That's right, it's a tournament.
"Oh god, not another one!"
" Make them stop!"
"Who keeps making these things!?"
"Actually, this sounds kind of fun."
That's right fourth random quote, this will be fun! Maybe! I dunno, kinda? Anyway, that's up to you Viners.
As the title would suggest, this is an elemental tournament. Each Viner must select one of each: Water, Earth, Fire, and Air. These elements must be part of their main way of fighting. I don't want to see someone pick a guy like Sasuke and say he counts because he has that one flame move nobody cares about. Also, lightning may be substituted for one of the main elements.
After picking one for each, you get another pick: Light or Dark.
So, in total you will have 5 characters.
Now, lets see those rules:
- TP is fine. But you can not mentally attack/control/incapacitate more than one person per debate.
- TK is fine.
- No time shenanigans.
- No OP items.
- Characters from any media are welcome.(Comic, manga, cartoons, books, ect..)
- Energy manipulation is not allowed.
- All locations will be random and taken from Chaotic. Each location will have various elemental advantages.
- Each Viner must have a image line-up of their team. Please have them in organized bracket-things.
- Win is by death. No BFR or anything of that sort.
- You can have teams, which elemental slot each person gets is up to the team mates. For example, say one team is made of 3 people. If someone only wants to use a certain slot, they can. That means the other two people get to split the rest of the elemental slots between themselves. Max number of people on a team is 3.
- Destructive capacity: No one that is city or higher.
- Speed: Supersonic-low hypersonic.
- Strength: Given the destructive capacity, I don't really want to have an exact limit on here. However, if it is just completely absurd, the character will be removed.
- They must have a way to die that every universe is capable of doing. That being said, no logias from One Piece. Also, no one who can not die.
I of course will be entering, however I will not make a team until everyone else has one.
Minimum number of participants: 12.
- Water: Gray Fullbuster
- Lightning: Laxus Dreyar
- Air: Korra(w/Avatar State)
- Fire: BurningGreymon
- Darkness: Yami Marik(W/ Millennium Rod/Ring)
- The Boss from SR4: (all powers max, no recharge times ala DLC, unlimited ammo, 'Merica Gun, Abduction Gun, Full power Rocket Launcher, dual wield SMG with acid bullets, dual wield handguns with explosive bullets, energy sword, Sniper Rifle)
- Fire (DC, fire)
- Bivalvan (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien, water)
- Raimundo Pedrosa w/Sword of the Storm and Wudai Weapon (Xiaolin Showdown, wind)
- Cole w/scythe (LEGO Ninjago, earth)
- Jose Porla (Fairy Tail, darkness)
- Light - Illya
- Water - Yamamoto Takeshi
- Wind - Layfon
- Fire - Daemon Spade (no mind control)
- Lightning - Misaka Mikoto
- Fire: Roy Mustang (FMA brotherhood)
- Water: Katara
- Air: Tenzin
- Earth: Toph
- Darkness: Pride (FMA brotherhood
- Evangeline A.K Mcdowell-Water/Ice -healing factors are allowed, correct?
- Fate Averruncus-Earth(w/o code of the life maker)
- Negi Springfield-Wind/Lightning(w/ Pactio)
- Fredrica-Fire(grown up ver., Psyren Amped)
- Yoshina Ageha-Darkness(EoS, Psyren Amped)
- Air: Wendy Marvell
- Earth: Jura Neekis
- Water: Lucy Heartfilia(Using only Aquarias)
- Darkness: Purehito (Hades)
- Fire: Zancrow
- Air: Avatar State Aang
- Fire: Sozin's Comet Ozai
- Dark: Teen Titans Raven
- Earth: King Bumi
- Water: Amon
- Air: Bartholomew Kuma
- Water: Omi with Kaijin Charm and Shimo Staff
- Earth: Groot
- Fire: Hiei
- Darkness: Spawn
- Water: Aquaman (pre-52, with water hand)
- Earth: Poison Ivy (pre-52)
- Air: Red Tornado (pre-52)
- Fire: Harry Dresden
- Light: Dr. Light (Arthur Light, pre-52)
- Hao Asakura
- Jackie Estacado
- New 52 Captain Cold
- Hei w/ meteor shard