#1 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

The demon sand child fights Naruto's mentor to the death. Fight takes place on the falls where Naruto and Sasuke fought, who wins?

#2 Posted by terry2012 (4813 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a good one.

#3 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

Gaara

#4 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3422 posts) - - Show Bio

Gaara defeated several kage level ninja during the fourth shinobi war. I doubt kakashi could stand up to him for too long.

#5 Posted by Nefarious (18837 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi. 

#6 Posted by DrRenekton (256 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi

#7 Posted by Tony_Shark (458 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi.

How? Kamui.

#8 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#9 Edited by MyonKuro (83 posts) - - Show Bio
Kakashi.
Kakashi's a really skilled ninja and is a LITTLE cooler than Gaara XD.
But Kakashi has Sharingan and I'm sure it's effective against Gaara! So Kakashi wins.
#10 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3868 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman: Is this pre timeskip or post time skip. As in is this Gaara and Kakkashi from the original Naruto or is this current Gaara and Kakkashi from shippuden?

#11 Posted by samuel_larson_10 (283 posts) - - Show Bio

mmmm Kakashi, if he used Mangyekou (did I spell that right) sharingan

#12 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1 said:

Gaara defeated several kage level ninja during the fourth shinobi war.

The 2nd Mizukage? His dad? The Kazekage had limited feats and none of the other kage's defeats were on his own.

When Kakashi Hatake has shown incredible resiliency and was considered a candidate for Hokage himself. Kakashi is much more versatile, observant, and creative than Gaara. I'm assuming this is current, and raikari will still be extrememly effective post-time skip, considering chidori was pre-time skip, not to mention kamui if Gaara is stationary.

#13 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3868 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise: No pre-time skip Gaara slaughters Kakkashi and post time skip kakkashi slaughters Gaara

#14 Posted by JonSmith (3990 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate to be THAT guy, but wouldn't this be better suited to AnimeVice?

#15 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tony_Shark said:

Kakashi.

How? Kamui.

This. Gaara's ultimate defense can't protect from a sight based attack that can actually be expanded even if he said in a sand bubble.

#16 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

Kakashi.
#17 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@KnightRise: No pre-time skip Gaara slaughters Kakkashi and post time skip kakkashi slaughters Gaara

pre-time skip Gaara with Shukaku>pre-time skip no curse Sauke, but pre-time skip Kakashi>>the same Sasuke

#18 Posted by tazze019 (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi will win..

#19 Posted by The Stegman (23188 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna give it to Kakashi after a pretty awesome fight.

#20 Posted by ChaoticSuperman (325 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi.

Gaara likes to rum rum in the bum bum of Naruto.

#21 Posted by nishi99 (380 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be a badass fight but Kakashi would win

#22 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

These are pre-time skip incarnations of both.

#23 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3868 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman: Alright then Gaara slaughters him

#24 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3868 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

pre-time skip Gaara with Shukaku>pre-time skip no curse Sauke, but pre-time skip Kakashi>>the same Sasuke

Pre time skip Kakkashi would get slaughter by pre-time skip curse mark stage 2 saskue and Gaara would give Stage 2 curse saskue a beat down, especially if Gaara "sleeps." Saskue was barley able to contend with a one tailed fox cloak Naruto so a full Shukaku Gaara would slaughter him and thus kakkashi serves the same fate

#25 Posted by ferventking (259 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1: He really didn't. The revived Kage weren't fighting for real, were telling Gaara about their weaknesses and even then he had trouble.

Despite this, Gaara wins.

#26 Posted by girugamesh (439 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith said:

Yeah, also because most people on this site don't have a clue what they're talking about when it comes to anime.

But for this, Gaara wins after a good fight. For the people saying "kamui=win", you may want to reconsider. Kakashi will only use it as a last resort, so if Gaara can get a quick kill he'll never get the chance to use it. Also Gaara was able to react to Sasuke's amaterasu with his sand, if he can do that then I'm sure he could do the same for Kakahsi's kamui.

#27 Posted by ohgodwhy (96 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's pre-timeskip then I'd give to Kakashi. Post-timeskip and Gaara gets my vote. The way I think of it is that post-timeskip Naruto was still not at the same level as Kakashi, as was shown during the Bell Test. He was a lot closer, but not quite there and I don't think pre-timsekip Gaara would be able to be early Shipuudden Naruto.

#28 Posted by D3athstroke (3909 posts) - - Show Bio

Gaara

Kakashi is weak and lol Gaara is not kunai to get Kamuid

#29 Posted by ImTheAmazingSpiderman (61 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#30 Edited by william1 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@girugamesh said:

@JonSmith said:

Yeah, also because most people on this site don't have a clue what they're talking about when it comes to anime.

But for this, Gaara wins after a good fight. For the people saying "kamui=win", you may want to reconsider. Kakashi will only use it as a last resort, so if Gaara can get a quick kill he'll never get the chance to use it. Also Gaara was able to react to Sasuke's amaterasu with his sand, if he can do that then I'm sure he could do the same for Kakahsi's kamui.

amaterasu is a frontal attack but kakashis kamui isnt frontal attack it is a space time ninjutsu, it is teleportation, remember when pain sent a speeding missile at choji the missile wasn't in kakashis range of view but kakashi used kamui to see it and then just teleported it. the only thing that can beat kamui is teleportation jutsu, an exam was when minato teleportated his body from the kamui's teleportation, another example was when obito stopped kakashi from teleporting the ghedo mazo. kakashi wins this fight with raikiri or kamui. kakashi will use suiton water manipulation to make the sand heavier giving him the speed advantage to land a raikiri, if that doesnt work as a last resort he will use kamui.

#31 Posted by ShenKuei (1584 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonsmith said:

Agreed, there should be at least 1 comic book character in every battle.

#32 Posted by Batking200 (230 posts) - - Show Bio

Gaea loses

#33 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16131 posts) - - Show Bio

With Kamui, kakashi. I don't recall gaara having knowledge on that. Without it, gaara. He's going to catch kakashi sooner or later...

#34 Posted by dondave (34641 posts) - - Show Bio

With Kamui, kakashi. I don't recall gaara having knowledge on that. Without it, gaara. He's going to catch kakashi sooner or later...

#35 Posted by soaringturkeys (414 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1 said:

The 2nd Mizukage? His dad? The Kazekage had limited feats and none of the other kage's defeats were on his own.

When Kakashi Hatake has shown incredible resiliency and was considered a candidate for Hokage himself. Kakashi is much more versatile, observant, and creative than Gaara. I'm assuming this is current, and raikari will still be extrememly effective post-time skip, considering chidori was pre-time skip, not to mention kamui if Gaara is stationary.

Well at least Gaara has feats. Gaara's beaten people. He's still keeping up with people now. He's the strongest in the sand village and has been more effective in the war than kakashi who has done nothing consequential.

I put my money on the guy who's beaten more than one notable character, who's become not only a kage but the leader of an army, who has surprassed his previous self against the guy who lost every fight he's been in bar zabuza and fodder ninjas.

and what's with everyone saying kamui? does noone actually read the manga? name one time Kamui has worked that effectively on an opponent. Seriously.

Everyone claims Kamui to be the be all end all move but he's had plenty opportunities to use Kamui, he was bloodlusted at one point, he was even cloaked in Narutos Chakra and yet its killed nill opponents.

#36 Posted by shonen3 (476 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi defeated the 4th hokage. 4 HOKAGE >>>MADARA.

#37 Posted by russellmania77 (14615 posts) - - Show Bio

Kumai

#38 Posted by russellmania77 (14615 posts) - - Show Bio

@shonen3: kakashi never defeated minato

#39 Posted by hyperbertha (1279 posts) - - Show Bio

@knightrise said:

@ghost_rider1 said:

Well at least Gaara has feats. Gaara's beaten people. He's still keeping up with people now. He's the strongest in the sand village and has been more effective in the war than kakashi who has done nothing consequential.

I put my money on the guy who's beaten more than one notable character, who's become not only a kage but the leader of an army, who has surprassed his previous self against the guy who lost every fight he's been in bar zabuza and fodder ninjas.

and what's with everyone saying kamui? does noone actually read the manga? name one time Kamui has worked that effectively on an opponent. Seriously.

Everyone claims Kamui to be the be all end all move but he's had plenty opportunities to use Kamui, he was bloodlusted at one point, he was even cloaked in Narutos Chakra and yet its killed nill opponents.

Kamui ripped off Deidara's arm. It sucked in Deidara's suicidal explosion. It almost gorged out the head of the Gedo statue. The fact that this battle takes place in a location without sand gives Kakashi the win as he can suck in Gara's sand and then go for the kill. Gaara is pretty much worthless without sand.

#40 Posted by hyperbertha (1279 posts) - - Show Bio
@jonsmith said:

What makes you think Naruto is an anime?

#41 Posted by easterlin (108 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi.

#42 Posted by soaringturkeys (414 posts) - - Show Bio

@soaringturkeys said:

@knightrise said:

@ghost_rider1 said:

Kamui ripped off Deidara's arm. It sucked in Deidara's suicidal explosion. It almost gorged out the head of the Gedo statue. The fact that this battle takes place in a location without sand gives Kakashi the win as he can suck in Gara's sand and then go for the kill. Gaara is pretty much worthless without sand.

Yeah, almost.

and no that wasn't his suicide explosion. Diedara didn't die and it wasn't his strongest attack. In fact it's a great showing of diedara.

Kakashi is the almost ninja. He's Almost done this. He's almost done that.

Again, tell me. What has Kamui done that was anything consequential? Has Kamui actually defeated an opponent.

Kamui to the face doesn't freakin work.