This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by Garnbit (77 posts) - - Show Bio

Future Trunks is the disciplined and noble warrior from the future who aids the warriors in the battle against the androids. He's a bit shy, but is never one to shy away from a fight if he can make a difference in any way.

Vegeta is the prince of all Saiya-jin's. As a child, he had a very high power level. His father King Vegeta was sure that if anyone could achieve the Super Saiya-jin level, it would be his son.

#3 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Garnbit says:

"Future Trunks is the disciplined and noble warrior from the future who aids the warriors in the battle against the androids. He's a bit shy, but is never one to shy away from a fight if he can make a difference in any way. Vegeta is the prince of all Saiya-jin's. As a child, he had a very high power level. His father King Vegeta was sure that if anyone could achieve the Super Saiya-jin level, it would be his son. "

umm i know the history of all dbz so i dont need a lesson. stick to the thread

#4 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Garnbit says:

"As a member of the Saiyan race, Vegeta possesses a large number of transformations that enhance his abilities to varying degrees and alter his physical appearance. Being a Saiyan, Vegeta has the ability to become an Oozaru, so long as he still has his tail. Entering such a transformation increases his strenght tenfold"

dude quit with the history lessons iknow all this. tell me who wins

#5 Posted by Garnbit (77 posts) - - Show Bio

As a member of the Saiyan race, Vegeta possesses a large number of transformations that enhance his abilities to varying degrees and alter his physical appearance. Being a Saiyan, Vegeta has the ability to become an Oozaru, so long as he still has his tail. Entering such a transformation increases his strenght tenfold

#6 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Garnbit says:

"Vegeta also new attack in almost every fight. "

dude whats wrong with you i know vegeta i am vegeta now stick to the thread

#7 Posted by Garnbit (77 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegeta also

new attack in almost every fight.

#8 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Garnbit says:

"Future Trunks is the disciplined and noble warrior from the future who aids the warriors in the battle against the androids. He's a bit shy, but is never one to shy away from a fight if he can make a difference in any way. Vegeta is the prince of all Saiya-jin's. As a child, he had a very high power level. His father King Vegeta was sure that if anyone could achieve the Super Saiya-jin level, it would be his son. "

Garnbit says:

"As a member of the Saiyan race, Vegeta possesses a large number of transformations that enhance his abilities to varying degrees and alter his physical appearance. Being a Saiyan, Vegeta has the ability to become an Oozaru, so long as he still has his tail. Entering such a transformation increases his strenght tenfold"

lol you copy every thing from wikipedia?
Post Edited:2007-09-18 14:38:40

#9 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"Garnbit says:
Garnbit says:
lol you copy every thing from wikipedia?
Post Edited:2007-09-18 14:38:40"

thats what im sayin imean i am vegeta and he is trying to learn me on my own caracter and still has not commented on the thread itself

#10 Posted by Case Closed (184 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man dies pretty fast in this fight. I doubt Dr. Doom can fight the both of them by himself. I don't know much about Doom, but I doubt his magic could handle the onslaught of two characters who are extremely dominant physically.

#11 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

Case Closed says:

"Iron Man dies pretty fast in this fight. I doubt Dr. Doom can fight the both of them by himself. I don't know much about Doom, but I doubt his magic could handle the onslaught of two characters who are extremely dominant physically. "

Dr. Doom is second in sorcerer supreme but i agree... and btw in one reality he IS sorcerer supreme!

#12 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Trunks and Vegeta with to no trouble. One of them could win the battle by themselves.

#13 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah i think it was ment as a curb stomp.

#14 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Really Vegta ignores them all thinking that doom and Iron man is below him, Trunks flys in and Fires of a Kai attack blowing Iron man out the sky, While that is happenig, Doom is chanting a spell below before he can finish it, Trunks has gone super syain and used his speed to knock Doom out, It's a freaking cake wall.

Plases stop making Dragon Ball VS threads unless it is a even fight, DBZ characters have far to much strength , If anything set them up against Other Manga characters for a more even fight!

#15 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

Final Arrow says:

"Really Vegta ignores them all thinking that doom and Iron man is below him, Trunks flys in and Fires of a Kai attack blowing Iron man out the sky, While that is happenig, Doom is chanting a spell below before he can finish it, Trunks has gone super syain and used his speed to knock Doom out, It's a freaking cake wall.Plases stop making Dragon Ball VS threads unless it is a even fight, DBZ characters have far to much strength , If anything set them up against Other Manga characters for a more even fight!"

Too True. Dbz is too overpowered for normal villains/heroes. Unfortunately, you need high end cosmic level to match them. Those above them are so far above them that that is not a fight either.

#16 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

A DBZ curbstomp. DBZ characters are so overpowered it's ridiculous.

#17 Posted by svamprally (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Dbz battles are not fair. they are ridiculously strong

#18 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@svamprally said:
"Dbz battles are not fair. they are ridiculously strong "

many many many many people would destroy goku and all the DBZ cast
superman
thor
BRB
supergirl
galactus
solar
flash
zoom
spawn
ect ect DBZ are not as strong as ya think
#19 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

wrong

#20 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@vegeta said:
"wrong "

it's not wrong those are ALL right
#21 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom solos, given prep time.(cause with prep time, Doom beat galactus)

if not it's a close battle. but Stark and Doom pull it out.
#22 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

man hell know doom probably had  prep time too he dosnt here

#23 Posted by darth_omega_47 (70 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta alone turns iron man and doom into empty cans of soda!!!! now lock this thread!

#24 Posted by Pope052 (3394 posts) - - Show Bio

@DC_Marvel_1000: Oh my are you wrong on so many levels.....

The only characters there that would win are Galactus, Spawn (Depends on version) and maybe Solar.

The other characters wouldn't solo the entire DBZ Universe in a million years, Some of them might be able to beat a fair amount but the big dogs like Goku and Vegeta would crush those characters.....

#25 Posted by NeonGameWave (8317 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 wrecks.

#26 Posted by darth_omega_47 (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Baby vegeta would own these two even.

#27 Posted by Marshall_Long (2242 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite Trunks or Vegeta solos.

#28 Posted by SC (13297 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator Online