Full-Powered Galactus vs. Superman Prime One-Million

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By TheFallenOne
@Valtot said:
"@TheFallenOne: 

It clearly says sensory powers and not sensory senses. I mentioned omniscence because if he encountered Source he would gain it.  

And if you actually red or simply rered DC 1000 000 you would know that Kal Kent's (future descendent) powers like: super ESP, electromagnetic manipulation, telepathy and force vision and other senses come from his 5th dimension bloodline. 

Also if you read/reread DC 1000 000 you will see that for his main powers (standard Superman powers): super speed, super strength, super breath, durability he gets energy from Super Sun. And why they call Sun - Super Sun ? Because SMP 1000 000 resides in it. And that's the reason Kal was becoming drasticly weaker in past. 

There was no Super Sun (SMP 1 000 000). 

sensory powers are the senses lol thats his precognition, super esp, super telepathy, 5th dimensional senses and watether else. His electromagnetic manipulation, force vision im not sure how they come from the 5th dimensional heritage as they would go into more advanced kryptonian powers. Possibly his immunity to magic and his ability to enter the 5th dimensional diemnsion are from his heritage to. Yes i know his has the main kryptonian powers at far greater levels and his body has adapated to the super sun and its almost a completly different radiation to normal sunlight. He was getting his powers from it before superman prime 1 000,000 returned than he amped there solar powers and went into the sun all this is on panel and continued residing there till the festival. Not sure what you mean by theres no super sun (SMP 1000 000). Also you dont go into the source and keep omniscience its something you can have if the source allows it while in there. "

I mean when he was in past he was constantly getting weaker.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Valtot
@TheFallenOne:
ye he was away from his power source for so long but he was still alot more powerful than superman even when he had lost flight and was extremely weakened which just shows his solar power levels and how strong they are even while weak. As he punched threw time using something as a conduit which everyone thought was impossible and jumping from the earth to the moon with ease and even retconned something while time punching.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon

The problem with Golden Superman is that he has almost no feats except for bringing Lois back to life. 

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Valtot
@Cosmic_Falcon:
ye he never displayed power im just talking about gold superman here i have no idea how powerful full powered galactus is since we never saw him but on gold superman we can only guess how powerful he is after maybe 150,000+ years of sun soaking in a supersun and before he did that he displayed power granting/enhancing, controlling the sun and he was immortal as his age and for some reason his eyes were glowing white and it was mentioned he had powers from the very edge of space and time (sourcewall/source), but ye not many feats than after he left the sun showed he controls his own body, amps up a green lantern ring and has perfect control over it, bringing people back to life with there dna with either genetic manipulation/ time manipulation or molecular manipulation. Than a bunch of other things but none showing his limit except the fact he couldnt save atoms universe fast enough and could only bring atom to the DC universe in time showing hes not fully omniscience just possibly high level cosmic awarness so 1 limit is there already
Octessence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Octessence

There are hundreds of billions of stars in a galaxy.

There are hundreds of billions of galaxies.

Superman Prime 1M is a suped up alien with a portion of power from a star. You want to see a feeding feat, the Phoenix consumed a star within minutes.

Take that for what you will.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Gold Superman >>>> Dark Phoneix IMO

Octessence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Octessence

Well duh, Dark Phoenix is only a portion of the power of the Phoenix Force. White Crown Phoenix is the strongest variant we've seen.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#108  Edited By termiteone4ever

Prime 1 mil. You can tell this freak is way powerful just be the power level of justice league one million.

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By ShadowHuntR
@Theworldbreaker:  You are already biased ANYWAY. Current Superman has managed to defeat MANY Skyfather level characters in the past. By the way, he moved the whole EARTH when he had to prevent Starbreaker from PUSHING it inside the Sun. Nobody was helping him. So that's 3/3 of Earth. What about moving Mageddon by himself? Do you KNOW how big Mageddon is? It's about 400 times Earth since he was as big as Jupiter. So please, stop talking about Superman like if you know his feats. By your name, I can guess that you are a fanboy of Hulk and you most not like the fact that Hulk is loosing to Superman on every threads here.

Some feats of Modern Superman : Moving Mageddon (400 times Earth), holding and moving a mini Black Hole, cauterizing a hole in the cosmos with his Heat Vision, being fast enought to phase throught the attacks of Doomsday, being fast enought to come back to Earth from Vega in minutes (which is about 127 million times faster then Light Speed), defeating 5 Elder Gods by himself, scaring the 4 Elementals of Earth by threatening them, defeating the Universal Death (The Universal Death is a the Death of everyone on Earth. It told Superman that he was an anomaly and that he couldn't die), survived and got out with his speed of a DOUBLE Black Hole, survived without being knocked out, while being weakened, a blast that was equal to 50 Supernovas, survived the blast of 1 000 000 Nuclear Bombs, was able to defeat Dominus who's on the level of Eternity (he managed to defeat Kismet = Eternity), has showed great knowledge of pressure points, was able to lift a book with Infinite pages, took a magical blast and defeated it's user who had the power of MANY Gods by himself (the magical blast was powerful ENOUGHT to stop Wonder Woman, a magical being and even Zauriel, an Angel of Heaven), destroyed a Warship of Krypton with his great intelligence, survived with Kryptonite in his veins, went throught the core of RAO at Light Speed (Red Sun of Krypton which was surrounded by Kryptonite) then took a dose of Heat Vision from Superboy Prime and crash landed on Mogo then defeated Superboy Prime by himself when SBP was using Kryptonite and Superman (not even Sodam Yat Ion and 32 Green Lanterns could defeat him), took MAGICAL blasts from the wizard Shazam, took a blast from Imperiex Prime and wasn't killed (Doomsday was turned to ashes by that blast), survived and wasn't hurt by the Omega Beams of Darkseid and was even able to dodge them many times, even making Darkseid hurt himself with them, etc.

It's only a SMALL part of his feats. Stop saying you know him for God sake. You don't!

Now, we've seen a Amped Superman against Imperiex which was able to push Warworld inside a Boom Tube (Warworld + Brainiac 13 + Imperiex) by himself. Superman was radiating Yellow Sun energy like crazy and he only stayed in the Sun for minutes.

Then take Gold Superman Prime (Or Superman Prime One Million), who is supposed to be Modern Superman in the future, make him stay inside the sun many thousands of years, give him the time to travel the whole Universe (which he did and he learned abilities he never thought he could have before from his trip) and give the most powerful weapon in the Universe to the guy who always showed to have an unlimited amount of Will (just look at the fight of Superman against Emperor Joker). Should I mention that Superman Prime One Million was even friend with The Source and bashed on the doors of Heaven to get the soul of Lois back?

Seriously, since you don't know anything about the character, you shouldn't even bother posting on fights including Superman.
ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By ShadowHuntR
@Valtot:  Oh God, I totaly forgot that it wasn't even a regular Sun. It was a Supersun.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate the word biased.

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By ShadowHuntR
@TheFallenOne:  You know that Kal Kent is from the Superman dynasty right? And that his powers come from Superman Prime One Million and that without his Supersun, Kal Kent constantly gets weaker? That's not the same for the Prime Superman.
Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@ShadowHuntR said:
" @Theworldbreaker:  You are already biased ANYWAY. Current Superman has managed to defeat MANY Skyfather level characters in the past. By the way, he moved the whole EARTH when he had to prevent Starbreaker from PUSHING it inside the Sun. Nobody was helping him. So that's 3/3 of Earth. What about moving Mageddon by himself? Do you KNOW how big Mageddon is? It's about 400 times Earth since he was as big as Jupiter. So please, stop talking about Superman like if you know his feats. By your name, I can guess that you are a fanboy of Hulk and you most not like the fact that Hulk is loosing to Superman on every threads here.  Some feats of Modern Superman : Moving Mageddon (400 times Earth), holding and moving a mini Black Hole, cauterizing a hole in the cosmos with his Heat Vision, being fast enought to phase throught the attacks of Doomsday, being fast enought to come back to Earth from Vega in minutes (which is about 127 million times faster then Light Speed), defeating 5 Elder Gods by himself, scaring the 4 Elementals of Earth by threatening them, defeating the Universal Death (The Universal Death is a the Death of everyone on Earth. It told Superman that he was an anomaly and that he couldn't die), survived and got out with his speed of a DOUBLE Black Hole, survived without being knocked out, while being weakened, a blast that was equal to 50 Supernovas, survived the blast of 1 000 000 Nuclear Bombs, was able to defeat Dominus who's on the level of Eternity (he managed to defeat Kismet = Eternity), has showed great knowledge of pressure points, was able to lift a book with Infinite pages, took a magical blast and defeated it's user who had the power of MANY Gods by himself (the magical blast was powerful ENOUGHT to stop Wonder Woman, a magical being and even Zauriel, an Angel of Heaven), destroyed a Warship of Krypton with his great intelligence, survived with Kryptonite in his veins, went throught the core of RAO at Light Speed (Red Sun of Krypton which was surrounded by Kryptonite) then took a dose of Heat Vision from Superboy Prime and crash landed on Mogo then defeated Superboy Prime by himself when SBP was using Kryptonite and Superman (not even Sodam Yat Ion and 32 Green Lanterns could defeat him), took MAGICAL blasts from the wizard Shazam, took a blast from Imperiex Prime and wasn't killed (Doomsday was turned to ashes by that blast), survived and wasn't hurt by the Omega Beams of Darkseid and was even able to dodge them many times, even making Darkseid hurt himself with them, etc.  It's only a SMALL part of his feats. Stop saying you know him for God sake. You don't!  Now, we've seen a Amped Superman against Imperiex which was able to push Warworld inside a Boom Tube (Warworld + Brainiac 13 + Imperiex) by himself. Superman was radiating Yellow Sun energy like crazy and he only stayed in the Sun for minutes.  Then take Gold Superman Prime (Or Superman Prime One Million), who is supposed to be Modern Superman in the future, make him stay inside the sun many thousands of years, give him the time to travel the whole Universe (which he did and he learned abilities he never thought he could have before from his trip) and give the most powerful weapon in the Universe to the guy who always showed to have an unlimited amount of Will (just look at the fight of Superman against Emperor Joker). Should I mention that Superman Prime One Million was even friend with The Source and bashed on the doors of Heaven to get the soul of Lois back?  Seriously, since you don't know anything about the character, you shouldn't even bother posting on fights including Superman. "

Well said... I feel like this alot on here... The Earth-50 Fanboy's drive me crazy.
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By TheFallenOne
@ShadowHuntR said:
" @TheFallenOne:  You know that Kal Kent is from the Superman dynasty right? And that his powers come from Superman Prime One Million and that without his Supersun, Kal Kent constantly gets weaker? That's not the same for the Prime Superman. "

Yes I know all of this I mentioned it in my post. Also I mentioned Kal in debate as a furthere proof that SMP 1 000 000 didn't gave 10 additional sensory powers to his descendents.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Valtot
@TheFallenOne:
ofcoarse he didnt give kal the 10 extra senses those were from his 5th dimensional linage as mentioned a few times by him but superman prime 1 million enhanced all of his descendants solar powers to far greater levels beyond any meta-human ever in history
Avatar image for theworldbreaker
Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Theworldbreaker
@ShadowHuntR:
You need to check your facts, current superman NEVER Moved megadon and when he moved the earth he was beeing helped by Hal Jordon. Also curretn superman never held a blackhole that was Superman Prime (or it could be another one idk becuase DC has made way too many supermen) defeating Superboy prime/w kryptonite is pure PIS unless superman was being amped he struggled to move earth even when Hal helped him and superboy as far as i know moves planets with ease. He also dident tank the blast from Imperiex he barely missed it and then Darkseid saved him, (not even Sodam Yat Ion and 32 Green Lanterns could defeat him) this was pulled off by Superman Prime to as a matter affact just about everything you said was done by a stronger version of Superman that i was never using to debate with anyways. I hate debating with you caus its like debating with a pissed off brick (if bricks were alive that is) i've always had the most unpleasant time debating with you, i'd appreciate it if you bother someone else after you get done reading this and just leave me alone.  
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Valtot
@Theworldbreaker: 

You need to check your facts, current superman NEVER Moved megadon and when he moved the earth he was beeing helped by Hal Jordon. Also curretn superman never held a blackhole that was Superman Prime (or it could be another one idk becuase DC has made way too many supermen) defeating Superboy prime/w kryptonite is pure PIS unless superman was being amped he struggled to move earth even when Hal helped him and superboy as far as i know moves planets with ease. He also dident tank the blast from Imperiex he barely missed it and then Darkseid saved him, (not even Sodam Yat Ion and 32 Green Lanterns could defeat him) this was pulled off by Superman Prime to      

alot of what you said was wrongl your correct on superman never moved megadon he moved its infinite number of gears for ages which goes into incalculabe feat but superman was in great pain when doing so, it was current superman who held the black hole bty not superman prime, he defeated superboy prime after they all sun dipped threw a red sun so all of them were depowered, it shows supermans kryptonite resistance im guessing and its not PIS because hes got other kryptonite resistant feats like that, he was hit from the blast from imperiex that was the point and he survived while doomsday was incinerated, it was normal superboy prime who took out the 32 lanterns and sodam yat and than seriously injured a whole lot more green lanterns while fighting them,  he also fought a sodam yat from 1000 years in the future and sodam still couldnt beat him,  

as a matter affact just about everything you said was done by a stronger version of Superman that i was never using to debate with anyways. I hate debating with you caus its like debating with a pissed off brick (if bricks were alive that is) i've always had the most unpleasant time debating with you, i'd appreciate it if you bother someone else after you get done reading this and just leave me alone.     - wrong majority of what he said was done by normal superman and some of it was amped superman which he said he was amped, i can understand why he said you dont know much about superman
Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Jorg

There is absolutely no credible feats from Superman Prime 1 million.  

For all we damn know that amount of time spent in the sun could have poisoned him/weakened him/made him brittle.  

You cant use feats of other supermen and say that his are 100000000x stronger, since you dont know that.  

With Galan, he's just fully fed. And we know that when he's even moderately fed his power levels are increased dramatically.  

The featless SMPOM loses near enough every battle a normal superman would lose, since he has no feats whatsoever to back up his arguments.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Valtot
@Jorg:

that goes for full powered galactus as weve never seen what would happen to him when hes fully fed, we actually know that time in the sun didnt leave him weakened or brittle we see him all happy and a energy type being when leaving the sun, we base his power level of spending over 150,000 years would do to him when he was already far more powerful than normal before entering so we are only guessing his strength but we cant know all we know is hes extremely powerful and we can go off whats said about him, he has feats why is he always called featless just because he didnt show high high end feats but hes got feats either way and saying featless makes no sense

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jorg said:
"There is absolutely no credible feats from Superman Prime 1 million.   For all we damn know that amount of time spent in the sun could have poisoned him/weakened him/made him brittle.   You cant use feats of other supermen and say that his are 100000000x stronger, since you dont know that.   With Galan, he's just fully fed. And we know that when he's even moderately fed his power levels are increased dramatically.    The featless SMPOM loses near enough every battle a normal superman would lose, since he has no feats whatsoever to back up his arguments. "

Full Power Galactus is also featless....
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Valtot
@comicdude23:
true full power galactus might just explode from all the energy or be in great pain from it everything that he just said is vise versa at galactus
Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Jorg
@Valtot:

Right, so he revives lois.  

Galan eats him alive.  

With your argument, i could say Fireman Sam with infinity gauntlet could win the multiverse. Since his feats without it is he can do anything.  

Battles have always been based on feats.
deathlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By deathlife
@Jorg said:
" There is absolutely no credible feats from Superman Prime 1 million.   For all we damn know that amount of time spent in the sun could have poisoned him/weakened him/made him brittle.   You cant use feats of other supermen and say that his are 100000000x stronger, since you dont know that.   With Galan, he's just fully fed. And we know that when he's even moderately fed his power levels are increased dramatically.    The featless SMPOM loses near enough every battle a normal superman would lose, since he has no feats whatsoever to back up his arguments. "

This pretty much sums it up.

Superman 1 million has no feats whatsoever. 

I will go with Galactus because we have seen a stated Galactus before in action and he was a beast.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Valtot
@Jorg:

revives lois, enhances all of his descendants solar powers, controls the sun, amps his ring up or knows how to use it automatically which is cosmic awareness or intiutive apitude, controlled his own form, than go into what was said about him and what he did....., my arguement was basically your arguement lol
Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Jorg
@Valtot: 

Half of those feats wouldn't help him battle Galactus at all. Even a starved one.  

Reviving lois and channeling energy to his descendants means nothing, galan can absorb suns, Galan also has vast cosmic awareness.  

Thing is we've seen A sated galactus in action, never seen SMPOM. He could be Hulk strengthwise.
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By CAPiTA

I'm gonna have to go with Galactus over a featless Supes. At least even a hungry Galactus is way beyond a normal Prime.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CAPiTA said:
"I'm gonna have to go with Galactus over a featless Supes. At least even a hungry Galactus is way beyond a normal Prime. "

Actually this Superman is easily the most powerful Superman...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jorg said:
"@Valtot:  Half of those feats wouldn't help him battle Galactus at all. Even a starved one.   Reviving lois and channeling energy to his descendants means nothing, galan can absorb suns, Galan also has vast cosmic awareness.   Thing is we've seen A sated galactus in action, never seen SMPOM. He could be Hulk strengthwise. "

A starved Galactus was hurt by Thor..... 

Full Power Galactus has no feats... 

And SMPOM is much stronger than The Hulk.... 

If Current Superman is stronger than The Hulk....then how is he not stronger if he has been in The Sun for thousands of Years...
Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Jorg

@comicdude23 said:

"@CAPiTA said:
"I'm gonna have to go with Galactus over a featless Supes. At least even a hungry Galactus is way beyond a normal Prime. "
Actually this Superman is easily the most powerful Superman... "

He has proven that, how?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jorg said:
"

@comicdude23 said:

"@CAPiTA said:

He has proven that, how? "

For being in The Sun for thousands and thousands of Years....
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By CAPiTA
@comicdude23 said:
" @Jorg said:
"

@comicdude23 said:

"@CAPiTA said:

For being in The Sun for thousands and thousands of Years.... "
That's just conjecture though. For all we know, it just gave him a really shiny tan.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CAPiTA said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @Jorg said:
"

@comicdude23 said:

"@CAPiTA said:

That's just conjecture though. For all we know, it just gave him a really shiny tan. "

Nope....

Kryptonians get their powers from The Sun, their power levels instantly rise if they enter The Sun....
Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Jorg
@comicdude23 said:
"@Jorg said:
"

@comicdude23 said:

"@CAPiTA said:

AS supes was being poisoned by the sun.  
What proof is there that the same didn't happen to prime.  
Theres absolutely no feats to back up that he is that incredibly strong.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jorg said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@Jorg said:
"

@comicdude23 said:

"@CAPiTA said:

AS supes was being poisoned by the sun.  What proof is there that the same didn't happen to prime.  Theres absolutely no feats to back up that he is that incredibly strong. "

All Star Superman is Non Cannon. 

He is not from New Earth. 

And Luthor tricked him.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Valtot
@CAPiTA:
he was already over over 700,000 years more advanced than he was back as normal superman with powers from all over the universe including the very edge of space and time- (sourcewall/source), than he goes and sits in a sun for over 150,000 years (spending a minute in a sun would make superman 2 times stronger spending a hour in the sun made superman do a trans planetary feat with ease, 150,000 years in the core of a supersun wouldnt make him stronger than normal superman or hulk?
Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Jorg
@Valtot: 

I understand that.  

But where are the feats that show he can take a fully fed Galactus??  

Nowhere.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jorg said:
"@Valtot:  I understand that.   But where are the feats that show he can take a fully fed Galactus??   Nowhere. "

And Full Power Galactus has no feats.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Valtot
@Jorg:
i was not aware fully powered galactus had feats what were they?
Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Jorg
@Valtot:
@comicdude23: 

Thus this thread is pointless, no one wins because we have no proof
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By CAPiTA
@Valtot said:
" @CAPiTA: he was already over over 700,000 years more advanced than he was back as normal superman with powers from all over the universe including the very edge of space and time- (sourcewall/source), than he goes and sits in a sun for over 150,000 years (spending a minute in a sun would make superman 2 times stronger spending a hour in the sun made superman do a trans planetary feat with ease, 150,000 years in the core of a supersun wouldnt make him stronger than normal superman or hulk? "
I'm not arguing him being stronger than normal Supes or Hulk. He's stronger than them even without sundipping.

But until he can take someone out on the level of Eternity or Death, whom Galactus is said to be an equal to, then he's not winning this.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#141  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Valtot:
he doesnt, the most info you could probably base off full galactus is that people say he is near or on par with eternity. 

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Valtot
@CAPiTA: 

galactus was said to be an equal to but has he ever shown it? sentry was said to have the power of a million exploding suns but he never showed it while some people believed it, hulk was said to have limitless strength while never showing it but some people believed it, point is this thread fails like said a moment ago no winner can be said as we dont know there max capabilities
Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Jorg

Battles always go by feats people, otherwise someone could say Hulk all of a sudden is faster than Supes and spite stomps him.... 
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By CAPiTA
@Valtot said:
" @CAPiTA:  galactus was said to be an equal to but has he ever shown it? sentry was said to have the power of a million exploding suns but he never showed it while some people believed it, hulk was said to have limitless strength while never showing it but some people believed it, point is this thread fails like said a moment ago no winner can be said as we dont know there max capabilities "
It's different when it's Death herself that says it, and LT confirms it.
Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Jorg
@CAPiTA: 

Though that is true, we dont know if SMPOM could take eternity.....personally the whole idea sounds ridiculous...cause its Eternity. Enough said.
ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By ShadowHuntR
@Jorg said:
" @comicdude23 said:
"@Jorg said:
"

@comicdude23 said:

"@CAPiTA said:

AS supes was being poisoned by the sun.  What proof is there that the same didn't happen to prime.  Theres absolutely no feats to back up that he is that incredibly strong. "
Maybe the fact that Superman was amped when he went inside the Sun during the fight against Imperiex Prime....
GodDragonDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By GodDragonDevil

Galactus Pimp smacks the living crap out of Superman 1 million and laughs his ass off.
Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Jorg
@ShadowHuntR 

I was referring to SMPOM, not regular supes
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Hellos

Whats annoying is that Galactus has better feats, one million really comes off as implied power.

@Valtot said:

"@CAPiTA:  galactus was said to be an equal to but has he ever shown it? sentry was said to have the power of a million exploding suns but he never showed it while some people believed it, hulk was said to have limitless strength while never showing it but some people believed it, point is this thread fails like said a moment ago no winner can be said as we dont know there max capabilities "

Well he has gone round for round against Mephisto tearing apart the universe to the point Norrin had to beg him to stop, he did fight Agamotto in his realm and he apparently has enough power in his body to destroy the universe and negative zone. 
Currently probably not after Annihilation and Chaos War, Galactus hasn't been too hot.  

Although if the Galactus engine counts, it mauled the celestials to the point that it made them fled and left Galactus to go one on one with counter part. 

It went from: "The Abstracts are barely holding it back"

To: "Even the Abstracts seem to be in retreat"

Then finally to: It's up to Galactus to save the Universe and beat his counter part, the rest of the Abstracts ran. 

Eternity didn't seem to care too much about the Cancerverse and Galactus was depicted as the biggest gun they had and the only thing slowing down the Galactus engine. 

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By ShadowHuntR
@Jorg:  Superman Prime One Million IS Modern Superman. I think it was said enought times.

Superman was greatly AMPED by the Sun during Our Worlds at War against Imperiex Prime and he was there for only a couple of minutes.

SPOM is a Superman who traveled the Universe, searching for new abilities, fighting, became friend with the Source, spent thousands of years in the Sun and you give him the most powerful weapon in the Universe, to one of the guy who has the most WILL in the whole DC Universe.

Proof about the will? Go read Emperor Joker. You'll have what you are looking for. The guy was fighting without his heart and still took everything Emperor Joker was throwing at him (Emperor Joker made fun of the Spectre and he had 99% of Mxy powers).