#1 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

This was the original idea by miramax for a sequal for Freddy vs Jason. Until Bruce Campbell said he would not do it.

So who would win in this Battle, no immortal comes back (later) just who would win in the battle

I will go with Ash

Hahaha freddy and Ash would make a commical fight with all of their lines

#2 Posted by Dormammu (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Freddy wins. He's sneaky agile and has magic. The only reason he lost was cause stupid humans intervening with Freddy/Jasons fight (Freddy had him beat). Ash might get close to beating Jason, but Jason can take a couple of bullets plus while he's being chainsawed he would be able to break Ash with his incredible strength. But by the time he does that both would be dead. Freddy beats Ash, Freddy beats Jason, Jason/Ash=draw.

#3 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

I just say ash because it seems that always one human foils both freddy and jason durring every movie and Ash is even better then the humans that foil jason and freddy. And Ash has higher then average intelligence when it comes to horror movies

"it's a trick get an axe."

#4 Posted by Dormammu (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha i love that movie. It's so corny. Those people get lucky killing freddy, and thats partially because he spends much to much time playing with them and holding back when he can easily straight up kill them. And I dont watch Jason movies, they are far too lame, so I dont kno how he loses. But I say Freddy wins still, if he went all out like he did with Jason. Oh and i'd also like to change my above rankings. Freddy beats Jason, Freddy beats Ash, Ash beats Jason.

#5 Posted by Dormammu (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Jasons way to slow, the only way he beats Ash if if he hits him with and easily deked machete throw, but Ash loses against Freddy because of how quick, agile, intelligent and resourceful Freddy is. He uses his surroundings quite well.

#6 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Freddy wins.

#7 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

C'mon, Ash wins this easily. He killed Zombie Spider-Man and Hawkeye and some other peoples.

#8 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you kidding? Ash has the awesome power of one-liners, Freddy and Jason are less than insects compared to him!

#9 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

if ash has the neronomicon i would give it to him... he's only an incantation away from sending freddy and jason aswell as michael to hell for ever... if he does'nt have it he's screwed

#10 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Freak says:

"C'mon, Ash wins this easily. He killed Zombie Spider-Man and Hawkeye and some other peoples."

zombie spiderman? when did he do that?