#1 Posted by BossMan404 (137 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

Frieza and Mewtwo decided to stop fighti b and go kill the Holy Shonen Trinity due to them trying to bash DBZ and Pokemon.

With their combined might, can they kill the 3 universes or perish?

No prep

Mewtwo and Frieza start 500 feet away from everybody.

Frieza starts 50% power (can rise it), Mewtwo is Mewtwo

Naruto has ninetails. and Bleach Universe can be seen. All current.

#2 Posted by XImpossibruX (5174 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't know about Mewtwo, but Frieza solo's

#3 Posted by Mortein (2909 posts) - - Show Bio

Frieza destroys planets, why would you make this thread?

#4 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

HST.

#5 Posted by PokemonDefender (237 posts) - - Show Bio

Mewtwo can solo.

Frieza can speedblitz.

Mewtwo can mind-wipe all of them, create a hurricane, and completely rip them all to shreds.

#6 Posted by ALMIGHTY (601 posts) - - Show Bio

Mewtwo solos, Martian Manhunter style...

#7 Posted by XImpossibruX (5174 posts) - - Show Bio

@ALMIGHTY: @PokemonDefender:

Really? Only Mewtwos mind-wiping feat was on a Nurse Jenny, i'm not current with HST but wouldn't they have some people who resist telepathy?

#8 Posted by ALMIGHTY (601 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

@ALMIGHTY: @PokemonDefender:

Really? Only Mewtwos mind-wiping feat was on a Nurse Jenny, i'm not current with HST but wouldn't they have some people who resist telepathy?

Not really because in neither Naruto, One Piece, Or Bleach are their telepaths...

Also, Frieza can solo with a point of his finger....

#9 Posted by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

Only problem here would be Ichigo who is argualy vastly superior in speed to anyone else on the HST and he still probably gets blitz since he hasn't been proven to have gone past light speed yet. Freiza solos most definitely. Mewtwo only has trouble with Ichigo.

#10 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7548 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

HST.

#11 Posted by XImpossibruX (5174 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@jeanroygrant said:

HST.

why?

#12 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly don't think Frieza can solo Three Universes by himself theres about over a thousand or even over a million characters 500 feet away from him and some of those thousands can harm him

Even though he's a planetbuster Frieza doesn't go off casually spewing out planetbusting attacks at a whim.

#13 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (7548 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX: Seeing how the OP made it against 3 whole universes both having more versatility and power adding BFR. And how can you not spell win.

#14 Posted by RedLanternSuperman (348 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k said:

I honestly don't think Frieza can solo Three Universes by himself theres about over a thousand or even over a million characters 500 feet away from him and some of those thousands can harm him

Even though he's a planetbuster Frieza doesn't go off casually spewing out planetbusting attacks at a whim.

He could actually, it's just Plot stupidity prevented him from doing that to Goku on Namek because Akira wanted the "epic fight"

Talking about Earth

#15 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedLanternSuperman: Good for him

Him and Mewtwo start 500 feet away from about over a Million people coming at them

A good Hundred thousand people out of that over a million by themselves would one shot Mewtwo and the rest could overwhelm Freiza

#16 Posted by RedLanternSuperman (348 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@RedLanternSuperman: Good for him

Him and Mewtwo start 500 feet away from about over a Million people coming at them

A good Hundred thousand people out of that over a million by themselves would one shot Mewtwo and the rest could overwhelm Freiza

..... Frieza mass genocides trillions of people, on a regular basis.

Million would be a walk in the park.

#17 Edited by kcaz (1371 posts) - - Show Bio

Freiza in his 1st or second form(way under 1% of his power) is enough to win. 1% freiza>>kaioken x10 goku. freiza at 100% is over ssj1 level, he even defeated and killed ssj1 goku. so its a stomp for freiza if he starts at 50%.even kaioken x 4 goku would have won, which is maybe 0.1% freiza

#18 Posted by Lvenger (20058 posts) - - Show Bio

That picture of Frieza and Mewtwo is awesome! But on the matter at hand Frieza slaughters the HST trinity easily.

#19 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedLanternSuperman: All the Universes are at current we have people like Madara whom is immortals right now and thousands of logia types from one piece like Kizaru who can trun into light and enel whom can only been harmed by haki

and the 10 Tails who is stated to be the progenitor of all creation in the mix and the Spirit King whom is basically god in bleach.

#20 Posted by PokemonDefender (237 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@RedLanternSuperman: All the Universes are at current we have people like Madara whom is immortals right now and thousands of logia types from one piece like Kizaru who can trun into light and enel whom can only been harmed by haki

and the 10 Tails who is stated to be the progenitor of all creation in the mix and the Spirit King whom is basically god in bleach.

Are you high? Mewtwo solos the Bleachverse. He would pick them all up ad rip them apart.

#21 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@PokemonDefender said:

@CerberusPrime3k said:

Are you high? Mewtwo solos the Bleachverse. He would pick them all up ad rip them apart.

Wow..,....get out of here with that nonsense.

#22 Posted by Soul_Rebel (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k: Madara best feat so far was cutting through a mountain, I'm not sure, but i believe logia's need air to survive, so in space it wouldn't work out. The ten tails has only been spoken about in legend, how he created continents and can drink ocean's (i aint gonna lie, that's impressive, but he's still eartnbound), and i know nothing about Spirit King, but if Frieza blows the planet up i don't how he's gonna survive that. All in all, Frieza finish's this in one planet busting move while Mew-two deals with those who could erase that move (i'm guessing some in Bleach can, in Naruto Kakashi can, but the blast would be too big for him to handle.)

#23 Posted by PokemonDefender (237 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@PokemonDefender said:

@CerberusPrime3k said:

Wow..,....get out of here with that nonsense.

How is that nonsense? He created a hurricane and tidal waves, by flicking his finger. Busted an island by flying up, his sheild takes on full powered hyperbeams.

He mind-wipes them all, Bleach doesn't stand a chance. Frieza wouldn't even be needed.

#24 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@Soul_Rebel: The Spirit King rules over the Spirit world and throughout Bleach Its been said without the "Spirit World" the Real world would cease to exist.

#25 Posted by Soul_Rebel (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k: that's pretty insane, but what does it mean by the real world. Does it mean the universe or just earth. And if it means the universe, does that mean that earth and it's spirit world is just part of the whole Spirit World. Last question, does the Spirit stay on earth and what are his best feats and/or legends surrounding him so far? Apologize if this comes off arrogant, these are authentic questions. The Spirit King may be the only challenge for the two.

#26 Posted by PokemonDefender (237 posts) - - Show Bio

@Soul_Rebel said:

@CerberusPrime3k: that's pretty insane, but what does it mean by the real world. Does it mean the universe or just earth. And if it means the universe, does that mean that earth and it's spirit world is just part of the whole Spirit World. Last question, does the Spirit stay on earth and what are his best feats and/or legends surrounding him so far? Apologize if this comes off arrogant, these are authentic questions. The Spirit King may be the only challenge for the two.

Mewtwo would beat him. Spirit king has ever shown a feat eve close to these two.

#27 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@PokemonDefender: How is it nonsense you ask?

Bleach characters in general are massively faster then Mewtwo and vastly more powerful

Mewtwo has never shown the prowess to mind-wipe millions<-----------absolute nonsense

Hyperbeams? Ichigo has blocked Ceros with his hands alone

Show me some feats that suggest that he can even take on Rukia?

#28 Edited by PokemonDefender (237 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@PokemonDefender: How is it nonsense you ask?

Bleach characters in general are massively faster then Mewtwo and vastly more powerful

Mewtwo has never shown the prowess to mind-wipe millions<-----------absolute nonsense

Hyperbeams? Ichigo has blocked Ceros with his hands alone

Show me some feats that suggest that he can even take on Rukia?

Ichigo is not immune to telepathy, he gets mindwiped with a thought.

Bleach is filled with flashy sword play, want to see power? look at Naruto or DBZ.

And Mewtwos ability Miracle Eye lets his attacks always hit.

He can turn Bleach characters into stone.

And he cant eve be hurt forcefeilds.

#29 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@jeanroygrant said:

HST.

why?

All of there power combined should be enough. Together they should be more than a casual planet buster.

#30 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@PokemonDefender said:

@CerberusPrime3k said:

*Looks at Display Picture & leaves.*

#31 Edited by PokemonDefender (237 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@PokemonDefender said:

I don't even know what to say to that, there

@CerberusPrime3k said:

So whatever picture i have = automatic fanboy?

What great logic you have!

Your argument.

all of there power combined should be enough. Together they should be more than a casual planet buster.

I don't even know what to say to that..... just terrible argument that doesn't make any sense. They can't combined power into a buster, and Frieza and Mewtwo would stomp.

#32 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@PokemonDefender said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@PokemonDefender said:

@CerberusPrime3k said:

Your argument.

all of there power combined should be enough. Together they should be more than a casual planet buster.

I don't even know what to say to that..... just terrible argument that doesn't make any sense. They can't combined power into a buster, and Frieza and Mewtwo would stomp.

By saying Mewtwo solo's this, you are a fanboy.

Read properly. I'm saying if they all did an energy blast, they coul counter any energy blast from Nappa.

Never shall you talk to someone who has 500 times more post counts than you like that.

#33 Posted by PokemonDefender (237 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@PokemonDefender said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@PokemonDefender said:

@CerberusPrime3k said:

Your argument.

Read properly. I'm saying if they all did an energy blast, they coul counter any energy blast from Nappa.

Never shall you talk to someone who has 500 times more post counts than you like that.

What does Nappa have to do with this? Are you dense? Can you even read?

If you mistake Nappa for Freiza or Mewtwo then you have downsyndrom, which you have proven you have.

#34 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@PokemonDefender said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@PokemonDefender said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@PokemonDefender said:

@CerberusPrime3k said:

Your argument.

What does Nappa have to do with this? Are you dense? Can you even read?

If you mistake Nappa for Freiza or Mewtwo then you have downsyndrom, which you have proven you have.

I meant Frieza. It was, because i was on a Nappa thread. Sorry, my bad.

#35 Edited by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

Freiza BFRs and soloes. He is a planet buster after all. heck, even master Roshi can blow up the moon with one shot. Sayian saga frieza blew-up a planet with one finger, whilst Frieza wiped the entire sayian race with his finger. oh, and those with intangibility and high tier immortality will just stand there in idol pointlessly giving up.

Well... I am not keeping up with naruto, does anybody know if any villain perfected izanagi(don't remmember the name). It is supposed to be a jutsus that turns reality into imagination and the opposite.

#36 Posted by PokemonDefender (237 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killer_of_trolls said:

Freiza BFRs and soloes. He is a planet buster after all. heck, even master Roshi can blow up the moon with one shot. Sayian saga frieza blew-up a planet with one finger, whilst Frieza wiped the entire sayian race with his finger. oh, and those with intangibility and high tier immortality will just stand there in idol pointlessly giving up.

Well... I am not keeping up with naruto, does anybody know if any villain perfected izanagi(don't remmember the name). It is supposed to be a jutsus that turns reality into imagination and the opposite.

Mewtwo solos as well.

#37 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

@PokemonDefender said:

@Killer_of_trolls said:

Mewtwo solos as well.

IDK, man. that's taking it a bit too far. I mean there are many characters in HST who can use TK on massive levels as well, and many who can mind rape, and some are island busters, and don't forget the intangible.. I really need to hear a coherent case for Mew's clone to believe so, if you may.

#38 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5445 posts) - - Show Bio

Frieza s^%ts on the HST

#39 Posted by terry2012 (5223 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX: This.

#40 Edited by terry2012 (5223 posts) - - Show Bio

@kcaz: Frieza at 100% is not over ssj1, and he did not defeated Goku nor did he even killed him. It is the other way around.

@Killer_of_trolls: Spoiler alert: Yes they did and some other Uchiha ninjas they were not mention perfected Izanagi.

#41 Posted by niBBit (718 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know if Metwo can solo 3 universes all by himself. The populair claim ofcourse is to say that he mindwipes them but i've only see him mindcontrol Nurse Joy not an entire army, i'm not saying he can't do it but he hasn't shown anything on that lvl. The only thing he did do on multiple people and Pokemon was erasing their memory of him at the conclusion of the first movie. IIRC Mewtwo was pretty powerfull in those movies, he created tidal waves and storms and took the most powerfull attacks from those trainer's Pokemon like it was nothing. In the second movie he blew up a lake that was ontop of a mountain (i believe) also pretty easliy. Maybe i'm forgetting some more stuff i'm sure of it but where does Mewtwo fit in after this? Mountain/City/Island Buster? If he is than i don't think he can solo anyone as people say that Nutella themselfs have mountain busters. Doesn't matter in the end of course Frieza solo's :) His daily job was mass genocide and did it all while in his first form with a powerlevel of 530.000 and in his final form his powerlevel is 120 million....yeah.

#42 Posted by kcaz (1371 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012 said:

@kcaz: Frieza at 100% is not over ssj1, and he did not defeated Goku nor did he even killed him. It is the other way around.

but i think he did died. frieza 100% bulldozed through goku's kahmehameha and rammed him into the planet's core, causing a huge explosion. then after a wish to revive all the people frieza killed, goku emerged from the sea. 100% frieza fought quite evenly with ssj1 goku

#43 Posted by BlackWind (6388 posts) - - Show Bio

Mewtwo is debatable, but Frieza is too much.

#44 Posted by girugamesh (439 posts) - - Show Bio

Freiza could definitely solo, but I seriously doubt Mewtwo could. There are plenty of people/entities who IMO could solo him; when was the last time Mewtwo defeated something as powerful as the Juubi, a creature who could blast lands apart and consume entire oceans? I also see no reason why some of HST's best couldn't speedblitz him.

Regardless, I thought universe threads were banned here?

#45 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

Freiza can just blow up all the planets. No survivors. Easy win.

#46 Edited by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

Really no one thinks the Uchihas from Naruto could catch them with EMS or MS:? Genjutsu ftw. How can they hurt people like Smoker from One Piece? Telepathy maybe... I just don't see them beating 3 Universes with all the vast amount of powerhouses in each universe.

#47 Posted by terry2012 (5223 posts) - - Show Bio

@kcaz: No he didn't die. Frieza never bulldozed through Goku Kamehameha and rammed him to the planet's Core. He size step it, because he couldn't rammed through it. The planet core was already gone before Frieza even transform into his maximum form. They Had five minutes left on Planet Namek after Freiza destroy the core on planet Namek with his attack called Destroy The Planet. Goku Never die and neither did Frieza die after the fight they had. Frieza ended up cutting himself in half with his technique called, Death Saucer which is the same as Destructo Disco, only thing different is the color of it. Goku escape on a spaceship and then went to a near by planet called Yardart. What you're talking about is when they were on earth when they made that wish to wish back everyone that was killed by Frieza. When they made the wish, they find out Goku was not dead and they try to wish him to earth, but Goku said no and want to stay longer on the planet called Yardart because he wanted to finish training there. That where he learn the Instant Transmission technique. 100% Frieza did not fight evenly with Super Sayian Goku, Because Goku was just testing his limits and Frieza limits. But then again it was written so it can be evenly.

This is where he destroy the core before his went to 100% maximum power. Check it at 4:45

Here is where he size step it when he couldn't bulldozed through it. You can watch the whole video, but if not check it at 3:28.

The only who bulldozed through it was his brother Cooler in the movie called, Cooler revenge.