• 148 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Edited by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

                 
#2 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio

I know Franklin took over Galactus's role in Universe X and actually became Galactus.

#3 Posted by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus absorbs Franklin Richards
 
Franklin is around Hyperstorm or  Jamie Braddock Jr. and he lacks experience, Galactus has been around billions of years and fully fed he's up there with  Eternity, Mxy, the original Ion, Spectre, Death, Infinity
 
Galactus would have to be exhuasted and half straved for Franklin to have the slimest of chances

#4 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio
@TruePwnge said:
"Galactus absorbs Franklin Richards  Franklin is around Hyperstorm or  Jamie Braddock Jr. and he lacks experience, Galactus has been around billions of years and fully fed he's up there with  Eternity, Mxy, the original Ion, Spectre, Death, Infinity  Galactus would have to be exhuasted and half straved for Franklin to have the slimest of chances "


Not if Franklin achieved his full power, which would bring him around Celestial level.
#5 Posted by Tmul501 (597 posts) - - Show Bio

Will they ever bring Franklin to his full potential in a mainstream series (not a mini)? What would that even be like?

#6 Posted by TheGuy (595 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tmul501: Boring
#7 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheGuy said:
" @Tmul501: Boring "


??? Well, that brought alot to the table!
#8 Posted by Akwa (4821 posts) - - Show Bio

Big G takes this.
#9 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14425 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tmul501 said:
" Will they ever bring Franklin to his full potential in a mainstream series (not a mini)? What would that even be like? "
i would like to read that , franklin could beat galactus but probs wont lol
#10 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@bumnut said:
" @TruePwnge said:
"Galactus absorbs Franklin Richards  Franklin is around Hyperstorm or  Jamie Braddock Jr. and he lacks experience, Galactus has been around billions of years and fully fed he's up there with  Eternity, Mxy, the original Ion, Spectre, Death, Infinity  Galactus would have to be exhuasted and half straved for Franklin to have the slimest of chances "
Not if Franklin achieved his full power, which would bring him around Celestial level. "
Even if that is accurate, the most powerful of the Celestials is still below Galactus. Especially when he is at full power.
Moderator
#11 Posted by Push (1552 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @bumnut said:
" @TruePwnge said:
"Galactus absorbs Franklin Richards  Franklin is around Hyperstorm or  Jamie Braddock Jr. and he lacks experience, Galactus has been around billions of years and fully fed he's up there with  Eternity, Mxy, the original Ion, Spectre, Death, Infinity  Galactus would have to be exhuasted and half straved for Franklin to have the slimest of chances "
Not if Franklin achieved his full power, which would bring him around Celestial level. "
Even if that is accurate, the most powerful of the Celestials is still below Galactus. Especially when he is at full power. "


No, he is not! The most powerfull of the Celestials is TOAA, then you have exitar and Arishem, amongst other! and Galactus is above none of them! Prove he can take them, let alone other Celestials.
#12 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Push said:
"@Morpheus_ said:
" @bumnut said:
" @TruePwnge said:
"Galactus absorbs Franklin Richards  Franklin is around Hyperstorm or  Jamie Braddock Jr. and he lacks experience, Galactus has been around billions of years and fully fed he's up there with  Eternity, Mxy, the original Ion, Spectre, Death, Infinity  Galactus would have to be exhuasted and half straved for Franklin to have the slimest of chances "
Not if Franklin achieved his full power, which would bring him around Celestial level. "
Even if that is accurate, the most powerful of the Celestials is still below Galactus. Especially when he is at full power. "
No, he is not! The most powerfull of the Celestials is TOAA, then you have exitar and Arishem, amongst other! and Galactus is above none of them! Prove he can take them, let alone other Celestials. "

Big G once took out three Celestials at once without breaking a sweat.
#13 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Push said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @bumnut said:
" @TruePwnge said:
"Galactus absorbs Franklin Richards  Franklin is around Hyperstorm or  Jamie Braddock Jr. and he lacks experience, Galactus has been around billions of years and fully fed he's up there with  Eternity, Mxy, the original Ion, Spectre, Death, Infinity  Galactus would have to be exhuasted and half straved for Franklin to have the slimest of chances "
Not if Franklin achieved his full power, which would bring him around Celestial level. "
Even if that is accurate, the most powerful of the Celestials is still below Galactus. Especially when he is at full power. "
No, he is not! The most powerfull of the Celestials is TOAA, then you have exitar and Arishem, amongst other! and Galactus is above none of them! Prove he can take them, let alone other Celestials. "
 
