User Lists: 2

M. .

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Only one Sentry defeats here is KC Superman, to me he did nothing impressive as the other versions, and maybe Sentry can defeat New 52 Supes too but with his recent feats I doubt Sentry will be able to, feats like pushing a ship many times the size of earth MM helped but Superman still pushed atleast 2 or 3 times the size of Earth by himself...he flew from Pluto to Earth in seconds massively FTL and be survives going through a few black holes and his punches to H'el shook the earth even to its center and beyond to the Watchtower. New 52 Superman can defeat Sentry here...Pre 52 Superman stomps .....Silver age Supes godstomps, Kal Kent, Superboy Prime roflstomps etc..

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely doesn't clear.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears or stops at SA Superman

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Kal Kent and aren't Superman Prime and Superboy Prime the same person so they should be on the same level

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Kal Kent and aren't Superman Prime and Superboy Prime the same person so they should be on the same level

No Superman prime was at a different level due to the Guardian Amp.

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:

@hammer_of_j2 said:

No Superman prime was at a different level due to the Guardian Amp.

Oh ok, thanks

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theclassicion: What can Superman do to Sentry? O_o

That guy had all his atoms destroyed and returned seconds after, and it was an agoraphobic Sentry. At his best, Stable, while greatly holding back he tossed Thor many times the speed of light, holded him with just 1 hand without effort while Thor was trying to free himself with both, and had more strenght than the combined strenght of all heroes on earth (That includes the Hulks, the Thing, Namor, etc). He can just turn all of those Supermans into a cloud of dispersed atoms. The only way to kill him is hurting his soul, and even that would be almost impossible seeing his speed.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably clears.

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By TheClassicIon

@hiddenlight: Wow never new he was that powerful, since I saw WWH beat him, although Superman is still way faster and stronger than Sentry and easily has faster speed feats than Sentry, and he strikes harder too and has feats of it, so yes New 52 Superman can win here same goes for Post Crisis, the other Supermen here are just overkill for Sentry like Silver Age Supes and SBP

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Hiddenlight
TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hiddenlight: You have a point lol but its not like Supes will just stand there motionless and let Sentry mess with his atoms...and he has dealt with many matter manipulators before Sentry is not a major just a minor matter manipulator, and I hope you are not trying to suggest Sentry can fight with SBP or SA Superman LOL!!

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Hiddenlight

@theclassicion: I'm not saying he is a match for them physically, they outclasses him here, it's just that their powers aren't well suited against him, they can't hurt his soul. Also, he haven't much experience with molecular manipulation, but he had no problems dealing with Molecule Man, the most powerful Molecular Manipulator on marvel who stalemated Beyonder in the past. And after that, he created life from nothing.

And before that...

No Caption Provided

He had all his atoms scattered and destroyed and reformed in seconds. No physical harm is putting him down. While in DSS (His current form) he was toying with Thor and even stopped Mjolnir with just a stare. He basically have all the powers from the comic books and learns a new one on each instance he appears lol. Telepathy (He mindraped all the marvel Earth, including but not limited to Xavier, Emma frost and Jean Grey, only Nate Grey proved himself immune to that), Telekinesis, Molecular Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Super Strenght, Super Speed, Immunity to being erased from the timeline (Yeah, wtf, but yeah), True Immortality, Invincibility and even after being scanned by Shield and Tony Stark during many years they hadn't found any weaknesses on him, Super Senses etc, he will earn some more in his next coming.

I don't like what Marvel have done to him, he is now a living hack being.

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hiddenlight But he lost and got pounded by WWH, those molecular powers dont really help him in fights and like I said its not like the Supermen will just stand there like statues and let Sentry mess with his molecules, he is much faster than Sentry and can blitz him, and making an argument for Sentry against Silver Age Superman is just laughable lol not saying Sentry isent strong, just saying he can't beat certain characters

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theclassicion: I've sent the explanation about the WWH event :P That was a weakened Sentry, even New 52 superman could beat that one, the OP says that this is a full powered Sentry, so I assume it's a stable Sentry, I can send you a loooooooot of scans showing all the abilities that I mentioned.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@hiddenlight But he lost and got pounded by WWH, those molecular powers dont really help him in fights and like I said its not like the Supermen will just stand there like statues and let Sentry mess with his molecules, he is much faster than Sentry and can blitz him, and making an argument for Sentry against Silver Age Superman is just laughable lol not saying Sentry isent strong, just saying he can't beat certain characters

During the WWH arc he was extremely weakened by Generalized Anxiety Disorder so Hulk had a way to hurt him and even in that case he didn't really want to fight and let the Hulk hit him.

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By TheClassicIon

@hiddenlight: Ok I would like to know them, you can PM me the scans if you have time ^

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By TheClassicIon

@sophia89: Superman has better and higher feats than Sentry tell me this how many times has molecular manipulation saved his ass from getting beat by characters less than Superman huh? when has he ever reality warp ? and how will his minor warping save him from getting pounded and beaten into submission by Superman, like Hulk did to him. Sentry never travelled past Galaxies with Thor that is false where are you getting that from ?, Thor can only go fast while hanging on to Mjolnir he cannot even fly on his own for God's sake Mjolnir does the work while he hangs on, he even has to spin the hammer just to simply levitate lol *rolls eyes*.

Even if Thor was disoriented that does not mean Sentry went that fast with him, that is not a feat of speed nor is there any correct way to measure his speed from that instance unless we got word on panel stating how fast he went, Sentry's speed is FTL being able to go to the sun and stuff in minutes, Superman is way faster, he is also much faster in movement speed and combat and has better reaction time(nanoseconds), he can blitz Sentry and keep crushing his brain like Thor did everytime Sentry comes back just crush him again and again

PS: You are wrong, Sentry does not have reality manipulation, he has molecular manipulation not reality that is made clear in the comics, maybe you should double check these characters before you speak

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By RealityWarper

@sophia89: Superman has better and higher feats than Sentry tell me this how many times has molecular manipulation saved his ass from getting beat by characters less than Superman huh? when has he ever reality warp ? and how will his minor warping save him from getting pounded and beaten into submission by Superman, like Hulk did to him. Sentry never travelled past Galaxies with Thor that is false where are you getting that from ?, Thor can only go fast while hanging on to Mjolnir he cannot even fly on his own for God's sake Mjolnir does the work while he hangs on, he even has to spin the hammer just to simply levitate lol *rolls eyes*.

Even if Thor was disoriented that does not mean Sentry went that fast with him, that is not a feat of speed nor is there any correct way to measure his speed from that instance unless we got word on panel stating how fast he went, Sentry's speed is FTL being able to go to the sun and stuff in minutes, Superman is way faster, he is also much faster in movement speed and combat and has better reaction time(nanoseconds), he can blitz Sentry and keep crushing his brain like Thor did everytime Sentry comes back just crush him again and again

PS: You are wrong, Sentry does not have reality manipulation, he has molecular manipulation not reality that is made clear in the comics, maybe you should double check these characters before you speak

Actually The Sentry is a reality warper.
I asked his creator, Paul Jenkins himself and he confirmed that :

No Caption Provided

And Brian M Bendis said in an ITV that it's not because The Void pretends that he has the same powers than Molecule Man that he has them, implied that he is a reality warper :

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=23206

Venom's meds will cause problems at the worst possible time because the villain of the next "Dark Avengers" arc is the immensely powerful Molecule Man. "How do the Dark Avengers fight someone who can control the very molecules they breathe?" Bendis remarked. "The Molecule Man is what I consider one of those A-List villains who, in my opinion, doesn't seem to get the A-List treatment. So I'm going to treat him well. And, boy, you know who draws him well? Mike Deodato! He really gives the Molecule Man a great look."

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=25450

There's been a lot of speculation about this page and what it reveals about the Void's true nature, with one line of thought being that maybe the Sentry's encounter with Carnage back in your first "New Avengers" story ended up with Carnage and the Void merging into a new entity.

[Laughs] I saw that too. I also saw that he is now evil incarnate in the form of a red lobster. That's also not true.

What I've always enjoyed about The Void is, the character itself has all these different physical manifestations. They're unexplained until you realize he's got the power of someone, say, like a Molecule Man. He's got power over physical space, but his mental illness makes it where he creates these creatures. Some people with severe bipolar disorders see these creatures in the corner of their eye, and I've actually known people who this has happened to. I knew someone who literally had to sculpt them into creation to make them go away. So my version of this is he is someone who, with his power, literally creates them in the persona of the Void. This is the latest manifestation, and I believe the creepiest.

And I've always loved how different artists have interpreted that. Deodato drew the Void as this black mass, and Jae Lee had him as these tendrils. I like how every artist came up with a different persona for the Void. I think that says a lot about the artist, as well.

With the Void about to unleash hell on the Avengers, I suppose it's a good time to ask you about his partnership with Osborn. We know why The Sentry's alter ego, Bob Reynolds, worked with Norman, but why did his dark half, The Void, also choose to play along?

They are the same person. I don't think it's clearly a case of The Void and Bob. It isn't like one personality takes over the other. I think there's varying degrees of each in the different versions that you see, like the best version of Bob had a little bit of The Void in it so he could kick some ass. That was the Sentry who ripped Carnage in half. Without that influence, you get this simpering guy who can't move. That's Bob on his own.

So, The Sentry is not a classic case of Multiple Personality disorder?

No. I've done those stories before, and I wouldn't classify it as this. Bob is a sick man, with the power of a god, who created The Void to be all these things that are in his head that he cannot control. Scary!

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=26287

In this scene, Thor finally ends the threat of the Void AKA Bob Reynolds by killing him. It seems like when you consider the Void's power level, the only way this could have happened was because the Void wanted to die.

I see there is a lot of online speculation about that, and I thought it was pretty clear. I don't like to over analyze these things. I prefer the work to speak for itself, but I'll put two things out there.

I think we've all met crazy people in our lives, and I think you learn pretty quickly that when you're dealing with a crazy person, you can't trust what they're saying to be true. Just because the Sentry/The Void announced that he had the power of the Molecule Man, it doesn't mean that he actually did. He just thought that he did. He was a crazy person and maybe a drug addict, as the character's creator, Paul Jenkins, put out there. So not everything he was saying wasn't necessarily true. Maybe it was. Maybe it wasn't. I know that's difficult for some people, because when they read a story, they don't want to feel like they're being fucked with. That character, though, was not in control of himself. There wasn't one second throughout the run of "Dark Avengers" where he was in control of himself.

Number two, yes, Bob realized that things had gone as far as they could possibly go. There was no other end for him and without his cooperation he doesn't go away. I just didn't want to have a line in the script where someone like Spider-Woman goes, "Boy, if he didn't want us to kill him, we couldn't have killed him." I see a lot of people got it, though, or they were just so happy to see the Sentry die they didn't give a shit how it happened [Laughs].

And Rick Remender shows The Sentry as a reality warper too.

His velocity bends space and time, he don't need his body and that's his soul that drives him, etc...

KnowYourEnemy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Gauntlet is out of order and he stops at where PC Superman is.

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By TheClassicIon

@realitywarper: Even if Sentry has minor reality warping it does not help him in battles, it did not help him against Hulk and Thor when they beat him did it ?

And Sentry does not have reality warping just molecular manipulation, nowhere in the comic scans of his appearances does it ever state he can warp reality on panel, none whatsoever

the writer can say anything, lol its his mouth right? I mean the writer is human he can change his mind at any given time, example today he can say something about a character then tomorrow he can change his mind and say something completely different to what he previously said. What we have to take seriously into account is what is shown within the comic and whats on panel, that is what matters, the writer's word and opinions does not matter, what matters is what is said in the comic and on panel, another example a writer can easily tell a fan Superman or Batman can warp reality but who would believe that ?

So again Sentry cannot warp reality and that is not one of his powers, and he has been beaten by Thor and Hulk and others

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

clears

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Jestersmiles

@theclassicion: Thor beat him because Bob let him same with hulk.....

No Caption Provided

and there is no Sentry or Void , there is only bob

Bob warps reality.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Aee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Absolutely clears.

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles: Sentry or Bob does not warp reality and he cannot and never has lol whats next you guys gonna say he can warp reality like Mxy or the reality gem ? Sentry never "warps reality" in any of those scans you posted

Luda12331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry clears

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Jestersmiles

@theclassicion: Wow you are funny and sad.

Bob warp reality by making both the Void and the Sentry, if that not enough Sentry writers even said he a reality warper

So writer comments >>>>>>>> than you

but if you want more proof

warps the Watchtower, as a tantrum

But go ahead and keep doing mental gymnastic , it clear you know nothing about Robert "bob" Reynolds and are nothing more than a troll.

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By TheClassicIon

@jestersmiles: Sentry does not reality warp anything... he manipulates molecules which seems like reality warping so stop being stupid there is a great difference, matter manipulation is not reality warping and as to the writers and what they randomly say those things don't matter, what matters is what is on panel and said in the comic scans I already explained that before maybe you should read my post above concerning this

All I am asking for is proof,show me scans where it actually says Sentry reality warps then I will take this seriously, and don't tell me Bob reality warps cuz he is just a human lol that nonsense is not a feat and it matters not, bring me scans with the words and feats of Sentry actually reality warping and not molecular manipulating and please do not mistake the 2

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: Even if Sentry has minor reality warping it does not help him in battles, it did not help him against Hulk and Thor when they beat him did it ?

And Sentry does not have reality warping just molecular manipulation, nowhere in the comic scans of his appearances does it ever state he can warp reality on panel, none whatsoever

the writer can say anything, lol its his mouth right? I mean the writer is human he can change his mind at any given time, example today he can say something about a character then tomorrow he can change his mind and say something completely different to what he previously said.

What we have to take seriously into account is what is shown within the comic and whats on panel, that is what matters, the writer's word and opinions does not matter, what matters is what is said in the comic and on panel, another example a writer can easily tell a fan Superman or Batman can warp reality but who would believe that ?

So again Sentry cannot warp reality and that is not one of his powers, and he has been beaten by Thor and Hulk and others

You are dense.
I showed you that he is a reality warper.

Minor ?

He is considered above HOM Scarlet Witch.

He stalemated Hulk for the plot device and suicided to Thor.

The rematch against Thor talk by himself.

Stop lowballing the character.

The creator made him more powerful than every Marvel hero and a reality warper. FACT.

He has a lot of reality warping feats.

You have never read a comic book with The Sentry right ?

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hiddenlight: that would only mean that superman will put him in an endless amount of pain until he dies of old age.

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DDS? I could only see him stopping at SA supes, the rest will probably find no way to put him down

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

clears

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

stops at kal

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The order is off, but there are at least 3 who would decidedly win.

In this order, he could stop/possibly stalemates at Superboy Prime.

Superman Prime would be a good match, but prime would take it on durability alone. He survived being at the elicenter of a universe-destorying quantum explosion. Sentry got can't die, but he also cant kill Prime.

SA Supes or Kal Kent would utterly crush him. His force vision is galaxy-level. Sentry can take MANY superman iterations, but not those two AT ALL

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry stomps every version of Superman.

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at SA Supes or clears.

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

clears

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could Stop at SA superman, gets lolstomped at kal.