Fully Fed Galactus vs Superman 1,000,000 vs Alien X

• 188 results
PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@princearagorn1: you do not see the difference between one and infinite?

The only difference is splitting of timeline. One has a split timeline, other doesn't.

Let me explain it further to you. For a parallel universe to form, what should happen? One event from first universe has to be different from the other. That's why they are called parallel universes. So further you go on a time stream, there will be more and more splits for each and every even happening, reaching infinite at the end. So as you go further back in time, further, and further, and further, the number of universes keep getting lower. At the time of big bang, there was only single point, per say. As the big bang happened, if the timeline splits, parallel universes form. Theoretically, every fictional universe should have a parallel universes, but we don't consider that for battle forum purposes.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@princearagorn1: not all are parallel, some are their own universes like the realm of shuma or cyttorak or hell

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@baron_von_santa: Alien X's home is not in the universe. Alien X has access to knowledge from across time and space. Did you know both personalities were at one time talking about stopping dinasaur extinction, or stopping wars etc. This already makes them millions of years old. Or, they possess vast collection of knowledge of time and space, possibly why Paradox is not allowed within the forge. As powerful as he is outside of the forge, it would most likely be catastrophic if he were to use the Forges power to become even stronger.

If he was universal, the event that wiped out the universe would have affected him. It did not. Nor did it affect the Forge of Creation, or any of the other celestialsapeans, or Paradox. The only way these characters could exist was because there existed alternate universes or timelines. Because nothing can exist without a timeline. Each of these beings, including Paradox, has the ability to create universes in theory. Although Paradox is more of a balancer kind of guy who goes from past to present to future doing and undoing things.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: not all are parallel, some are their own universes like the realm of shuma or cyttorak or hell

Just explaining how same big bang can generate single, or system of parallel universes.

Now back to marvel verse, would realms of shuma, or cyttorak count as a complete universe? They seem like dimensional universes to me.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa said:

@princearagorn1: you do not see the difference between one and infinite?

The only difference is splitting of timeline. One has a split timeline, other doesn't.

Let me explain it further to you. For a parallel universe to form, what should happen? One event from first universe has to be different from the other. That's why they are called parallel universes. So further you go on a time stream, there will be more and more splits for each and every even happening, reaching infinite at the end. So as you go further back in time, further, and further, and further, the number of universes keep getting lower. At the time of big bang, there was only single point, per say. As the big bang happened, if the timeline splits, parallel universes form. Theoretically, every fictional universe should have a parallel universes, but we don't consider that for battle forum purposes.

On this note, Id like to add that even in Ben 10 there are parellel universes. Like, Ben 10 going to the future. The event might have created an altogether alternate timeline parralel to the current as a result. And as told by Paradox, he tested many versions, many possible endings to if the extradimensional creature is let loose, and showed Ben, Kevin and Gwen the best possible future from the moon. This is already evidence of parralell parellel countless timelines. As in infinite universes.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: can x beat mad Jim Jaspers? he is mutiversal but still he is not omnipotent.

can he beat the decreator?

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By lowlaville

@lowlaville: can x beat mad Jim Jaspers? he is mutiversal but still he is not omnipotent.

can he beat the decreator?

I dont know who decreator is but by destroying the timeline MJJ is in, Alien X can beat him just as easily. Although the condition is that Alien X has to know what he needs to do. MJJ isn't omnipotent or immortal or anything, his reality bending menifests around matter on a multiversal scale.

However, thats all beside the point. Galactus is considerably weaker in essense to MJJ. Galactus power meniifests as cosmic energy allowing him to do anything, and destroy by any means.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: destroy the timeline? mjj would have erased him by then, he is a mutiversal while x is universal

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ntb101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lactus wins

spartanpgh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By spartanpgh

All these "created a universe" type feats are really funny.

How could creating a universe possibly help you in combat? Show me some destruction feats, some combat feats. Showing that somebody can create, and not destroy isn't a way to show that they can win a fight.

Poison Ivy has planetary level feats, and would get beat by Omega Red

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By ShadoVvlite

@spartanpgh: Did you miss the part where it's posted, AlienX can take universal attacks easily?

spartanpgh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spartanpgh: Did you miss the part where it's posted, AlienX can take universal attacks easily?

I didnt miss that, nor was I referring to that. I'm referring to the Superman 1M, every time he is brought up, his #1 feat is creating a universe (in a very vague panel), or creating Lois. None of that is very useful in a fight.

Oh yeah, and I'm sure all of these guys can tank universal level attacks

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

still, a full fed galactus stomps, he is supposedly as powerful as infinity, weaker than eternity

TommyJones1945

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus can never be fully fed-so, thats out

Alien X is nothing short of a useless brick because of his personalities

Sooooo......Superman 1 million takes this. CIN.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By RBT

@TommyJones1945: They're all bloodlusted. Alien X can actually act when bloodlusted.

TommyJones1945

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@TommyJones1945: They're all bloodlusted. Alien X can actually act when bloodlusted.

Proven when? And yes I do watch Ben 10, and I'm yet to see a "Bloodlusted" Alien X.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TommyJones1945: When Alien X saw Pr Paradox, they were going to kill him. That was one bloodlusted Alien X moment.

TommyJones1945

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@TommyJones1945: When Alien X saw Pr Paradox, they were going to kill him. That was one bloodlusted Alien X moment.

Oh yeah I remember that. If all three personalities are bloodlusted I guess they might be able to decide on one action.

CIN.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

a bloodlusted X wins, he might be as powerful as the Phoenix force

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you don't think Alien X wins this all that means is that you're so d*ck suck on the Marvel Universe that you can't comprehend that other Universes have Omnipotent high tier cosmics. Alien X is a perfect Omnipotent with limitless power, the only thing that limits it in anyway is lack of direction for it's power. Galactus on the other hand is not a perfect cosmic being, he needs constant energy absorbtion to keep up with his power, there is not a fully fed Galactus, there is no perfect Galactus.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By lowlaville

@spartanpgh said:

All these "created a universe" type feats are really funny.

How could creating a universe possibly help you in combat? Show me some destruction feats, some combat feats. Showing that somebody can create, and not destroy isn't a way to show that they can win a fight.

Poison Ivy has planetary level feats, and would get beat by Omega Red

The power to create ANYTHING requires more power and knowledge than it does to destroy something. Recreating the entire universe to what it was means, Alien X has the knowledge of the entire universe, and the power to recreate everything. Now imagine a book, the process it takes to produce this book. And imagine how easy it is to destroy the book, by burning it or placing a small explosive inside it and Kaboom. Its like the same thing. Alien X has survived the death of a universe.

@baron_von_santa MJJ cannot wipe out Alien X. I thought that much was a given throughout our conversation. MJJ can try to. You fail to perhaps understand that Alien X is one an extremely powerful race of beings called Celestialsapeans. You can compare them to Marvel celetials if you want but they are nothing like the celestials. They live in their own "god realm", as ToAA does, and they know everything, enough to recreate the entire universe with. It would be like MJJ trying to erase PRB from existence. He doesnt have the power. See.. celestialsapeans are like I said before Omnipotent. Hurting them is out of the picture, for anyone. Unless that someone was a time travelling marvel, the implication of which are unknown as of yet, its shown that no matter of power can harm Alien X who is practically invulnurable to any universal force, including reality bending.

That best chance Galactus has of trying to get rid of Alien X is to use UN. But that, I really doubt it will work. Well in any case, Im out of this conversation. Ive said all the necessary bits about Alien X. Only someone as powerful as toaa can possibly hurt him. And even that is not certain.

I lol'd at your phoenix force comparison. Ben 10 does not have abstracts as far as I know.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@lowlaville: now you sound like a fanboy. mad jim jaspers is much more powerful than X. just accept it, no feats, creating a universe is nothing, stopping water is, well, i cannot describe this. his whole race is below TOAAs notice

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa: No, from 0-10, 10 being universal destruction, there has not been any relative feat that was able to hurt Alien X's body. Do note, that both presenses inside are in the Forge of Creation. In Galactus case, his power varies, and he can get hurt. Alien X does not know what pain is. This is as real as it gets. Not being a fanboy. I'd personally not want to get tangled with a character with dual personality. Its lame. lol

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: no, galactus would lose that i accept except full galactus, but mad Jim jaspers will win easily

MatiasPinto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ChaosInc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

guleddos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Alien X should win.

Jooosh1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Galactus fully fed is on apparently par with Eternity so he stomps.

AdamAmeen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fully Fed galactus wins

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A featless character vs a character that can never be.lol

pp299lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alien X>Galactus>Superman 1M

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Superman 1 Million and Alien X by default. Fully fed Galactus has no feats.

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alien X solos both easily with no effort

karanrasquinha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers