#1 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

??????????????????
#3 Posted by Hulkstrongerthan1 (1041 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool solos

#4 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hulkstrongerthan1 said:
"Deadpool solos "

Deadpool isn't in this fight (DP stands for Dark Phoenix). BTW Deadpool would get vaporized by either of these two in 0.1 seconds.
#5 Posted by Aeschma Deava (301 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternity and Dark Phoenix.

#6 Posted by celestialheroin (349 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @Hulkstrongerthan1 said:
"Deadpool solos "
Deadpool isn't in this fight (DP stands for Dark Phoenix). BTW Deadpool would get vaporized by either of these two in 0.1 seconds. "
haha deadpool lol
#7 Posted by pooty (10796 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hulkstrongerthan1 said:
" Deadpool solos "
@Hulkstrongerthan1: happy to know i'm not the only retard who thought that. lol Team 2 wins
#8 Posted by kagetaicho (1991 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternity solos.

#9 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@kagetaicho said:
" Eternity solos. "
Full power Galactus = Eternity. Full power Tyrant > DP
#10 Posted by nonobee (120 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite thread?

#11 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @kagetaicho said:
" Eternity solos. "
Full power Galactus = Eternity. Full power Tyrant > DP "
No and No.
#12 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tevnoba said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @kagetaicho said:
" Eternity solos. "
No and No. "

I agree with Full-Powered Tyrant > DP
#13 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tevnoba said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @kagetaicho said:
" Eternity solos. "
No and No. "
Comics disagree with you.
#14 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2 would win here, dp > tyrant, eternity > galactus
#15 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Tevnoba said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @kagetaicho said:
" Eternity solos. "
No and No. "
Comics disagree with you. "
No they don't, and if you think so post proof.
#16 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tevnoba said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Tevnoba said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @kagetaicho said:
" Eternity solos. "
No and No. "
Comics disagree with you. "
No they don't, and if you think so post proof. "
I'll go sifting through my scans then.
#17 Posted by Danilo018 (849 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tevnoba: 
Galactus was born when galan merged with sentence of the privious universe(and thats Eternity). And you should ask some people from vine to show you scans of current Eternity admiting he's equal with Galactus
#18 Posted by JediXMan (29541 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate. 

Fully powered Galactus is equal to Eternity. Tyrant is stronger than Dark Phoenix. But Tyrant won't be able to stand against Eternity, so it's basically Galactus vs Eternity. At full power, they're basically equal.

#19 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hulkstrongerthan1 said:
" Deadpool solos "
XD
#20 Edited by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio

team two.. 

Full Powered Galactus is probably equal to Eternity.. 

Full Powered Tyrant is no where near the power of the Dark Phoenix.. Dark Phoenix destroys universes for pete's sake.. if i am not mistaken, Galactus gave Tyrant his powers.. Galactus is no where near the power of the Dark Phoenix (as Galstus said; "I devour planets, the Phoenix can oblitirate the whole cosmos"), as he was defeated by two Phoenix Avatars (Jean and Rachel).. now, Dark Phoenix is something not to mess with.. heck even Eternity doesn't want to mess with the Dark Phoenix.. in my opinion, a full bloodlusted Dark Phoenix with no trace of a human compassion could solo both Galactus and Tyrant, as the compassion from her human host was the only key to save all that exist from her powers.. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

WHEN THE DARK PHOENIX RISES, STARS GROW COLD AND UNIVERSES DIE..

#21 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@lord_oraculous016: 

The Phoenix avatars beat a starving Galactus, not his full-powered self.
#22 Edited by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio

"@lord_oraculous016:  The Phoenix avatars beat a starving Galactus, not his full-powered self. "

yup.. i am aware of that.. i'm talking about the Dark Phoenix here, a being of pure power and life incarnate and possess virtually no human compassion.. Phoenix avatars still possess their humanity thus enabling them to use the powers of the Phoenix wisely.. but the Dark Phoenix is another story.. she only exist to satisfy her desires.. Galactus even stated to Jean Grey, "Phoenix, you have the powers of a God, the day will come when you will again have the hungers of one.." plus the fact that Galactus' power descreases as he use them, while the powers of the Phoenix is infinite as she is able to feast on the sea of life yet unborn.. so yah team two wins..
#23 Posted by ultimatewarrior123 (1374 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Phoenix solos
#24 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
"@lord_oraculous016:  The Phoenix avatars beat a starving Galactus, not his full-powered self. "

that wasn't a all out battle but galactus decided to not to engage further more
#25 Posted by Ziro (1352 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.
#26 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@ultimatewarrior123 said:
"Dark Phoenix solos "

#27 Edited by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@lord_oraculous016: 

The only avatar of the phoenix force that has nigh-unlimited power is WPOTC. Dark Phoenix is enormously powerful, but she isn't any more than a universal threat.
#28 Posted by jack128875 (234 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternity and DP vaporizes them

#29 Posted by Cypher's Gambit (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

There is an issue here. Eternity is an embodiment that can directly link itself to any substance of what makes it. That goes for Galactus and Tyrant, no matter how powerful they become as long as they are within Eternity, they can not defeat it. Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet and reality "eaters" can though because they can hit a certain dimension that is above eternity. For example; When Thanos is standing right next to Eternity and taking to him; he is in a different plain of existence were normal celestial would be able to exist. This is the "area" where one isn't linked within Eternity.

#30 Posted by ChompOnThis12589 (123 posts) - - Show Bio

@lord_oraculous016: The only avatar of the phoenix force that has nigh-unlimited power is WPOTC. Dark Phoenix is enormously powerful, but she isn't any more than a universal threat.

Exactly. Although Tyrant is generally stronger than Dark Phoenix Tyrant cannot defeat Eternity. So it's basically Galactus vs Eternity in which they are pretty closely matched but Eternity would most definitely outlast Galactus IMO.

#31 Posted by chriskalaani (239 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 wins. galactus and eternity are about equal and based on feats i think tyrant takes down DP, who in my opinion is all hype. close battle though

#32 Edited by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio

@chriskalaani said:

Team 1 wins. galactus and eternity are about equal and based on feats i think tyrant takes down DP, who in my opinion is all hype. close battle though

sorry to disagree with you here.. Galactus has been mentioned on par with Eternity.. why wouldn't he? Galactus was created when Galen of Taa merged with the previous version of Eternity in the previous universe.. as for Tyrant beating Dark Phoenix feat-wise, sure Tyrant has more feats but remember Tyrant is Galactus' creation, although, the most powerful of his creations.. Galactus himself has already been defeated by Phoenix (Rachel Summers' body yet Phoenix consciousness).. if Galactus himself cannot defeat a non-full powered Phoenix, i don't think Tyrant cannot defeat Dark Phoenix who is Jean Grey herself and as Phoenix Avatars goes Jean >>>>> Rachel.. so basically team 2 wins..

#33 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 

#34 Posted by chriskalaani (239 posts) - - Show Bio

@lord_oraculous016: didnt she defeat a weak galactus that wasnt looking for trouble? i dont believe phoenix has beaten a full powered galactus. tyrant is just below galactus, so i dont think its out of the question he can take her on. now team 2 is also very capable of taking this. phoenix is, although not too big on the feats, still an abstract after all. team 2 could win but i have my money on team 1

#35 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio

@chriskalaani said:

@lord_oraculous016: didnt she defeat a weak galactus that wasnt looking for trouble? i dont believe phoenix has beaten a full powered galactus. tyrant is just below galactus, so i dont think its out of the question he can take her on. now team 2 is also very capable of taking this. phoenix is, although not too big on the feats, still an abstract after all. team 2 could win but i have my money on team 1

yes she did fought a Galactus who was not looking for trouble.. but one can argue that Galactus was not even close to weaken on their first clash.. Glactus was near in consuming he planet when Phoenix stopped him saying that the planet holds life.. it was Galactus who started the hostility saying that he let not be stopped by the starchild.. one can argue that there may not be any such thing as a fully powered Galactus since after consuming a planet, Galactus is on his way again in finding a new one.. he is in no dire shape at the start of the battle.. he is as vibrant as went he fought Agamotto or the Chaos King (remember, Hercules pull out Galactus when is also about to consume a planet during Chaos War).. Galactus grew weaker as his battle with Phoenix progressed because as Galactus himself stated, Phoenix while in the physical plane draws out its energy from the souls of those yet to be born, making her power source practically limitless while his' is not..

#36 Posted by chriskalaani (239 posts) - - Show Bio

@lord_oraculous016: yeah galactus is kind of weird because hes always hungry and you cant really tell when hes at full power. i think for a character of his status, even his weaker froms should be able to put up a better fight than that. however i dont disagree with you when you say team 2 takes it

#37 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio

@chriskalaani said:

@lord_oraculous016: yeah galactus is kind of weird because hes always hungry and you cant really tell when hes at full power. i think for a character of his status, even his weaker froms should be able to put up a better fight than that. however i dont disagree with you when you say team 2 takes it

true.. i also think Galactus should have a more definite time frame of how long he can keep his power levels.. ^_^

#38 Posted by chriskalaani (239 posts) - - Show Bio

the thing is the power level between his supposed full power form and his weaker forms is pretty big. when hes weak he loses to opponents he probably shouldnt loose to considering his status and at full power he makes a mockery out of the celestials. a cool character but kind of weird

#39 Posted by hyperbeing (382 posts) - - Show Bio

um guys while i am a hugep hoenix fan i am not gonna say dark phoenix aoutomaticaly solos. hqtai mean is in power dark phoenix may be the storngest or scnd storngest depending on with or without host or who is the host or other special conditions.but galactus is bty far apears to be smarter then the phoenix. and has been shown to ousmart hosts at a few times. also guys one hting you lal must learn is power isnt the most important hting.i mean there skill stratagy knowledge. ,also im pretty sure noo ne here will kill the other due to there importance in the universe. the only expendable being here is tyrant.but even then tyrant has been shown to be a strtatgyst. that can out smart phoenix

#40 Posted by jimroote99 (265 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1 wins in a pretty good fight

#41 Posted by Dextersinister (5763 posts) - - Show Bio

Where has it ever been mentioned that Galactus is stronger if he is fully fed?

#42 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

Galactus has always been portrayed as having a strength which is inversely proportional to his hunger. That said people often claim that his power is equal to that of Eternity when he is 'fully fed' which I have never seen a scrap of evidence for. I also suspect that it is impossible for Galactus to be fully fed.

His hunger is, after all, 'endless'.

#43 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

its been mentioned alot of times. Ad its not necessarily he is 'stronger' when fully fed, its just that he weakens the longer he goes without food (planets). Thats the whole point of the heralds and all.

#44 Posted by AstralWarrior12 (31 posts) - - Show Bio

At the beginning of the fight the teams are pretty equal. However as the fight goes on galactus will slowly lose power. So I think team 2 takes it

#45 Posted by Iragexcudder (4274 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Phoenix and Eternity are multiversal beings and multiversal threats. A fully fed galactus would still lose to DP and would stalemate Eternity. Tyrant would possibly stalemate Eternity.. But would lose to Dark Phoenix. I'm giving team 2 this

#46 Edited by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

eternity solo's.