than gaara's sand manipulation. An earth bender could easily trap gaara faster than gaara could attack them. The best part is that they can create rocks out of gaara's sand if they need to and just turn it on him.

3. Yeah but i actually have a basis for my assumption. Avatar state along with the fact that on multiple occasions air bending has shown destructive force, why can't it cut through steel, when firebending could be used to potentially melt it, water cut it via water slashes(pressurized water cuts through steel) or Metal bending. The best part about this fight is metal bending considering there is metal everywhere in republic city.

Loading Video...

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatarstate solostomp all rounds, the power of all previous avatar with 4 elements which 1 of them being Earth(sand). Gaara is so outclassed it's not even funny.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Gaara curbstomps in all three rounds. People are forgetting how fast his sand is. Not only it blocked amaterasu, but also it intercepted raikage, plus it crossed hundreds of meter to defend him mid-explosion. And he was able make a town-wide shield in the time deidara's #18 detonated. He could practically kill all the benders before they realized.

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: How can earthbenders use earth faster than Gaara's sand? To bring up another speed feat of sand reaction it dang near kept up with Lee pre time skip. Also, Gaara can in turn make rocks into sand for him to control, so kind of nullifies that.

As for cutting steel the only bending I ever saw that looked like it alone could cut steel was Unalock's bad ass ice/water drill he used to try and free Vaatu.

Narutoverse in general outclasses Avatarverse, and Gaara is one of the major contenders.... Top 20 at least >.>

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaara curbstomps in all three rounds. People are forgetting how fast his sand is. Not only it blocked amaterasu, but also it intercepted raikage, plus it crossed hundreds of meter to defend him mid-explosion. And he was able make a town-wide shield in the time deidara's #18 detonated. He could practically kill all the benders before they realized.

This right here. Gaara is at a level that even the avatars in the avatar state would be hard pressed to match. The sheer quantity Gaara can control at once would overwhelm the entire team. Or he can drag them all hundreds of feet below the surface where they can't move their limbs and then crush them with sand burial.

Darkheart223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree with @princearagorn1 Gaara is at a level of his own....completely outclasses team avatar

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't know Gaara vs Benders would stimulate such debate I am curious to know how lightning that mako produces reacts to Gaara's sand and not to forget Korra is capable of

Loading Video...

I think that could give Gaara a lot of trouble although they are all insanely powerful I can't really pick a side as of yet.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 the_stegman  Moderator

Gaara wins all rounds imo.

In an unrelated note, that beardless Tenzin art looks better than the actual show. That's how he should look.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar state this sand castles that.. 1 Gaara can "feed" his sand (making more of it) to change the whole terrain with ease.. Which we see avatars do in AS. He make his sand hard by using the minerals in in the ground, making it harder than steel (debatable) so water wont really be an issue.

2. Team Avatar is outclassed in reaction and normal soaped compared to Gaaras sand. Lee and Kimimaro struggled and both are faster than anyone in the Avatar verse.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

Avatar state this sand castles that.. 1 Gaara can "feed" his sand (making more of it) to change the whole terrain with ease.. Which we see avatars do in AS. He make his sand hard by using the minerals in in the ground, making it harder than steel (debatable) so water wont really be an issue.

2. Team Avatar is outclassed in reaction and normal soaped compared to Gaaras sand. Lee and Kimimaro struggled and both are faster than anyone in the Avatar verse.

I always thought team Avatar could break the sand grip could be wrong though but

1. With Lin can't she just solidify and break it?

2. Tenzin air vortex out of it?

3. Korra all of the above?

4. Mako, I guess he is out of luck though unless one of the others free him

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: Gaara can just make more thats the thing and again Gaaras sand is just to fast for them when it comes to defense and offense, they would get tossed around like salad.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

@uchiha454: Gaara can just make more thats the thing and again Gaaras sand is just to fast for them when it comes to defense and offense, they would get tossed around like salad.

Basically, considering how much faster gaara is, by the time they got out of first sand coffin, gaara buries them with another five.