Bmp

badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By badazz

wow now this is a battle, but i should warn you that the reason no one has commented on this yet is because not many people really know who fujin is! anyway he wins this and i will tell you why

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Thanofleeze

@badazz: Cool, still waiting though :P

badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanofleeze: well for one he is a wind god and don't get me wrong, storm is very impressive but she is a mutant not a god. also he is an expert in Liu He Ba Fa Chuan

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@badazz said:

@thanofleeze: well for one he is a wind god and don't get me wrong, storm is very impressive but she is a mutant not a god. also he is an expert in Liu He Ba Fa Chuan

Fujin was one of my faves to use in MK, but I don't know anything about him outside of the game play. Do you have feats for him (i.e. - raw power, durability, speed, versatility, willpower against other air elementals, etc.)? Him being a god doesn't really amount to anything if he doesn't have the feats to back up his power (i.e. - like Thor).

For example, the Trion are the spiritual embodiments of the elements of an entire dimension. While fighting her in their dimension they lost to Storm. Even with her not having any prior experience with dealing the unique physics of their dimensions elemental forces and having to fight them on pure instinct she managed to counter their attacks, held her own against them, healed their dimension, and then told that she could destroy them in an instant. Fujin may be able to win here but it won't be based on him simply being a god.

badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30: hmm you know you might be right. fujin doesnt have many feats at all i realize except he can make giant tornadoes that can tear people to shreds. i don't think he ever used it on anyone except himself though.