Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NX

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Fight is to Death. One comes out on top and kills the other two. 

Who wins?
Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@NX said:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
 Fight is to Death. One comes out on top and kills the other two.  Who wins?
Pinhead, he has powers in dreams, reality and hell.
NX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By NX
@LordOfAllHumans
yea you're right,but freddy did give jason a big run for his money you got to admitt.
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@NX said:
@LordOfAllHumans: yea you're right,but freddy did give jason a big run for his money you got to admitt.
no doubt, but he is most effective in dreams.  It can be argued that Elliot Spencer may be a weakness for Pinhead, and Freddy could use that, but Pinhead is a mind rapist too and Freddy's human life can be exploited as well.  In the dream world I say 50/50 Freddy/Pinhead (only because he is older and manipulates dreams just as easy) in the real world Pinhead should win no contest against Jason and Freddy, with Jason being harder to defeat in the real world than Freddy.  Pinhead can also mess with their minds in the waking world and cause them to walk into illusionary planes that mimic the dream world like he did in part 2.
NX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By NX
@LordOfAllHumans said:

@NX said:

@LordOfAllHumans: yea you're right,but freddy did give jason a big run for his money you got to admitt.

no doubt, but he is most effective in dreams.  It can be argued that Elliot Spencer may be a weakness for Pinhead, and Freddy could use that, but Pinhead is a mind rapist too and Freddy's human life can be exploited as well.  In the dream world I say 50/50 Freddy/Pinhead (only because he is older and manipulates dreams just as easy) in the real world Pinhead should win no contest against Jason and Freddy, with Jason being harder to defeat in the real world than Freddy.  Pinhead can also mess with their minds in the waking world and cause them to walk into illusionary planes that mimic the dream world like he did in part 2.

Very good points. even in the real world freddy was beating Jason badley. When freddy got his head cut off he still didn't die. honestly a battle between freddy and pinhead i would have to say pinhead. He was awfully evil and scared the day lights out of me more than freddy did. Michael Myers on the other hand always comes back People have actually over rated Michael out of all horror characters.
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@NX said:
@LordOfAllHumans said:

@NX said:

Very good points. even in the real world freddy was beating Jason badley. When freddy got his head cut off he still didn't die. honestly a battle between freddy and pinhead i would have to say pinhead. He was awfully evil and scared the day lights out of me more than freddy did. Michael Myers on the other hand always comes back People have actually over rated Michael out of all horror characters.
lol I had Jason on the brain, just realized it was Michael.  I'm still gonna give it to Pinhead though, even though Mike seems to never die, in all fairness he is always up against a bunch of dumb kids and normal people, Pinhead and Freddy (in the dream world) can take souls, wonder if his body will still walk around with it?  Dr. Loomis seems to think he doesn't have one though so that may explain why he never dies, but then again Loomis is a shrink and I doubt he was speaking metaphysically.  Maybe he can kill Freddy in the waking world, but Pinhead not so much, and for some reason I think if Michael is decapitated he's done for.
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By nick_hero22

Pinhead spite

EnSabahNurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By EnSabahNurX

Pinehead

Mike myers is a non issue, pinehead can simply restrain him and study his flesh for years and tear him apart and since he basically rules "hell" he can probably strip the curse of immortality myers seems to have

Freddy can't beat someone who basically controls the world freddy gets his power from

@Enzeru said:

I watched Hellraiser 1 & 2 and not the other movies, so I don't know if his powerlevel increased, but in the first two movies he wasn't that powerful. The people always managed to escape him and in the second movie he got killed off way too easily, so he didn't live up to his hype. Judging by that I would say ... Freddy Krueger > Pinhead > Michael Myers

But he was killed by that superpowered doctor who had pinehead's powers and then some, he is strong if he doesn't revert to his humanity, which i feel he severed that tie for a while but now he's fused with it as one entity last i knew so being taken over again probably can't happen.

His humanity was a weakness because pinehead was unaware that he was once human so humanity fought to the surface but that has all been fixed in one of the many movies

Freddy would only be on decent footing if pinehead fought him on the dream plane but freddy really isn't strong against someone human or cenobyte that can truly control the dream world because freddy's weakness(his mom) always begins to surface and lead to his loss or he gets pulled into reality and dies or gets torn apart by the souls he keeps in his body

Also freddy is useless against someone with no fear which pinehead shouldn't have any at this point.

the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By the darknessss

non can die stalemate

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@Enzeru said:
I watched Hellraiser 1 & 2 and not the other movies, so I don't know if his powerlevel increased, but in the first two movies he wasn't that powerful. The people always managed to escape him and in the second movie he got killed off way too easily, so he didn't live up to his hype.  Judging by that I would say ... Freddy Krueger > Pinhead > Michael Myers
That's my bad I keep saying part 2 when I mean part 3, that's the one where he was turning the city into hell and warping local reality to an extent, and killing an entire club full of people (with chains and telekinetically hurled CDs), creating illusions, manipulating dreams and creating new cenobites.
codin18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By codin18

i give the win to pinhead , but not until after a hellacious battle with freddy, and as far as micheal goes i think he would probably just be a major distraction here, which could give freddy the chance to kill pinhead but im sticking with my decision , pinhead wins

Avatar image for high_revolutionary
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pinhead is in an entirely different league than Myer's and Freddy. Pinhead is some type of angelic entity/demonoid who can go in an out of reality.

