Frieza vs Mewtwo

• 64 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for radiantthelight
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RadiantTheLight

VS 

Someone had to do this................ sry
NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By NexusOfLight

Ha, this is good. Well, this'll basically boil down to whether Mew Two's telepathy is enough to bring down Freeza. If Freeza can resist, then Mew Two is gone.

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By sexy_merc

Frieza stomps.

RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@NexusOfLight said:

"Ha, this is good. Well, this'll basically boil down to whether Mew Two's telepathy is enough to bring down Freeza. If Freeza can resist, then Mew Two is gone. "

I dont remember Mewtwo's telepathy doing anything that great, and I think Frieza is just too fast for Mewtwo.
NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By NexusOfLight
@RadiantTheLight said:
" @NexusOfLight said:
"Ha, this is good. Well, this'll basically boil down to whether Mew Two's telepathy is enough to bring down Freeza. If Freeza can resist, then Mew Two is gone. "
I dont remember Mewtwo's telepathy doing anything that great, and I think Frieza is just too fat for Mewtwo. "
Yeah, that's what I figured. So Freeza takes this easy. What if Mew Two had DBZ-style durability and speed?
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By sexy_merc

They're both purple and white...haha.

RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@NexusOfLight said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
" @NexusOfLight said:
I dont remember Mewtwo's telepathy doing anything that great, and I think Frieza is just too fat for Mewtwo. "
Yeah, that's what I figured. So Freeza takes this easy. What if Mew Two had DBZ-style durability and speed? "

Then Mew Two would defeat Frieza :? i think
mysticboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By mysticboy
@Sexy Merc said:
" Frieza stomps. "
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By InnerVenom123
@RadiantTheLight said:
" @NexusOfLight said:

I dont remember Mewtwo's telepathy doing anything that great, and I think Frieza is just too fast for Mewtwo. "
His telepathy caused a global super storm that could have wiped out all life on the entire planet. 

But Frieza stomps.
rangersoul5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By rangersoul5

Mewtwo wins. ^.^

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheBatman586

Mewtwo could theoretically win via mindrape.

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By TheCerealKillz

Frieza stomps.

rangersoul5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By rangersoul5

Mewtwo mindraped an Alakazam, and Alakazam has a greater telepathic resistance than Frieza, IMO. 

Mewtwo's Mind erasing ability is @ speed of thought. Speed of Thought = As fast as light.  
Unless Frieza is faster than light, he loses. 

Mewtwo also has a wide range of moves, such as: Future Sight, Power Swap, Recover, Disable, Protect, Double Team, Reflect, Guard Swap, Thunder wave, and a lot more moves. 

There is no way Frieza is winning. Plus, Mewtwo won't waste time to get rid of Frieza. 

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By IZZR

Frieza wipes planets out effortlessly in his base form let alone in his final form this is spite

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#15  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@TheCerealKillz said:
Frieza stomps.
hell no!! mew two got this via mind rape he mind raped Alakazam who has better tp then frieza mew two caused a hurrican that had enough to destroy the planet mew two got this.
rangersoul5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By rangersoul5
@IZZR said:
Frieza wipes planets out effortlessly in his base form let alone in his final form this is spite
How is this spite? Mewtwo has more than enough to destroy Frieza. This is coming from a fan of Pokemon and DBZ. Mewtwo mindrapes Frieza before he gets a chance to blow up a planet. Oh yeah, Mewtwo can Survive in Space so he'll just hang out there, and fight Frieza in Space. Mewtwo can destroy planets too, he was capable of destroying the earth via TP, he was moving his fingers around and made a hurricane that could've destroyed the Earth.
Avatar image for greenlantern555
GreenLantern555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By GreenLantern555
@rangersoul5 said:
  Speed of Thought = As fast as light.  
I hate to tell you this, but it's not true. I believed the same thing. I was wrong as well. Oh, what you learn on CV!
rangersoul5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By rangersoul5
@GreenLantern555: I f you're considering the time it takes to process those thoughts and communicate/act on them, light is faster. But it should be not much faster. Anyways, we all know how Frieza is. He'll just start laughing his ass off at Mewtwo, and Mewtwo kills him. Also, Frieza isn't FTL anyways. So they should be around the same speed. Mewtwo has Speed of Thought on his side. Frieza, I really don't know. He's under SSJ Goku, who I believe is at FTL or Speed of Light. So IMO, Mewtwo is probably faster. I really don't know.
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By RoyalDivinity
@GreenLantern555
Speed of thought is greater than light. It depends on what you mean by this. Firing it off in a telepathic like manner is far faster than light, synapse is a different matter however.
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Pit Anime fans against themselves....GENIUS

GreenLantern555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By GreenLantern555
@rangersoul5 said:
@GreenLantern555: I f you're considering the time it takes to process those thoughts and communicate/act on them, light is faster. But it should be not much faster. Anyways, we all know how Frieza is. He'll just start laughing his ass off at Mewtwo, and Mewtwo kills him. Also, Frieza isn't FTL anyways. So they should be around the same speed. Mewtwo has Speed of Thought on his side. Frieza, I really don't know. He's under SSJ Goku, who I believe is at FTL or Speed of Light. So IMO, Mewtwo is probably faster. I really don't know.
@PunkMastaFlex said:
@GreenLantern555: Speed of thought is greater than light. It depends on what you mean by this. Firing it off in a telepathic like manner is far faster than light, synapse is a different matter however.
Here is some reading for the both of you: Speed of Thought
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By RoyalDivinity
@GreenLantern555
Excuse me, but tell me how this applies to comics. Why does telepathy easily spawn across galaxies and dimensions instantaniously then? Explain this to me. Don't apply real life theories to comic facts.
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RoyalDivinity
@GreenLantern555
And another thing, that link is talking about the nervous system and synapse.
GreenLantern555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By GreenLantern555
@PunkMastaFlex said:
@GreenLantern555: Excuse me, but tell me how this applies to comics. Why does telepathy easily spawn across galaxies and dimensions instantaniously then? Explain this to me. Don't apply real life theories to comic facts.
All I said was that the speed of thought wasn't faster than light. I said nothing about telepathy. 
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By RoyalDivinity
@GreenLantern555 said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@GreenLantern555: Excuse me, but tell me how this applies to comics. Why does telepathy easily spawn across galaxies and dimensions instantaniously then? Explain this to me. Don't apply real life theories to comic facts.

All I said was that the speed of thought wasn't faster than light. I said nothing about telepathy. 

The speed of thought is not the nervous system nor the synapse reaction of the vertical cortex. Telepathy is the speed of thought. Communicating with thoughts. This has generally been proven to have spawn across multiple galaxies in the comics instantly.
GreenLantern555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By GreenLantern555
@PunkMastaFlex said:
@GreenLantern555 said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

The speed of thought is not the nervous system nor the synapse reaction of the vertical cortex. Telepathy is the speed of thought. Communicating with thoughts. This has generally been proven to have spawn across multiple galaxies in the comics instantly.
And i recognize that in comics. The synapse reaction of the cortex is how thought is processed. You can say it happens in comics, but I wouldn't go around saying that thought is faster when it's not even faster than the speed of sound. 
GreenLantern555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By GreenLantern555
@PunkMastaFlex: It takes about 550 to 750 milliseconds for the mind to comprehend something. That's not very fast at all when talking about how fast light is.
rangersoul5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By rangersoul5
@GreenLantern555: Who do you think would win, Frieza or Mewtwo? And Why?
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By RoyalDivinity
@GreenLantern555
It's how thought is processed and that's reaction speed. However, when it is fired, it's instantanious. Alot of scientists argues that telepathy aka speed of thought is faster than light. In comics, it's proven that it is just from the show of how characters communicate or use their psionic powers. Telepathy in comics can spawn across galaxies and dimensions in an instant.
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By RoyalDivinity
@GreenLantern555 said:

@PunkMastaFlex: It takes about 550 to 750 milliseconds for the mind to comprehend something. That's not very fast at all when talking about how fast light is.

.... That's reaction speed for crying out loud + sight. I'm talking about the speed of thought fired in general aka telepathy. You confused about what the speed of thought really is.
GreenLantern555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By GreenLantern555
@PunkMastaFlex: Telepathy is a superhuman ability in comics that no one in real life can understand. I totally get where you are coming from. But for a person to process exactly what he/she is going to do, it takes longer. Even if a telepath wanted to use his powers, the amount of time for him to think about exactly what he/she wants is the time I am refering to. Yes, right when they have gone through the process of thinking about what they are about to do, then the speed may kick up.  
GreenLantern555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By GreenLantern555
@rangersoul5 said:
@GreenLantern555: Who do you think would win, Frieza or Mewtwo? And Why?
Mewtwo due to mindrape. Frieza may be able to move fast, but his mind can't. 
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By RoyalDivinity
@GreenLantern555 said:

@PunkMastaFlex: Telepathy is a superhuman ability in comics that no one in real life can understand. I totally get where you are coming from. But for a person to process exactly what he/she is going to do, it takes longer. Even if a telepath wanted to use his powers, the amount of time for him to think about exactly what he/she wants is the time I am refering to. Yes, right when they have gone through the process of thinking about what they are about to do, then the speed may kick up.  

It's arguebly that telepathy exists in real life but this is a whole different matter. I stand strong with my post, the speed of thought is faster than the speed of light but the reaction timing of humans is far slower than light.
GreenLantern555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By GreenLantern555
@PunkMastaFlex: That's fair. All I was saying was it takes longer to make the thought. If all of a sudden I wanted to mindrape someone, the amount of time between not raping and raping is the time that I am talking about. That was disturbing...
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By RoyalDivinity
@GreenLantern555
I know what your talking about, that's called reaction speed and timing. This is based off of how fast your synapse of your cortex moves in order to allow you to react and perceive things. However, the thought fired off in general is much faster than light. That's all I'm talking about.
Avatar image for i_bomb_atomically
i_bomb_atomically

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this is the most ridiculous....frieza stomps

faster than thought..please

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@i_bomb_atomically said:
this is the most ridiculous....frieza stomps faster than thought..please
prove it please mew two wins via mind rape......
GreenLantern555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By GreenLantern555
@PunkMastaFlex said:
@GreenLantern555: I know what your talking about, that's called reaction speed and timing. This is based off of how fast your synapse of your cortex moves in order to allow you to react and perceive things. However, the thought fired off in general is much faster than light. That's all I'm talking about.
And I completely agree. 
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
Frieza stomps.
hell no!! mew two got this via mind rape he mind raped Alakazam who has better tp then frieza mew two caused a hurrican that had enough to destroy the planet mew two got this.
That's nice. 

Frieza Super Stomps by shooting a single beam at Mew Two.
GreenLantern555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By GreenLantern555
@TheCerealKillz said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
Frieza stomps.
That's nice.  Frieza Super Stomps by shooting a single beam at Mew Two.
I believe his TTK would be able to shield him from that. And can't Mewtwo transport?
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@TheCerealKillz said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
Frieza stomps.
no he does not Frieza does not move faster then thought mew two wins..
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
Frieza stomps.
Frieza can still shoot just fine.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@GreenLantern555 said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
Frieza stomps.
I believe his TTK would be able to shield him from that. And can't Mewtwo transport?
yep mew two does have telaportion and mew two has hyper sonic reaction dodging  and mew two has time manipulation and automatic shields mew two also has Disable a move that blocked 50 pokemon when fighting mew mew two got this
i_bomb_atomically

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@i_bomb_atomically said:
provee what...prove that green lanters and anyone else who spouting this fster than thought non sense completely made it up.....

i find it hilarious that people are going on about faster than thought when master roshi and krillin had an entire fight stopped to think and went back to fighting before a crowd of hundreds if not thousands even realized they had moved...mewtwo wont be able to think bout anything before someone as fast as frieza rips his head from his body....the fact that anyone is using such a ridiculous argument is just...seriously laughable to me. Master roshi could mind rape people too..i guess he could kill frieza...with his faster than thought telepathy...please Frieza stomps...
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By buttersdaman000
@texasdeathmatch said:
lol
It begins........
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@TheCerealKillz said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@TheCerealKillz said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
Frieza stomps.
Frieza can still shoot just fine.
he can shoot but mew two sheild held up against 50 pokemon will he was fighting mew his shields will protect him mew two via mind rape.
@i_bomb_atomically said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@i_bomb_atomically said:
provee what...prove that green lanters and anyone else who spouting this fster than thought non sense completely made it up.....  i find it hilarious that people are going on about faster than thought when master roshi and krillin had an entire fight stopped to think and went back to fighting before a crowd of hundreds if not thousands even realized they had moved...mewtwo wont be able to think bout anything before someone as fast as frieza rips his head from his body....the fact that anyone is using such a ridiculous argument is just...seriously laughable to me. Master roshi could mind rape people too..i guess he could kill frieza...with his faster than thought telepathy...please Frieza stomps...

no body made up nothing mew two thought is faster then Frieza master roshi tp is no where near mew two please call me when roshi vcan destroy a planet with his tp mew two got this please stop it.
i_bomb_atomically

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: show me a scan or clip of someone sying mewtwo is "faster than thought" or tht his tp is fster than thought.....it's something people like you mke up out of nowhere. Freiza will kill mewtwo before  single synapse fired in his brain to use telepathy. honestly cnt believe why people dont see how stupid such a statement is. nd now you're saying metwos thought is faster than master roshis thought...lol what? Mew two's hurricanes could destroy a planet not his tp. nd i didnt say mster roshis tp ws on mewtwos level..i was pointing out how ridiculously stupid telepathy = thought or faster than thought thus instant non sense is. But this is my last post to you..your reputation precedes you.
sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By sa5m

The Frieza =)

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@i_bomb_atomically said:

@dccomicsrule2011: show me a scan or clip of someone sying mewtwo is "faster than thought" or tht his tp is fster than thought.....it's something people like you mke up out of nowhere. Freiza will kill mewtwo before  single synapse fired in his brain to use telepathy. honestly cnt believe why people dont see how stupid such a statement is. nd now you're saying metwos thought is faster than master roshis thought...lol what? Mew two's hurricanes could destroy a planet not his tp. nd i didnt say mster roshis tp ws on mewtwos level..i was pointing out how ridiculously stupid telepathy = thought or faster than thought thus instant non sense is. But this is my last post to you..your reputation precedes you.

watch the movie and see for your self they do not have the clip on you tube mew two has dodge lighting bolts before mew two got this via tp.I have more people following then you more post and more wiki points i am a good viner imo so please stop it mew two wins via tp also mew two has auto shields.
LONGTIME

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By LONGTIME
@texasdeathmatch said: