• 130 results
roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By roronuffy

@full123: if it's affected then it's absolutely not fair. Bee can't beat him in speed or strength and there's no way he can stand up to him if meteors are falling on his head and he can't use TBB. He and Naruto already got stomped by Nagato when they fought because his absorption nullified the TBB, and would've died with Naruto had Itachi not saved them. There's no real good way to make this fight even, except maybe allow gravity to affect TBB and take away Fuji's meteors.

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@roronuffy: OK, just do that then, Fuji no meteors and gravity effects TBB.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@full123: That's a tough fight, I think Fujitora takes it in a close one. His Observation Haki is definitely off the charts seeing as he's a blind swordsman at admiral level so I think that gives him the advantage. Ninja trickery will be definitely be tough to use on him so I think it comes down to a straight up swordsman brawl and I'd put my money on Fuji for that.

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@Cooldes said:

@lowlaville:

literally none of what you just wrote has anything to do with anything I wrote to him...

@lowlaville said:

@Cooldes said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@Cooldes: wrong part is, meteors aren't just lying there in space, just beyond the atmosphere to call.

I know, that's why they're are such powerful feats...

there isn't any way for either character's gravity to make them cross tens of thousands of miles in a few seconds.

And why not? with complete control over gravity, they should definitely be able to control the speed(by controlling the force, and therefore controlling the acceleration)

And a meteor travelling at that kind of speed could easily life wipe the planet, or a massive area.

yes, a meteor Naturally falling at such speeds would instantly destroy us all just by entering our atmosphere, and even before that...

BUT, with the power of complete control over gravity, they should easily be able to make it so that the mass of the meteor has no effect on our planet, and have the power to substantially, if not completely slow the meteor to whatever velocity they'd find suitable.

Madara's meteor killed some fodder directly below it. Fujitora's failed to do even that.

explained above.

Any way, based off their other. If you are saying both of them slowed meteors on purpose, you'll need feats to say they can do better, but didn't. Besides, based on other Gravitational feats in either series, neither madara nor Fujitora could summon a meteor that fast.

what? why do I need feats to say they can do better... than what the feat already shows?

based on other feats? this IS the feat that proves they can... seeing as they DID!

Just what part of your original context did I miss? XD

You are still arguing and debating on practically the same concepts.

1. I know, that's why they're are such powerful feats...

Nothing in the manga supports your speculation.

Nothing in the manga supports that they are powerful feats?? what are you even saying at this point... just give up literally.

2. And why not? with complete control over gravity, they should definitely be able to control the speed(by controlling the force, and therefore controlling the acceleration)

Not stated in the manga.

the way the gravity works isn't stated in the manga... well I guess it's a good thing that we have every single science textbook ever printed to explain it to us instead huh?

3. yes, a meteor Naturally falling at such speeds would instantly destroy us all just by entering our atmosphere, and even before that...

BUT, with the power of complete control over gravity, they should easily be able to make it so that the mass of the meteor has no effect on our planet, and have the power to substantially, if not completely slow the meteor to whatever velocity they'd find suitable.

Speculation.

while having the power to manipulate gravity, saying that they can manipulate gravity is speculation..?? wow, what are you even doing.. like seriously, what.

4. what? why do I need feats to say they can do better... than what the feat already shows?

Major fallacy. There's nothing in the manga that supports 1% of what you are speculating on. lmao

WHAT SPECULATION? I literally said "why do I need feats that they can do better than what the feat already shows"

WHAT SPECULATION DO YOU POSSIBLE SEE IN THAT STATEMENT????????

like seriously wth are you even trying to say right now? what point are you trying to make other than that you have some strange dislike for one piece and will say anything to try and make it look bad? because literally none of what you said in this comment makes sense... literally 0% of it.

you didn't even respond to my post to you, I guess because you saw you were wrong and there was nothing you could possibly say to get out of it. please just give up, it's getting kind of sad

Yeah, a load of speculation on your part. The manga does not state as far as I know where the meteors are coming from. You are just speculating on where, the speed and gravity required, which as have been stated, the Earth would not survive when such a meteor impacts Earth. First there's your speculation that meteors are being pulled down from space, then the ridiculous theory behind why the meteor is not fatal to the planet.

I've said this before, but your level of manipulating speculation is going on the level where you are effectively dislodging all logic from the manga, taking in whatever you opine on as convenient, regardless of the fallacious nature of things. Everyone else, even pronounced one piece debaters can see the fallacious nature of your speculations and assumptions. XD

I'm out and through here. Peace.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville:

what are you even saying? you responded to zero of my points. and now i'm speculating... ok dude w.e.

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Full123

@Cooldes: Just read my other comments, I changed things. Please stop arguing now, okay, guys, calm down.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@full123: With the changed conditions, I do see a way Fujitora can at least keep up with some offense here on the second round. But ultimately, even if gravity does affect him, that does not mean Killer Bee cannot muscle his way through. But... yeah. It's either the twister, the sealing method or a Bijuu Bomb which has shown much more potency than the 1/3'rd of the meteor Fuji repelled. And that took quite some time too. An onslaught of energy much more destructive than that, there's no way Fuji can defend.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Cooldes

@full123:

we weren't even arguing the point anymore.... his posts literally stopped making sense and I was calling him out on it

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@full123: Sorry, consider this the last post on the matter.

@Cooldes said:

@full123:

we weren't even arguing the point anymore.... his posts literally stopped making sense and I was calling him out on it

Just calm down. o.o When someone calls your post erroneous, speculations or assumptions, you need to prove they are not, not attack the person in question. Now your point was barring anything given in the manga scans. That's what I pointed out. Stop debating if you can't take a little technical fault in your own deduction. I have tried many posts over, even not replying to your straightforward call outs in an attempt you'd understand and not to spam on this thread, but you clearly have not.

Your point was they are pulled out from space. Nothing supports your statement. According to your assumption, logically the meteors must be coming at at least 5 times the speed as any comet, faster than light. An impact, even on the Earth's atmosphere will literally blow up the atmosphere, pretty much ending all life on Earth. And then you said something on the lines of gravity and speed and power manipulation, which again are erroneous assumptions just made up to suffice for the point that you made, which is wrong on many regards. Nothing in the manga agrees with you.

At least until it is proven, the fact of the matter stays, you have nothing to back your claims on. Don't agree with me, I don't care, but stop calling others out because you can't take the heat of your own argument. I don't care either way just stop. And continue with this thread. I will continue replying on more logical terms.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@full123: Sorry, consider this the last post on the matter.

@Cooldes said:

@full123:

Just calm down. o.o When someone calls your post erroneous, speculations or assumptions, you need to prove they are not, not attack the person in question. Now your point was barring anything given in the manga scans. That's what I pointed out. Stop debating if you can't take a little technical fault in your own deduction. I have tried many posts over, even not replying to your straightforward call outs in an attempt you'd understand and not to spam on this thread, but you clearly have not.

Your point was they are pulled out from space. Nothing supports your statement. According to your assumption, logically the meteors must be coming at at least 5 times the speed as any comet, faster than light. An impact, even on the Earth's atmosphere will literally blow up the atmosphere, pretty much ending all life on Earth. And then you said something on the lines of gravity and speed and power manipulation, which again are erroneous assumptions just made up to suffice for the point that you made, which is wrong on many regards. Nothing in the manga agrees with you.

At least until it is proven, the fact of the matter stays, you have nothing to back your claims on. Don't agree with me, I don't care, but stop calling others out because you can't take the heat of your own argument. I don't care either way just stop. And continue with this thread. I will continue replying on more logical terms.

1 no one attacked you... you are just fine. and my deduction is fine. you have yet to actually respond to any of my posts with anything that actually disproves anything I've said.

2 my point was NEVER that the meteors were pulled from space. I've already told you this repeatedly. my first point to you was that they traveled through the atmosphere. they are shown in the manga to travel through the atmosphere too, so I do have proof the that.

now, my point to (NOT YOU) Prince was an explanation as the why a meteor could travel so fast, and yet make minimal destruction. see how the two points are unrelated? maybe if you had actually read my conversations with the other users you'd stop taking my words out of context.

i'd love it if you actually could respond to even one of my points and tell me why the manga doesn't agree, and seeing as I only had one point with you here,

tell me how the meteors falling through the atmosphere (my ONLY point made to YOU) is Speculation, Hyperbole, or not supported by the manga. go on, i'll wait...

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cooldes: Now was that so hard to explain yourself? lol Btw I was referring to "calling out" when I said attack. It borderlines the same thing.

The "the meteors falling through the atmosphere" gave rise to or is backed by a mountain of speculations from your part, as the discussion goes. That's what I'm referring to. There's no way to make a logical deduction when nothing is given as to an extraterrestrial source. That's the whole point. I'm not calling the "the meteors falling through the atmosphere" a fallacy.

But yeah, pretty much off topic at this point. No need to reply.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cooldes: Now was that so hard to explain yourself? lol Btw I was referring to "calling out" when I said attack. It borderlines the same thing.

The "the meteors falling through the atmosphere" gave rise to or is backed by a mountain of speculations from your part, as the discussion goes. That's what I'm referring to. There's no way to make a logical deduction when nothing is given as to an extraterrestrial source. That's the whole point. I'm not calling the "the meteors falling through the atmosphere" a fallacy.

But yeah, pretty much off topic at this point. No need to reply.

... you're still doing it...

exactly what speculation are you talking about????????? what speculation does meteors falling through the atmosphere give rise to??? what speculation am I using to back my claim of the meteors falling through the atmosphere???

you keep continuously accusing me of this speculation and hyperbole that i'm notusing, and I really don't appreciate the false accusations.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@Cooldes: okay. let me simplify it for you.

Gravity as weak as this:

No Caption Provided

isn't even nearly enough to even faze a meteor from space, even if they focus it. Even pain's much stronger gravity, won't do anything, even if focused.

If they came from space, they'd do catastrophic damage. And if they were suddenly pulled by gravity in about 30 seconds, it would be far worse. Neither meteor matches upto it. You're saying they purposefully made it slower, which is a speculation. What you need is showing they can do better. Either madara, or fujitora. I'm talking about both meteors here.

And back on topic,

that level of gravity isn't even fazing 6 tailed naruto, much 8 tails bijuu bomb. Second round is one shot.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: regardless of what me and you say in this thread, it happened on panel.

there's really nothing we can say otherwise, because the feat is the feat. they both pulled meteors down and still caused minimal damage. on panel.

If superman stuck two fingers in his butt... And then both those fingers came out of wonderwoman's nose, there really wouldn't be anything me, or you could do to disprove what clearly happened. No matter how impossible it is for supes butt to be a portal. (just an example btw).

Basically, we don't need to argue the validity of a fictional character completing a fictional task that he has already shown is within his power to do. because he did it.

That's me putting it simply aswell

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@Cooldes: lol that example. Either way, the point is, neither feat isn't scientifically quantifiable. You can't even give me any kind of scaling for it, even any hazy estimation. You can't use that to say either madara or fujitora have gravity anywhere close to pain, who flattened an entire city with it, as their other showings clearly dictate.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: oh, i agree with that.

Tbh it's 8am here and i haven't slept yet... Idek what our debate was founded on .-. I don't remember. But yeah, i agree with the thing you just said, though i don't really remember anyone trying to quantify the feat... Seeing as how even if the meteor did follow the rules of science, it'd still be impossible to quantify the feat seeing as gravity manip is his actual power...

That'd be like me having the power to lift pencils with my mind (only pencils) and me and you both lift pencils, but i do it with my mind and you do it with your hand... It's not really possible to quantify the pencil lifting cause what is allowing me to do ot is my power... Not any strength of my own

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cooldes: sleep tight then. I'm sure you'll be dreaming of meteors lol.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Cooldes

@princearagorn1: can't, at wooork until 2 :(

I'll also be dreaming of floating pencils too though

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jieldre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruhh fuji takes this by logic.

Bee has capped already while fuji is just getting started

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao, the manga debaters 5 years back were some genuine clowns.

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jieldre said:

Bruhh fuji takes this by logic.

Bee has capped already while fuji is just getting started

How? Fuji is just getting started because his series is very slow moving. Bee started massively more powerful than any One Piece character and as a casual mountain buster. He could blow both Fujitora and any meteors away with 0 effort.

Give Fujitora time to actually fight serious instead of screwing around with Sabo and then yeah we might have a debate for the logic.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Fujitora one shots. Spite.

R2: Fujitora mid diff due to TBBs.

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1:Fuji takes it easy

R2: Bee mid diffs

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Fujitora wins

R2: Bee wins

Avatar image for deactivated-6095cc62ba0e5
deactivated-6095cc62ba0e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless bee can spam TBB i dont see him winning

savior02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Bee easily stomps

MonkeysDkevin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

fugi one shots

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fujitora in a stomp both rounds.

It seems as though Bee doesn't become the 8 tails but rather exists within it which means Fuji could probably pluck him out or gravity them both into submission.