Myer's and Freddy are normal mortals who have been physically taken over or augmented by a satanic deity.

That said:

Myers > Freddy

Pinhead: Different league altogether. He doesn't fight at all.

NX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By NX
@High Revolutionary said:

Pinhead is in an entirely different league than Myer's and Freddy. Pinhead is some type of angelic entity/demonoid who can go in an out of reality.

Myer's and Freddy are normal mortals who have been physically taken over or augmented by a satanic deity.

That said:

Myers > Freddy

Pinhead: Different league altogether. He doesn't fight at all.

You go to remember though the only weakness pinhead really has is that box. magic box or whatever they called it. that was the only way in the hellraiser movies i seen so far. the box was the only magical way to get rid of pinhead. you're right pinhead,freddy and michael are in different leagues. all have there own capabilities. 
Personally I would of went with pinhead cause of how evil he was,but thats my opinion doesnt mean anyone else thinks the same.
AquaDCman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15  Edited By AquaDCman

I vote there is a knock on the door and some horror movie villain answers getting a axe in his forehead, falls down and you see a guy look up saying HHEEEERRRRREEESS JOHNNY!

Avatar image for high_revolutionary
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@NX said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:
@NX said:
@LordOfAllHumans: yea you're right,but freddy did give jason a big run for his money you got to admitt.
no doubt, but he is most effective in dreams. It can be argued that Elliot Spencer may be a weakness for Pinhead, and Freddy could use that, but Pinhead is a mind rapist too and Freddy's human life can be exploited as well. In the dream world I say 50/50 Freddy/Pinhead (only because he is older and manipulates dreams just as easy) in the real world Pinhead should win no contest against Jason and Freddy, with Jason being harder to defeat in the real world than Freddy. Pinhead can also mess with their minds in the waking world and cause them to walk into illusionary planes that mimic the dream world like he did in part 2.

Not really, if you think about it. Jason, in his original incarnation was just a mentally handicapped boy with very strong physical attributes. He was murdered in part 3. Only after he was resurrected back as a zombie did he have any resilience and immortality. Even then, he was badly beaten by a little boy played by Cory Feldman (forget his last name).

Freddy was just a child molester/rapist. He was murdered by the parents of the children he raped. Before he died, some demons granted him powers to haunt people in their dreams, and kill them in their sleep. As such, he is very limited. He depends on people's memory of him, and their fear in order to have any powers to enter their dreams. He differently isn't the best slasher killer.

Michael Myers on the other hand has never, ever been killed. His original incarnation was that of Satan/the devil fully possessing the form of a young boy/man due to a satanic cult called Thorn. Myers was said to be truly immortal, and very clever. He was worshipped by the Thorn cult. The dark magic that the Thorn cult possessed rubbed off a little on Dr. Loomis and killed Dr. Loomis (actually he killed himself after he purportedly became possessed). Dr. Loomis was Meyer's only true nemesis aside from Laurie Strode. Myers also killed Laurie Strode, and all of his direct family (which was supposedly his prime objective).

So you see, Myers isn't over rated. He has the most impressive raport (before Rob Zombie retconned him). He is the embodiment of a dark deity. Freddy and Jason are not.

JuliusTakalua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

From the Vine, I know that Pinhead is an extremely powerful and evil being. He's Sauron level. He curbstomps all other horrror villians.

He can do reality manipulation, can shrug off any physical attacks since he is a god AND he is beyond the physical, and mind rape people.

Pinhead>>Krueger>/Michael(since Michael is an unstoppable psychopath i don't think Freddy has anything on Michael outside of killing Michael in reality...)

Avatar image for vengerprofessional
VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pinhead

Jimmydean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pinhead. Freddy vs Mike would be entertaining though. since mike is basically a smarter and sneakier jason

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PINHEAD

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Pinhead #rekts

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Pinhead.

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Pinhead

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Pinhead. What is Michaels even doing here?

KEK.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pinhead rips them both to shreads. Micheal can do absolutely nothing to either of these fighters.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

winters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pinhead would crush freddy...no contest.

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pinehead stomps.

Nylz_Ber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pshhhhhhhh king of hell spawn kills them all.... and probably put them in hell for the lulz

WinterGraves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By WinterGraves

Michael stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ugh..these comment make me lose hope for slasher fans.

This is not Rob Zombies version of Michael??

The original will NEVER DIE. Pinheads chains can only hold a being that powerful for so long. And they arent immune to physical damage.

Add in Freddy..idk what to think of this matchup.

Pinhead holds Michael still with multiple chain hooks because he sure as hell cant fight him in a close encounter... While Freddy figures out the puzzle box. He might be able to..idk

Freddy isnt going to be dumb enough to fight either of them in the real world.

Once he figures oit the puzzle box, then what??

Michael VS Freddy in the real world? Michael vs 4 really sharp knives... Oohhh scary.

Come on. Who do you really think would win? You cant put Michael in fights.

Change him with someone who can and HAS died.. Hmmmm

Amnesiak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pinhead

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pinhead>Freddy>Michael

Michael cant hang with those two, Freddy can beat him even in the real world considering his very superhuman resistance and damage soak and enough skill to fight Jason directly (who is definitely superior to Michael); Pinhead is even stronger than that