Furinji Hayato vs Hulk

Proxicide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Proxicide

Hayato Furinji, the superman of HDSK. versus The invincible Hulk, who wins?

Both are bloodthirsty. Hayato isn't very famous, so I'll try to post as much feats he has shown in the manga.

Hayato using only 0.0002% of his power can:

Rip trees

Flip over tanks

Kick so fast that high-speed cameras at 1000x normal speed cannot capture his foot movement

Palm-strike thick steel walls of a ship so hard that the entire ship shakes

Run 200 to 300 miles on top of the sea in just a few minutes

And that's only using 0.0002%, I think he has a chance of winning againts Hulk. What do you guys think?

Shikubukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i like hulk but he cant possibly follow this furinji hayato guy's speed

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now in all honesty while we have yet to see the full extent of Hayato's power I don't believe he could beat hulk. If anything at best Hayato would be an island and if we stretch a continent buster, hulk is a planet buster. Plus hayato still has a humans body he can get exhausted and he dosent heal while hulk could regenrate from most damage and can tank nuclear explosion

Mismatch in Hulks favour

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as I like furinji, I really doubt he can put hulk down permenantly. But on the other hand, hulk is not winning the match for a while, his combat speed is insane, even from what we have seen. If this was the regular hulk with no power increase, however, by stretching a bit.. maybe.. just maybe.. he could win.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

flat no

just no

Furinji does not have the feats to contend with hulk

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's the point of listing his abilities at 0.0002%? That just leaves a whole lot of assumptions of what his full power mightbe.

Proxicide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Proxicide

@ximpossibrux: Furinji has yet to show his full power at the manga and has only shown 0.0002% of it.

btw this fight is 100% full power Furinji.

Shikubukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ximpossibrux: Furinji has yet to show his full power at the manga and has only shown 0.0002% of it.

btw this fight is 100% full power Furinji.

he can rip trees, flip tanks, run so fast he ran on water using only 0.0002% of his full power? i certainly cannot imagine 100%...

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because its speculation and guess work, that's why. Hayato is a beast, and ridiculously fast so much so that no comic human would touch him. But lets not get crazy here with his possible full strength.

Proxicide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because its speculation and guess work, that's why. Hayato is a beast, and ridiculously fast so much so that no comic human would touch him. But lets not get crazy here with his possible full strength.

So uh, Furinji wins?

Shikubukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackwind said:

So uh, Furinji wins?

mid or high difficulty. yeah

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We can only speculate but i think he have the strength and martial arts to put down Hulk. Bet he know high skilled nerves strikes techniques of some kind but yea, we have only seen 0.0002 % of his strength so it's rly hard to see how strong he rly is.

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MirrorWave4

Well lets say he's lifting a 100 ton tree, displace 0.0002% till you get 2. Divide that by 2 and you get 100 % on a logical lvl. I got 500,000 tons. He's not beating Hulk with strength.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, Hayato doesn't win. He has no feats that say he could touch Hulk.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hulk would win..but he gonna be fight for a good amount of time

Bboyyomama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well if Furinji runs 200 mph at least at .0002% power, then wouldnt that be 100,000,000 mph at 100% power? I'm pretty sure that's a lot faster than the hulk.

And Furinji not only runs fast, but he fights fast. All I've seen the hulk do is punch things. And lift things. He hasn't done anything remotely close to martial arts.

If he can lift a 100 ton tree/tank at .0002% power, then 20% power would be 10,000,000 tons. 100% would be 50,000,000 tons.

I think the most the hulk has lifted is 150,000,000,000 tons.

Whatever, the hulk probably wins anyway if only because of his regeneration.

A fairer battle would probably be between furinji and Spider-Man.

Btw I think furinji can fly?

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BlackWind

@bboyyomama: Hayato is a beast but he isn't Hulk level.

He sh*** on Hulk in speed and technique though.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

Bboyyomama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackwind:

So... Are you voting for furinji or the hulk?

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Dratini1331

Thunderclap /thread

@bboyyomama: I'm inclined to believe Furinji didn't hold back against his opponent on the island, and he wasn't that insane to be honest. Hulk has an ability called thunderclap, clapping his hands together to create a powerful sonic boom. The move has been compared to a nuclear blast's pressure wave in comics, and Hayato simply cannot survive an all out one and would be hard pressed to dodge it.

Bboyyomama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: he didn't appear to be that insane against that sword dude on the island because he didn't have the freedom to be. He had to be very economical in his movements and he couldn't be that reckless because he was fighting someone that was equal in power and skill to himself. He had no chance to show he can lift several million tons or run 1000000 mph. There was no need. It's hard for an artist to draw such feats when it's 2 humanoid beings fighting. It's like in movies you see actors doing fancy moves and flips while fighting but in and actual mma or street fight, it doesn't look that impressive cause there's really no need to LOOK impressive.

Oh yeah and about the island, that just proves that furinji CAN sustain himself for an extended amount of time without resting. He can eat and sleep while fighting. So yeah...

If hulk does the thunderclap then furinji will run away and run back. He runs at like 27777 miles per second. He definitely has the reaction speed and explosiveness to do that.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Dratini1331

@bboyyomama: It's actually not hard at all to draw such feats, it happens all the time. Furinji simply doesn't scale directly, his percentage statement is exaggerated, or the percentage is not something entirely physical (which is by far the most likely given what we've seen). It's entirely unlikely that his skills scale up into the absurd zones considering that we've seen several people he's had to try against (most being master class). Furthermore, the .0002% was just in reference to the elder vs his disciples. Miu even refers to it as ".0002 percent of your combination techniques", heavily implying it's not entirely physical. As a matter of fact, that percent is lifted entirely from the Tournament of D fight, no where else AFAIK.

No Caption Provided

Several characters of greater speed have had less success dodging thunder claps. They're largely supersonic, if not hypersonic, in nature. The elder has yet to show the ability to dodge it.

Power scaling != feats, and feats take greater precedence than anything else. The Hulk is in theory utterly limitless, but his feats say otherwise. We have to go by feats, otherwise the discussion is pointless.

Bboyyomama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: you've got a pretty good argument. I give up.

But I never thought furinji would win anyway so yeah.

But chuck Norris will come at the end and solo both of them.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bboyyomama: Eh, I understand. You didn't do bad playing devil's advocate.

lol chuck's the best ^_^

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the strength was equalized then the Invincible Superman would stomp, but because theres such a big strength gap....

I still say Superman wins. I mean c'mon his name is Superman!

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That .0002 was referring to one fight, he definitely cannot lift 500,000 tons. That being said Furinji is an anime character and unlike comic book heroes he always fights strong opponents at full speed, which is like 300-400 miles per hour. He has also been shown to have reaction speeds easily in the 1000's of of mph. Recently he has also been shown to be able to fight at full power for weeks with little to no food or sleep.

With all that being said the main reason Furinji could contend with the hulk is his ryuusui seikuken which basically takes an opponents power (and ki) and turns it against him. Since the hulk has no control over his ki and attacks in blind rage he would be beating himself up. Hulks best attacks would be his thunder clap and throwing objects but I think Furinji could incapacitate him before that (or possibly use a ki technique to turn him back into banner).

AnimePhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By AnimePhantom

Just did the math he moves at 50 million meters per second wtf that's 6x less then speed of light

Drveo08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Drveo08

Bump