Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By Darth_Amaron
@Prince CortSether said:
" @velle37 said:

" @Prince CortSether said:

" @velle37 said:
" How is Goku after the Freiza fight on Namek stronger at Base than his previous Super Saiyan level?.... Where was this stated?..... "
He's not stronger than his Super Saiyan level in base, I made an error. However, he's stronger than Freeza's max power in base. Stated by Cooler.   Meaning the kaioken Kamehameha that Goku shot at FF Cooler (the one Cooler flew through and popped Goku in the mouth) was far stronger than his Super Saiyan self on Namek, and his SSJ self in Movie 5 was a lot stronger than that.  "
When did Cooler state this?  I don't remember base Goku being stronger than Freiza. Base Goku was faaar stronger than previous Base Goku, but still under his previous SS transformation and Freiza 100% to my understanding....... "
The only hints we have at gauging Goku's strength are Cooler's belief that Goku (in his base form) was powerful enough to have killed Freeza after experiencing his power firsthand and 2) He was confident in taking on this "Super Saiyan" that killed his brother. After the tangle up with Cooler, he says "You do well. Well enough to have defeated my brother." Then he says to SSJ Goku  "I see... So this is why my brother was no match for you!" "
did cooler really say that freeza was NO MATCH to a SSJ goku? i thought they were pretty even when they were fighting on namek. meh, maybe cooler meant that the current SSJ goku hes fighting would stomp his bro.
Avatar image for prince_cortsether
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Darth_Amaron said:
" @velle37 said:

" @velle37 said:
" How is Goku after the Freiza fight on Namek stronger at Base than his previous Super Saiyan level?.... Where was this stated?..... "
He's not stronger than his Super Saiyan level in base, I made an error. However, he's stronger than Freeza's max power in base. Stated by Cooler.   Meaning the kaioken Kamehameha that Goku shot at FF Cooler (the one Cooler flew through and popped Goku in the mouth) was far stronger than his Super Saiyan self on Namek, and his SSJ self in Movie 5 was a lot stronger than that.  "
When did Cooler state this?  I don't remember base Goku being stronger than Freiza. Base Goku was faaar stronger than previous Base Goku, but still under his previous SS transformation and Freiza 100% to my understanding....... "
The only hints we have at gauging Goku's strength are Cooler's belief that Goku (in his base form) was powerful enough to have killed Freeza after experiencing his power firsthand and 2) He was confident in taking on this "Super Saiyan" that killed his brother. After the tangle up with Cooler, he says "You do well. Well enough to have defeated my brother." Then he says to SSJ Goku  "I see... So this is why my brother was no match for you!" "
did cooler really say that freeza was NO MATCH to a SSJ goku? i thought they were pretty even when they were fighting on namek. meh, maybe cooler meant that the current SSJ goku hes fighting would stomp his bro. "
Yeah, the SSJ Goku he was fighting was far stronger than the SSJ Goku Freeza was facing. Even still, Cooler was almost able to kill Goku with the Supernova, saying a lot about his power level right there. 
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@Prince CortSether said:
" @Darth_Amaron said:
" @velle37 said:

" @velle37 said:
did cooler really say that freeza was NO MATCH to a SSJ goku? i thought they were pretty even when they were fighting on namek. meh, maybe cooler meant that the current SSJ goku hes fighting would stomp his bro. "
Yeah, the SSJ Goku he was fighting was far stronger than the SSJ Goku Freeza was facing. Even still, Cooler was almost able to kill Goku with the Supernova, saying a lot about his power level right there.  "
far stronger....uh huh....thats nice considering that no exact strength was given to goku...bravo 

anyone with a brain could see that goku was not almost killed.....in fact he pushed the supernova away from the earth and then blasted it back into cooler. 'm sorry but pushing a planet buster back away from the planet and not being hurt by it = almost died....no  

LOL no what says a lot about cooler pl is that his punches did not hurt goku...that he got slapped around by goku easier than when goku slapped around frieza..etc etc etc you've heard this before...why you insist on repeating this is beyond me etc etc etc...kthanks bye
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By velle37

@Darth_Amaron said:

" @velle37 said:

" @velle37 said:

On Namek Goku was easily more powerful than Freiza as a Super Saiyan, while at base, his max amount of kaoken only equalled half of Freiza's power.... 

Goku was already far stronger than Freiza in that fight, and he knew it.... Which is why he stopped the fight and left........ 

Before he left, Freiza attacked him from behind, so Goku sliced Freiza in half, but then lended him just enough Ki to escape the plant as it was about to explode, the nGoku hopped in a saiyan pod that took him to the Yadrats..... 

@Prince CortSether
said:

" @velle37 said:

" @velle37 said:

This doesn't prove solidly that Goku at Base could defeat the Freiza from Namek. It only states that Cooler was impressed with Goku's power.

@Prince CortSether
said:

" @Darth_Amaron said:
" @velle37 said:

" @velle37 said:
Yeah, the SSJ Goku he was fighting was far stronger than the SSJ Goku Freeza was facing. Even still, Cooler was almost able to kill Goku with the Supernova, saying a lot about his power level right there.  "

SSJ Goku was stronger than previous SSJ goku, but that doesn't mean his base was higher than previous Freiza. Goku didn't even almost die in his fight with Freiza, he came out of it the superior warrior, but it wasn't a near death experience...... So his base was boosted... But not to the level that it would beat freiza........ 

The Death Ball Cooler threw made Goku work at saving wearth, but it didn't nearly kill him..... 

Cooler at his 4th transformation wasn't even able to scratch SS Goku....... His death ball was about to destroy the Earth... Goku took most of the damage while he was in base, doing kaoken............

Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@velle37 said:
"

@Darth_Amaron said:

" @velle37 said:

" @velle37 said:

On Namek Goku was easily more powerful than Freiza as a Super Saiyan, while at base, his max amount of kaoken only equalled half of Freiza's power.... 

Goku was already far stronger than Freiza in that fight, and he knew it.... Which is why he stopped the fight and left........ 

Before he left, Freiza attacked him from behind, so Goku sliced Freiza in half, but then lended him just enough Ki to escape the plant as it was about to explode, the nGoku hopped in a saiyan pod that took him to the Yadrats..... 

@Prince CortSether
said:

" @velle37 said:

" @velle37 said:

This doesn't prove solidly that Goku at Base could defeat the Freiza from Namek. It only states that Cooler was impressed with Goku's power. 

All we have to gauge is that Goku did well enough to beat Freeza and that Cooler would not about that power, and all things point to Cooler knowing.

@Prince CortSether
said:

" @Darth_Amaron said:
" @velle37 said:

" @velle37 said:

SSJ Goku was stronger than previous SSJ goku, but that doesn't mean his base was higher than previous Freiza. Goku didn't even almost die in his fight with Freiza, he came out of it the superior warrior, but it wasn't a near death experience...... So his base was boosted... But not to the level that it would beat freiza........  

Goku got a near 40x zenkai when healed from the senzu bean in Movie 5 after being near one-shotted by Cooler in the back with his Death Ray. When on Namek Goku got a 33x zenkai in the healing chamber that brought his power from 90,000 to 3,000,000 so he could stand up to Freeza. At the beginning of Movie 5 Goku's power level should be somewhere in the 3,000,000+ range. Then when he takes the senzu after almost dying he gets a zenkai that lets him fight Cooler head on Cooler says it's powerful enough to beat Freeza, meaning his zenkai has to be at least 40 to be over Freeza's max power level of 120,000,000.  

If you think Goku was near the same power level in base as he was against Freeza then that would mean Cooler would have to believe Freeza could get taken out by someone with a power level of 3,000,000 which is absurd.

The Death Ball Cooler threw made Goku work at saving wearth, but it didn't nearly kill him.....  
It caved Goku into the ground and was burrowing into the earth before Goku was able to fire the kamehameha, and Goku looked like he was struggling his butt off to do it. Heck, he braced for it before Cooler through it at him and it still knocked him from mid air all the way into the ground and then some. If he was unable to deflect the supernova back, he along with everyone would have died when the planet exploded. 

Cooler at his 4th transformation wasn't even able to scratch SS Goku....... His death ball was about to destroy the Earth... Goku took most of the damage while he was in base, doing kaoken............

SSj Goku was far stronger which is why Cooler couldn't bust him up. Goku flat out states that Cooler is stronger than Freeza anyway so we know that must be the case that Goku got stronger in the course of the Movie (namely from the senzu bean). 

"
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@Prince CortSether said:
" @velle37 said:
"

@Darth_Amaron said:

" @velle37 said:

" @velle37 said:

@Prince CortSether
said:

" @velle37 said:

" @velle37 said:

All we have to gauge is that Goku did well enough to beat Freeza and that Cooler would not about that power, and all things point to Cooler knowing.

@Prince CortSether
said:

" @Darth_Amaron said:
" @velle37 said:

" @velle37 said:

Goku got a near 40x zenkai when healed from the senzu bean in Movie 5 after being near one-shotted by Cooler in the back with his Death Ray. When on Namek Goku got a 33x zenkai in the healing chamber that brought his power from 90,000 to 3,000,000 so he could stand up to Freeza. At the beginning of Movie 5 Goku's power level should be somewhere in the 3,000,000+ range. Then when he takes the senzu after almost dying he gets a zenkai that lets him fight Cooler head on Cooler says it's powerful enough to beat Freeza, meaning his zenkai has to be at least 40 to be over Freeza's max power level of 120,000,000.  

If you think Goku was near the same power level in base as he was against Freeza then that would mean Cooler would have to believe Freeza could get taken out by someone with a power level of 3,000,000 which is absurd.

It caved Goku into the ground and was burrowing into the earth before Goku was able to fire the kamehameha, and Goku looked like he was struggling his butt off to do it. Heck, he braced for it before Cooler through it at him and it still knocked him from mid air all the way into the ground and then some. If he was unable to deflect the supernova back, he along with everyone would have died when the planet exploded. 

SSj Goku was far stronger which is why Cooler couldn't bust him up. Goku flat out states that Cooler is stronger than Freeza anyway so we know that must be the case that Goku got stronger in the course of the Movie (namely from the senzu bean). 

"
"
XD oh god 

goku never got a 40x zenkai..it's just some bs you made up on the spot to justify your ridiculous claim of gokus base being stronger than a super saiyan

frieza is known for holding back his power..and you have know way of knowing that cooler knew friezas maximum pl. nevermind the fact that by using your own logic...base form goku...was actually beating cooler..giving him a pl of 120,000,000 would make him = to frieza.....so how is it that gok whos as strong as final form frieza is beating someone you're trying to claim is stronger than final form frieza.....got to love that prince logic,

goku withheld the supernova....pushed it away from the planet.....AND THEN blasted a k wave at the supernova....XD and theres that prince logic again. Goku pushed the super nova back...the end...going on about  IF IT HIT THE PLANET is irrelevant....goku did not nearly die from coolers blast stop trying facts 

Goku states that coolers final form is stronger than frieza..this is not about coolers final form..its about coolers base form...blah blah blah...stop 

frieza stomps
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Louisiana Bob said:

" @velle37 said:
"

@Darth_Amaron said:

" @velle37 said:

" @velle37 said:

@Prince CortSether

said:
" @velle37 said:

" @velle37 said:

@Prince CortSether

said:
" @Darth_Amaron said:
" @velle37 said:

" @velle37 said:

"
"
XD oh god  goku never got a 40x zenkai..it's just some bs you made up on the spot to justify your ridiculous claim of gokus base being stronger than a super saiyan frieza is known for holding back his power..and you have know way of knowing that cooler knew friezas maximum pl. nevermind the fact that by using your own logic...base form goku...was actually beating cooler..giving him a pl of 120,000,000 would make him = to frieza.....so how is it that gok whos as strong as final form frieza is beating someone you're trying to claim is stronger than final form frieza.....got to love that prince logic, goku withheld the supernova....pushed it away from the planet.....AND THEN blasted a k wave at the supernova....XD and theres that prince logic again. Goku pushed the super nova back...the end...going on about  IF IT HIT THE PLANET is irrelevant....goku did not nearly die from coolers blast stop trying facts  Goku states that coolers final form is stronger than frieza..this is not about coolers final form..its about coolers base form...blah blah blah...stop  frieza stomps "
That's why I said 3,000,000+ you tard. Not 3,000,000 flat. I already said Goku had "two jumps of power, one of them huge". But, there's no way to say for sure how much stronger he was at the beginning of Movie 5, all we know is that he's stronger since returning from Namek. At the very minimum Goku would by slightly higher than 3,000,000, but he could very well be much stronger than that. Hell, from returning from Namek his power level would only need to have jumped from 3,000,000 to 3,750,000 for the 40x zenkai to equal 150,000,000. That would fit with Cooler telling Goku to "show the super saiyan power that defeated Freeza!" and the unofficial power for Cooler that  I found which had his pl at 140,000,000. Either way, Cooler was stronger than Freeza and so was base Goku. Even with base Goku's new power it wasn't dealing any significant damage to Cooler as he was unscathed after their short bout.  

Supernova caved Goku into the ground and would have blown up the earth had he not pushed it back with a kamehameha. That simple. 
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By velle37
@Prince CortSether said:
"@Louisiana Bob said:

" @velle37 said:
"

@Darth_Amaron said:

" @velle37 said:

" @velle37 said:

@Prince CortSether

said:
" @velle37 said:

" @velle37 said:

@Prince CortSether

said:
" @Darth_Amaron said:
" @velle37 said:

" @velle37 said:

"
"
XD oh god  goku never got a 40x zenkai..it's just some bs you made up on the spot to justify your ridiculous claim of gokus base being stronger than a super saiyan frieza is known for holding back his power..and you have know way of knowing that cooler knew friezas maximum pl. nevermind the fact that by using your own logic...base form goku...was actually beating cooler..giving him a pl of 120,000,000 would make him = to frieza.....so how is it that gok whos as strong as final form frieza is beating someone you're trying to claim is stronger than final form frieza.....got to love that prince logic, goku withheld the supernova....pushed it away from the planet.....AND THEN blasted a k wave at the supernova....XD and theres that prince logic again. Goku pushed the super nova back...the end...going on about  IF IT HIT THE PLANET is irrelevant....goku did not nearly die from coolers blast stop trying facts  Goku states that coolers final form is stronger than frieza..this is not about coolers final form..its about coolers base form...blah blah blah...stop  frieza stomps "
That's why I said 3,000,000+ you tard. Not 3,000,000 flat. I already said Goku had "two jumps of power, one of them huge". But, there's no way to say for sure how much stronger he was at the beginning of Movie 5, all we know is that he's stronger since returning from Namek. At the very minimum Goku would by slightly higher than 3,000,000, but he could very well be much stronger than that. Hell, from returning from Namek his power level would only need to have jumped from 3,000,000 to 3,750,000 for the 40x zenkai to equal 150,000,000. That would fit with Cooler telling Goku to "show the super saiyan power that defeated Freeza!" and the unofficial power for Cooler that  I found which had his pl at 140,000,000. Either way, Cooler was stronger than Freeza and so was base Goku. Even with base Goku's new power it wasn't dealing any significant damage to Cooler as he was unscathed after their short bout.    Supernova caved Goku into the ground and would have blown up the earth had he not pushed it back with a kamehameha. That simple.  "

Back when there were still power levels, Goku was only at 300,000. He was able to kaoken times 20 and get to 6,000,000, to which Freiza said he was only fighting Goku at half of his power (Freiza 100% is 12 mill). Later stuff happens, and Goku goes SS which multiplies his base times 50, to 15,000,000. Freiza goes higher, than higher then Max, and still cant beat Goku, so Goku leaves..... Because he knows he's stronger...... 

I didn't say base Goku there was the same as base Goku against Cooler. I said Goku improved since then,but not enough to beat freiza at base. He didn't go to 15 mill at base, because the next time Goku is seen after his trip from the yadrats, his power is 17,000,000 an Trunks is at Goku's previous SS level. Goku didn't make some quantum leap after his battle, but he did improve significantly.

The Cooler fight happened after this, and there was no other significant upgrade to Goku's power. He was above his former self, but his base still wouldn't be at Freiza's level. Goku at this time could stand to amp himself more and possibly do a kaoken times 30 if it wasn't too much strain, but that would put him higher thanhis previous fight with Freiza, yet not at Freiza's level. Thus if this alone was challengingCooler, and made him ransfform, while still being below Freiza, then Freiza would beat Cooler. (but you say that goku himself said that Cooler was stronger than Freiza, did he say this before or after Cooler's transformation? do you have video? scans?)

Power levels didn't go into the hundred millions until the cell saga and the hyperbolic chamber, but who knows where those came from because supposedly they stopped doing power levels after the freiza saga, because the author felt it "limited" the story/characters.
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@Prince CortSether said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:

" @velle37 said:
"

@Darth_Amaron said:

" @velle37 said:

" @velle37 said:

@Prince CortSether

said:
" @velle37 said:

" @velle37 said:

@Prince CortSether

said:
" @Darth_Amaron said:
" @velle37 said:

" @velle37 said:

"
"
That's why I said 3,000,000+ you tard. Not 3,000,000 flat. I already said Goku had "two jumps of power, one of them huge". But, there's no way to say for sure how much stronger he was at the beginning of Movie 5, all we know is that he's stronger since returning from Namek. At the very minimum Goku would by slightly higher than 3,000,000, but he could very well be much stronger than that. Hell, from returning from Namek his power level would only need to have jumped from 3,000,000 to 3,750,000 for the 40x zenkai to equal 150,000,000. That would fit with Cooler telling Goku to "show the super saiyan power that defeated Freeza!" and the unofficial power for Cooler that  I found which had his pl at 140,000,000. Either way, Cooler was stronger than Freeza and so was base Goku. Even with base Goku's new power it wasn't dealing any significant damage to Cooler as he was unscathed after their short bout.    Supernova caved Goku into the ground and would have blown up the earth had he not pushed it back with a kamehameha. That simple.  "
 xD. No there is no way to say how much power goku has gained.. and yet you keep using the exact number that helps you say gokus base is stronger than his super saiyan form..gokus base is stronger than cooler...you keep saying oh no its not known but its definitely enough to make him stronger than frieza...XD XD XD good grief...not that it matters because goku did not get a 40x zenkai....its something that you made up to justify claiming goku base is stronger than a super saiyan....stop saying 40x zenkia...goku has never gotten a 40x zenkai.. you made it up.there is no 40x zenkai...k thanks......you do not get to decide what zenkai goku got just because it helps you =/   

XD cooler has never even seen what a super saiyan looks like...gokus base form is not a super saiyan....why are you taking these ridiculously obscure dialogues and turning them into the most ridiculous theories and statements i have ever heard regerading goku...its just laughable. Xd i love how you are now trying to go back to saying goku base form is stronger than super saiyan form after admitting you were wrong...thank you prince...just thank you...i swear to god it's so blatantly obvious that you're just making this stuff up as you go along it's not even funny. Cooler saying show him the power of the super saiyan = cooler thought gokus base form was a super saiyng because he doesn't know what a super saiyan looks like...the end...stop making stuff out to be more than it is. goku having a pl of 3,750,000 and giving that a zenkai of 33X (the canon max amount goku has ever shown to be giving) He would barely be above frieza.....not enough to even say that there is a difference considering frieza gave a gokus with the pl of 150,000,000 trouble....and yet goku was beating down cooler with that pl....which by the way means that even if gokus bl was 150,000,000 cooler got his face beat in where as frieza actually stood a fighting chance against that pl =/ Again none of that crap matters because that is not goks pl in movie 5. 

Oh lord...stop...there is no official or unofficial pl for cooler. So dont even bother. 

coolers base/3rd form is not stronger than frieza 

gokus base form in movie 5 is not stronger than frieza 

just....stop 

XD and yet goku was not caved into the ground....he pushed it away from the planet...so wtf are you babbling about...Like your thought process is all over the place..just makes no sens at all. Cooler did not push gokus int the ground....goku repelled the attack and then blasted it away.....now...it's THAT simple. No one wants to hear your what if's..like just ugh
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@velle37 said:
"@Louisiana Bob said:

" @velle37 said:
"

@Darth_Amaron said:

" @velle37 said:

" @velle37 said:

@Prince CortSether

said:
" @velle37 said:

" @velle37 said:

@Prince CortSether

said:
" @Darth_Amaron said:
" @velle37 said:

" @velle37 said:

"
"
Back when there were still power levels, Goku was only at 300,000. He was able to kaoken times 20 and get to 6,000,000, to which Freiza said he was only fighting Goku at half of his power (Freiza 100% is 12 mill). Later stuff happens, and Goku goes SS which multiplies his base times 50, to 15,000,000. Freiza goes higher, than higher then Max, and still cant beat Goku, so Goku leaves..... Because he knows he's stronger......  I didn't say base Goku there was the same as base Goku against Cooler. I said Goku improved since then,but not enough to beat freiza at base. He didn't go to 15 mill at base, because the next time Goku is seen after his trip from the yadrats, his power is 17,000,000 an Trunks is at Goku's previous SS level. Goku didn't make some quantum leap after his battle, but he did improve significantly. The Cooler fight happened after this, and there was no other significant upgrade to Goku's power. He was above his former self, but his base still wouldn't be at Freiza's level. Goku at this time could stand to amp himself more and possibly do a kaoken times 30 if it wasn't too much strain, but that would put him higher thanhis previous fight with Freiza, yet not at Freiza's level. Thus if this alone was challengingCooler, and made him ransfform, while still being below Freiza, then Freiza would beat Cooler. (but you say that goku himself said that Cooler was stronger than Freiza, did he say this before or after Cooler's transformation? do you have video? scans?) Power levels didn't go into the hundred millions until the cell saga and the hyperbolic chamber, but who knows where those came from because supposedly they stopped doing power levels after the freiza saga, because the author felt it "limited" the story/characters. "
The Daiz has official power levels for Freeza at 120,000,000 100% and Goku at 150,000,000. You're way off the mark. 

