Fight!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ghost Rider wins

Only because I don't know how Diana would ever really put Ghost Rider down... I mean maybe she could BFR him or something... but I think eventually he would come back if she did.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Ghost Rider wins

Only because I don't know how Diana would ever really put Ghost Rider down... I mean maybe she could BFR him or something... but I think eventually he would come back if she did.

War of Attrition, sounds like a win to me.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

Ghost Rider wins.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 juiceboks  Moderator

Ketch sends her to hell. Or burns her soul in a never ending sea of hellfire. There's alotta things he could do to pull out a win.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By spiderbuck1

Ghost Rider stomps.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Killemall

what if she use GOD WAVE?

Why would Wonder Woman have access to God Wave, an energy she has never has access to.

She'd be fighting a demon lord here, Zarathos, coz that what Ghost Rider at full powerful would be. I think she is a bit outmatched, although her weapons are blessed by DC gods, so she isnt exactly helpless.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarhas said:

what if she use GOD WAVE?

Why would Wonder Woman have access to God Wave, an energy she has never has access to.

She'd be fighting a demon lord here, Zarathos, coz that what Ghost Rider at full powerful would be. I think she is a bit outmatched, although her weapons are blessed by DC gods, so she isnt exactly helpless.

I can't remember it, but he is called GOD's Wrath at one time. Plus he is not evil. As I recall, The Spirit of Vengeance Sacrifice themselves to seal ZARATHOS.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ghost rider stomps hard

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

GR at the height of its potential is Zarathos power in the hands of ketch... ketch wins

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost Rider

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't remember it, but he is called GOD's Wrath at one time. Plus he is not evil. As I recall, The Spirit of Vengeance Sacrifice themselves to seal ZARATHOS.

Who is? Zarathos?

He is a classic class 2 demon, there or there about in power level with other beings like Mephisto, and given feats likely above Mephisto.

Its that weapons blessed by gods has shown to affect him, i am thinking Wonder Woman's bracelet might actually work, or her lasso, or her tiara. But thats guess work as opposed to something clearly shown on panel.

Ghost Rider is immune, God wave will do nothing.

Godwave is actually a creation wave that gave life to Gods, as such likely of magical nature. Ghost Rider might be in trouble given its origin. Its not a purely cosmic energy.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By OverLordArhas

@overlordarhas said:

Who is? Zarathos?

He is a classic class 2 demon, there or there about in power level with other beings like Mephisto, and given feats likely above Mephisto.

Its that weapons blessed by gods has shown to affect him, i am thinking Wonder Woman's bracelet might actually work, or her lasso, or her tiara. But thats guess work as opposed to something clearly shown on panel.

@ghostrider2 said:

Godwave is actually a creation wave that gave life to Gods, as such likely of magical nature. Ghost Rider might be in trouble given its origin. Its not a purely cosmic energy.

Greek gods that is.

IIRC, Zarathos was sealed in the Medallion of Power along with the other Spirit of Vengeance.

Zadkiel, Angel of Vengeance, also learned that only the one true God could destroy a Spirit of Vengeance, and Zadkiel painfully discovered he would never achieve that right.

JediWaffles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost Rider does his penance stare thingo and WW s'plodes

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By thanosii

He bends her over his bike and .....

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GR at the height of its potential is Zarathos power in the hands of ketch... ketch wins

Technically it is Nobel Kale, Not Zarathos.

Nobel Kale took over hell and Effortlessly stomped the Angel Uriel who is Equal to Mephisto in Power. Mephistos says this as well.

More Powerful than Mephisto once taken his realm.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bad Ass.

@killemall said:

@overlordarhas said:

Who is? Zarathos?

@ghostrider2 said:

Greek gods that is.

IIRC, Zarathos was sealed in the Medallion of Power along with the other Spirit of Vengeance.

Zadkiel, Angel of Vengeance, also learned that only the one true God could destroy a Spirit of Vengeance, and Zadkiel painfully discovered he would never achieve that right.

Zarathos is not a Class 2 Demon or anything. He is a Angel of Gods Wrath using a Vestige of Gods own power.

Zadkiel was the Handler of the Spirits of Vengeance on Earth. He was a Arch Angel and leader of the Black Host.

@overlordarhas: Alao what do you mean as Full Potential?

There is 3 ways to take it.

1) Angel of Death. Ketch bonds fully with his Spirit Nobel Kale. Equal to Zarathos.

No Caption Provided

2) Hell Lord Nobel Kale. Ketch is removed from Nobel Kale, however they still have a connection. Above Zarathos.

No Caption Provided

Last Stand Ketch. Ketch gains a undentified Spirit of Vengeance and ends up collecting the sum power (Confirmed on panel) roughly 7+ more Ghost Riders. He is the sum power of 7+ GRs and that includes Zarathos! Most Powerful GR in comics.

No Caption Provided

Nobel Kale is a good fight. Hell Lord Nobel Kale and Last Stand Ketch Stomp.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: since it's bloodlusted i think full power means Kale.

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GR is so badass.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost Rider destroys.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

She can win if BFR is allowed. If not there is really no way for her to stop him.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zarathos is not a Class 2 Demon or anything. He is a Angel of Gods Wrath using a Vestige of Gods own power.

Zadkiel was the Handler of the Spirits of Vengeance on Earth. He was a Arch Angel and leader of the Black Host.

Marvel Handbook does in fact classify Zarathos as a class 2 demon, alongside Mephisto.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She can win if BFR is allowed. If not there is really no way for her to stop him.

BFR should not work at all. In fact GR has a better chance to BFR her than she does him.

@cadencev2 said:

Marvel Handbook does in fact classify Zarathos as a class 2 demon, alongside Mephisto.

How old is the Handbook? Remember Arron Jason Retcon GR Origins.

Second off Handbook states is flat out wrong to Arrons last run and on panel statements. The handbook can say GR uses Daisy Flower Power does not make it true to the Actual Comic.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Killemall

The latest handbook that i have which talks about Zarathos being a class 2 demon would be Marvel Zombie Handbook 2007, there is an additional handbook Handbook of Marvel Universe A-Z 14 which i do not have.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 said:

The latest handbook that i have which talks about Zarathos being a class 2 demon would be Marvel Zombie Handbook 2007, there is an additional handbook Handbook of Marvel Universe A-Z 14 which i do not have.

Arrons run finish after the Hanbook. It is outdated to the Origins.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#27  Edited By Hyperlight

@cadencev2: how is a human spirit more powerful than a high class demon/angel? im not saying i disagree im just behind on my GR mythos

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GR puts Wonder Woman to work in Hells Kitchen!

INFINITE_DOOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By OverLordArhas

@hyperlight said:

Technically it is Nobel Kale, Not Zarathos.

Nobel Kale took over hell and Effortlessly stomped the Angel Uriel who is Equal to Mephisto in Power. Mephistos says this as well.

More Powerful than Mephisto once taken his realm.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bad Ass.

@overlordarhas said:

@killemall said:

@overlordarhas said:

Who is? Zarathos?

@ghostrider2 said:

Greek gods that is.

@overlordarhas: Alao what do you mean as Full Potential?

There is 3 ways to take it.

1) Angel of Death. Ketch bonds fully with his Spirit Nobel Kale. Equal to Zarathos.

No Caption Provided

2) Hell Lord Nobel Kale. Ketch is removed from Nobel Kale, however they still have a connection. Above Zarathos.

No Caption Provided

Last Stand Ketch. Ketch gains a undentified Spirit of Vengeance and ends up collecting the sum power (Confirmed on panel) roughly 7+ more Ghost Riders. He is the sum power of 7+ GRs and that includes Zarathos! Most Powerful GR in comics.

No Caption Provided

Nobel Kale is a good fight. Hell Lord Nobel Kale and Last Stand Ketch Stomp.

So the Spirit of Vengeance are Holy in Origin and only GOD can Neutralized them right?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarhas: Thats like a hyperbole "only GOD can kill a ghost rider" because we have seen Ghost Rider being killed before, and to be honestly, marvel has pantheon of gods, so thats like reference to Yahweh, so should be just a skyfather than anything else.

You cant have the power close to a god, and get pwned by a small army of Ghost Rider.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarhas: Thats like a hyperbole "only GOD can kill a ghost rider" because we have seen Ghost Rider being killed before, and to be honestly, marvel has pantheon of gods, so thats like reference to Yahweh, so should be just a skyfather than anything else.

You cant have the power close to a god, and get pwned by a small army of Ghost Rider.

You can also say that you can kill the HOST but the Rider still remain.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fair enough.

Although Zarathos himself isnt immune to death, neither is Mephisto, or any class 2 demons, they cant be killed by conventional means.

But not by WW standard.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Pokergeist

@hyperlight: Ketch in the Last Stand has a Spirit of Vengeance, we dont know the name of it as it is never referred to as anything but his SoV. He is most powerful in this form as he collected the power of 7+ GRs that were put on earth, becoming the most Powerful GR.

@killemall said:

You can kill a Ghost Rider by Killing the Host. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING has ever killed a Spirit of Vengeance in book. The Host dies however, then the SoV will find a new host.

Also it is hard to say with ANY proof that the God in GR and Son of Satan Series is a Sky Father being as he has NEVER been refereed to as Yahweh ever.

That is Pure speculation. Their is proof in the series IMO that the God worshiped by Muslims, Jews, Christians, Buddhist and even Hindus (Arron covered the 5 major Religions in the world lol) worship the same God that created Man, Hells, Heaven, Earth, and all the Hell Lord Being Level Angels, Fallen Angels, and Ghost Riders.

This of course clashes with more "popular" titles like Thor, which then in theory means the more popular title is the true cannon.... which makes no sense to ANY of the Ghost Rider, Tomb of Dracula, or Son of Satan Comics.

But whatever.....

Also here is a fun fact. Yaweh is not the original name for the Jewish God. It was in fact the name of a Pantheon Skyfather God of another Relgion that the Jews adopted as their Gods name. So in truth Yahweh the Skyfather is TOTALLY different than Yahweh the Jewish name for God.

After all Muslims call god Allah, which in no way relates to Yahweh at all. So the whole SILLY use of Yahweh Skyfather from ONE CRAPPY comic of God Heads Meeting is in NO WAY connected in ANY WAY to God of Son of Satan, Tomb of Dracula, or Ghost Rider.

Fact.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By OverLordArhas

@hyperlight: Ketch in the Last Stand has a Spirit of Vengeance, we dont know the name of it as it is never referred to as anything but his SoV. He is most powerful in this form as he collected the power of 7+ GRs that were put on earth, becoming the most Powerful GR.

@overlordarhas said:

@killemall said:

You can kill a Ghost Rider by Killing the Host. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING has ever killed a Spirit of Vengeance in book. The Host dies however, then the SoV will find a new host.

Also it is hard to say with ANY proof that the God in GR and Son of Satan Series is a Sky Father being as he has NEVER been refereed to as Yahweh ever.

That is Pure speculation. Their is proof in the series IMO that the God worshiped by Muslims, Jews, Christians, Buddhist and even Hindus (Arron covered the 5 major Religions in the world lol) worship the same God that created Man, Hells, Heaven, Earth, and all the Hell Lord Being Level Angels, Fallen Angels, and Ghost Riders.

This of course clashes with more "popular" titles like Thor, which then in theory means the more popular title is the true cannon.... which makes no sense to ANY of the Ghost Rider, Tomb of Dracula, or Son of Satan Comics.

But whatever.....

Also here is a fun fact. Yaweh is not the original name for the Jewish God. It was in fact the name of a Pantheon Skyfather God of another Relgion that the Jews adopted as their Gods name. So in truth Yahweh the Skyfather is TOTALLY different than Yahweh the Jewish name for God.

After all Muslims call god Allah, which in no way relates to Yahweh at all. So the whole SILLY use of Yahweh Skyfather from ONE CRAPPY comic of God Heads Meeting is in NO WAY connected in ANY WAY to God of Son of Satan, Tomb of Dracula, or Ghost Rider.

Fact.

So there is no real way one can kill a Spirit of Vengeance, as for GOD, I'm referring to the one Zadkiel is serving before his revolt.

One question though, Why did CARETAKER said to DANNY that "There is no YOU or HIM. Become what you are"?

From my understanding SoV's are POWER that can be wielded and there is no separate persona. BLAZE is special, because his part of the medallion contains the essence of ZARATHOS.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Pokergeist

@overlordarhas: Most of what your saying was true in the 90s run.

Arron did away with all that by revealing the Caretakers sole job was to lie about the Origins of the SoV as per Zadkiels orders.

Medallion of power, Zarathos being a demon, ect were flat out declared as lies to keep the Riders in check.

Anything Caretaker has said should be ignored for the most part.

Most GRs also usually have no separate personas. GRs have human Host to keep the Spirit in Check. However Ketch and Blaze were the only two in the comics to have Outside forces help them or reveal to them the Spirit inside.

Every other GR like Caleb, Vengeance, Vengeance 2, all the GRs in Last Stand, or the chick Rider, never had access to the Spirit direct power or let the spirit have control.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arron did away with all that by revealing the Caretakers sole job was to lie about the Origins of the SoV as per Zadkiels orders.

Medallion of power, Zarathos being a demon, ect were flat out declared as lies to keep the Riders in check.

Most GRs also usually have no separate personas. GRs have human Host to keep the Spirit in Check. However Ketch and Blaze were the only two in the comics to have Outside forces help them or reveal to them the Spirit inside.

Every other GR like Caleb, Vengeance, Vengeance 2, all the GRs in Last Stand, or the chick Rider, never had access to the Spirit direct power or let the spirit have control.

This becoming more interesting, so ZARATHOS is not a demon but holy in nature, what was the reason behind the war between ZARATHOS VS the BLOOD and SoV and what is the medallion anyway?

Thanks.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 said:

This becoming more interesting, so ZARATHOS is not a demon but holy in nature, what was the reason behind the war between ZARATHOS VS the BLOOD and SoV and what is the medallion anyway?

Thanks.

No real reason. My best guess.... since the SoV have little self awareness to begin with, it is very possible that Zarathos was captured by Mephisto and thought of it self a a deity.

I do know the Medallion of power was all a lie from Caretaker and the Blood were all most likely employed by Zadkiel or did not know the truth either.

Also all the other GRs think they are demons or dirties from their religions.

In the end it seems common that GRs simply do not know their own role and Care Tackers are tasked to keep them in the dark

Al these scans relate to the Origins of GRs.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarhas said:

@cadencev2 said:

Thanks.

No real reason. My best guess.... since the SoV have little self awareness to begin with, it is very possible that Zarathos was captured by Mephisto and thought of it self a a deity.

I do know the Medallion of power was all a lie from Caretaker and the Blood were all most likely employed by Zadkiel or did not know the truth either.

Also all the other GRs think they are demons or dirties from their religions.

In the end it seems common that GRs simply do not know their own role and Care Tackers are tasked to keep them in the dark

Al these scans relate to the Origins of GRs.

Well CARETAKER said one thing that is true during the 90's run, They have not Scratch the Surface of their POWER.

Thank you for the scans, so we can all agree that it is a stomp for GR KETCH

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

@pokeysteve said:

BFR should not work at all. In fact GR has a better chance to BFR her than she does him.

I've read a lot of Ghost Rider and don't remember it even being suggested he has the ability to do that. I've never read his most powerful version though. Any examples of him being able to do that?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

@pokeysteve said:

I've read a lot of Ghost Rider and don't remember it even being suggested he has the ability to do that. I've never read his most powerful version though. Any examples of him being able to do that?

Yeah. Trail of Tears is a good one.

Caleb Spirit of Vengeance decides to BFR these Immortal Demon Cowboys into the Realm of Ghost Riders. He BFRs a whole town with Hellfire and all in it to this realm where the GRs are nigh omnipotent.

Also in the Arrons run 2 GRs showed they can Time Travel.

Could drop WW off in the Dinosaur age lol.

Also in the 70s, 80s, 90s, and 2000s GR has always been able to traverse between Hell Realms and Earth. The only place GR has a hard time reaching is Heaven.

No Caption Provided

So BFR is not really a Option.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve said:

@cadencev2:

@pokeysteve said:

Yeah. Trail of Tears is a good one.

Caleb Spirit of Vengeance decides to BFR these Immortal Demon Cowboys into the Realm of Ghost Riders. He BFRs a whole town with Hellfire and all in it to this realm where the GRs are nigh omnipotent.

Also in the Arrons run 2 GRs showed they can Time Travel.

Could drop WW off in the Dinosaur age lol.

Also in the 70s, 80s, 90s, and 2000s GR has always been able to traverse between Hell Realms and Earth. The only place GR has a hard time reaching is Heaven.

No Caption Provided

So BFR is not really a Option.

Does SPACE affect GR's Speed and Reaction Time?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost Rider burns her to a crisp.

No Caption Provided

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarhas: Probably not. The guys Hell Fire cycle has no probs on water, under water, flying thru the air, or up buildings.

So I do not see a problem with space.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

Whoa. Nice scans. I read that arc by Arron. It was just really forgettable.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump