Fujin(Mortal Kombat)VS Crystal(Marvel Comics)

blackdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By blackdemon

Fujin from Mortal Kombat takes on Crystal from Marvel Comics. Prep for both and morals apply, and the fight takes place in the middle of Yellowstone National Park. Who will win of these two elementally powered superhumans?

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By onilordasmodeus

Um... Fujin wins for the simple fact he is a god. He'll deprive her mortal body of air by creating a vacuum or just blow her up. She's powerful for a human and can MANIPULATE the elements. But fujin IS wind, he IS air and I doubt she can control him.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By nick_hero22

Fujin is featless and was defeated by the Elder Sub-Zero

Beerhappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Beerhappy

@nick_hero22 said:

From the MK wiki (if is canon)

"Being one of the few remaining Earthrealm gods, Fujin joined Raiden in his battle against his old enemy, assisting the Earthrealm forces.

Fujin is also an immortal God much like Raiden, he can't die as was proven in Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero where he literally created a tornado so large he made himself explode and then returned shortly after that as seen in MK4.

So he is a God.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By nick_hero22

@Beerhappy said:

@nick_hero22 said:

From the MK wiki (if is canon)

"Being one of the few remaining Earthrealm gods, Fujin joined Raiden in his battle against his old enemy, assisting the Earthrealm forces.

Fujin is also an immortal God much like Raiden, he can't die as was proven in Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero where he literally created a tornado so large he made himself explode and then returned shortly after that as seen in MK4.

So he is a God.

Stop responding to me please, and also god is only a title it is meaningless if said character is featless.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jeanroygrant

@nick_hero22 said:

Beerhappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Beerhappy

@onilordasmodeus said:

Um... Fujin wins for the simple fact he is a god. He'll deprive her mortal body of air by creating a vacuum or just blow her up. She's powerful for a human and can MANIPULATE the elements. But fujin IS wind, he IS air and I doubt she can control him.

Agreed.

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@nick_hero22 said:

Fujin feats:

-superhuman durability - he feel from the heavens in his mortal form and survived

-has millenia of combat experience - fought Shinnok before humanity was even a thought.

-can bend space and time - shown by creating portals

-was recognized by the Elder God of MK to be the new protector of Earth-

-Gale force winds - has been shown to strip skin off the human body

-can fly

-has total control of the wind. can create and control the largest wind storms to the smallest pockets of concentrated.

-He is immortal. doesn't breath and cannot die

Elder Subzero defeating Fujin isn't a knock against Fujin, it's a feat for Subzero (and also very much PIS). He caught all the elements in that temple off guard and was victorious. Regardless, elder Subzero is/was the strongest for the Earth fighters, rivaling Liu Kang in terms of skill and his tactics and resourcefulness were unmatched, that is...before he was corrupted. He was hand picked to fight the elements for those facts. Him vs crystal I'd say Subzero wins any day of the week!

Fujin vs Crystal, since both have prep and both are coming out to win, once Fujin realizes her power, he'll just deprive her of what she needs, air, and crush her both literally and figuratively.

Beerhappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Beerhappy

@onilordasmodeus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

Fujin feats:

-superhuman durability - he feel from the heavens in his mortal form and survived

-has millenia of combat experience - fought Shinnok before humanity was even a thought.

-can bend space and time - shown by creating portals

-was recognized by the Elder God of MK to be the new protector of Earth-

-Gale force winds - has been shown to strip skin off the human body

-can fly

-has total control of the wind. can create and control the largest wind storms to the smallest pockets of concentrated.

-He is immortal. doesn't breath and cannot die

Elder Subzero defeating Fujin isn't a knock against Fujin, it's a feat for Subzero (and also very much PIS). He caught all the elements in that temple off guard and was victorious. Regardless, elder Subzero is/was the strongest for the Earth fighters, rivaling Liu Kang in terms of skill and his tactics and resourcefulness were unmatched, that is...before he was corrupted. He was hand picked to fight the elements for those facts. Him vs crystal I'd say Subzero wins any day of the week!

Fujin vs Crystal, since both have prep and both are coming out to win, once Fujin realizes her power, he'll just deprive her of what she needs, air, and crush her both literally and figuratively.

Yes this is correct.

Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Reptilicus

What is she capable of?

The best thing Fujin has done is created a tornado in an attempt to kill Sub-Zero, yet he actually was the one killed in it.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Reptilicus said:

What is she capable of?

The best thing Fujin has done is created a tornado in an attempt to kill Sub-Zero, yet he actually was the one killed in it.

I don't know much about Fujin to state who would win but Crystal is pretty powerful. She can control the elements of earth,air,water and fire and numerous combinations with these elements (i.e. - a hurricane of flames, powerful earthquakes, water blasts, seismic beams, ice beams, control the air in the lungs, create elemental golems, powerful wind blasts, etc.).

If Fujin is as powerful and durable as the post above indicates, I think he would likely win, and this could possibly be SPITE. Powerful enough winds can counter pretty much all of her attacks, shatter her earth defenses and counter and over power her control over wind/air.

Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Reptilicus

@THUNDERBOLT30: Well, the tornado is probably Fujin's best feature. But, however, he cannot truly die. It'd just be like an endless slice and dice for Crystal unless Fujin somehow catches her. For the most part Fujin is featless.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Reptilicus said:

@THUNDERBOLT30: Well, the tornado is probably Fujin's best feature. But, however, he cannot truly die. It'd just be like an endless slice and dice for Crystal unless Fujin somehow catches her. For the most part Fujin is featless.

Thanks. Then I think Fujin would win. Even though you mentioned he is featless, I wouldn't see a problem with him simply wrapping her in a powerful tornado and ripping away any earth defenses she had, and no fire, water, or ice shields will save her, and it doesn't seem like she can wrest control of the wind away from him.

Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Reptilicus

@THUNDERBOLT30: Now that I think about it, before fighting Fujin, there were multiple tornados you had to pass before actually fighting him. I presume this means he can control multiple tornados at once.