This is a good place to go for reference in power levels.  

Power Levels
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By velle37
@Prince CortSether said:
" @velle37 said:
"@Louisiana Bob said:

" @velle37 said:
"

@Darth_Amaron said:

" @velle37 said:

" @velle37 said:

@Prince CortSether

said:
" @velle37 said:

" @velle37 said:

@Prince CortSether

said:
" @Darth_Amaron said:
" @velle37 said:

" @velle37 said:

"
"
Back when there were still power levels, Goku was only at 300,000. He was able to kaoken times 20 and get to 6,000,000, to which Freiza said he was only fighting Goku at half of his power (Freiza 100% is 12 mill). Later stuff happens, and Goku goes SS which multiplies his base times 50, to 15,000,000. Freiza goes higher, than higher then Max, and still cant beat Goku, so Goku leaves..... Because he knows he's stronger......  I didn't say base Goku there was the same as base Goku against Cooler. I said Goku improved since then,but not enough to beat freiza at base. He didn't go to 15 mill at base, because the next time Goku is seen after his trip from the yadrats, his power is 17,000,000 an Trunks is at Goku's previous SS level. Goku didn't make some quantum leap after his battle, but he did improve significantly. The Cooler fight happened after this, and there was no other significant upgrade to Goku's power. He was above his former self, but his base still wouldn't be at Freiza's level. Goku at this time could stand to amp himself more and possibly do a kaoken times 30 if it wasn't too much strain, but that would put him higher thanhis previous fight with Freiza, yet not at Freiza's level. Thus if this alone was challengingCooler, and made him ransfform, while still being below Freiza, then Freiza would beat Cooler. (but you say that goku himself said that Cooler was stronger than Freiza, did he say this before or after Cooler's transformation? do you have video? scans?) Power levels didn't go into the hundred millions until the cell saga and the hyperbolic chamber, but who knows where those came from because supposedly they stopped doing power levels after the freiza saga, because the author felt it "limited" the story/characters. "
The Daiz has official power levels for Freeza at 120,000,000 100% and Goku at 150,000,000. You're way off the mark. 

This is a good place to go for reference in power levels.  

Power Levels "

You didn't answer my questions. 

Also that isn't an official site, it'some guy giving his opinions. He says "as far as i know, goku...." and "so 30X seems like a good figure for him." 

Als he said Raditz was at 1500, but the saibamen wer at 1200..... The saibamen were equal to Raditz in the comics at 1200, so this is wrong, as Raditz had his own reading, and Vegeta had the radings of the saibamen..... 

Freiza stated his basepower at 530,000..... After his 1st transformaton) Freiza stated his power was over 1 million, his second transformation) 2,500,000 

Then he went into his 3rd transformation he only had 4,000,000 (he was using 1/3, 33% of his power), King kai was watching the fight between goku and freiza and was surprised at his power, and said goku should be able to do a higher level of kaoken by now..... Then he was informed that Goku was already doing kaoken times 20...... And freiza was only at half power..... 

Freiza was never in the hundreds of  millions... your source is wrong... my info came straight from the comics......
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Louisiana Bob said:

xD. No there is no way to say how much power goku has gained.. and yet you keep using the exact number that helps you say gokus base is stronger than his super saiyan form..gokus base is stronger than cooler...you keep saying oh no its not known but its definitely enough to make him stronger than frieza...XD XD XD good grief...not that it matters because goku did not get a 40x zenkai....its something that you made up to justify claiming goku base is stronger than a super saiyan....stop saying 40x zenkia...goku has never gotten a 40x zenkai.. you made it up.there is no 40x zenkai...k thanks......you do not get to decide what zenkai goku got just because it helps you =/      

No but I do get to say what sort of zenkai Goku got because it coincides with Cooler's statement that Goku was strong enough to defeat Freeza, which is much more than you going "OMG no Goku CANT be stonger than Freeza even though Cooler said so, it must be a lie it must!"  

XD cooler has never even seen what a super saiyan looks like...gokus base form is not a super saiyan....why are you taking these ridiculously obscure dialogues and turning them into the most ridiculous theories and statements i have ever heard regerading goku...its just laughable. Xd   

Yea, because what Goku looks like determines his power level? God you're dumb. Cooler has never seen what a Super Saiyan looks like but in his opinion it would be impossible for a Saiyan to defeat Freeza (as in he knows what power Freeza is capable of) and Goku's display of power against him proved to him that Goku was stronger than Freeza. Therefore what else was Cooler to think when fighting him? No Saiyan ever had been powerful enough to rival them so he must have been a "super saiyan" at that point to do so well   

i love how you are now trying to go back to saying goku base form is stronger than super saiyan form after admitting you were wrong...  

I never retconned my statement. At the very max Goku's base when fighting Cooler would be equal to his SSJ self on Namek, not stronger.   

thank you prince...just thank you...i swear to god it's so blatantly obvious that you're just making this stuff up as you go along it's not even funny.   

No, but nice try.  

Cooler saying show him the power of the super saiyan = cooler thought gokus base form was a super saiyng because he doesn't know what a super saiyan looks like...the end...stop making stuff out to be more than it is. goku having a pl of 3,750,000 and giving that a zenkai of 33X (the canon max amount goku has ever shown to be giving)   

Zenkais have been shown to be all over the place. You trying to say there's a canon amount to what a zenkai is is ridiculous, especially since Movie 5 isn't cannon to begin with. LOL  

He would barely be above frieza.....not enough to even say that there is a difference considering frieza gave a gokus with the pl of 150,000,000 trouble....and yet goku was beating down cooler with that pl....which by the way means that even if gokus bl was 150,000,000 cooler got his face beat in where as frieza actually stood a fighting chance against that pl =/   

Cooler was never in danger of dying at that point nor did he show that he was outputting his maximum amount of power. He was unscathed after the battle with Goku whereas Freeza continuously got weaker and was doing worse as the battle progressed once he reached his full power.  

Again none of that crap matters because that is not goks pl in movie 5.    

Because you say so? Yeah, trying coming up with some form of evidence to back up your claims. I have statements made by Cooler which are the only things possible to gauge in this movie. What do you have? Your butthurt. Yeah, I win in that department.  

