• Win by death
  • Busoshoku Haki can repel lightsabres
Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Fujitora doesn't have any major durability feats I can remember so they could likely kill him with telekinesis. I guess it would depend on weather or not they'd kill him before the meteor reaches the ground.

ValorZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ValorZ

Gravity Crush

GG

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36
deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

Fujitora doesn't have any major durability feats I can remember so they could likely kill him with telekinesis. I guess it would depend on weather or not they'd kill him before the meteor reaches the ground.

One Piece characters can resist TK like power with sheer physical strength as seen when Zoro and Sabo resisted being crushed by gravity, in Sabo's case he resisted Fuji sending a horizontal wave of gravity towards him. Fuji is stronger than Zoro and at least as strong as Sabo plus he can just counter their TK with his gravity. For example if they try force pushing or repulse he answers back with Fierce Tiger.

And I'm sure I've seen you admit One Piece characters have better combat speed than SW in general in a thread, so Fuji will attack first.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

One Piece characters can resist TK like power with sheer physical strength as seen when Zoro and Sabo resisted being crushed by gravity, in Sabo's case he resisted Fuji sending a horizaontal wave of gravity towards him. Fuji is stronger than Zoro and at least as strong as Sabo plus he can just counter their TK with his gravity. For example if they try force pushing or repulse he anaswers back with Fierce Tiger.

I assume they were just too durable for him to crush. I don't see how he can get into a TK clash with them when their powers work in completely different ways.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:
@goldroger said:
@highaccuser said:

One Piece characters can resist TK like power with sheer physical strength as seen when Zoro and Sabo resisted being crushed by gravity, in Sabo's case he resisted Fuji sending a horizaontal wave of gravity towards him. Fuji is stronger than Zoro and at least as strong as Sabo plus he can just counter their TK with his gravity. For example if they try force pushing or repulse he anaswers back with Fierce Tiger.

I assume they were just too durable for him to crush. I don't see how he can get into a TK clash with them when their powers work in completely different ways.

They were but there's no reason to believe he's less durable than they are given the fights we've seen him in. And I'm not saying he can properly TK clash with them because you're right their powers are different, but what's the difference between a force push/ wave and Fierce Tiger in principle and outcome?

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17c2439784
deactivated-57d17c2439784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They were but there's no reason to believe he's less durable than they are given the fights we've seen him in. And I'm not saying he can properly TK clash with them because you're right their powers are different, but what's the difference between a force push/ wave and Fierce Tiger in principle and outcome?

He has no durability feats on Zoro's level. Brief clashes with Doflamingo and Zoro aren't enough. Fujitora manipulates gravity, what Galen and Starkiller do involves manipulating the force which is just energy control. The principal and outcome are similar but they way they work makes it impossible for me to see them getting into a grapple.

DXC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fujitora completely dwarfs them in terms of Telekinetic power.

Holding up Pica's remains (Which should be in the billions tons range) without strain would be classified as God Tier feat in SW, where you can barely find characters who can hold up 100×100 boulders.

Fujitora stomps.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:
@goldroger said:

He has no durability feats on Zoro's level. Brief clashes with Doflamingo and Zoro aren't enough. Fujitora manipulates gravity, what Galen and Starkiller do involves manipulating the force which is just energy control. The principal and outcome are similar but they way they work makes it impossible for me to see them getting into a grapple.

Fair point about the durability however he's an Admiral, I know feats shouldn't be ignored but we can employ some common sense here... he should be on par with Zoro or exceed him in durability. He also didn't have a scratch on him when Sabo charged him and blew up a chunk of town with a fiery explosion. However I'm willing to let this point go.

You've admitted they're principally similar so it shouldn't be impossible for you to see where I'm going with this, gravity produces kinetic energy the same as a force push push so I honestly don't see how force push can't be countered with Fierce Tiger: click on the gif if the image isn't moving, sometimes it bugs.

No Caption Provided

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldroger:

Fair point about the durability however he's an Admiral, I know feats shouldn't be ignored but we can employ some common sense here... he should be on par with Zoro or exceed him in durability. He also didn't have a scratch on him when Sabo charged him and blew up a chunk of town with a fiery explosion. However I'm willing to let this point go.

There's no evidence current Zoro is below the admirals in anything honestly. And Sabo's fire is different from telekinetic output.

You've admitted they're principally similar so it shouldn't be impossible for you to see where I'm going with this, gravity produces kinetic energy the same as a force push push so I honestly don't see how force push can't be countered with Fierce Tiger: click on the gif if the image isn't moving, sometimes it bugs.

The way I see it a force push wouldn't even notice Fierce Tiger. The act of using the force isn't specifically affected by gravity to my knowledge. Not only that but Fujitora would have no awarness the attack was heading for him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser:

There's no evidence current Zoro is below the admirals in anything honestly. And Sabo's fire is different from telekinetic output.

Woah now, really?

The way I see it a force push wouldn't even notice Fierce Tiger. The act of using the force isn't specifically affected by gravity to my knowledge. Not only that but Fujitora would have no awarness the attack was heading for him.

Besides having and totally relying on kenbunshoku haki.

But I see we aren't going to agree in regards to the force and Fuji's gravity waves, so we'll have to agree to disagree.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldroger:

Woah now, really?

Not really. He hasn't lost to one yet post-timeskip and nothing points to the idea that he would.

Besides having and totally relying on kenbunshoku haki.

He has that? I always just assumed he had really good senses or something.

But I see we aren't going to agree in regards to the force and Fuji's gravity waves, so we'll have to agree to disagree.

That's fine.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser:

Not really. He hasn't lost to one yet post-timeskip and nothing points to the idea that he would.

That doesn't mean he's currently on an Admiral's level...And that's flawed since he hasn't beaten or come close to beating an Admiral level opponent, he was struggling against Fujitora who was barely even trying.

He has that? I always just assumed he had really good senses or something.

That seems highly improbable, he easily snagged one of Doffy's bird cage strings, which I doubt really good senses would help to achieve, plus I recall him seeing Sabo's aura which heavily implies kenbunshoku haki, he uses that to make up for his blindness.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc
deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galen or Starkiller solo easily, enough with this One Piece wank, this guy cannot compete against top tier force users

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mkgod said:

Galen or Starkiller solo easily, enough with this One Piece wank, this guy cannot compete against top tier force users

No...

And bump

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

What can this "Fujitora" lad do?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He has gravity manipulation powerful enough to drag meteors down from space instantly at a whim.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

He has gravity manipulation powerful enough to drag meteors down from space instantly at a whim.

Then how in the frack is the Starkillers wining this?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Then how in the frack is the Starkillers wining this?

Well like I said above with his lack of many durability showings they could arguably snap his neck with TK given the lack of morals. It would depend on who wins the quickdraw.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc
deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone way weaker than the Starkillers would solo this guy, like Count Dooku

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are we having another "Let's butcher Star Wars!" Month? Usually I can get behind those. Except when you start with a guy who could turn the bulk of the Jedi Order into paste with a single move.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

Are we having another "Let's butcher Star Wars!" Month? Usually I can get behind those. Except when you start with a guy who could turn the bulk of the Jedi Order into paste with a single move.

That honestly wasn't my intention, I thought the combined raw force power of Galan and Starkiller would give Fujitora a great fight, but from reading the comments I can see that isn't the case, I do like Star Wars and wouldn't put them in spite threads

@juiceboks I'm interested to see your opinion on this, since I've seen you in quite a few Star Wars threads

Wy9693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011 for a one piece fan like me it's hard to see any of the SW characters overpower one piece characters BECAUSE I WAS SO USED to watching the movies in which u have

Droids pressuring obi wan and Anakin .

Or seeing order 66 go down u would think with there FTL and precognition they would instantly blitz the entire clone army.

But for me to understand this I had to place these jedis at admiral lvl

By simply thinking of there lightsabers being equal to kizaru I was finally able to understand there no push over add the fact that they have telekinesis lighting force speed enchance.

Then it sounds like a unfair fight 😂

For the infamous force snap neck it sounds possible but then when u look at the law vs doffy vs fuji

U clearly see that fujitora spamming meteors like there's no tomorrow and him not caring for his own self he's clearly in the AOE yet hes calm about it shows that his gravity can be used like the force to enhance his speed /durability

Still a pretty interesting match tho