IMO Blade lets here yours

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By geraldthesloth

Alucard..no street leveler stands a chance against him.

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Caligula

Im not sure which Alucard you are talking about, but both the Helsing and Castlevania ones will rape Blade.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Take in to fact when I say fully prepped he has charms and all sorts of other powerful magic items from Dr Strange and other people
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Klandicar
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" Take in to fact when I say fully prepped he has charms and all sorts of other powerful magic items from Dr Strange and other people "
Alucard would still own him.  Blade is overrated.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Klandicar said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" Take in to fact when I say fully prepped he has charms and all sorts of other powerful magic items from Dr Strange and other people "
Alucard would still own him.  Blade is overrated. "

I kinda see it the other way around with Dr Strange's and Ghost Rider's teaching and help blade has proven to be a formidable oppenent. Not to mention if Alexander was able to hurt him I'm sure a magically bakced up Blade could do that and more hes has all the abilities of Alexander to a greater extent and then some
Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Acer

Alucard cant be killed :)

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Acer said:
"Alucard cant be killed :) "

Just because something can not die doesnt mean it cannot be defeated and say trapped in another dimension or something like that
Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Acer
@Son_of_Magnus said:

" @Acer said:

"Alucard cant be killed :) "
Just because something can not die doesnt mean it cannot be defeated and say trapped in another dimension or something like that "
Trapping him in another dimesnion wont work on Alucard. His main soul being Schrödinger, and his main power being that he exists anywhere and everywhere. If Alucard wishes to return from a dimension it will happen. 
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Trackz

a better fight would be switchblade vs. alucard, 

thats when blade took the powers of various magical creatures and had the power fo the darkhold, it would be a good fight.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By MrDirector786

Alucard.

Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Trackz

Switch Blade: 

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#13  Edited By sexy_merc

Alucard wins here.

Avatar image for maxwell_lord_the_fourth
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hellsing Alucard would win even against switchblade(though it would be a hard fought victory),Castelvania Alucard,frankly i do not know.

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ms__omega

Alucard wins end of story plus he has millions of souls he has absorbed over hundreds of years he can summon to fight for him

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@MetatronDaDon said:

"I know who Alucard is  Alucard was captured by Van Helsing, he has a weakness (just noone knows what it is XD"

The Major knew what it was, it was his souls. After he absorbed Schrodinger, it kinda F'ed things up in Alucard. Schrodinger could be anywhere and nowhere, although he had to relize that he himself existed. However, when he cut his throat and Alucard absorbed his soul or what have you Schrodinger was now apart of Alucard and his souls which numbered ove three million. Since Schrodinger couldn't recognize himself he disappeared from existence..or he was nowhere. Since Schrodinger was apart of Alucard now, Alucard disappered. It's really hard to explain. So Alucard had to kill all of the 3 million plus souls, and left Schrodinger's thus giving his powers of  true immortality and ablitiy to be anywhere and nowhere he wanted.
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Crom-Cruach

Alucard curbstomps blade, he's a threat level only a mystic on the level of Doctor Fate at a normal level (rather then his weak current) and lots of prep could even think to beat.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Crom-Cruach said:
"Alucard curbstomps blade, he's a threat level only a mystic on the level of Doctor Fate at a normal level (rather then his weak current) and lots of prep could even think to beat."

Not only that but if you think about he has a entire country backing him as well. England= Vampire lovers.
ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ms__omega
@MetatronDaDon:
I believe that Alucard just got bored and let himself get captured by Van Helsing
SuperGamera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#20  Edited By SuperGamera

The Castlevania Alucard defeated death himself
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Ms. Omega said:
"@MetatronDaDon:I believe that Alucard just got bored and let himself get captured by Van Helsing "

Not sure about that one, he looked a little sad there. Crying blood and all that. Although that could be from the result of the stake through his heart.
ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ms__omega
@OmegaDynasty:
Yea if someone staked me in the heart I would cry blood too
Dreadcthulu666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok Blade might actually win, matter of fact Alucard would want him to win.

I get how powerful Alucard is, hell I bought all three of the DVD sets because I love the anime so much. HOWEVER Alucard was defeated by Hellsing, and was defeated by Alucard...who took on divine monster status with blessed silver bayonets. In the case of Blade vs Alucard, Blade would be at a seemingly huge disadvantage until one looks back and rematches the anime..and pays attention to Alucard's dialogue. "Only a man can kill a monster." and Alucard pleading, BEGGING, Anderson not to become a monster...so that he could be killed by man once more.
Blade, being the hybrid he is, is that sort of man Alucard would want to kill him. Regeneration wise Blade regenerated from Wolverine impaling his brain with all three claws. Now for this fight I picture it would be a fusion of Anderson's fight with him, and valentine's fight with him with out him losing limbs as easily...if at all. Blade has killed dark beings in his own comics, and in the movies he faced up again odds that overcoming them...puts him at a level to fight Alucard. Again I do know how powerful Alucard is, and I believe this fight should take place BEFORE he becomes fused with the cat...otherwise it gets too iffy, but Alexander is the man Alucard believed would kill him...and Blade is stronger and more capable than Anderson with a varied arsenal. bullet proof and enchanted vest, his katana made from silver and enchanted, stakes...a modded pistol, a machine gun, glaives, UV grenades, you get the picture.
TO say that Alucard would curbstomp and rape Blade, whose been out slaying demons and vampires since 1973 (that is his debut comic release) is truly ignorant of Blade's comic and story line. It would be a pretty boss fight, one I'd love to see, but over all Blade is exactly the kind of man Alucard wants to die at the hands of especially given Blade's own inner conflicts...Yes I want to see this fight.

Avatar image for alucardvanwayne1800
alucardvanwayne1800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alucard with ease he's too fast to strong and doesn't die unless he wants to