Oh lord...stop...there is no official or unofficial pl for cooler.   

Do you even know what unofficial means?  OFFICIAL means: Authorized by a proper authority; authoritative . An UNOFFICIAL source is one that isn't confirmed by the proper authority. Therefore anyone can write down a power level that wasn't stated and it would be "unofficial". 

So dont even bother.  coolers base/3rd form is not stronger than frieza    

It is stronger than Freeza.   

gokus base form in movie 5 is not stronger than frieza  just....stop  XD and yet goku was not caved into the ground....he pushed it away from the planet...so wtf are you babbling about...  

Can you see or do you have a problem with your eyes as well as your brain? Goku was pushed into the earth and the supernova was burrowing into it.   

Like your thought process is all over the place..just makes no sens at all. Cooler did not push gokus int the ground....goku repelled the attack and then blasted it away.....now...it's THAT simple. No one wants to hear your what if's..like just ugh   

Keep whining.  

"

Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@velle37:    No, the source is correct.

As noted in the manga section, Raditz is not actually said to be equal to the Saibaimen, only close to them, and Toriyama has written that Raditz had a higher battle power than them.

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By velle37
@Prince CortSether said:
" @velle37:    No, the source is correct.

As noted in the manga section, Raditz is not actually said to be equal to the Saibaimen, only close to them, and Toriyama has written that Raditz had a higher battle power than them.

"

So some guy says Akira said this and you just beleive it? There entire site was just his opinions, and him occasionally glancing at a comic, giving an air of authenticity. 

I ead the manga personally. Freiza didn't jump from 1/2 mill to 1 mill, to 2.5 mill, to 150 million billion zillion...... He only went to 12 mill............ 

If Raditz was more poweful than the saibamen then why did he write the character saying that they each had the same power as Raditz?..... Do you have any proof that Akira said this other than some guys statement?...... 

Otherwise you can go to a library and check out the books from the saiyan/freiza saga, and read for yourself.... Because the majority of the power levels are stated right in the book.............

And even if that was the number of freiza's power. Goku's base didn't jump that high, and this still hasn't proven Freiza to be weaker than Cooler...... 

LB brought up a good point, that you're saying Base Goku was stronger than/equal to Freiza........... But Goku at base was beating Cooler, which promted him to transform..... Thus you just said Cooler was weaker than Freiza...
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@Prince CortSether:  
 no you don't get to decide because goku hasn't gotten a higher zenkai than 33x..k thanks. And no coolers statement do not coincide with how strong goku is..because if goku did get a 33 or hell a 40x zenkai cooler still did worst than frieza when put up with that high of a pl..which would mean NO he isnt stronger than frieza =/ SO it's one or the other. Oh trust me anyone who isn't you in this thread can see i'm doing a lot more than it's a lie...i'm proving everything YOU say is a LIE xD

Thanks for making it easy for me. =) And spare me i merely stated the fact that cooler did no know what a super saiyan was or even looked like..so for him to claim that gokus base is a super saiyan is ridic. XD he does not know what power frieza is capable of...again learn the difference between assumption and facts..k thanks. XD again going by your own logic..if goku was stronger than frieza..than cooler was weaker than frieza because goku beat the crap out of cooler in base form..with a pl close to friezas....what part of that aren't you understanding...no coolers statements don't line up.

XD oh touche sir...touche...gokus base isn't stronger than his super saiyan counter part its equal....bravo. Its equal because you set the exact pl goku was at after namek....even thou it's unknown...and you gave a bs 40x zenkai to goku even thou he has never gotten above 33...bravo..prince.

Yes they have been all over the place which is what i told you in the very first post i made to you XD. Gokus zenkai could have eben as low as 2x something YOU ignored. No there is a canon amount..i cant sit here and assume goku will get a 43523523532x zenkai after a fight. I have to go by what was shown...and what was shown is the most he has ever goten iss 33X so spare me.

No because facts say so....just because you want to sit here an twist UNKNOWN variables until they add up to say what you want them to does not make them so...sorry it doesn't work like that. Your assumptions are just that. Statements made by cooler do not add up actually. Hes stronger than frieza...but he did worst against someone who may have a pl as slightly higher than frieza but low enough that it shouldn't have made a difference.. when frieza was going toe to toe with goku who had a 30,000,000 Pl difference...but cooler got his face beat in when the difference was either lower or  the same level according to which lie you want to spread in this thread. XD you cant even stick to which pl you want to give to goku and yet you want people to take you seriously..brilliant Frieza went toe to toe with goku with a 30,000,000 pl difference...and yet cooler cant do the same with a  3,750,000 pl difference or the exact same PL as frieza when he fought goku? k

no sir unofficial is an actor going on a twitter account and announcing their show has been cancelled before the studios announce it.....sitting here babbling on about a pl that has never existed..while someone lies and say they got them from a magazine is just that....a lie. An actor Technically we'r both right.

no it's not

it's so cute how you jump to insults..especially when it's obvious you're wrong. Yes it borrowed in the ground....and then what happened? Oh yeah...goku pushed it out of the ground and with strength alone...what part of that didnt you understand? 

whining no..i'll do better than my friend =)    
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@velle37 said:

"
So some guy says Akira said this and you just beleive it? There entire site was just his opinions, and him occasionally glancing at a comic, giving an air of authenticity.  I ead the manga personally. Freiza didn't jump from 1/2 mill to 1 mill, to 2.5 mill, to 150 million billion zillion...... He only went to 12 mill............   If Raditz was more poweful than the saibamen then why did he write the character saying that they each had the same power as Raditz?..... Do you have any proof that Akira said this other than some guys statement?......  Otherwise you can go to a library and check out the books from the saiyan/freiza saga, and read for yourself.... Because the majority of the power levels are stated right in the book............. And even if that was the number of freiza's power. Goku's base didn't jump that high, and this still hasn't proven Freiza to be weaker than Cooler......  LB brought up a good point, that you're saying Base Goku was stronger than/equal to Freiza........... But Goku at base was beating Cooler, which promted him to transform..... Thus you just said Cooler was weaker than Freiza... "
No, I'm saying Goku was stronger than Freeza when he fought Cooler and it could be stronger by anywhere up to 30,000,000. I never said Cooler was weaker than Freeza, quite the opposite. I believe Goku in that scenario was near 150,000,000 Cooler at 140,000,000 (which was already speculated by some others previously and while it isn't outright stated it fits with everything in the story up to that point). Which are both higher than Freeza's 120,000,000 max. You've been saying from the start that Freeza was stronger than Cooler...based on what? Also Goku as a SSJ was beating Freeza and as time went on Freeza did worse and worse. Cooler remained unscathed after all of Goku's punches and casually told him that he was impressed at his power which was strong enough to beat Freeza. Cooler's statements are more reliable than anyone else's statements regarding that movie.   

And the website isn't just "some guy's" statement. Goku's 150 million power level was officially supported in the Daiz.  
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By Mortein

Frieza was stronger, Cooler said so himself.

Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mortein said:

" Frieza was stronger, Cooler said so himself. "

You guys are like broken records, I swear.  

Cooler never says this in the TOEI dub. Because that's the primary source, the Funi translation is irrelevant. 
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Mortein
@Prince CortSether said:
" @Mortein said:

" Frieza was stronger, Cooler said so himself. "

You guys are like broken records, I swear.   Cooler never says this in the TOEI dub. Because that's the primary source, the Funi translation is irrelevant.  "
Ok sorry, I wasn't reading previous posts.
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By velle37
@Prince CortSether said:
" @velle37 said:

"
So some guy says Akira said this and you just beleive it? There entire site was just his opinions, and him occasionally glancing at a comic, giving an air of authenticity.  I ead the manga personally. Freiza didn't jump from 1/2 mill to 1 mill, to 2.5 mill, to 150 million billion zillion...... He only went to 12 mill............   If Raditz was more poweful than the saibamen then why did he write the character saying that they each had the same power as Raditz?..... Do you have any proof that Akira said this other than some guys statement?......  Otherwise you can go to a library and check out the books from the saiyan/freiza saga, and read for yourself.... Because the majority of the power levels are stated right in the book............. And even if that was the number of freiza's power. Goku's base didn't jump that high, and this still hasn't proven Freiza to be weaker than Cooler......  LB brought up a good point, that you're saying Base Goku was stronger than/equal to Freiza........... But Goku at base was beating Cooler, which promted him to transform..... Thus you just said Cooler was weaker than Freiza... "
No, I'm saying Goku was stronger than Freeza when he fought Cooler and it could be stronger by anywhere up to 30,000,000. I never said Cooler was weaker than Freeza, quite the opposite. I believe Goku in that scenario was near 150,000,000 Cooler at 140,000,000 (which was already speculated by some others previously and while it isn't outright stated it fits with everything in the story up to that point). Which are both higher than Freeza's 120,000,000 max. You've been saying from the start that Freeza was stronger than Cooler...based on what? Also Goku as a SSJ was beating Freeza and as time went on Freeza did worse and worse. Cooler remained unscathed after all of Goku's punches and casually told him that he was impressed at his power which was strong enough to beat Freeza. Cooler's statements are more reliable than anyone else's statements regarding that movie.    And the website isn't just "some guy's" statement. Goku's 150 million power level was officially supported in the Daiz.   "

Read the manga, not some dud who said that Akira said such and such..... 

Freiza stated hi power level mutiple times as he transformed..... 

His power didn't multiply by 150, when he transformed, that's ridiculous..... 

And Cooler, even when he transformed wasn't even able to hurt SS Goku. He threw a punch which Goku took like a brick wall, the only exertion Goku did, was at the Death Ball. 

IN THE MANGA, Freiza stated his power at 530,000, When he transformed he said his power was over 1 mill, he transformed twice after this, but he didn't go to 150,000,000. 

Just read the manga, we're done here..........
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@velle37: The 120,000,000 and 150,000,000 power levels are officially supported in the Daizenshuu that is approved by Akira Toriyama.  

Yeah, we are done here. 
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Louisiana Bob

Freiza stomps 

the end 

MrRagePants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By MrRagePants

Wow! This thread is up to page 12 now...

Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@MrRagePants said:
" Wow! This thread is up to page 12 now... "
ikr
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Louisiana Bob said:
" Freiza stomps  the end  "
Freeza loses.  

What, Louisiana Bob knows the fulll power of Freeza, yet Cooler does not? lol 

Cooler > Louisiana Bob
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@Prince CortSether said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:
" Freiza stomps  the end  "
Freeza loses.   What, Louisiana Bob knows the fulll power of Freeza, yet Cooler does not? lol  Cooler > Louisiana Bob "
what prince knows the exact power level of cooler when there wasnt one given 
what prince knows the exact power lecel of goku when there asnt one given? 
what 99,000,000>>>>150,000,000 
 Facts and logic<<<<<<<<anything prince says that has been proven false/a lie, and  or nonsensical 

prove cooler wins without having every single person in this thread basically go "lol doesnt even sound right" 

k thanks 

frieza stomps
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Louisiana Bob: Lol, you are not every person.  

Cooler literally states that Base Goku Movie 5 > Freeza. You sir, are just a hater. The power levels just fit with Cooler's statement. Haha, I don't decide what kind of zenkai Goku gets. That's up to TOEI because it is their movie. You not "getting it" has nothing at all to do with me. The movie clearly implies one thing, because you can't deal with it doesn't mean that I'm crazy, you're the one with the problem, not me. 
And the only one bringing up 99,000,000 power level is you. 
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@Prince CortSether:  

sir didnt even read past "cooler" 

you have been repeating the same thing over and over and over and over...and not omly have i shot down your "argument".. but multiple people have shot down your argument. You can sit here and babble about oh but cooler states for 56 more pages and i'll sit here and go oh well..andyet cooler got his face beat in by a pl slightly higher than frieza..and then you'll go but cooler states...and some guy on a website who said he found info off wikepedia says...and my theories and blah blah blah..no one cares. the same things from you for 12 pages that were hot down on page 1. no one here cares about your theories..no one cares about what cooler says. The one thing you should care about is the fact that the feats dont line up to anything cooler or you..or some dude who saw did that thing one time in japan...or uncles sam's nephew who claims he saw cooler being drawn by akira toriyama say...again no one cares prince...all you have are off hand comments that dont match feats and bs theories that basically can amount to anything you want. As multiple people have pointed out..you change your theories every few pages or so as they make no sense whatsoever. You mind as well just come ou and say goku got a 4232352352 zenkai because the amount of power he recieved is unknown...and you have you have changed the number multiple times just to get the outcome that you desire..and it still doesn't make sense. LOL how do you honestly expect someone to take you seriously when you sit here and go...base form goku is stronger than a super saiyan...oh no wait...base form goku is as stronger as fireza...no wait...base form goku is as stronger as a super saiyan no wait. Just...lol no one cares what you have to say at this point prince. i certainly dont.

frieza stomps.......the 10 people who think so>>>>>>you with your fake power levels based on fake zenkais you made up that change every few pages....and statements from some guy on another website who lied 

...k thanks 

frieza wins 

good day
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Louisiana Bob: 
1)Nothing was shot down by you or anyone for that matter
2)Cooler explicitly states Goku in base was powerful enough to beat Freeza
3)The theories are only coming from you since you're trying to come up with every possible reason for why Cooler would be wrong, even though Toei clearly made Cooler more powerful from the get go. 
4)Cooler > Louisiana Bob
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@Prince CortSether: didnt read a single word of what you had to say prince...i'm done going in circles with you....k thanks 

you want to sit here and babble on about the same crap that was shot down by god knows how many people in this thread..then go for it 

you think cooler wins..okay....nearly everyone else thinks he loses...have nice day
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Louisiana Bob: For the last time, you're not nearly everyone. 

Boy that's some ego you have.
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@Prince CortSether said:
" @Louisiana Bob: For the last time, you're not nearly everyone.  Boy that's some ego you have. "
you're right i'm not nearly everyone....nor am i all those people on those accounts that mocked you and said that things you were saying made no sense...should i bump those post? This whole acting like you dont know what i'm talking about thing...cute. 

Yeah i'm done with you...you sit here and babble on about whatever you like prince..i just dont care anymore. XD Nor does anyone else apparently. You can sit here and babble on about cooler for a few more pages if you like...hopefully you actually get someone to by the non sense you were saying..doubtful thou..buh bye
Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Freefa11

Yeesh, you guys have been busy. Well, I'm not about to read everything posted since my last comment, but I'm not sure that it's really necessary, since Prince's argument still seems to rest on the same basic assumptions. So; 

1) Why would we assume the Freeza family all know about each other? Why would we assume cordial family relations among people like them? Even if they did, why would that even matter? I get along fine with my family, yet I doubt any of them has the least idea how much I can bench press or how fast I can run a mile. There's really not much to indicate they actually knew how powerful Freeza was, especially considering how willingly they engaged with guys who kicked his ass, only to get their own butts kicked in turn. Even if Cold did know Freeza's power, there's no reason to believe he has a good enough relationship with Cooler to share the information with him (after all, he apparently wasn't invited to their little side-trip to earth, nor did Freeza or Cold ever mention him). Ignorance and stupidity on their part makes perfect sense, and it fits Cooler into the overall hierarchy of DBZ much better, otherwise you end up with movie 5 Goku being stronger than Perfect Cell. Why do that if there's no reason to? 

2) So what if Roshi said he was stronger? Last time Roshi saw him was before he left for Namek. A lot happened in between. 

3) Goku could have been using the 10x Kaio-ken when fighting Cooler's base form. There was no visual effect from it for most of the Freeza fight, so we know it isn't necessarily visible. 

4) No saiyan has received a zenkai after achieving super saiyan. 

Still, my main point is just how unnecessary it is. Prince is proposing an absolutely enormous power level for 5th form Cooler and SS Goku here, ones that put them completely out of the normal flow of powerlevels with the rest of the movies and series. I just see no reason to do so when all you have to do is claim ignorance on Cooler's part to get something perfectly reasonable.

Avatar image for themasterdebater
TheMasterDebater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is nothing clear to support that they weren't anything but on par in power. Cooler said his brother was arrogant, but never stated he was stronger than him in his base form.

Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@Freefa11 said:
"but I'm not sure that it's really necessary, since Prince's argument still seems to rest on the same basic assumptions. So  
 Still, my main point is just how unnecessary it is. Prince is proposing an absolutely enormous power level for 5th form Cooler and SS Goku here, ones that put them completely out of the normal flow of powerlevels with the rest of the movies and series. I just see no reason to do so when all you have to do is claim ignorance on Cooler's part to get something perfectly reasonable. "
all of that has been told to prince over and over and over and over and over to prince...prepare to have the same non sense repeated to you ad nauseam because prince has it copy pasted on his computer.
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Freefa11 said:
"  1) Why would we assume the Freeza family all know about each other?   
 Common sense. If Cooler says he's stronger than Freeza or that Goku in base was able to defeat Freeza, then that means he knows how strong Freeza is, and if some fan thinks Cooler doesn't, they would need to provide some proof to back it up. Not, 'maybe, prolly, I donno'.   
Which was proved to be the case after Super Saiyan Vegeta healed :/ 
 Still, my main point is just how unnecessary it is. Prince is proposing an absolutely enormous power level for 5th form Cooler and SS Goku here, ones that put them completely out of the normal flow of powerlevels with the rest of the movies and series. I just see no reason to do so when all you have to do is claim ignorance on Cooler's part to get something perfectly reasonable.  
It's not reasonable to claim a character was ignorant when there's nothing to back it up. As I said, you'd need proof Cooler didn't know, aside from opinion.  
   "
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheMasterDebater said:
" There is nothing clear to support that they weren't anything but on par in power. Cooler said his brother was arrogant, but never stated he was stronger than him in his base form. "
He said Base Goku was strong enough to beat Freeza. Since Base Cooler was still standing, and didn't look like he was near out of energy, that means Base Cooler >  Freeza. 
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@Prince CortSether said:

" @Freefa11 said:

"  1) Why would we assume the Freeza family all know about each other?   
 Common sense. If Cooler says he's stronger than Freeza or that Goku in base was able to defeat Freeza, then that means he knows how strong Freeza is, and if some fan thinks Cooler doesn't, they would need to provide some proof to back it up. Not, 'maybe, prolly, I donno'.   
Which was proved to be the case after Super Saiyan Vegeta healed :/ 
It's not reasonable to claim a character was ignorant when there's nothing to back it up. As I said, you'd need proof Cooler didn't know, aside from opinion.  
   "
"
XD XD XD XD 

i'm sorry but you're whole argument is based on  

1. Making up Power levels that have never been stated 
2. Creating multiple zenkai numbers for goku..one of which goku has never gotten and then making up an exact power level that has never ever been stated....and using the argument of..."it fits" to say its accurate.....when it only fits because you made up a number that fits the "argument" you've been using and nothing else supports it. 

all you have is opinion and lies XD

i' m just going to stop there..i really dont feel like wasting any more time in this thread...just wanted to that out  

PS....besides the fact that frieza has been constantly shown to hold back power to the point that no one but him knew about his true power = PROOF.....which was pointed out to you multiple times by multiple people. And seeing as gokus base also went to e toe with frieza on namek with a pl of 3,000,000 when frieza held back...that makes coolers statement next to meaningless...k thanks bye
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By crmidnight

This thread is long past dead. You two are just getting personal now.  
Louisana Bob and Prince, just drop it. You're views aren't being changed. 
DBZ, in terms of this topic, has terrible writing. Between the manga, the anime, and the movies, 
a lot of shit makes no sense. Just drop it.
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Louisiana Bob: Seems you don't know what a FACT is or what constitues actual proof. 
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@Prince CortSether said:
" @Louisiana Bob: Seems you don't know what a FACT is or what constitues actual proof.  "
FACT - gokus power level after namek and his training since then is unkown 
FACT- you stating gokus power level and making it so it is the exact number it would have to be so your ridiculous claims are backed up.......even though gokus pl is unknown and the feats dont match the power level 

FACT - not one single thing you have stated has been found even remotely feasible, and is all based on speculation, personal bias and opinion....NOTHING you say is based on fact 

FACT - the fact that you actually believe anything you say is "proof" and not obvious bias opinion based on nothing other than crap you made up is just...laughable to anyone who has read your post.

FACT - at this point almost no one cares about what you have to say as you've changed you're information more times than peter jackson with the ending to lord of the rings 

kthanks bye
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Louisiana Bob said:
" @Louisiana Bob: Seems you don't know what a FACT is or what constitues actual proof.  "
 Though Master Roshi says "He's gotten even stronger since he's returned from Namek".   Meaning Goku's power level is > 3,000,000 at this point.
 FACT- you stating gokus power level and making it so it is the exact number it would have to be so your ridiculous claims are backed up.......even though gokus pl is unknown and the feats dont match the power level    
 Feats and power level don't go hand in hand.  
 FACT - not one single thing you have stated has been found even remotely feasible, and is all based on speculation, personal bias and opinion....NOTHING you say is based on fact  FACT - the fact that you actually believe anything you say is "proof" and not obvious bias opinion based on nothing other than crap you made up is just...laughable to anyone who has read your post.  
 They're based on Cooler's statement of Goku being stronger than Freeza which is the only thing someone an take as true in this movie, unlike your "No Goku's not stronger than Freeza and neither is Cooler because I say so".   
  FACT - at this point almost no one cares about what you have to say as you've changed you're information more times than peter jackson with the ending to lord of the rings  
 Cute, you tried to make a funny.   
 kthanks bye  
 We all know you're going to find me in another thread and then troll me again later.   
   "
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@Prince CortSether said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:
 Though Master Roshi says "He's gotten even stronger since he's returned from Namek".   Meaning Goku's power level is > 3,000,000 at this point.
 Feats and power level don't go hand in hand.  
 FACT - not one single thing you have stated has been found even remotely feasible, and is all based on speculation, personal bias and opinion....NOTHING you say is based on fact  FACT - the fact that you actually believe anything you say is "proof" and not obvious bias opinion based on nothing other than crap you made up is just...laughable to anyone who has read your post.  
 They're based on Cooler's statement of Goku being stronger than Freeza which is the only thing someone an take as true in this movie, unlike your "No Goku's not stronger than Freeza and neither is Cooler because I say so".   
 Cute, you tried to make a funny.   
 kthanks bye  
 We all know you're going to find me in another thread and then troll me again later.   
   "
"
yes prince you're right....gokus pl is above 3,000,000.....it could be 3,000,001...you dont know...the fact that you keep assigning him an unknown power level so it aligns exactly with what you keep babbling on about isn't going to fly.....kthanks Whats even worst...you're making it align with someone who made up some bs pl for cooler and lied and said he got it in an issue of a magaizne that never stated anything about cooler.

uhmm yes sir..feats and power levels do go in hand....especially if we're having a debate about who's stronger frieza and cooler....going by your ridiculous statements and power levels for goku..cooler did worst than frieza did against the exact same pl/slightly higher pl. Either way..you're wrong 

sir..spare me this cooler said bs. More than 4 different people have repeated the same thing to you over and over and you do is come back with cooler said. No one gives a piss about what cooler said. I and many other sit here and go cooler might not have known friezas power level..frieza hides his power levels..even goku went toe to toe with frieza with a pl of 3,000,000....and what do you do? You sit there go on your computer...notepad most likely..and just copy paste the same ignorant thing over and over again as if you didnt read the 3 or 4 people posts that pretty much shoots down your ASSUMPTION. Everything you post is because you say s...it was annoying on page 1...now its just ugh 

Cute..you actually think your opinion matters....cute you actually keep posting the same things that has been shot down by nearly every single person who has replied to you...cute for some reason...some...compulsion you have  keeps making you copy paste the same ignorant statements that at least 6 or 7 people have shot down...and then act like no one has said anything...and then repeat it again. Like honestly prince...who are you trying to impress? Honestly...XD no one here is buying anything you say....god nearly every single person who has read your post has gone "WTF" and shot it down...the fact that you keep coming back here...saying the same thing like you're going to convince someone....is well..odd. You keep talking to me like i'm the one being tod im wrong by everyone who even bothered to read these post....just...odd  

XD troll you...im sorry i didn't realize that telling you to stop spreading lies = trolling you. Funny how you were told that those cooler power levels were fake in a thread 2 weeks ago and you're in 2 more thread..including this one saying the same thing...and then tell me im trolling for letting people know how you lied....awesome XD...brilliant even. No ones is trolling you....nor do i follow you around. Its pretty much well known i post in all dbz threads here...the fact that you are in said dbz threads spreading lies and then getting mad and start with the name calling when being confronted about it isnt my problem
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Louisiana Bob:  
You literally said nothing that entire post.  

If A is brother's with B and A said C is stronger than B then A > C and that's that. Nothing is there to contradict that so it stands.  Cooler is his brother, you are not. You know nothing about Freeza in comparison.
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By Louisiana Bob

@Prince CortSether said:

" @Louisiana Bob:  You literally said nothing that entire post.    If A is brother's with B and A said C is stronger than B then A > C and that's that. Nothing is there to contradict that so it stands.  Cooler is his brother, you are not. You know nothing about Freeza in comparison. "

"  sir..spare me this cooler said bs. More than 4 different people have repeated the same thing to you over and over and you do is come back with cooler said. No one gives a piss about what cooler said. I and many others sit here and go cooler might not have known friezas power level..frieza hides his power levels..even goku went toe to toe with frieza with a pl of 3,000,000....and what do you do? You sit there go on your computer...notepad most likely..and just copy paste the same ignorant thing over and over again as if you didnt read the 3 or 4 people posts that pretty much shoots down your ASSUMPTION. Everything you post is because you say so...it was annoying on page 1...now its just ugh " 

the end
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Louisiana Bob: source material > your opinion
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@Prince CortSether said:

" @Louisiana Bob: source material > your opinion "

where in the source material does it say cooler knew friezas maximum power level 

where in the source material does it say gokus exact power level...the one that you keep babbling on about 

etc etc etc etc 

facts, rationality, reason>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anything you have to say 

facts, rationality, reason>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the fact that you think your opinion is fact/source material
kthanks bye
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Louisiana Bob: Why edit your post to add all that? You still said nothing.  

Cooler said Goku was strong enough to defeat Freeza and nothing contradicts it. Ergo, Cooler's statement = FACT.   
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@Prince CortSether said:
" @Louisiana Bob: Why edit your post to add all that? You still said nothing.   Cooler said Goku was strong enough to defeat Freeza and nothing contradicts it. Ergo, Cooler's statement = FACT.    "
you continuing to ignore common sense and trying to pass off assumption as fact<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<FACTS

"  More than 4 different people have repeated the same thing to you over and over and you do is come back with cooler said. No one gives a piss about what cooler said. I and many others sit here and go cooler might not have known friezas power level..frieza hides his power levels..even goku went toe to toe with frieza with a pl of 3,000,000"......... 

the fact that you sit here and keep  going cooler said this and that and ignore the fact that frieza always hides his power level and the fact you have no way of knowing if cooler even knew friezas power level..makes me lol......it's cute how desperately you want to have the last word in this thread. I dont know which makes me laugh more..the fact that other people have stated the same thing i have making you ignoring it even more ignorant.....or the fact that you act like your opinion is fact when clearly it is not. XD Like who are you trying too fool.......you do realize that people are going to read these posts right?  Haven't you been mocked enough in this thread XD Oh well keep it coming, i've got nothing better to do
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Louisiana Bob: You saying "Freeza always hides his power levels" does not a fact make.  

And that you have to try and allude to what a few others have said just adds to how flimsy your argument is for Freeza winning. Not to mention that a number of others have said Cooler wins. Come to think of it, your whole argument was "Cooler said Freeza was stronger" which was debunked by me already since he never says that in the Toei dub and "Freeza didn't get one shotted and embarrassed like Cooler".  

Yeah, you sure do have a lot going for your argument  (-_-)