Actually, it is common knowledge that at full power, Galactus is Eternity's and Infinity's equal, and as such he is above any Celestial individually. And here, he is at full power. You are the one who has to prove his claims. Not I. Unless of course you believe TOAA to be above Eternity & Infinity.
Moderator
#14 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Push said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @bumnut said:
" @TruePwnge said:
"Galactus absorbs Franklin Richards  Franklin is around Hyperstorm or  Jamie Braddock Jr. and he lacks experience, Galactus has been around billions of years and fully fed he's up there with  Eternity, Mxy, the original Ion, Spectre, Death, Infinity  Galactus would have to be exhuasted and half straved for Franklin to have the slimest of chances "
Not if Franklin achieved his full power, which would bring him around Celestial level. "
Even if that is accurate, the most powerful of the Celestials is still below Galactus. Especially when he is at full power. "
No, he is not! The most powerfull of the Celestials is TOAA, then you have exitar and Arishem, amongst other! and Galactus is above none of them! Prove he can take them, let alone other Celestials. "
 
Actually, it is common knowledge that at full power, Galactus is Eternity's and Infinity's equal, and as such he is above any Celestial individually. And here, he is at full power. You are the one who has to prove his claims. Not I. Unless of course you believe TOAA to be above Eternity & Infinity. "
That is not common knowledge.  It bull$hit spewed off on the vine here and repeated over and over, that does not make it true.  I have asked a number of times for someone to post a scan of this declaration of Galactus (at full power - which can never happen) being equal to Eternity, and no one has ever posted $hit.
 
And in the "Marvel Universe: The End" arc Galactus was genuinely surprised that it was possible to destroy a celestial, so much so it begs the question if he even thinks it would be possible for him to ever destroy a celestial.  Some Celestials are above Big G, some bellow, IMO.
#15 Posted by Strife (1102 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tevnoba said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Push said:

" @Morpheus_ said:
" @bumnut said:
" @TruePwnge said:
"Galactus absorbs Franklin Richards  Franklin is around Hyperstorm or  Jamie Braddock Jr. and he lacks experience, Galactus has been around billions of years and fully fed he's up there with  Eternity, Mxy, the original Ion, Spectre, Death, Infinity  Galactus would have to be exhuasted and half straved for Franklin to have the slimest of chances "
Not if Franklin achieved his full power, which would bring him around Celestial level. "
Even if that is accurate, the most powerful of the Celestials is still below Galactus. Especially when he is at full power. "
No, he is not! The most powerfull of the Celestials is TOAA, then you have exitar and Arishem, amongst other! and Galactus is above none of them! Prove he can take them, let alone other Celestials. "
 
Actually, it is common knowledge that at full power, Galactus is Eternity's and Infinity's equal, and as such he is above any Celestial individually. And here, he is at full power. You are the one who has to prove his claims. Not I. Unless of course you believe TOAA to be above Eternity & Infinity. "
That is not common knowledge.  It bull$hit spewed off on the vine here and repeated over and over, that does not make it true.  I have asked a number of times for someone to post a scan of this declaration of Galactus (at full power - which can never happen) being equal to Eternity, and no one has ever posted $hit. And in the "Marvel Universe: The End" arc Galactus was genuinely surprised that it was possible to destroy a celestial, so much so it begs the question if he even thinks it would be possible for him to ever destroy a celestial.  Some Celestials are above Big G, some bellow, IMO. "
Than you must have not red secret wars than, 
Or you can look it at like World SHIP = Eternity, and he wanted more Energy to be even more powerful against the Beyonder.
"Perhaps the greatest Energy Source in the Universe"
Doom WAPRS Space and Time(with Galans powers) and with Molecule Man goes from Battleworld to a Plane where the Fabric of the Universe is naked in ONE Instant.
 
#16 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
OK, let me expand a little to what Strife added previously from Secret Wars. 
 

 Galactus, brother to Eternity & Death
 


 Galactus refers to Death as his sibling.
 
 And she refers to him as "Father, husband, brother and son".
 


 Sends Nova away -



 - Transforms to pure energy
 

 And is greeted by Eternity with utmost respect, neither superior, nor inferior to him
 


They courtesy beween them is mutual
 

 And after their exchange is done, they shake hands
 


And this is as far as I am willing to go with this...Since we have already drifted far off topic. This isn't a Galactus vs TOAA, or Galactus vs Celestials fight (there are other threads for this matter).
Moderator
#17 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus wins. 

 
#18 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"@Push said:
"@Morpheus_ said:
" @bumnut said:
" @TruePwnge said:
"Galactus absorbs Franklin Richards  Franklin is around Hyperstorm or  Jamie Braddock Jr. and he lacks experience, Galactus has been around billions of years and fully fed he's up there with  Eternity, Mxy, the original Ion, Spectre, Death, Infinity  Galactus would have to be exhuasted and half straved for Franklin to have the slimest of chances "
Not if Franklin achieved his full power, which would bring him around Celestial level. "
Even if that is accurate, the most powerful of the Celestials is still below Galactus. Especially when he is at full power. "
No, he is not! The most powerfull of the Celestials is TOAA, then you have exitar and Arishem, amongst other! and Galactus is above none of them! Prove he can take them, let alone other Celestials. "
Big G once took out three Celestials at once without breaking a sweat. "

Can you please post a scan or at least tell me what issues this occored!
#19 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@bumnut said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"@Push said:
"@Morpheus_ said:
" @bumnut said:
" @TruePwnge said:
"Galactus absorbs Franklin Richards  Franklin is around Hyperstorm or  Jamie Braddock Jr. and he lacks experience, Galactus has been around billions of years and fully fed he's up there with  Eternity, Mxy, the original Ion, Spectre, Death, Infinity  Galactus would have to be exhuasted and half straved for Franklin to have the slimest of chances "
Not if Franklin achieved his full power, which would bring him around Celestial level. "
Even if that is accurate, the most powerful of the Celestials is still below Galactus. Especially when he is at full power. "
No, he is not! The most powerfull of the Celestials is TOAA, then you have exitar and Arishem, amongst other! and Galactus is above none of them! Prove he can take them, let alone other Celestials. "
Big G once took out three Celestials at once without breaking a sweat. "
Can you please post a scan or at least tell me what issues this occored! "
He's talkin earth x
#20 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, kinda gatherd that lol That was Franklin Richards as  Galactus, not to mention an alternate reality ;-)
#21 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio

If Jaspers can defeat Galactus, then so can Franklin.          %Pr

#22 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio

 


I posted here already :O 
#23 Posted by G-w-D (547 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
 
Actually, it is common knowledge that at full power, Galactus is Eternity's and Infinity's equal, and as such he is above any Celestial individually. And here, he is at full power. You are the one who has to prove his claims. Not I. Unless of course you believe TOAA to be above Eternity & Infinity. "
How about you prove your claim?
#24 Posted by mca38 (18 posts) - - Show Bio
@G-w-D: @G-w-D said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
 
Actually, it is common knowledge that at full power, Galactus is Eternity's and Infinity's equal, and as such he is above any Celestial individually. And here, he is at full power. You are the one who has to prove his claims. Not I. Unless of course you believe TOAA to be above Eternity & Infinity. "
How about you prove your claim? "
are you so stupid you cant read posts? go look a few post up. it is proven.
#25 Posted by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Look at that Franklin Richards kid...he can't fight Galactus even if Galactus was starving in a third world country for the past decade.

#26 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar: If Jaspers can do it.....            %Pr
#27 Posted by KursePrime (59 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strife said:
" @Tevnoba said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Push said:

" @Morpheus_ said:
" @bumnut said:
" @TruePwnge said:
"Galactus absorbs Franklin Richards  Franklin is around Hyperstorm or  Jamie Braddock Jr. and he lacks experience, Galactus has been around billions of years and fully fed he's up there with  Eternity, Mxy, the original Ion, Spectre, Death, Infinity  Galactus would have to be exhuasted and half straved for Franklin to have the slimest of chances "
Not if Franklin achieved his full power, which would bring him around Celestial level. "
Even if that is accurate, the most powerful of the Celestials is still below Galactus. Especially when he is at full power. "
No, he is not! The most powerfull of the Celestials is TOAA, then you have exitar and Arishem, amongst other! and Galactus is above none of them! Prove he can take them, let alone other Celestials. "
 
Actually, it is common knowledge that at full power, Galactus is Eternity's and Infinity's equal, and as such he is above any Celestial individually. And here, he is at full power. You are the one who has to prove his claims. Not I. Unless of course you believe TOAA to be above Eternity & Infinity. "
That is not common knowledge.  It bull$hit spewed off on the vine here and repeated over and over, that does not make it true.  I have asked a number of times for someone to post a scan of this declaration of Galactus (at full power - which can never happen) being equal to Eternity, and no one has ever posted $hit. And in the "Marvel Universe: The End" arc Galactus was genuinely surprised that it was possible to destroy a celestial, so much so it begs the question if he even thinks it would be possible for him to ever destroy a celestial.  Some Celestials are above Big G, some bellow, IMO. "
Than you must have not red secret wars than, 
Or you can look it at like World SHIP = Eternity, and he wanted more Energy to be even more powerful against the Beyonder.
"Perhaps the greatest Energy Source in the Universe"
Doom WAPRS Space and Time(with Galans powers) and with Molecule Man goes from Battleworld to a Plane where the Fabric of the Universe is naked in ONE Instant.
 
"
I agree with what you are saying here, but technically Doom did this with the Beyonder's power, not Galactus'. That's not to say that couldn't have done this with Galan's power, but it's not the correct context of the scan. Anywho, Galactus wins.
#28 Posted by puddin (57 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin Richards wins
#29 Posted by Batosaims7 (904 posts) - - Show Bio
@puddin said:
" Franklin Richards wins "
let me guess, Goku can pwn both of them right? in regular form? during the saiyan saga?
#30 Posted by puddin (57 posts) - - Show Bio
@Batosaims7 said:
" @puddin said:
" Franklin Richards wins "
let me guess, Goku can pwn both of them right? in regular form? during the saiyan saga? "

pre dragon ball z
#31 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@puddin : If Jaspers can beat Galactus at full power, then so could Franklin.        Potentially.                %Pr
#32 Posted by mrwenpire (275 posts) - - Show Bio

Jaspers didn't beat Galactus, he ANNIHILATED AND HUMILIATED a fully-powered galactus.
#33 Posted by Ziro (1352 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus.
#34 Posted by Supreme Cosmic (764 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt Galactus is Eternity's equal and the fact that his power decreases so quickly and drastically testifies of this.They are both really powerful beings in comparison to your average marvel heroes so it is just a matter of power level at this point. To human eyes the nuances might not be obvious but one is more cosmically empowered than the other. As for them being siblings, I can not dispute the fact that it was written but it puzzles me cause Galactus was a simpleton named Galaan before the big bang (by  high standard) so I do not know on what criteria their relationship is based. That said, Franklin stands no chance but Eternity would trash him especially that this fight would last very long and Big G would get hungry at some point during the battle

#35 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

i just can't understand some ppl
#36 Posted by Samurai X (577 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus stomps

#38 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrwenpire said:
" Jaspers didn't beat Galactus, he ANNIHILATED AND HUMILIATED a fully-powered galactus. "
Galactus wasnt full-powered,unless you show evidence
#39 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin Richards win this. He can alter realities and that will beat Galactus
#40 Posted by TheGodKiller (299 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus himself admits that  he is afraid of a confrontation with Franklin Richards. Here's a scan below to prove my point.

#41 Posted by Boobster (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

FP Galactus stomps. Franklin is yet to live up to his hype.

#42 Edited by TheGodKiller (299 posts) - - Show Bio
@Boobster: @Boobster said:

FP Galactus stomps. Franklin is yet to live up to his hype.

Really ? Franklin took down Mephisto in his own hellish realm . Galactus only managed to stalemate him. 
Franklin as a 10 year old  can create pocket universes which can hold characters from the main 616 universe. Galactus as a 13000000000 + year old entity has to devour planets to sustain himself and depite all his power and technology has still not managed to develop a suitable source of nourishment that can permanently end his hunger.
Franklin as a child greatly exceeds skyfathers like Odin and Zeus . Galactus has to struggle to beat a skyfather like Odin(as everyone saw in The Mighty Thor # 5).
Clearly it's not Franklin who is overrated . Rather I'd say that it is Galactus who has yet to live up to his claim of being "omnipotent".
#43 Posted by Boobster (1608 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheGodKiller said:
@Boobster: @Boobster said:
FP Galactus stomps. Franklin is yet to live up to his hype.
Really ? Franklin took down Mephisto in his own hellish realm . Galactus only managed to stalemate him.  Franklin as a 10 year old  can create pocket universes which can hold characters from the main 616 universe. Galactus as a 13000000000 + year old entity has to devour planets to sustain himself and depite all his power and technology has still not managed to find a suitable source of nourishment that can permanently end his hunger. Franklin as a child greatly exceeds skyfathers like Odin and Zeus . Galactus has to struggle to beat a skyfather like Odin(as everyone saw in The Mighty Thor # 5). Clearly it's not Franklin who is overrated . Rather I'd say that it is Galactus who has yet to live up to his claim of being "omnipotent".
Archenemy took down Mephisto too, Thor even went out of his realm, what's your point ?
Stalemate ? He was about to absorb his freaking realm until Meph started crying.
He devours planets because he keeps cosmic balance, think before you talk.
Mighty Thor series is full of PIS, Odin couldn't put down Thanos with energy attacks, Galan put him down with a couple of blasts, Odin has troubles with Enchanters, wtf are you talking about ?
Full power Galan will demolish Franklin in second.
#44 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2012 posts) - - Show Bio

Galan for the win.

#45 Edited by TheGodKiller (299 posts) - - Show Bio
@Boobster: Unfortunately for you Galactus himself admits that he's scared of Franklin. Or did you not see my first scan in this thread ?
As for my point , I thought I made it pretty clear in my previous posts . Franklin is more powerful than Galactus and if he wants to destroy Galactus he will do it . And there's not a damn thing Galactus can do about it.
As for " He was about to absorb his freaking realm until Meph started crying " it was when he saw that he couldn't beat Mephisto  that he threatened to devour his realm . And btw it was Surfer who pointed this out to him to end their stalemate(it was a stalemate, only a delusional fool would deny it).
I know he keeps the cosmic  balance .  That's his function . After all  he is the essence of Equity in the marvel universe . 
But Franklin is a preview of what humanity is going to  ultimately become . And within Marvel's context humanity is going to one day rule  everything(including cosmic entities like Galactus).
#46 Posted by Boobster (1608 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheGodKiller said:
@Boobster: Unfortunately for you Galactus himself admits that he's scared of Franklin. Or did you not see my first scan in this thread ? As for my point , I thought I made it pretty clear in my previous posts . Franklin is more powerful than Galactus and if he wants to destroy Galactus he will do it . And there's not a damn thing Galan can do about it. As for " He was about to absorb his freaking realm until Meph started crying " it was when he saw that he couldn't beat Mephisto  that he threatened to devour his realm . And btw it was Surfer who pointed this out to him to end their stalemate(it was a stalemate, only a delusional fool would deny it). I know he keeps the cosmic  balance .  That's his function . After all  he is the essence of Equity in the marvel universe .  But Franklin is a preview of what humanity is going to  ultimately become . And within Marvel's context humanity is going to one day rule  everything(including cosmic entities like Galactus).
Franklin is not more powerful than Galactus. Let me know when Franklin does something impressive. We're talking about full power Galactus here. Which  I understand is him at his best. At his best, it took every cosmic force including LT to bring him down. Galactus destroys little kid in second, no matter how you cry.
#47 Edited by TheGodKiller (299 posts) - - Show Bio
@Boobster: Again you are ignoring my 1st post where I provided the scan in which Galactus himself admits that he's scared of Franklin .
And as for Full Power Galactus , there are only 2 instances in Marvel history when Galactus reached that level :
1. When he absorbed the Worldship  Taa 2 in an issue of Secret Wars to battle the Beyonder .
2. When he was resurrected and altered into a living weapon by the Black Celestial (Tiamut ) in an alternate reality. He became billions of light-years massive and devoured the entire universe.
In both the cases he only reached a universe busting level .Classic Galactus is a multi-galaxy buster.
Franklin on the other hand is already at a universe busting/creating level at pre-pubescent age. 
Galactus at the best can only hope for a stalemate with Franklin at his(Galactus's) full power. At his classic level he gets swatted 
down like a fly.
#48 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

at Full Power I don't see Franklin being a threat. he'd have to be Hungry.
#49 Posted by Boobster (1608 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheGodKiller:
#50 Posted by TheGodKiller (299 posts) - - Show Bio
@Boobster: As for Franklin doing something impressive : creating pocket universes, beating mephisto in his own realm , bringing back Galactus to life , worrying the Celestials and scaring Galactus and all this at an age of roughly 10 years.
Is that not impressive enough for you?
 
(I already know you are going to reply in the negative.)