#1 Edited by Lunacyde (19431 posts) - - Show Bio

Combatants:

G.I. Joe:

Duke - M4 Assault Rifle w/ red dot, FN-FiveSeven Pistol, Combat Knife, Frag Grenade

Roadblock - M2 Browning Heavy Machine Gun, Glock 18 Auto Pistol, Sig Sauer P226 Pistol

Lady Jaye – SCAR-L Assault Rifle w/ Red Dot, Twin Beretta 92F Pistols, Frag Grenade

Flint – SCAR-H Assault Rifle w/ Red Dot, Twin Hk45 Pistols,Frag Grenade, Twin Combat Knives, Frag Grenade

Snake-Eyes – Sword and Throwing Knives

Gen. Joe Colton – Colt 1911 .45 Pistol, Hk Mp5 SmG, silenced Beretta 92 F pistol, 2 frag grenades, Combat knife

Vs.

Expendables:

Barney Ross – S&W .38 Snub Nose Revolver, M-16 Assault Rifle, Beretta 92F Pistol, Brass Knuckles, Frag Grenade

Lee Christmas – UMP45 SmG w/ red dot, Throwing Knives, Brass Knuckles

Yin Yang – UMP9 SmG w/Red dot, Hk USP9, Combat Knife

Hale Caesar – AA-12 Auto-Shotgun, Taurus .44 Magnum, Frag Grenade

Toll Road – FAMAS Assault Rifle w/ Red Dot, Sawed-Off Saiga Shotgun, Combat Knife, Frag Grenade

Billy The Kid- Barrett .50 Cal Sniper Rifle, Glock 18 Auto-pistol, Combat Knife, Frag Grenade

Gunner Jensen - A5-15 w/ Grenade Launcher (only one grenade ammo), Walther PPK .45 Pistol, Giant ass combat knife, Frag Grenade

Setting:

World War II era West German town. Wide streets with rubble, burned out vehicles, sandbags, battlements and other obstacles. Bombed out buildings, mostly 2 or 3 stories tall, completely abandoned. Some of the buildings are on fire, and there is a tall clock tower in the center of town. Opponents start out approximately .5 miles apart out of their opponents view, but their opponent is aware of the general direction they are coming from.

Scenario 1. 1 v. 1s

Roadblock vs. Hale Caesar

General Colton vs. Barney Ross

Lady Jaye vs. Billy the Kid

Flint vs. Toll Road

Snake-Eyes vs. Yin-Yang and Lee Christmas

Duke vs. Gunner Jensen

Scenario 2. Team Battle

Scenario 3. Unarmed Team Battle

Rules:

- Win by Death, KO, or Incapacitation

- No time limit

- All Battles Start at 10 AM

- All character are in character

- Combatants know nothing of their opponents

- Unlimited Ammo, but must reload

- All standard clips (no extended clips)

- All guns have iron sites unless specified

- Feats from first two movies in each series are what to base your opinion on.

#2 Edited by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5132 posts) - - Show Bio

Snake Eyes solos

#3 Posted by Lunacyde (19431 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if I were to give him nothing but a sword>?

#4 Edited by Marshall_Long (2149 posts) - - Show Bio

The Rock Lays the Smackdown on these Jabronis

#5 Edited by Lunacyde (19431 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the battles are a lot more even than the remarks would suggest.

#6 Edited by Marshall_Long (2149 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah I don't really know who wins I was just trolling.

#7 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Lunacyde (19431 posts) - - Show Bio

Both teams are very OP. I see it being pretty close, especially with the handicaps I have given Snake-Eyes.

#9 Posted by debeze (243 posts) - - Show Bio

chuck norris solos

#10 Posted by theDCkid (889 posts) - - Show Bio

@debeze said:

chuck norris solos

No, just...no.

#11 Posted by KingofComix (211 posts) - - Show Bio

@debeze: The Rock would send him and the rest of the care bears to the smackdown hotel

#12 Edited by theONEtaichou (1554 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

joes win mostly because of snake eyes.

#14 Posted by Equonox (966 posts) - - Show Bio

Scenario 1:

Lady Jaye vs. Billy the Kid (expert Sniper w/ a .50 cal? Owned.)

Flint vs. Toll Road

Duke vs. Gunner Jensen

Outcome: Draw

Scenario 2:

Expendables stomp. Superior firepower, especially since they have the only marksman who has a .50 cal. Not even Snake Eyes stops that.

Scenario 3:

Snake Eyes could likely solo.

#15 Posted by Deranged Midget (17716 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a fantastic battle. Kudos on the set-up!

Due to the battlefield, this makes the fights themselves far more fleshed out and suitable to both sides with no distinct advantages being clearly given.

1 v 1:

Roadblock vs. Hale Caesar- This is a tough one. Both are absolute tanks with equally destructive weaponry in their possessions. Although, I'd have to hand it to Caesar as he's shown to be more agile and he can pull off shots quicker with his AA-12 in and out of cover while Roadblock would be forced to lug around his LMG.

General Colton vs. Barney Ross- I'm giving it Barney. He's quicker, tougher and a far better shot than Joe is.

Lady Jaye vs. Billy the Kid- This is absolutely unfair. Billy is an expert marksman with his .50 Cal and he'd drop Jaye before she even got wind of him.

Flint vs. Toll Road- Could go either way.

Snake-Eyes vs. Yin-Yang and Lee Christmas- Alright, here's the tough one. Snake Eyes is severely limited in his gear but he greatly outclasses Yang and Lee in hand-to-hand combat. If they caught wind of Snake coming, it might be over for him, but he's a master of stealth and he has plenty of cover to guard him while making his way to their position. It could go either way, but I'd be leaning to Snake.

Duke vs. Gunner Jensen- It's debatable, but Gunner could flush out Duke with his grenade launcher, forcing him to expose his position and lay down fire on him, but Gunner is also thick headed and lets his ego get the better of him. That might be his downfall, allowing Duke to outsmart him and get the shot off.

Team Battle:

The Expendables have this in the bag. A huge differential factor in regards to fire-power, especially leaning towards Caesar's insanely destructive AA-12 and Billy's .50 Cal. He'll be picking off the Joe's with ease while the rest of the team flushes them out, exposed in the open like sitting ducks.

Unarmed Combat:

The only two Expendables with any glimmer of hope here are Yang and Lee. The rest, Snake Eyes can dispatch off with absolute ease.

Moderator Online
#16 Posted by lordraiden (7409 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry, Joe's take this ;-)

#17 Edited by Picallo3798 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok Snake-eyes is great, but come on, Jet-li and Stathams characters are also Bad@$$. I dont see him making this HUGE difference. I think the expendables take it due to the Sniper. He's just too good and can take out the joes before they know whats going on. Now on the unarmed combat part this could get interesting. In the expendables all of them show pretty good H2H feats with the exception of Terry Crews. In the Joes the Rock shows some good feats and of course Snake eyes, but the others are pretty basic. Statham < Snake eyes, Li < Snake eyes, but Statham , Li > Snake eyes. He's good, but they're both also good and 2 on 1. The other fights can get tossed around as Crews and the kid dont really show any melee feats. I think that

all around the expendables seem to have more experience and their H2H overall

also seems to be a bit better also. I give it to Barney and his gang. Now in the 1 v 1's

Lady Jaye vs. Billy the Kid (sniper, come on)

Flint vs. Toll Road

Snake-Eyes vs. Yin-Yang and Lee Christmas (sorry 2 on 1 Statham and Li together take it)

Duke vs. Gunner Jensen. Expendables win.

In the H2H Snake eyes doesnt solo. This is just silly. If the fights happen at the same time I think most of the Expendables characters would win, pretty much the same as above leaving roadblock and duke vs 5. Expendables win.

#18 Edited by Equonox (966 posts) - - Show Bio

the H2H Snake eyes doesnt solo. This is just silly. If the fights happen at the same time I think most of the Expendables characters would win, pretty much the same as above leaving roadblock and duke vs 5. Expendables win.

I disagree...none of em had very good unarmed combat feats in Expendables, meanwhile Snake Eyes is an insanely well-trained assassin...maybe he won't solo, but he counts for a LOT more than a few of the Expendables together...unarmed the Expendables get trounced.

#19 Edited by Picallo3798 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

@equonox said:

I disagree...none of em had very good unarmed combat feats in Expendables, meanwhile Snake Eyes is an insanely well-trained assassin...maybe he won't solo, but he counts for a LOT more than a few of the Expendables together...unarmed the Expendables get trounced.

You're kidding right? Did you not watch the expendables? Jet Li and Stathams character had awesome H2H feats. Stathams scene in the second movie was amazing. Stallone had a good fight with Steve Austin and Van damme so did Randy Couture against Austin. Gunnar fought Li's character and did well. Each of those characters showed well above average H2H feats. Joes you dont see a whole lot. Its implied but here we go by whats actually seen and the expendables have more actual shown feats. Snake eyes 1 on 1 vs anyone in this fight he would win hands down, but its not 1 v 1 in all of the fights. In fact for him its never 1 on 1. He's not good enough to take on 2 3 or 4 of the expendables. These arent average movie bad guys they're the elite in their own right. If Li and Stathams characters werent as good H2H then maybe, but they're awesome in the movie I cant believe you actually said they dont have any good feats, it was their specialty.

#20 Posted by Lunacyde (19431 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm. I'm kind of disappointed I gave Billy the sniper rifle now lol

Granted I wouldn't consider many of his shots that impressive by action hero terms. Bob Lee Swagger would make him look like a clown.

#21 Edited by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

@picallo3798: I can't comment on all of this since I haven't seen the new movie, but snake eyes feats in the first movie should be enough to prove that he can probably beat christmas and lee solo.

#22 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@deranged_midget: I haven't seen the new G.I. Joe movie but I have to say, that was an exceptional breakdown, sir!

#23 Posted by Deranged Midget (17716 posts) - - Show Bio
@lunacyde said:

Hmm. I'm kind of disappointed I gave Billy the sniper rifle now lol

Granted I wouldn't consider many of his shots that impressive by action hero terms. Bob Lee Swagger would make him look like a clown.

Taking away his sniper would render him useless! You made up for it by limiting Snake Eyes's to a sword :P

@xanni15 said:

@deranged_midget: I haven't seen the new G.I. Joe movie but I have to say, that was an exceptional breakdown, sir!

Ha, thanks mate! :)

Moderator Online
#24 Posted by ArrowRain (122 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1

Lady Jaye vs. Billy the Kid

Flint vs. Toll Road

Duke vs. Gunner Jensen

Round 2

Not sure.

Round 3

G.I Joe takes this hands down.

#25 Edited by Equonox (966 posts) - - Show Bio

@picallo3798: I've seen all 4 movies in question, and while the Expendables are certainly great H2H, Snake Eyes is on another level. I think you're underrating him.

#26 Edited by Picallo3798 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

@equonox: I can can just say we agree to disagree and stay friendly. I dont think he's THAT great. I dont remember alot of the first Joes movie because it was horrible, but I saw the second one on the first day, and other than the mountain scene, which in this fight means diddley but was AWESOME, I didnt see Snake Eyes do anything really over the top. The fight scenes were cool, but the fight scenes in the expendables were equally cool.

#27 Posted by Equonox (966 posts) - - Show Bio

@picallo3798: that's fair, and I agree w/ your assessment of the movies themselves.

#28 Posted by VaporishLicense (132 posts) - - Show Bio

expendables all the wayy. they got chuck norris