• 56 results
Avatar image for white_angel_of_death
White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

fine whatever. if im immature then you must be the maturest person in the world. im done with all this now and this site

Avatar image for imsittinglookingatthetv
imsittinglookingatthetv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright. See ya later, you fag. BTW pick up your comics from mine. ;)

Avatar image for white_angel_of_death
White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imsittinglookingatthetv said:
" Alright. See ya later, you fag. BTW pick up your comics from mine. ;) "
I KNEW IT WAS YOU!!!! Damn you!! Lol! Also do you have my Marvel Ultimate Alliance game? Also next time me and nat bring back a drunken ginger guy who strips naked and goes into your bed! Im leaving him there! ha! I shouldve took them on wednesday damn it. ermm prob wont be for about 3 weeks which will prob give me enough time to train how to pin you down and shave your beard off
goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By goldenshot80
Olympian gods
seekquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#55  Edited By seekquaze

As others have stated Olympus takes this.

1. Frost giants tend to be rather stupid and straight forward including Ymir. Only a few like Utgard-Loki have any real brains.

2. Athena and Ares combined are smart enough that they can plan a way to deal with anything including Ymir.

3. Frost Giants are vulnerable to fire so Apollo and Hephaestus have a field day. Speaking of Heph, give him a month to role out some war machines and the frost giants are in trouble.

4. The biggest advantage the frost giants have are numbers. If they bring enough they may eventually be able to overwhelm the Olympian armies, but we're talking thousands or more.

5. Ymir is not unkillable. He is an elemental like Surtur. Such beings are much easier to banish then kill. Surtur has more often been banished than killed. We have no reason to doubt the story that Odin, Vili, and Ve killed Ymir for a time. Thanks to the rare/unique nature of elementals it is highly possible Ymir on his own eventually resurrects. I am sure given a month Athena and Hephasteus could together whip up something powered by Zeus that prevents Ymir from reforming.

Axis_Mundi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Axis_Mundi

My money would be on Zeus and the Olympians. How can one POSSIBLY leave out Poseidon??? Hades I can understand because he isn't considered one of the Twelve but Seabluehair Earthshaker has a palace on Olympus. Still, when the Father and Ruler of Gods and Men cuts loose, not even Typhon, Father of All Monsters, can withstand him. Without prep time, it would be close but Fiery Thunderbolt would triumph, resulting in Ymir's banishment to Tartarus. With prep time, Olympian armies clad and armed in Adamantine led by high-thundering Jove and the other deities would see Ymir and his ilk put to flight. Ymir is indeed mighty, but with the three Hecatonchires at Zeus' command (who were more than the Titans could handle, let alone Zeus' legendary Thunderbolts) along with the Furies and his own retinue of Force, Strength, Zeal and Victory...yeah, my money would be on Zeus.