#1 Edited by TAGTheAfroGamer (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Future Batman

vs

Nightwing

Brawl with fists only. 1 on 1.

#2 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman Beyond.

#3 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

I've always liked Dick Greyson best, but I dunno who would win.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#4 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing...I think.

#5 Edited by AllStarSuperman (22729 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing beats terry with or without Bruce telling terry what to do.

#6 Edited by KraytRawk (628 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing has the skill and training Terry tired to achieve, though Terry has the superior tech. Nightwing (6/10)

Edit: Hand to Hand fight? Dick Grayson smacks Terry around.. Nightwing (8/10)

#7 Edited by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

Terry's nowhere near as skilled Dick, but i think the suit enhances him physically, just not enough to win

#8 Posted by omegablast452 (2426 posts) - - Show Bio

lol no Terry's suit gives him ridiculously over powered durability and strength, with just the suit he can turn invisible shock people and fly,

Terry actually wins this 10/10 he's fought people physically stronger than Dick and won most of the time.

#9 Posted by KraytRawk (628 posts) - - Show Bio

lol no Terry's suit gives him ridiculously over powered durability and strength, with just the suit he can turn invisible shock people and fly,

Terry actually wins this 10/10 he's fought people physically stronger than Dick and won most of the time.

The OP said "Fist only." I just assumed that Terry was without his suit.

#10 Edited by omegablast452 (2426 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452 said:

Nobody said nothing with out the suit just fist to fist combat no gadgets or weapons, and obviously he assumed with the suit why else would this match be here?

#11 Posted by KraytRawk (628 posts) - - Show Bio

@kraytrawk said:

@omegablast452 said:

Nobody said nothing with out the suit just fist to fist combat no gadgets or weapons, and obviously he assumed with the suit why else would this match be here?

Wouldn't the suit technically be considered a gadget? Just saying, though you are right. If he didn't have the suit the fight would be called Nightwing vs Terry McGinnis.

#12 Posted by cattlebattle (13168 posts) - - Show Bio

Terry was almost killed by nearly every villain he ever fought...his suit wasn't even that powerful seeing as he had the crap kicked out of him by normal humans on several occasions.

Nightwing would beat the daylights out of him

#13 Posted by jashro44 (23702 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing. Terry all ready lost to a clone of nightwing iirc (in the comics)

#14 Edited by omegablast452 (2426 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452 said:

Terry was almost killed by nearly every villain he ever fought...his suit wasn't even that powerful seeing as he had the crap kicked out of him by normal humans on several occasions.

Well obviously you didn't see the episodes were he's moved giant pillars away and survived a large engine fall on top of him, Dick is just fit teen he ain't doing crap againt Terry's suit

Metal>>>>>>>Flesh

#15 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20426 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing has far more feats to back up his hand-to-hand combat ability. Terry is impressive, but not enough to hold his own for more than an extended period of time. On the other hand, Terry has more efficient (and versatile) equipment. Grayson has some tech too, but like his superiority over Terry in martial arts, Batman Beyond has more feats in that area.

Overall, I could see Nightwing winning after a fight, as he has more feats from his comic book lifespan, and his own on-par equipment would hold off some of Terry's advancing attacks.

#16 Posted by rpottage (894 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing stomps. He has far better hand-to-hand training and massively better agility. Even without gadgets Nightwing is going to be getting far more hits in. Combine that with his much better tactical ability and intelligence; Terry just isn't going to win this.

#17 Posted by cattlebattle (13168 posts) - - Show Bio

Well obviously you didn't see the episodes were he's moved giant pillars away and survived a large engine fall on top of him, Dick is just fit teen he ain't doing crap againt Terry's suit

Metal>>>>>>>Flesh

I did see most episodes...even if he did move these things and survive such events it doesn't change the fact that he has been beaten up by normal humans with less skill than Nightwing. ....

#18 Posted by omegablast452 (2426 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452 said:

Metal>>>>>>>Flesh

I did see most episodes...even if he did move these things and survive such events it doesn't change the fact that he has been beaten up by normal humans with less skill than Nightwing. ....

obviously it was PIS or those were enhanced humans, I don't really recall him being hurt by regular people though his suit is very inconsistent on occasions he can do spiderman lvl feats at best and at lowest his armor can be penetrated by musket rounds.

#19 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing. Skill beats Tech.

#20 Posted by matmatxm8 (587 posts) - - Show Bio

batman beyond, bat beyond suit has invisibility cloak

#21 Posted by omegablast452 (2426 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing. Skill beats Tech.

lol no.

#22 Posted by Obtrusive (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick grason in the beyond series is still quite impressive, given the right conditions he could probably take terry in that comic. I would assume that going with nightwing in his prime he should be able to take it. Depends how long terry has been batman

#23 Edited by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

nightwing wins in h2h

#24 Posted by dondave3 (29 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing

#25 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman Beyond.

This, I think Terry will beat Dick here..now, if it's OUT of suit vs. Dick, Dick I think will win. But NW's suit, weapons vs. Terry's. Terry wins

#27 Edited by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by IRS (458 posts) - - Show Bio

With the suit terry stomps 10/10. Too much stat enhancement and tech in that suit for this to be a fair fight. It's like a very toned down iron man (very).

Without the suit Nightwing wins.