#1 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by carbonatedwaterfish (54 posts) - - Show Bio

A teenage Spiderman would have to get his girlfriend Mary Jane to kill Freddy because, (and correct me if I am wrong) only teenage girls were able to stop Krueger in the movies. 

#3 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio

????????????????????
#4 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@carbonatedwaterfish said:
"A teenage Spiderman would have to get his girlfriend Mary Jane to kill Freddy because, (and correct me if I am wrong) only teenage girls were able to stop Krueger in the movies.  "

LOL. Good and funny opinion. But i'm talking about curent Spidey!
#5 Posted by mira (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

Freddy will win in the DW.

#6 Posted by wanonalake (292 posts) - - Show Bio

web head

#7 Posted by ComeOutAndPlay (329 posts) - - Show Bio

Freddy easily.

#8 Posted by homicidalmaniac (7589 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by ComeOutAndPlay (329 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: What can Spiderman do to freddy? Freddy can shapeshift, teleport, hes turned the earth into a junkyard, turned a girl into a cockroach, freddy reality warps, controls magic.....etc..... Freddy could blink spidermans spider sences fron existance.

#10 Posted by DeathHero61 (6418 posts) - - Show Bio

Its funny how simple threads like this get so much attention....

I have a question when making threads, when you click the check box that says makes this an answerable question, what does that mean? and what does that do?

#11 Posted by NeonGameWave (7782 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman could win with prep, but without prep he dies.

#12 Edited by DeathHero61 (6418 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by NeonGameWave (7782 posts) - - Show Bio

@neongamewave: How does he win with prep?

He could learn Lucid Dreaming and could get assistance from Dr Strange.

#14 Posted by Playing (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Freddy blinks Spidermans prep from existance. Wouldnt help. If the fight takes place in the dream world and can only end in the dream world, Spiderman is toast.

Neo, i understand u hate Freddy, but that doesnt give U the right to lowball him in every Freddy thread. People have agreed that even Superman gets owned by Freddy in the dream world. What makes u guys think Spiderman stands a slite chance? He doesnt.

Freddy kills Spiderman, especially if he goes for the kill and doesnt toy.

#15 Edited by Pope052 (3190 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man, with or without prep..

#16 Posted by Playing (5 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by NeonGameWave (7782 posts) - - Show Bio

@playing said:

Freddy blinks Spidermans prep from existance. Wouldnt help. If the fight takes place in the dream world and can only end in the dream world, Spiderman is toast.

Neo, i understand u hate Freddy, but that doesnt give U the right to lowball him in every Freddy thread. People have agreed that even Superman gets owned by Freddy in the dream world. What makes u guys think Spiderman stands a slite chance? He doesnt.

Freddy kills Spiderman, especially if he goes for the kill and doesnt toy.

LOL. You never give up...

Dr Strange has battled Nightmare who is a Dream Lord and who is a million times more powerful than what Freddy would ever hope or dream to be. He would give Spiderman an artifact to help him against Freddy even without it Spiderman could BFR Freddy to the real world.

I don`t hate Freddy, when did I say I ever hated him? You, yourself told me (on your Terminator Fan account) in my Inbox that your a major fan of both Freddy and the Terminator. The reason why people agreed was because they felt pestered to and because of the Kryptonite situation. I still doubt Freddy would be able to kill Superman unless he is bloodlusted if so then Freddy probably would be able to kill Clark but there are so many variables anything could happen or amount to the unpredictable happening.

Not true, if Spiderman doesn`t have prep then yes, Freddy would wreck him in seconds but with prep Spiderman should do fine especially with all the resources he has and the benefits of having many friends shared in the same Marvel Universe that houses powerhouses/smart minds such as Dr Strange, Thor, Iron Man and etc.

#18 Edited by Playing (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@neongamewave: * sigh * i just dont know how else to help you anymore.

Doctor Strange is not in this fight. Please stop bringing other characters into this when they have no part of this battle.

If Freddy can turn a kid into a cockroach, he could turn Supermans blood into Kryptonite and Superman dies. Not only that, but Superman went against Doctor Dynasty, a dream lord who posseses similar powers and Superman got the shit smacked out of him easily. Freddy could do the same.

Does the OP say Spiderman has prep or can win through BFR? No, so Spiderman dies. Goodbye Neo.

Also i never said i liked Freddy. That was someone else. I never had that screen name.

#19 Posted by VeganDiet (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like it's pretty conceivable that Spider sense would basically jolt Peter awake.

#20 Edited by NeonGameWave (7782 posts) - - Show Bio

@playing said:

@neongamewave: * sigh * i just dont know how else to help you anymore.

Doctor Strange is not in this fight. Please stop bringing other characters into this when they have no part of this battle.

If Freddy can turn a kid into a cockroach, he could turn Supermans blood into Kryptonite and Superman dies. Not only that, but Superman went against Doctor Dynasty, a dream lord who posseses similar powers and Superman got the shit smacked out of him easily. Freddy could do the same.

Does the OP say Spiderman has prep or can win through BFR? No, so Spiderman dies. Goodbye Neo.

Also i never said i liked Freddy. That was someone else. I never had that screen name.

No one knows how to help you, the Mods ban you but your a lost cause seeking for a time to be noticed.

I said with prep and Spiderman would ask Dr Strange for help.

He turned that kid into a cockroach because of fear that kid had no defense in her mind and her mind wasn`t strong enough. Spiderman is smarter and his will is greater he could reverse Freddy`s tricks if he wanted to. Doctor Destiny>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Freddy so your point is void. Doctor Destiny displayed more Dream Control than Freddy ever did he brought Red Tornado into the Dream Realm and Red Tornado is a MACHINE!!! Batman taught Doctor Destiny a lesson are you going to make the same excuse for why The Dark Knight couldn`t win too?

I said if he does and the OP didn`t say otherwise that he didn`t or hasn`t, that`s why I mentioned two scenarios you troll.

Your pathetic.

#21 Edited by Playing (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@neongamewave: Freddy turned a kid into a cockroach because of fear is partly right, but people who stopped fearing Freddy such as Nancy, Kristen, Will...etc.. didnt fear Freddy and still got killed by him. Freddys powers comes from the souls of the kids he killed. He absorbes there powers.

How am i making up excuses? This is coming from the guy that says " Since this dream lord beat Superman, that means hes more powerful than Freddy" Just like your arguments of teens beating Freddy by prep and bfring him into the real world. Your arguments are lame. Let me tell you this Neo, im 25 years old, i guess that means i can kill Freddy too right? Since these girls who were younger then me could. Seriously, thats how lame your arguments are getting. What had Doctor Destiny done to prove hes more powerful than Freddy? Nothing, they're about the same.

Unless the OP says Spiderman has prep, he doesnt. Do you read OP's? Obviously not. Why else does it say in alot of OPs how much prep such and such gets? Cause its the way the creator of the thread has it set up. Sadly the creator of this thread didnt put any of the such in the OP so prep for Spiderman cant be used.

Freddy wins. Easy.

#22 Edited by NeonGameWave (7782 posts) - - Show Bio

@playing said:

@neongamewave: Freddy turned a kid into a cockroach because of fear is partly right, but people who stopped fearing Freddy such as Nancy, Kristen, Will...etc.. didnt fear Freddy and still got killed by hom. Freddys powers comes from the souls od the kids he killed. He absorbes there powers.

How am i making up excuses? This is coming from the guy that says " Since this dream lord beat Superman, that means hes more powerful than Freddy" Just like your arguments of teens beating Freddy by prep and bfring him into the real world. Your arguments are lame. Let tell you this Neo, im 25 years old, i guess that means i can kill Freddy too right? Since these girls who were younger then me could. Seriously, thats how lame your arguments are getting. What had Doctor Destiny done to prove hes more powerful tjan Freddy? Nothing, they're about the same.

Unless the OP says Spiderman has prep, he doesnt. Do you read OP's? Obviously not. Why else does it say in alot of OPs how much prep such and such geTS? Cause its the way the creator of the thread has it set up. Sadly the creator of this thread didnt put any of the such in the OP so prep for Spiderman cant be used.

Freddy wins. Easy.

Really? Here we are again and here we go again.....

Nancy and Kristen did fear Freddy actually they found out how to overcome him but they still weren`t confident enough what proves this is what happened in Freddy vs Jason. Like I told you this before but you bash me anyways your in denial so I`m not getting into that.

Because its logical and consistent with what was shown by Freddy which one sounds more logical? Something that actually happened throughout all the movies or something that was twisted in context to better one`s arguments? If Freddy is in character yes, by BFR it would work because it has shown to work until the kids started to fear Freddy. I`m 17 and I`m pretty sure I would figure out something with the resources I have, its not lame considering your arguments are that only the Gift of Good could beat Freddy when he was beaten afterwards. Doctor Destiny brought Red Tornado in the Dream Realm and almost killed the entire Justice League, Freddy gets owned by humans with half a brain to boot. If Batman owned DD then he would own Freddy since you say and claim they are the same in terms of power level.

I said it as a possible scenario, he would win with prep but without it he loses badly and since the OP didn`t mention it I understand your point but I was presenting it as a scenario if the OP did intend to have it but hasn`t made the OP clearer or more detailed like many fail to do from time to time.

Sure, whatever you say. I don`t think I will be responding after this.

#23 Posted by Playing (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@neongamewave: I'm not wasting my time on you and your posts anymore Neo... You're only 17? Goodbye, I dont talk to kids. Not that it has anything to do with it, you are boring anyways.

Freddy stomps, im not speaking to you anymore. Make that post # 5

#24 Edited by DeathandGrim (2048 posts) - - Show Bio

In a dream = Krueger 150%Real world = "SPIDEY SMASH!!"

#25 Posted by Jmarshmallow (6835 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, isn't Freddy in the dream world basically god? In that case he should stomp right? I'm sorry, I don't know much about Freddy, never even seen any of the movies besides the original.

Can't Spider-Man just wake up though? Maybe his Spider-Sense could let him know that he's dreaming, and he BFR's himself to the real world where he stomps Freddy?

Jmarshmallow

#26 Posted by NeonGameWave (7782 posts) - - Show Bio

@playing said:

@neongamewave: I'm not wasting my time on you and your posts anymore Neo... You're only 17? Goodbye, I dont talk to kids. Not that it has anything to do with it, you are boring anyways.

Freddy stomps, im not speaking to you anymore. Make that post # 5

Very well then and how is being 17 exactly make me a kid? Many adults are below the required intelligence and wisdom to be quantified/qualified or classified as an adult its really subjective as well as complicated when you look at it but I won`t judge you. You on the other hand would and have definitely judged me. I watched the movies so I`m not uneducated.

#27 Edited by Jmarshmallow (6835 posts) - - Show Bio

@playing: @neongamewave: You two need to stop arguing over something as insignificant as a Battle between two fictional characters.

Honestly, someone's age doesn't determine whether or not what they say is valid, nor does it determine if their opinion has any backing.

Regardless, you're both acting childish, and its foolish arguing like this that results in locks and bans.

I'm asking you two, please, lighten up, it's all for fun.

Jmarshmallow

#28 Edited by Linark (244 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow: +1

Its for fun, defending your pref heroe/character wont get you anywhere, so just do it for fun, not as something personal. its really sad.

Freddy takes this. In the dream world he is just insane.

#29 Posted by thekillerofgods (137 posts) - - Show Bio

@playing: It's funny but in the dream world jason was handling Freddy and he's no where near his agility or strength,so Spiderman can hold him off until he wakes. Sorry if Jason can handle freddy in dream world I don't see how spidy can't.