funckygarcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By funckygarcon

who would win?

both are villains, both have incredible healing ability, both can re-grow lost limbs and both are nearly immortal, the only problem for Freddy is the martial arts ability of Deadpool. but that isn't going to be a problem as i'm gonna even things out:- they will fight in a ruin filled with objects and deadly weapons.

tough one, huh? who do u think is gonna win when all things has been said and done?

p.s:- if u find this fight a good idea, why not help me by referring it to other members. i'm still a beginner u know.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Jorgevy

Deadpool. And he isnt a villain, more of an anti hero/anti villain

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By nefarious

Deadpool.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

Deadpool wins. First off you have him fighting in the real world, which is clearly a disadvantage. But then again even if this did take place in DP's dream I don't think Freddy could handle it.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

In the dream world, Freddy wins, i don't care how crazy Deadpool claims to be 

In the real world, Deadpool stomps him

Blob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Blob

@The Stegman said:

In the dream world, Freddy wins, i don't care how crazy Deadpool claims to be In the real world, Deadpool stomps him

Freddy is overrated in the dream world. Teenagers survive in it in every movie. Granted he is toying with them but still even when he is seriously trying in the dream world he still gets bested by the young teen. Now add that to someone who knows multiple forms of martial arts, isn't seriously afraid of anything, will use anything as a weapon that he can find and is possibly the craziest person you'll ever meet x30 with different personalities Freddy loses in both rounds.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@Blob:  

@The Stegman said:

In the dream world, Freddy wins, i don't care how crazy Deadpool claims to be In the real world, Deadpool stomps him

Freddy is overrated in the dream world. Teenagers survive in it in every movie. Granted he is toying with them but still even when he is seriously trying in the dream world he still gets bested by the young teen. Now add that to someone who knows multiple forms of martial arts, isn't seriously afraid of anything, will use anything as a weapon that he can find and is possibly the craziest person you'll ever meet x30 with different personalities Freddy loses in both rounds. 

You're using ABC logic, you're saying Teenagers beat Freddy, Deadpool is stronger than teenagers, Deadpool beats Freddy, when in acutality the teenagers win because each one does research and comes prepared against freddy, and even then they don't actually beat him. with no prep, Deadpool is trapped in a realm with someone who is nearly omnipotent there and can remove his healing factor
Blob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Blob

@The Stegman said:

@Blob:

@The Stegman said:

You're using ABC logic, you're saying Teenagers beat Freddy, Deadpool is stronger than teenagers, Deadpool beats Freddy, when in acutality the teenagers win because each one does research and comes prepared against freddy, and even then they don't actually beat him. with no prep, Deadpool is trapped in a realm with someone who is nearly omnipotent there and can remove his healing factor

My main point was that Freddy has a hard time killing every main teenager in the dream world. And when he was out of the dream world even though Nancy had prep she still out maneuvered and hit him with a frying pan thing so I don't see how he can do any better against Deadpool.

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I think I have seen this battle on here before.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@Blob:  

@The Stegman said:

@Blob:

@The Stegman said:

My main point was that Freddy has a hard time killing every main teenager in the dream world. And when he was out of the dream world even though Nancy had prep she still out maneuvered and hit him with a frying pan thing so I don't see how he can do any better against Deadpool. 

What do you mean he had a hard time? he killed all of the main teenagers easily in the dream world, the only time he lost was when they brought him into the real world, which I admitted, in the real world Deadpool would own Freddy, but in a dream, I don't see anyway for DP to hurt him...at all.
Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jorgevy

The point still stands, Deadpool is one crazy guy. He takes this

Blob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Blob

@The Stegman said:

@Blob:

@The Stegman said:

@Blob:

@The Stegman said:

What do you mean he had a hard time? he killed all of the main teenagers easily in the dream world, the only time he lost was when they brought him into the real world, which I admitted, in the real world Deadpool would own Freddy, but in a dream, I don't see anyway for DP to hurt him...at all.

Any teenager he didn't surprise from behind, come up from under a water bed or have some weird illusion or trick he had a hard time with.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@Blob:  

@The Stegman said:

@Blob:

@The Stegman said:

@Blob:

@The Stegman said:

Any teenager he didn't surprise from behind, come up from under a water bed or have some weird illusion or trick he had a hard time with. 

Name one
Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Shawnbaby

Freddie would probably end up trapped in Deadpool's mess of a mind.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Guardiandevil83

In the dream world Freddy would defenitly win. I believe that he can reach into the deepest parts of your psych, and somewhere, deep down inside Wade has to be afraid of something, and Kruger would find that thing. People thought that Freddy exploited Jasons fear of water (which he dosent have) in order to beat him the first time they fought in the movie, no. What freddy did was find a latent fear of drowning which Jason probably didn't even know he had. If Freddy can paralize a practically, retarted, uber-strong, immortal zombie. He'd win in a mental match with impossible to kill Merc. I mean, I know it's ABC logic but Deadpool actually is aware of things. Loved Ones, Danger, when he's hurt people, ect. He can be exploited. Real World Deadpool wins but Freddy makes him earn his pay.

funckygarcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By funckygarcon

@hyiena: no way, it's the first one

funckygarcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By funckygarcon

even in the true world, i believe Freddy will give Deadpool a run for his money.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#18  Edited By Strider1992

If would be harder for Freddy to kill Deadpool in his mind than it would be in the real word just because there's so much crap in there I think he would just give up. I think Deadpool wins both but Freddy has a better shot being out in the real world.

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#19  Edited By SpidermanWins

@Strider92 said:

If would be harder for Freddy to kill Deadpool in his mind than it would be in the real word just because there's so much crap in there I think he would just give up. I think Deadpool wins both but Freddy has a better shot being out in the real world.

this =)

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By GrandSymbiote94
steelhound56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By steelhound56

Deadpool is highly resistant to telepathic attack due to the nature of his brain, so I would imagine Krueger is going to have a really difficult time getting around in that chimichanga filled nightmare of a psyche Deadpool possesses...

He eventually succumbs to the chimichangas and randomness, chooses to fight Wade in the real world, and dies a slow, gruesome death while Wade makes tons of jokes about his choice of attire and appearance

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By GhostRider29

This would make a funny comic series.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers