Freddy Krueger vs Darkseid

• 78 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Morals off, bloodlust on.

Battle ends in KO or Death.

Battle takes place in Freddy's Dream world.

No prep.

Who wins?

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkseid has no fears. it would be like when he fought jason in the dream world in the beginning of that fight.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The_Imperator

Darkseid has a couple fears, but he is also used to dealing with beings far beyond Freddy. Omega Beams to drain Freddy/kill him/teleport him away, whichever works the best. Or, for added irony, send Freddy into the Omega Sanction and have him live thousands of "dream" lives, each worse than the last. And Freddy certainly isn't going to get out the same way as Mister Miracle, he who is immune to the Anti-Life (wonder if it's because original Mister Miracle gave him part of it, would make sense?).

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Walzo

Darkseid....

This shouldn't be a argument.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid would be scared of a guy that like's to pick on teens? Darkseid owns

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@the_imperator: But, Freddy has full power in the dream world (a reminder)

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By russellmania77

well yeah darkseid doesnt like music but i wouldnt call it a fear

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The_Imperator

@kingjohnrocks:

Never seen any of the Ft13 movies, so that's news to me. How did they win in the movies? And even beyond that, Darkseid has mental abilities that put him above what I've heard about Freddy. All-power means nothing if Freddy can't use it because he is living through thousands of lives. But if Freddy in Dream World can no-sell anything, he wins.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

InnerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fail thread

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjohnrocks: He get's his power off of fear. Darkseid wont be scared

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid BFR`s Freddy to the Real World and has him reduced to ash.

Avatar image for protectyourneck
protectyourneck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By protectyourneck

Freddy the dream lord stomps.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

What can Freddy do? I've only seen him in MK9.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By russellmania77

Freddy the dream lord stomps.

ooh respect for the only man on freddy's side. thats cool

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with the God that the Devil prays to over a burn victim too chicken to face his killers and instead kills their kids.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

fail thread

Agreed.

Going with the God that the Devil prays to over a burn victim too chicken to face his killers and instead kills their kids.

What does that even mean?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

He's "going with the God (New God) that the devil prays to, over a burn victim who was too chicken to face his killers and instead kills their kids" it's plain English.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

He's "going with the God (New God) that the devil prays to, over a burn victim who was too chicken to face his killers and instead kills their kids" it's plain English.

I was asking him, not you.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkseid has no fears. it would be like when he fought jason in the dream world in the beginning of that fight.

Darkseid BFR`s Freddy to the Real World and has him reduced to ash.

fail thread

@walzo said:

Darkseid....

This shouldn't be a argument.

These

THC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_imperator said:

Darkseid has a couple fears, but he is also used to dealing with beings far beyond Freddy.

I'm not entirely aware of Freddy's capabilities but I'm guessing that this battle in him realm would be entirely a battle of the mind, and their physical capabilities like Omega Beams and such would be rendered useless. If not, then I don't see why Darkseid couldn't just punch Freddy's head off.

Batman has outwitted far more powerful beings in DC on multiple occasions and it's common sense that willpower is insignificant to size or power, just look at the Green Lantern humans. What are Darkseid's "fears"?

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: You got it. @princearagorn1: It was a cool phrase I heard used about Darkseid once. That he was the God the Devil prayed to. Sounds like a scary guy, huh? As per Freddy. He gets killed by some parents and then gains near infinite power. Rather then kill his killers, he kills kids who had no idea what had even occured. Sounds passive aggressive and chicken sh*t if you ask me.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think Darkseid wins so easy here... the OP says that the battle is in the Dream World. In this setting, Freddy has his Reality Warping Powers. The only thing Darkseid could do to Freddy is show that he is not afraid of his power but that would only have Freddy go away. He could still come back... you can't really kill Freddy or get rid of him totally. We thought he was dead multiple times yet he still keeps coming back.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid supereasy

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

I was asking him, not you.

fact of the matter is that it was a simple statement he made and you had to have it spelled out for you, at that point it doesn't matter who you ask cus it was a stupid question.

I don't think Darkseid wins so easy here... the OP says that the battle is in the Dream World. In this setting, Freddy has his Reality Warping Powers. The only thing Darkseid could do to Freddy is show that he is not afraid of his power but that would only have Freddy go away. He could still come back... you can't really kill Freddy or get rid of him totally. We thought he was dead multiple times yet he still keeps coming back.

Well, Darkseid has been known to erase people from existence....so Freddy wouldn't be able to comeback if he got hit.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn said:

Well, Darkseid has been known to erase people from existence....so Freddy wouldn't be able to comeback if he got hit.

Yes, but Darkseid erases people from existence in the Real World... in the Dream World, Freddy could render Darkseid's Omega Powers useless against him... now if Darkseid manages to get Freddy out of the Dream World then it's a whole different ballgame...

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days said:

@king_saturn said:

Yes, but Darkseid erases people from existence in the Real World... in the Dream World, Freddy could render Darkseid's Omega Powers useless against him... now if Darkseid manages to get Freddy out of the Dream World then it's a whole different ballgame...

Darkseid do have some way of dealing with something in the other dimension, he pulled Martin Stein out of Firestorm matrix before.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

@king_saturn said:

Darkseid do have some way of dealing with something in the other dimension, he pulled Martin Stein out of Firestorm matrix before.

Yes, but Freddy is a Reality Warper in the Dream World... now I know Krueger has been bested by Teens before but that was PIS for the sake of the story and so on. Not saying DS could not do it... just don't think it will be easy.

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sorry, but I don't give Freddy to much credit to begin with. I know some people claim that he is kind of a God in the Dream World, and I guess it's kind of true, since he has vast reality powers inside it, but with that in consideration I can't see him taking on someone on Darkseid's level. Heck, even most of Marvel and DC's street levelers could take him.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days said:

@king_saturn said:

considering the fact that freddy knows nothing about Darkseid or his powers, he wouldn't even think to mess with the Omega Effect, chances are, he'd try to kill Darkseid some conventional way like he did one of them teens, it probably wont work since Darkseid technically cannot die and the only way he was "killed" was by a miracle machine. So neither of them can "die" but only one can be erased from existence.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

@king_saturn said:

considering the fact that freddy knows nothing about Darkseid or his powers, he wouldn't even think to mess with the Omega Effect, chances are, he'd try to kill Darkseid some conventional way like he did one of them teens, it probably wont work since Darkseid technically cannot die and the only way he was "killed" was by a miracle machine. So neither of them can "die" but only one can be erased from existence.

Well technically, if they are in the Dream World they would have to be in Darkseid's Dreams, meaning that Freddy could use the things Darkseid knows and manipulate them into Nightmares... so Freddy may not have to use conventional means to try and kill Darkseid... he would probably understand not to considering he is in the head of Darkseid.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Well technically, if they are in the Dream World they would have to be in Darkseid's Dreams, meaning that Freddy could use the things Darkseid knows and manipulate them into Nightmares... so Freddy may not have to use conventional means to try and kill Darkseid... he would probably understand not to considering he is in the head of Darkseid.

Considering that nothing short of a miracle machine or Orion can even temporarily kill Uxas (maybe Yuga Khan) there isn't much for Freddy to work with. Also, Darkseid hasn't been known to sleep, but that's beside the point, he doesn't really have nightmares so I'm not sure how Freddy will be able to operate, the only thing Uxas has been known to fear is his father, and even if Freddy could use that, Darkseid's a genius, and would in no time come to the conclusion that he's in his own subconscious, Darkseid is a master manipulator as it is, how would Freddy maintain control while in a mind such as Darkseid's? I'm not sure he can work the same way when in the dreams of a god, which is a huge step up from teenagers.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By King_Saturn

@king_saturn said:

Considering that nothing short of a miracle machine or Orion can even temporarily kill Uxas (maybe Yuga Khan) there isn't much for Freddy to work with. Also, Darkseid hasn't been known to sleep, but that's beside the point, he doesn't really have nightmares so I'm not sure how Freddy will be able to operate, the only thing Uxas has been known to fear is his father, and even if Freddy could use that, Darkseid's a genius, and would in no time come to the conclusion that he's in his own subconscious, Darkseid is a master manipulator as it is, how would Freddy maintain control while in a mind such as Darkseid's? I'm not sure he can work the same way when in the dreams of a god, which is a huge step up from teenagers.

Well the entire battle is a hypothetical... that's the beauty of it. If Darkseid was to sleep and Freddy was to invade his mind and operate in The Dream World what would happen ? Again, Freddy is a Reality Warper in the Dream World... even if Darkseid is a Master Manipulator... the Reality Warping of Freddy could override DS manipulation abilities... especially if Freddy uses his powers to essentially turn DS into a child again ( similar to how he did Jason in that Freddy vs Jason film in the Dream World ) if DS gets too mouthy while Freddy is doing his work. DS still has the chance of getting Krueger out of the Dream World...

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@king_saturn: dimensional BFR seems to be the main option here, like how he did to High Father when he was in a dimensional prison that not even he could get out of. Shot some Omega Beams and bam...dimensional barrier broken .... if it can work in Freddy's Plot World Darkseid wins, turning him into a child won't do anything though, since he already is immortal.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Couldn't Freddy kill him with a radion bullet like Batman did?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Couldn't Freddy kill him with a radion bullet like Batman did?

Freddy don't know Darkseid's weaknesses, and Darkseid's Omega Beam can reach Freddy first (even Flash have problem outrunning it).

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn: dimensional BFR seems to be the main option here, like how he did to High Father when he was in a dimensional prison that not even he could get out of. Shot some Omega Beams and bam...dimensional barrier broken .... if it can work in Freddy's Plot World Darkseid wins, turning him into a child won't do anything though, since he already is immortal.

Immortal means one who cannot die... but it does not mean Eternal... in other words, one who is Immortal still has to learn and grow through life... it just does not die. The reason this is key here is because if Freddy could turn Darkseid into a child... he would have a mind of a child... regardless if he is Immortal or not. That could be key in at least binding up DS even if he can not kill him. The Dimensional BFR is an interesting option for DS... I guess it depends on which happens first...

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: He shot a Radion bullet at him. I read that comic, that is a FACT. However, other factors contributed in killing Darkseid, too. Such as Wonder Woman's lasso, etc.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@ancient_0f_days: He shot a Radion bullet at him. I read that comic, that is a FACT. However, other factors contributed in killing Darkseid, too. Such as Wonder Woman's lasso, etc.

The bullet didn't kill him. So none of that is relevant.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@ancient_0f_days: It mortally wounded him and paved the pathway for the Heros to end him. If Batman hadn't fired the shot, Superman would have never gotten the chance to end Darkseid.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: It mortally wounded him and paved the pathway for the Heros to end him. If Batman hadn't fired the shot, Superman would have never gotten the chance to end Darkseid.

See, now this looks totally different than ....

mortally wounded, or killed ..... cus Darkseid didn't die from the bullet and what actually did shatter his body, was the Black Racer, led by the Flash ..... then Superman sang his soul away. Also, Orion did some damage as well, the bullet didn't kill or even mortally wound Darkseid, it slowed him down.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: It is your opinion that it didn't mortally wound, because you love Darkseid too much. Here's my point: It paved the pathway for a defeat of Darkseid. Plus, what's stopping Freddy from replicating Superman's singing? This is his dimension. Anything goes.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@ancient_0f_days: It is your opinion that it didn't mortally wound, because you love Darkseid too much. Here's my point: It paved the pathway for a defeat of Darkseid. Plus, what's stopping Freddy from replicating Superman's singing? This is his dimension. Anything goes.

Because I love Darkseid too much? Even if that was true it'd be completely irrelevant.

So, we've gone from the radion bullet killing darkseid to it mortally wounding darkseid and now it paved the way for Superman to kill darkseid cus the bullet didn't kill darkseid.......pick one, make up your mind, then talk about.

Maybe you don't know how to properly make a battle thread, allowing one sided PIS powers and expecting them to win, when ironically...Freddy loses, cus he won't be able to figure out what can kill a god before getting shut out of Darkseid's mind and erased from existence.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@ancient_0f_days: PIS? Ok. I'm just correcting you.

Can't erase Freddy from existence. He's always reborn in the Dream world. Fact.

It's a fact the bullet paved the way for Darkseid to die. A fact.

Don't know how to properly make a battle thread? Opinion.

"Freddy loses"

Alright, I'm not the debater here. I'm the referre. I'm just giving you facts.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Freddy Kreuger is one of the dumbest characters I have seen used on these boards. His fighting skills suck and he has only killed stupid teenagers that usually end up defeating him in the end. He has lost or been defeated in every movie he has ever been in due to plot devices. It's consistent that he losses to plot.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: PIS? Ok. I'm just correcting you.

Can't erase Freddy from existence. He's always reborn in the Dream world. Fact.

It's a fact the bullet paved the way for Darkseid to die. A fact.

Don't know how to properly make a battle thread? Opinion.

"Freddy loses"

Alright, I'm not the debater here. I'm the referre. I'm just giving you facts.

You said the bullet killed Darkseid and then said something completely different. Fact.

There is no one else in this battle for Freddy to access the dreamworld from, once Darkseid BFRs him out and erases him from existence there's no where to be reborn cus he will not have existed at all. Fact.

Putting a character who preys on teenagers and loses due to plot against am immortal who's demise was so complicated and convoluted that even in spirit form he had to be sung to death by superman with the aid of a miracle machine shows how little you know about actually making a good battle thread, and then you decided to insert a way you think freddy can kill darkseid (even though it was clearly wrong). Fact.

Based on the last statement, you can't say you're a ref when you posted this....

fact

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkseid.