Vs.

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Freddy has substantial information about Sinestro and how he operates
  • Sinestro knows nothing about Freddy
  • Sinestro's ring is fully charged and able to operate anywhere
  • Freddy has all his powers
  • Morals off
  • Please keep in mind Sinestro has mastered fear hence why he is the master of Sinestro corps so give valid proof as to why you think fear could be put in his heart

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for protectyournose
protectyournose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By protectyournose

If this is in dream world Freddy Stomps, freddy is god in the dream world.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By IZZR
@protectyournose said:

His power diminishes when someone does not fear him...now someone like Sinestro who is practically fearless and has seen enough sh*t in his life that nothing Freddy could do can possibly shock him i think he has a good chance in this fight.
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jeanroygrant

@protectyournosesaid:

Gods don't lose to average teenagers.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MasterJohn

This fight will keep going on and on in the Dream world, if Freddy's opponet doesn't fear him. If Sinestro DOES fear, then Freddy easily slices his head off.

protectyournose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By protectyournose

@IZZR said:

@protectyournose said:

His power diminishes when someone does not fear him...now someone like Sinestro who is practically fearless and has seen enough sh*t in his life that nothing Freddy could do can possibly shock him i think he has a good chance in this fight.

Not really cause Jason quit fearing freddy and freddy never lost his powers just like those teenagers in elm street 1, 2 and 3 who beat him ending up dying in later films.

@jeanroygrant said:

@protectyournosesaid:

Poor logic.

The only teens who beat him were the important part of the characters in the movie for 1. and 2. those teens who have beaten him have ended up getting killed by freddy for example.

Nancy

Jesse

Lisa

Alice

Kencade

Joey

etc

have all defeated freddy as teens and lost to freddy in later films so just stop it.

Freddy the dream lord stomps.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jeanroygrant

@protectyournose said:

@IZZR said:

@protectyournose said:

Not really cause Jason quit fearing freddy and freddy never lost his powers just like those teenagers in elm street 1, 2 and 3 who beat him ending up dying in later films.

@jeanroygrant said:

@protectyournosesaid:

Poor logic.

The only teens who beat him were the important part of the characters in the movie for 1. and 2. those teens who have beaten him have ended up getting killed by freddy for example.

Nancy

Jesse

Lisa

Alice

Kencade

Joey

etc

have all defeated freddy as teens and lost to freddy in later films so just stop it.

Freddy the dream lord stomps.

Why do you seem to be taking this to heart? Chill.

protectyournose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By protectyournose

@jeanroygrant:

Freddy turns Debbie into a Cockroach.

Freddy Turns Spencer into a video game.

Freddy Turns The World into a junkyard while he kills Kincaid

Freddy turns Mark into a Comic Book and tears him apart.

I'm not being agressive. Im saying Freddy has to many feats above Sinestro.

Freddy the dream god stomps............end of discussion now stop.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jeanroygrant

@protectyournose: No, Sinestro wins.

protectyournose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By protectyournose

@jeanroygrant said:

@protectyournose: No.

Wrong. I gave proof and I mean more than proof that Freddy is god in the dream world and his feats are far above Sinestro. You gave no proof or any feats Sinestro has thats over freddys because their obviously is no proof.

Freddy stomps now stop it..... Sinestro has no way of defeating Freddy Krueger in the dream world.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By IZZR
@protectyournose said:

@jeanroygrant:

Sinestro has defeated the guardians and countless other enemies like Mongul, Hal to mention a couple......Freddy got bodied by Jason?....erm yeah....
protectyournose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By protectyournose

@IZZR said:

@protectyournose said:

@jeanroygrant:

Sinestro has defeated the guardians and countless other enemies like Mongul, Hal to mention a couple......Freddy got bodied by Jason?....erm yeah....

What are you on about? Freddy kicked Jasons a$$ in dream world and reality world. He couldnt kill Jason because Jason is immortal. Jason didnt even defeat freddy, some teenage girl came back cut freddys head off for Jason because jasons to slow and mentally slow to do it on his own not to mention freddy didnt even die. Whenever freddy does die, he just goes back to the dream world for a time being. Freddy controlls reality, warping. magic...etc in the dream world. Guardians and Mongul would also get destroyed by freddy in the dream world easily so Sinestros feats about beating them doesnt impress me. Thats no as big as going against a dream lord.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By sync1

Freddy turns Sinestro into a cup of orange juice. Enough said.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#14  Edited By SoA

Sinestro gets more fear outta me than Freddy due to the fact Freddy is corny and Sinestro reminds me of my future father-in-law ;) also this:

protectyournose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By protectyournose

@sync1 said:

That reminds me of that scene too in freddy vs jason when freddy in the dream world turns Jason into a baby again. lol Jason Never hardley did anything to freddy even in the reality world.

anyways freddy stomps sinestro....................... down to hell.

freddy wins.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By IZZR
@protectyournose said:

@sync1 said:

That reminds me of that scene too in freddy vs jason when freddy in the dream world turns Jason into a baby again. lol Jason Never hardley did anything to freddy even in the reality world.

freddy wins.

Sinestro feels no fear especially the fact he has stared death in the face countless times and even faced Nekron you really think Freddy can put an ounce of fear in his heart?...
bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By bigcimmerian

Sinestro wins easily.

protectyournose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By protectyournose

@IZZR said:

@protectyournose said:

@sync1 said:

freddy wins.

Sinestro feels no fear especially the fact he has stared death in the face countless times and even faced Nekron you really think Freddy can put an ounce of fear in his heart?...

According to the op the fight takes place in the dream world. If Sinestro has no fear then freddy cant get inside his head. Freddy got into peoples dreams when they didnt even know of him. Alot of kids didnt fear freddy and get lost to him. that will not take freddys powers away whatso ever.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By IZZR
@protectyournose said:

@IZZR said:

@protectyournose said:

@sync1 said:

freddy wins.

According to the op the fight takes place in the dream world. If Sinestro has no fear then freddy cant get inside his head. Freddy got into peoples dreams when they didnt even know of him. Alot of kids didnt fear freddy and get lost to him. that will not take freddys powers away whatso ever.

Hence why in the OP i mentioned that Sinestro has no idea who or what Freddy is thats why Freddy has a means of entering his dreams. Freddy is not as powerful when people dont fear him hes been punched in the face by a teen girl and its knocked him back now imagine someone who can dust a whole planet with a construct punch ...Ive never seen a reality warper nullify the lantern rings power ever.
protectyournose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By protectyournose

@IZZR said:

@protectyournose said:

@IZZR said:

@protectyournose said:

@sync1 said:

freddy wins.

Hence why in the OP i mentioned that Sinestro has no idea who or what Freddy is thats why Freddy has a means of entering his dreams. Freddy is not as powerful when people dont fear him hes been punched in the face by a teen girl and its knocked him back now imagine someone who can dust a whole planet with a construct punch ...Ive never seen a reality warper nullify the lantern rings power ever.

In the third elm street movie Nancy wasnt even as afraid of Freddy as she was in the first movie. yet she still died and it never depowered freddy. Regardless if you're afraid or not. Freddy still controlls reality, warping and magic in the dream world. It never takes away his powers. He only loses his powers in the reality world. I'm sure freddy could destroy a planet or universe as well in the dream world if he wanted. Freddy can easily depower him, take all his powers, strength...etc away from him.. just like he did to Jason.... Freddy stomps end of. now im done with this thread. believe what you want, but Sinestro is not gonna beat freddy in the dream world. reality world he would stomp, but dream world, freddy will murder!!! fear or no fear freddys powers always have remained. Alice stopped fearing freddy in nightmare on elm street 4, but she only beat freddy cause every time her friend would die she would gain their powers, but freddy never lost powers in 4 and 5 when she stopped fearing him. fearing freddy only helps in get into the dreams alot easier. not fearing him will not depower him. only reality world can. so

Freddy stomps. hard.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By nick_hero22

Freddy gets wrecked as usual

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By IZZR
@protectyournose said:

@IZZR said:

@protectyournose said:

@IZZR said:

@protectyournose said:

@sync1 said:

freddy wins.

In the third elm street movie Nancy wasnt even as afraid of Freddy as she was in the first movie. yet she still died and it never depowered freddy. Regardless if you're afraid or not. Freddy still controlls reality, warping and magic in the dream world. It never takes away his powers. He only loses his powers in the reality world. I'm sure freddy could destroy a planet or universe as well in the dream world if he wanted. Freddy can easily depower him, take all his powers, strength...etc away from him.. just like he did to Jason.... Freddy stomps end of. now im done with this thread. believe what you want, but Sinestro is not gonna beat freddy in the dream world. reality world he would stomp, but dream world, freddy will murder!!! fear or no fear freddys powers always have remained. Alice stopped fearing freddy in nightmare on elm street 4, but she only beat freddy cause every time her friend would die she would gain their powers, but freddy never lost powers in 4 and 5 when she stopped fearing him. fearing freddy only helps in get into the dreams alot easier. not fearing him will not depower him. only reality world can. so

Freddy stomps. hard.

You dont seem to know the power of Sinestro's might...No reality warper has ever managed to kill him and he has faced Alan Scott (Starheart), i am not sure the scale to which Freddy's power transcends but if it isn't universal he is no where near stomping this.
protectyournose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By protectyournose

@IZZR said:

@protectyournose said:

@IZZR said:

@protectyournose said:

@IZZR said:

@protectyournose said:

@sync1 said:

freddy wins.

Freddy stomps. hard.

You dont seem to know the power of Sinestro's might...No reality warper has ever managed to kill him and he has faced Alan Scott (Starheart), i am not sure the scale to which Freddy's power transcends but if it isn't universal he is no where near stomping this.

Ok was Alan Scott a dream lord? I dont know who Alan Scott is, but if hes a real life reality warper than that wouldnt be as difficuilt as taking someone on in the dream world who can controll reality, warping and magic. fighting someone in real life is not as difficult as fighting someone in your dreams. Thats mainly why freddy was so hard to kill. Sinestro would have to find out that freddys weakness being the real world is what will depower freddy for good and then go from there. without that. He will have no other way to defeat freddy. freddy has a healing factor, can teleport, can set traps...etc

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By IZZR

bump

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#25  Edited By nefarious

Freddy's daughter wasn't afraid of him and she defeated him.  

Just saying.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The poor excuse of a villan who's afraid of fire gets wrecked

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Dextersinister

Freddy is up against the unnatural will and determination of not just a comic book character but a comic book character that is part of a group that's members are singled out for their will, the dream demons will abandon Freddy just to get a chance to kiss Sinestro's feet.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Sinestro probably already has a program in his ring set up for this kind of scenario. Also I'm pretty sure Sinestro would scare the fuck out of Freddy Kreuger instead of the other way around.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#29  Edited By AssertingValor

The only way to resist freddy is to be immortal

Quartermaim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Quartermaim

Just to clarify did Sinestro say he mastered fear, did the Guardians, or is it somewhere else that I missed? I ask because during Darkest Night Scarecrow kept bringing up that himself was fearful while having the ring. If that has the same effect on all Sinestro Corps members wouldn't Sinestro actually be afraid?

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By The_Roman

@Quartermaim: I seem to remember a situation where Scarecrow was going insane from not having fear.

Quartermaim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Quartermaim

@The_Roman said:

@Quartermaim: I seem to remember a situation where Scarecrow was going insane from not having fear.

During the battle he kept mentioning that he was afraid and kept talking to Sinestro about it during the final battle. Remember that only the Green Lantern Rings are in the middle of the spectrum. So they don't affect the users mind. All others do its just the farther you get from the center the more they affect you.

I think that Sinestro is afraid, he's just too prideful to admit it. But that is just my opinion.

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By The_Roman

@Quartermaim: I see.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Sinestro wrecks Freddy horribly.

Freddy consistently loses to KIDS.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By IZZR
@Quartermaim said:

@The_Roman said:

During the battle he kept mentioning that he was afraid and kept talking to Sinestro about it during the final battle. Remember that only the Green Lantern Rings are in the middle of the spectrum. So they don't affect the users mind. All others do its just the farther you get from the center the more they affect you.

I think that Sinestro is afraid, he's just too prideful to admit it. But that is just my opinion.

I doubt it, Sinestro controls Parallax himself who even the Spectre is afraid of, he is the embodiment of fear and as Sinestro was trapped in the power battery with him he built an immunity to fear.
The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By The_Roman

@logy5000: IKR.

@IZZR: I state that Spectre is afraid of Parllax and certain people claim that means nothing...

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By IZZR
@The_Roman said:

@logy5000: IKR.

@IZZR: I state that Spectre is afraid of Parllax and certain people claim that means nothing...

Ofcourse it means something, he actually ran away from Parallax, whilst Sinestro actually controls Parallax.
The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By The_Roman

@IZZR: IKR...Some people.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Bo88gdan

@BigCimmerian said:

Sinestro wins easily.

ComicKID777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ComicKID777

Couldnt freddie just take his ring? After all sinestro is in freddies home turf where he can alter it to how ever he chooses. Also sinestro knows nothing about freddie, the teens that beat freddie did.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By IZZR
@ComicKID777 said:

Couldnt freddie just take his ring? After all sinestro is in freddies home turf where he can alter it to how ever he chooses. Also sinestro knows nothing about freddie, the teens that beat freddie did.

Sinestro has dealt with beings (Nekron) which make Freddy seem like a cockroach and he only took the ring from Sinestro because Sinestro was overwhelmed by its power he had literally a few seconds to get used to it.
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By nick_hero22

D-lister villain Freddy get stomped again

ComicKID777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ComicKID777

@IZZR: i know but its But its freddies world an he can do what ever from what ive seen in movies an read an the people that beat him knew of him an how to combat him.You said that sinestro knows nothing of freddie, but freddie know a bit about what he is up against in sinestro. so wouldn't freddie have the edge here? He knows more of his opponent can change the world to fit his needs an sinestro would have to figure out how to fight him on the fly in a world where his enemy is a god basically?

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By buttersdaman000

It doesn't matter if Freddie eventually always gets his victim (Even though its by some stupid roundabout way sometimes). This is the battle thread and all Sinestro needs is one victory. 
Sinestro stomps

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bumps

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sinestro Dominated the ENTITY OF FEAR!!! ANd absolutley nothing freddy throws at him is gonna even leave a scratch. Low teir warper or not. ANd lets not forget Sinestro actually HURT high teir reality warper Volthoom. Freddy can't do anything, sinestro shows him true power of fear and even if he keeps comming back its like a training session for him. The guy went through blackest night, you aren't getting any scarier than that. Any horror movie scenerio sinestro laughs at and beats in badass fasion.

BURN LIKE MY POWER SINESTROS MIGHT!!!!

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please.... about 90% of super hero and villains from comic books can beat Freddy Kruefer's @$$. Stop using him on these boards, he's lame.

raythelion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Freddy is a god in dream world and he is immortal

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By gumflabica

If Sinestro had even the smallest fear, at all, Freddy will exploit it and kill him easily. Even if there is no fear, it's still Freddy's world! And who's to say Freddy won't just sever a finger and try that ring on for himself?