#1 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Sentry beat MM if he has all his powers mastered at fullest (speed, strength, invulnerability, telepathy, energy projection, light manipulation)?

#2 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

I imagine he would.

#3 Posted by Villinova (75 posts) - - Show Bio

Definatly would, MM is one of my favorite/ one of the only DC characters I like, so I'm sorry to say it but full control Sentry would dominate...just to point out that is Sentry was fully aware, then seeing as the Void is Sentry then if the void has all these powers, then that means Sentry must have the powers locked up somewhere, so he would also has the Void's Powers along with the ones he already has, and even with just the regular ones I imagine he still could....poor Manhunter cry...oh well Sentry's awesome too.

#4 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont see why not. we keep hearing how sentry is marvels strongest hero and comparable to superman but hes inexperienced. if he had the full use of all of his powers without any problems, the fight would be his.

#5 Posted by Crimson Dominion (450 posts) - - Show Bio

With full control, Sentry would indeed defeat Martian Manhunter.

#6 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry does have pretty much full control of his powers it took that much concentration to keep from completely destroying New York. Yeah sentry would win

#7 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
If Sentry is in full control of his powers he can beat Martian Manhunter...
#8 Posted by da1singer (4 posts) - - Show Bio
Yeah! Sentry would winn with full control!

#9 Edited by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Sentry does have pretty much full control of his powers it took that much concentration to keep from completely destroying New York. Yeah sentry would win"
Sentry doesn't have full control of his powers yet. Unless he has a stable mind, he will not be able to access his full potential. Every since he was introduced, his mind has been unstable.
#10 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate Sentry but if he has full control, I would have to go with him.

#11 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that Sentry should be able to win here, however if Martian Manhunter uses his powers to the fullest it could be a great even match

#12 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Manhunter vulnerable to fire? I don't think Sentry needs to be at full power to beat him, that flaming tornado thing that incinerated Manhattan would've torched the Martian good.

#13 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont think hes affected by fire anymore but sentry manipulates light itself

#14 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"i dont think hes affected by fire anymore but sentry manipulates light itself"

Martian Manhunter has always been affected by fire. He was killed by it just recently.
#15 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

That sucks.I like MM.

#16 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

caption

one question, if the sentry needs to be sane to reach his full potential doesn't mean that Martian Manhunter can use his telepathic powers to make him insane again?

I mean it worked the opposite side with the Joker...

#17 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry is a very powerful TP as well though he was able to kick Strange and Xavier out  of his head before, as of yet TP hasnt been that effective on him.

#18 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Ball Buster said:
"That sucks.I like MM."
You know DC has a history of killing off the good characters. But, it was in Final Crisis. I'm sure he'll be back.
#19 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry would destroy him....

@nighthunter: fully powered, Sentry's mind would be completely invulnerable to any telepathic mind intrusion...
#20 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
Scarlet Thor said:
"Can Sentry beat MM if he has all his powers mastered at fullest (speed, strength, invulnerability, telepathy, energy projection, light manipulation)?
"
How could we possibly know? We don't know how powerful Sentry could be.
#21 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"Can Sentry beat MM if he has all his powers mastered at fullest (speed, strength, invulnerability, telepathy, energy projection, light manipulation)?
"
"
I was about to ask if anyone had seen Sentry at his "full power" or if we were just going off speculation.
#22 Edited by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
I was about to ask if anyone had seen Sentry at his "full power" or if we were just going off speculation.
It's nothing more than speculation. This is assuming that he is at full power (since it takes a stable mind for Sentry to achieve this), and according to the Handbook, he has unlimited potential with a stable mind. However, Sentry hasn't been written this way yet...
#23 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"Nobody said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"
"
"
Sentry erased the memories of him in the entire population of the earth. Including the telepaths
#24 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
Scarlet Thor said:
"Buckshot said:
"Nobody said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"
"
"
Sentry erased the memories of him in the entire population of the earth. Including the telepaths
"
And that makes Professor X look like an amaature without his Crebero. And X is way stronger in the mind then MM is.
#25 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't say he is more powerful than Prof X but he is definitely one of the most powerful when he can control it

#26 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
Scarlet Thor said:
"I can't say he is more powerful than Prof X but he is definitely one of the most powerful when he can control it
"
.....err, yes he is.
#27 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Love Manhunter but he has a habit of flying into space and adopting a fetal position when he peers into someones mind that is a little wacko, even in that scan he had trouble controlling the Joker who has no telepathic ability. The sentry could screw himmentally even now i think, he did it to that chick that was absorbing all of their powers.

#28 Posted by Alberic (276 posts) - - Show Bio

poor manhunter

#29 Posted by Citizen 14 (1236 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crimson Dominion said:
" With full control, Sentry would indeed defeat Martian Manhunter. "
#30 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Logic Mark III said:
" Love Manhunter but he has a habit of flying into space and adopting a fetal position when he peers into someones mind that is a little wacko
Sounds like someone didn't read all of World War III.
#31 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5471 posts) - - Show Bio

You know what's lame?

All the Sentry threads that have been zombified back from the grave. 

Sentry takes this.

#32 Posted by Dane (10591 posts) - - Show Bio

Great feats man. 'Emma said so one time' and quoted without context.

I don't know why you're bumping every thread with Sentry in it but he loses here.

#33 Posted by OhTru (1583 posts) - - Show Bio

Manhunter beats Sentry at normal levels

but Sentry at the top of his game with Void power is a massacre
 Emma said Sentry was the most powerful telepath on Earth
Manhunter couldn't even mindwipe BA 

@CosmicSpiral said:

" You know what's lame?  All the Sentry threads that have been zombified back from the grave.  . "

Which is funny because that happens to be one of Sentry's powers, people think they have killed the Sentry but he keeps re-materializing out of nowhere

He's more immortal than Road Runner and Claire Bennet. Seems right now he's unbeatable.
Kill the Sentry and save the world