• 78 results
  • 1
  • 2
#51 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mortein
hold the universe together >lift universe 
you say this?
lol,this is comics,yes,i don;t  undersand this,too,but,this comic,you know,comic not really physics 
however,this prove pc supergirl more power than hold universe,so,PC superman is too much for Tyrant
#52 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mortein said:

@a88378438 said:

What is the force that holds the universe together? a gravity?

But universe is expanding, it is not held together.

As I said I do not undersand it,


ok,i found this this black hole: 
 
#53 Posted by baron2011 (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

this is not even a feat

#54 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio
@baron2011 said:

this is not even a feat


@baron2011 said:

this is not even a feat


what?do you read this scan?????? 
 

she creater this  black whirlwind enough hold the universe together and PC supergirl easily break loose this:hold the universe can't hold the PC supergirl 

i know,you are very hater SA supers,but,stop prattle
#55 Posted by deathlife (493 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438 said:

@baron2011 said:

this is not even a feat


@baron2011 said:

this is not even a feat


what?do you read this scan??????
she creater this black whirlwind enough hold the universe together and PC supergirl easily break loose this:hold the universe can't hold the PC supergirl i know,you are very hater SA supers,but,stop prattle

It's not a feat because from the scans she's talking about harnessing the powers that hold the universe together, not her body holding the universe together.

That scan just shows Supergirl lifting a 100+ pound woman.

#56 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio
@deathlife said:

@a88378438 said:

@baron2011 said:

this is not even a feat


@baron2011 said:

this is not even a feat


what?do you read this scan??????
 
she creater this black whirlwind enough hold the universe together and PC supergirl easily break loose this:hold the universe can't hold the PC supergirl i know,you are very hater SA supers,but,stop prattle

It's not a feat because from the scans she's talking about harnessing the powers that hold the universe together, not her body holding the universe together.

That scan just shows Supergirl lifting a 100+ pound woman.


wrong,i never say supergirl can hold the universe together,hold the universe power is from the this black woman( i forget her name),supergirl not "hold the universe together" she is  break loose  this power(hold the universe power) 
you say what?i never say she body(supergirl) hold the universe,this power is from this black woman not supergirl,supegirl just break loose  this power
#57 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio
@deathlife
i say again:this power is from the black woman,not supergirl,but supergirl can break loose she power(hold the universe power) 
so,supergirl is more powerful than this woman power(hold the universe) 
i say she can lift universe even easily 
pc super is too much for this thread 
superman wins
#58 Edited by baron2011 (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

again.

this is not even a feat

#59 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio
@baron2011 said:

again.

this is not even a feat


what?stop prattle 
you eyes sure not problem?
 
 
#60 Posted by baron2011 (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438 said:

@baron2011 said:

again.

this is not even a feat


what?stop prattle
you eyes sure not problem?

it were just some tiny black holes,barely even a feat

#61 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio
@baron2011
now,i'm sure you eyes is has BIG trouble 

 

   
#62 Posted by baron2011 (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438 said:

@baron2011:
now,i'm sure you eyes is has BIG trouble

supergirl escaped some tiny black holes

barely a feat

#63 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

@baron2011


supergirl easily break loose a enough hold the universe power 

you eyes has  trouble
    tiny black holes not prove this feats is weak,because this  tiny black holes is from this woman,she creater these black holes,so,small not prove it weak 
and,you just Play dumb again again again
 
 stop you stupidity point
#64 Posted by cortadew (359 posts) - - Show Bio

tyrant wins easily

#65 Posted by NIGHT-WING-ZAI (67 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant

#66 Posted by Kingant27 (5099 posts) - - Show Bio

Full Powered Tyrant stomps, De-powered Tyrant may win.

lol, the comments on the first page; so SA Superman, who is supposedly below Odin loses to someone Galactus level.

#67 Posted by hirev_starman (332 posts) - - Show Bio

Full Powered Tyrant stomps, De-powered Tyrant may win.

lol, the comments on the first page; so SA Superman, who is supposedly below Odin loses to someone Galactus level.

Agreed.

#68 Posted by Thedailybagel (3600 posts) - - Show Bio

As overpowered as silver age superman is his amazing strength, stupidly high durability and witty remarks won't cut it when your taking on guys who can make skyfathers look like blind, drunk children trying to fight a rhinoceros in power armour.

Tyrant stomps.

#69 Posted by eternityx (2778 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant with ease

#70 Posted by BlackJudas (127 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant is ALMOST as powerful as Galactus but still not on the same level, so there might be a chance that SA Sups wins here.

Online
#71 Edited by ManInTheMountain (718 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackjudas: it doesn't matter. SA Supes is below Odin. Even depowered Tyrant managed to smash through multiple teams of herald level characters.

#72 Posted by ALLCAPS_34 (718 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#73 Posted by Newblood2333 (127 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant destroys superman. Depowered Tyrant would smash as well.

#74 Edited by Cregan_Stark (1727 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant crushes

#75 Posted by Artyom (1335 posts) - - Show Bio
#76 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant crushes SA Supes

#77 Edited by EarthsMightiest (22 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant, as posted elsewhere a full powered Tyrant is nearly a match for Big G and during Annhilation a weakened Galactus took out several solar systems and large chunk of the Annhilation Wave in retaliation for his imprisonment aka the "Galactus Event".

#78 Posted by Darkgenex (800 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant curbsstomps, however if this battle were to be written in the silver age DC...

SA supes would probably just call in the superman family and merge together like a transformer and beat him.