Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By jashro44
@Boobster said:
@TheGodKiller:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Something seems odd about that scan the fact that the living tribunnal needs help? Galactus once had to beg living tribunnal he should just be able to blink galactus out of existence...Do you know what comic its from?
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#53  Edited By TheGoldenOne
Galactus.
TheGodKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By TheGodKiller
@Boobster:
@TheGodKiller:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
First of all that's not Full-Power Galactus . And anyways Galactus was saved from that blast by Reed's transdimensional cannon.
And secondly,
That's from "Last Planet Standing". It's from MC2 . It's not part of Marvel Mainstream . It's not cannon . And it's filled with WIS.
Show me a cannon scan of Galactus doing something that befit's his station
sgu823

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By sgu823

Franklin can manipulate reality right? He turns Galactus into a dog and keeps him as a pet! :)

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By jashro44

Yea I got to say Franklen here. If Galactus is afraid of him and he beat mephisto on his own realm when galactus couldn't and creates pocket universes...All that sort of suggests he is above galactus.

Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Boobster
@TheGodKiller said:
@Boobster:
@TheGodKiller:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
First of all that's not Full-Power Galactus . And anyways Galactus was saved from that blast by Reed's transdimensional cannon. And secondly,That's from "Last Planet Standing". It's from MC2 . It's not part of Marvel Mainstream . It's not cannon . And it's filled with WIS. Show me a cannon scan of Galactus doing something that befit's his station
I know that's not full power, but care to to see how they said - "We failed to destroy him in the past". LT even said "He became too great of a threat to continium of the universes".
It's canon, because LT is Multiversal.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#58  Edited By Erik

Franklin IS Galactus.  

/truth

TheGodKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By TheGodKiller
@Boobster said:

@TheGodKiller said:

@Boobster:

@TheGodKiller:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
First of all that's not Full-Power Galactus . And anyways Galactus was saved from that blast by Reed's transdimensional cannon. And secondly,That's from "Last Planet Standing". It's from MC2 . It's not part of Marvel Mainstream . It's not cannon . And it's filled with WIS. Show me a cannon scan of Galactus doing something that befit's his station
I know that's not full power, but care to to see how they said - "We failed to destroy him in the past". LT even said "He became too great of a threat to continium of the universes". It's canon, because LT is Multiversal.
It's from MC2 which started in a What If? # 105 .
It's NOT CANNON .  LT didn't say , the Collector did.
And LT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Galactus  .
Also the Gardener and the Collector are Elders , not Abstracts.  Galactus himself is considered as part of the "Great Powers of the Universe".
So that statement from him doesn't make sense.
(That's WIS as I stated before).
And would you care to see :
"
Galactus : But we left because I feared the outcome of a potential confrontation if I had stayed on the earth.
Reed : You feared ?
Galactus : The blocks in his mind have been broken and his powers are active again . Reed Richards , we have to talk about your son.
"
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Boobster
@TheGodKiller said:
@Boobster said:

@TheGodKiller said:

@Boobster:

@TheGodKiller:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
I know that's not full power, but care to to see how they said - "We failed to destroy him in the past". LT even said "He became too great of a threat to continium of the universes". It's canon, because LT is Multiversal.
It's from MC2 which started in a What If? # 105 . It's NOT CANNON .  LT didn't say , the Collector did. And LT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Galactus  . Also the Gardener and the Collector are Elders , not Abstracts.  Galactus himself is considered as part of the "Great Powers of the Universe". So that statement from him doesn't make sense.(That's WIS as I stated before).And would you care to see : " Galactus : But we left because I feared the outcome of a potential confrontation if I had stayed on the earth. Reed : You feared ? Galactus : The blocks in his mind have been broken and his powers are active again . Reed Richards , we have to talk about your son. "
You are blind or what ? There are Master Order and Chaos, and so on, they're abstracts.
It's canon cause LT is Multiversal.
Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus
alexandrinus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By alexandrinus
@TheGodKiller
You keep saying Franklin defeated Mephisto in his own realm. The only time I remember him doing so was a time when Mephisto himself was weakened because of the Wraiths being on Earth (those things Ron used to figth). The Wraiths would "suck" the living energy of the humans and their souls would be barred from Mephisto. This weakened him a lot. So we truly don't know how powerful Franklin was at that time nor how weakened Mephisto truly was. 

But it's true that Galactus does not have enough feats (nor have we really seen the true his true/full power) for us to claim he can actually defeat Franklin. But the other way is also true. What feats does Franklin has that proves he can defeat a full power Galactus? The dreaming Celestial (not sure it was him - the Celestial toke the form of a woman in order to speak with Franklin) once claimed he was as powerful as a Celestial but did not specify. What kind of Celestial? One of the strongest? One of the weakest???? And what if Galactus said he was afraid to face Franklin? Does that mean Franklin can defeat him or his Galactus only afraid of what could happen to the Universe (breaking the balance he must keep?). It doesn't prove anything about Franklin being able to defeat him. 

To my knowledge Galatus is the most powerfull being in the 616 Universe (on par with Eternity and Death). Unfortunately I have no way of proving my claims about this because we've never seen a full power Galactus in the 616 Unicerse.
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Galactus. Slaughterhouse.

TheGodKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By TheGodKiller
@alexandrinus
It's only an opinion. Right now if you compare their respective top feats Franklin will definitely come out on the top . Tomorrow Marvel might produce a comic in which the 2 face off and either one of them might win . But right now I would like to give Franklin the edge with a 60% chance of winning and Galactus gets the remaining 40%.  

And Galactus wasn't afraid of what could have happened to the universe had he continued his struggle with Mephisto(their battle was already destroying galaxies). 
Why would he be afraid of Franklin then? Only if he knew that there was a big chance that he would get beaten . 

As for the Franklin-Celestials comparison , in Heroes Reborn # 4 , Doom implied that Franklin's power was greater than the Celestials when 
he said that "Once I have your power , I will deal with the Celestials". This statement may have some weight in it . You can clarify from comic s or the Marvel website if you want. 

Galactus is indeed a very powerful being within the Marvel Universe.He is part of the "Great Powers of the Universe" which includes LT,Eternity,Death,Order,Chaos,In-Betweener,Phoenix Force,Clestials,Beyonders and the Infinites. However he is not "the most powerful". He is not TOAA .  

Don't get me wrong . I like Galactus as a character . I believe he has been very very  ill-treated by Marvel writers . For him to lose to guys like Thor who shouldn't be anymore than a gnat to him is plain stupid. In a fantastic four cartoon they even showed that Ghost Rider could bring him down ! I know cartoons are not cannon , so it shouldn't be taken seriously but it just shows how pathetically Marvel treats him. 
If there is any valid indication in the coming comics that Galactus is above FR or anyone on FR's level then I'll gladly change my answer to Galactus in this thread. 
alexandrinus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By alexandrinus
@TheGodKiller
What I meant is that Galactus was afraid of Franklin MAYBE because their figth could endanger the balance of the Universe, and not afraid of Mephisto. Galactus being afraid of Franklin doesn't mean he could not defeat him.

I remember Mephisto claiming once that he was destroyed (actually I think he refered to his essence being dispersed) by Franklin Richards because he was really weakned by those Wraiths. I just don't know where I saw it (and it was in the portuguese version wich the issues numbers are not the same as the Americans). 

I agree with what you say about the Great Powers of the Universe with some exceptions. I find Galactus the most powerfull of these on par with Eternity and Death because LT, TOAA, and the Phoenix Force are not Universal beings but Multiversal. There is only one TOAA, one LT and one Phoniex Force in the Marvel Multiverse, while there are several Galactus, Eternitys and so on of the others you mentioned (not sure about the Beyonders though). I was only referring to the 616 Universe. I know that LT is far more powerful than Galactus.

Galactus was once one of my favorites characters and "villain" but i changed my mind about it because of what you say. Galactus keeps getting is a$$ woped by characters that shouldn't even be able to annoy him. 

Wasn't also in the Heroes Reborn that Franklin came into contact with one of the Celestials who was trying to test Franklin's abilities. I can't remember the name of that Celestial.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By isaac_clarke

Franklin lacks the finesse with his power to pose a threat. He's fighting a battle hardened abstract billions of years older and quite experienced with his own power. 
As for Galactus mentioning his fears of the potential confrontation with Franklin, he could have meant a number of things as Franklin is quite a threat to reality without trying to fight an abstract he burnt out his power to revive in the first place. Not to mention Galactus was going to be going to the Crunch and duking it out with the next universal threat, wouldn't have been wised to burn his energy fighting Franklin.

Whether Franklin has more power behind him than Galactus remains to be seen, but given he doesn't quite have those showings under his belt in a fight I'll give it to the abstract that can crush his mind or vaporize him in a blast.

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#67  Edited By karrob

Im with Big G

Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alexandrinus

I agree with what you say about the Great Powers of the Universe with some exceptions. I find Galactus the most powerfull of these on par with Eternity and Death because LT, TOAA, and the Phoenix Force are not Universal beings but Multiversal. There is only one TOAA, one LT and one Phoniex Force in the Marvel Multiverse, while there are several Galactus, Eternitys and so on of the others you mentioned (not sure about the Beyonders though). I was only referring to the 616 Universe. I know that LT is far more powerful than Galactus.

Actually it was shown at least twice that the prime Galactus (616 Galactus) is far more powerful than his counterparts. Abraxas was killing Galacti to the point he had hundreds of there corpses piled up. When the 616 Galactus confronted Abraxas he was trembling in fear then had the ultimate nulifier easily removed from his hands while Galactus told him "you are nothing". Another example would be the battle with the In-betweener who had also defeated many other Galacti but was stomped by the 616, the original. He also has at least a few multiversal feats under his belt, one of which he traveled to another reality to fix something (stomp someone) that was causing an imbalance in the Multiverse. while Galactus does have his counterparts in most alternate realities none of them measure up to his level of power.

The same can be said for the 616 Eternity, it has been stated many times if he goes so does all of existence. Thats why he was dubbed in one comic as "Multi-Eternity". I have a scans to back this up, if you don't already have them or can't find them PM me and I'll try to post them for you later when I'm home. They are also jumbled in my messy gallery if you wish to spend many hours sifting through that.

I didn't quote the rest of your post because I agree with it.

Cheers.

Galactus still stomps. Onslaught took Franklyn's powers along with Nate Grey (another human on Franklyn's level) and a few others and was still not anywhere near the level of Galactus in terms of power.
Nexy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Nexy21

Galactus wins :)
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By isaac_clarke
@CapitolPunishment said:
Onslaught took Franklyn's powers along with Nate Grey (another human on Franklyn's level) and a few others and was still not anywhere near the level of Galactus in terms of power.
Not the best example as Onslaught did not have their full power.
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Lance Bastro
@isaac_clarke said:
@CapitolPunishment said:
Onslaught took Franklyn's powers along with Nate Grey (another human on Franklyn's level) and a few others and was still not anywhere near the level of Galactus in terms of power.
Not the best example as Onslaught did not have their full power.
when onslaught absorbs beings, he takes their potential, not just their power. let's say if he absorbs gambit right. he can still have the powers of new son.
alexandrinus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By alexandrinus
@CapitolPunishment
Thanks for the explanation.  

I knew that the 616 Galactus was more powerful than some of his counterparts (at least the ones that appeared in comics until now - save for the Galactus Engine - not sure if that can be considered a counterpart for Galactus from the Cancerverse). I've read the issue about him and Abraxas but haven't read the one with the In-betweener though I've heard about here in the Vine and seen some scans that had been posted. 

As for Multi-Eternity I knew about it, but didn't know that it was actually the one from the 616 Universe. I thought of it as the combination from all Eternitys in the Multiverse, including the 616. I'll have to read that issue more carefully. I must have missed something. Or maybe the translation was not the best (many of the books I've read were in Portuguese). 

Thanks again. Hope to find you more often here on the Vine.
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

@TheGodKiller: Galactus takes the majority.
iambored

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By iambored

You have to take what galactus said into context. He just found his dead body and so he thought that Franklin was the obvious threat to him out of all the heroes. In any other circumstances Galactus would not be worried

LivingDumbass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By LivingDumbass

Gotta say Galactus.

ShenLong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By ShenLong

So Galactus is more powerful than LT, Order, Chaos, Stranger, In-Betweener, Shaper, Gerdener, and Collector combined?

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#77  Edited By tensor

@ShenLong:

big g is not more powerful than LT

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By TifaLockhart

I'd bet on the kid with the power of a Celestial, personally. I could be wrong.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By spiderbuck1

As of FF #604... Franklin PWNS Galactus and makes him his herald.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By jashro44
@spiderbuck said:

Adult Franklin. Don't know about little Franklin...He has the power but he still lacks the experience.
Pistolwhip1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Pistolwhip1
@jashro44 said:
@spiderbuck said:

Adult Franklin. Don't know about little Franklin...He has the power but he still lacks the experience.
True, but didn't little Franklin turn a celestial attack into flowers? 
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By jashro44
@Pistolwhip1 said:
@jashro44 said:
@spiderbuck said:

I don't remember that.
Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know about the other versions of Franklin, Child, Teen, Future, or Alternate, but the most recent Adult version we've seen took down 2 Celestials.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By spiderbuck1

@jashro44 said:

@Pistolwhip1 said:
@jashro44 said:
@spiderbuck said:

I don't remember that.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By TifaLockhart

A Celestial stopped Protege who had copied the powers of the Living Tribunal. Galactus himself was incredulous when Thanos with the Heart of the Universe managed to kill a Celestial.

You know my stance.

Thepowercosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#86  Edited By Thepowercosmic
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
TheGodKiller3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By TheGodKiller3

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

A Celestial stopped Protege who had copied the powers of the Living Tribunal. Galactus himself was incredulous when Thanos with the Heart of the Universe managed to kill a Celestial.

You know my stance.

Adult Franklin destroyed 2 Celestials in Fantastic Four # 604 , both of these 2 were part of the group which attacked and nearly destroyed the CoR that used IGs ,UNs and the Starbrand against them . In addition he used his younger version's power(although I am inclined to think it was another baby universe) , to revive a comatose Galactus and use him as a weapon in his battle against the Mad Space Gods .

Btw , Galactus wasn't that incredulous when he himself destroyed one in Fantastic Four #603 .

TheGodKiller3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By TheGodKiller3

@comicdude23 said:

@TheGodKiller: Galactus takes the majority.

And I get the last laugh .

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By bigcimmerian

You know my stance.

Galactus ripped apart Celestial with his bare hands

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By bigcimmerian

I don't know what is the full powered Galactus, I think he is full power when he devours omniverse, in that state he could beat Franklin Richards easily

TheGodKiller3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By TheGodKiller3

@BigCimmerian said:

I don't know what is the full powered Galactus, I think he is full power when he devours omniverse, in that state he could beat Franklin Richards easily

I believe full power is when his hunger has been permanently sated , or when he (supposedly) becomes equal to Eternity(in terms of power at least) .

TheGodKiller3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By TheGodKiller3

@BigCimmerian said:

You know my stance.

He was being controlled/empowered by Franklin at that time .

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By bigcimmerian

@TheGodKiller3 said:

@BigCimmerian said:

You know my stance.

He was being controlled/empowered by Franklin at that time .

ooook, before Franklin showed up, Galactus one shoted Celestial, before remaining 3 of them merged to beat him

thveej

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By thveej

Man how awesome was FF604?

It's hard to say how powerfull young Franklin is, @spiderbuck said:

@jashro44 said:

@Pistolwhip1 said:
@jashro44 said:
@spiderbuck said:

I don't remember that.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

There is strong evidence from that run, that young Franklin had been saving all his power throughout the events leading to the end fight. So I would assume that young Franklin would be able to pull of much more impressive feats, if he was not saving his energy to revive Glactus (also as of now we do not know how much power was contained in that blue ball, it could be a whole universe, multiple universes who knows)

Also there is a serious question for me of how prepared Glactus was for the fight with the Celestials. I would assume that he got as much power as he could (probably close to full power) before the fight, but it was never mentioned in the current run.

Hey if Glactus is scared of young Franklin, and since adult Franklin literally made Glactus his own personal bitch, I would say there is sufficient evidence for me to give the vote to Franklin.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By jashro44
@thveej: Galactus said he had consumed 4 planets in preparation. So he was pretty powerful compared to usual showings. What is full power Galactus?
Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

#96  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

nuff said.

No Caption Provided
TheGodKiller3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By TheGodKiller3

@jashro44 said:

@thveej: Galactus said he had consumed 4 planets in preparation. So he was pretty powerful compared to usual showings. What is full power Galactus?

According to Galactus fans , it is when he becomes Eternity's equal and his hunger has been fully sated . I'll still give it to Franklin , as he ended up creating his own Galactus in the Heroes Reborn Universe , and he was still a child back then .

The adult on the other hand ................ we all saw what happened in Fantastic Four # 604 .

Plus , the blue ball that he was revived with could very well have been another miniature universe , (potentially)containing billions of life-friendly planets , the same kind which he relishes . I can imagine that he would be as close to full power , with that kind of energy as its possible for him to be .

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#98  Edited By Saren

You know my stance.

Given that Protege thought he'd also copied the powers of the Beyonder prior to that (but had not done so properly, which was why Beyonder said he could cloak his presence from Protege), odds are he didn't copy the LT's powers either. Claiming to have done so isn't the same as actually doing so. Protege claimed he wasn't just the new Living Tribunal, but that he was much more, that he was the new One Above All. And yet, when confronted by LT, Eternity and the Hawk God, he essentially admitted to being outmatched (why would TOAA be outmatched by those three?) and summoned Mephisto and Malevolence to help him (honestly, what kind of idiot summons Mephisto and Malevolence in a fight against the Living Tribunal?). That arc was lousy writing for the most part, and the fact that Scathan has never been seen since seems to confirm that he's not really that big a deal as far as Marvel's cosmic order goes.

The canonicity of Marvel: The End goes up and down, but the most recent dictate by Brevoort is that it's not canon. Even so, I don't see why Galactus would be increduous since he killed a Celestial himself. Although the Celestials were also getting killed by the Council's entropy guns......does anyone else get the feeling that they're receiving a gradual downgrade in power?

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By slimj87d
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#100  Edited By Saren

@TheGodKiller3 said:

@jashro44 said:

According to Galactus fans , it is when he becomes Eternity's equal and his hunger has been fully sated . I'll still give it to Franklin , as he ended up creating his own Galactus in the Heroes Reborn Universe , and he was still a child back then .

The adult on the other hand ................ we all saw what happened in Fantastic Four # 604 .

Plus , the blue ball that he was revived with could very well have been another miniature universe , (potentially)containing billions of life-friendly planets , the same kind which he relishes . I can imagine that he would be as close to full power , with that kind of energy as its possible for him to be .

I don't see how Galactus at any stage is Eternity's equal. In the Infinity Gauntlet he was included in a group of cosmics and abstracts who were described as being merely Eternity's foot soldiers. I wouldn't take that feat of Franklin creating his own Galactus as proof that he's more powerful than Galan even as a child, in AOX Legion created his own Scarlet Witch, but he's not more powerful than she is.