• 66 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Kingjohnrocks (2265 posts) - - Show Bio
Dark Phoenix

Morals off, bloodlust on.

Phoenix nor dumbledore can escape the Dream Realm.

Random encounter.

Battle ends in death.

BFR allowed.

Battle takes place in dream world.

Go.

#2 Posted by rpottage (901 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Pheonix telepathically obliterates Freddy.

#3 Posted by Agent9149 (3132 posts) - - Show Bio

Why on earth is the dark phoenix in this battle? Its like putting a squirrel against a lion who has help from a goldfish.

#4 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

@rpottage said:

Proof she can do it in his dream world?

#5 Posted by mk111 (3148 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL STOMP

#6 Posted by Immortal777 (9116 posts) - - Show Bio

Did a new Freddy movie come out or something why all the threads?

#7 Edited by DaAwesome2 (277 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kingjohnrocks:

Her powers aren't just on the physical plane, doggie. She can affect people on the psychic planes too. So Freddy would be in for rude awakening if he thought she was powerless in his "realm". Also she doesn't have to be asleep to go there. She can go into his world and out with no issues. If she even thought he wanted a piece of her, she would go to his world and toy with him and show him how powerless he really is. Then she would pull him into the real world (Don't you DARE try to say she couldn't. Regular people with NO powers have done so) and torture him.

#8 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

@DaAwesome2 said:

@Kingjohnrocks:

Her powers aren't just on the physical plane, doggie. She can affect people on the psychic planes too. So Freddy would be in for rude awakening if he thought she was powerless in his "realm". Also she doesn't have to be asleep to go there. She can go into his world and out with no issues. If she even thought he wanted a piece of her, she would go to his world and toy with him and show him how powerless he really is. Then she would pull him into the real world (Don't you DARE try to say she couldn't. Regular people with NO powers have done so) and torture him.

In this battle, she can NOT pull him into the real world. Period.

Until you show me a feat of Phoenix going into the realm of a dream demon and effortlessly pwning him, I don't believe you.

#9 Posted by rpottage (901 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kingjohnrocks said:

@rpottage said:

Proof she can do it in his dream world?

1) As I've pointed out in previous threads Freddy is useless against anyone who's semi-intelligent and knows how to use Lucid Dreaming properly.

2) Controlling the dream world depends on the mind; which means the mind, while in the dream world, is still seperate from it so he has no defence against her mental powers.

3) She's the world's most powerful telepath, and you've just placed her in a mental world against a man constantly outwitted by very stupid teenagers.

#10 Edited by ImmortalT1000 (3177 posts) - - Show Bio

Please

Freddy Stomps.

Dark Phoenix and Albus Dumbledore cant escape the dream realm based on the OP.

As this guy said.

Online Now

FollowSend a PM

@NeonGameWave said:

@ImmortalT1000: Obsessed? And no Flash does solo (no morals). Your the one who`s obsessed with Freddy by the way.

. Freddy could, blink them into non-existence.

Edited:

#11 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

1) As I've pointed out in previous threads Freddy is useless against anyone who's semi-intelligent and knows how to use Lucid Dreaming properly.

There's no prep, thus no way for Phoenix to know to lucid dream.

2) Controlling the dream world depends on the mind; which means the mind, while in the dream world, is still seperate from it so he has no defence against her mental powers.

In the dream world Freddy can NOT be killed. Period. He can counter her easily by stealing her powers. He is Mr Mxyzptlk in his dream realm. He can turn Dark Phoenix into a comic book.

3) She's the world's most powerful telepath, and you've just placed her in a mental world against a man constantly outwitted by very stupid teenagers.

And in the dream world he killed many of those very stupid teenagers.

#12 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

Freedy Krueger is sooooo overrated, when all he does is lose to little kids. While we have a universal being versuing him.

#13 Edited by InnerVenom123 (29856 posts) - - Show Bio

This is pathetic.

Phoenix destroys.

#14 Posted by mk111 (3148 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123: @jeanroygrant:

I'm with these two.

#15 Posted by rpottage (901 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kingjohnrocks said:

There's no prep, thus no way for Phoenix to know to lucid dream.

In the dream world Freddy can NOT be killed. Period. He can counter her easily by stealing her powers. He is Mr Mxyzptlk in his dream realm. He can turn Dark Phoenix into a comic book.

And in the dream world he killed many of those very stupid teenagers.

She's already lucid dreaming. The entire thing is lucid dreaming which is why anyone with half a brain renders Freddy useless. Hence he only targets very stupid teenagers.

In the dream world he still needs mind; the very mind she obliterates. And no, he's not Myx in the dream world. Myx is a 5th dimensional imp who relies on the interaction of physics between dimensions (such as tesseracting, 4th dimension interacting with the third dimension), Freddy is simply a guy who is Lucid Dreamin and actually using that to his advantage. Anyone can do that; and she has an edge since she's also the most powerful telepath in the world.

Yes, he did; but it required them to be very stupid teenagers. Imagine for a second if they had simply been moderately intelligent teenagers instead of very stupid ones; he'd have gone down much faster.

#16 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3177 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Freedy Krueger is sooooo overrated, when all he does is lose to little kids. While we have a universal being versuing him.

1. Freddy is very underrated on this site.

2. He only lost to kids when he was in the real world where hes Powerless so again people need to stop with this kid beating Freddy argument. They always ended up dying in later films by freddy so that argument i irrelevant.

3. Freddy can copy both of their abilities and depower them.

Freddy stomps.

#17 Posted by NeonGameWave (11583 posts) - - Show Bio

Freddy dies horribly.

#18 Edited by GonnaRain (758 posts) - - Show Bio

Freddy dies, again, in a massive stomp.

I'm sorry, but Freddy was never shown to fight someone not even close to Dark Phoenix's, heck, even Dumbledore's level. He can be overpowered, and he's attacking his victim's mind, so, a Telepath, and one of Jean's level moreover, won't really have a problem against him, adding that she is on her Dark Phoenix form, and has Dumbledore there (he could probably help) then it's a stomp.

#19 Posted by BlackWind (8882 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone doesn't seem to realise how broken cosmic characters are.

#20 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7258 posts) - - Show Bio

You placing a demonic child pedophile versus the cosmic embodiment of life and death in the form of a flaming phoenix, who happens to have no morals? Yeah she obliterates him from existence with nothing but a passing thought. She would then eat Dumbledore and proceed to burn the universe.

#21 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3177 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

You placing a demonic child pedophile versus the cosmic embodiment of life and death in the form of a flaming phoenix, who happens to have no morals? Yeah she obliterates him from existence with nothing but a passing thought. She would then eat Dumbledore and proceed to burn the universe.

Freddy himself Has errased people from existance. He did it in Freddy's Dead. He erased, Carlos, Spencer and John do from existance to where nobody in reality remembered him or heard of him.

Freddy Maggies daughter filed a report on them getting killed and the same cops who arrested John and Carlos...etc.... didnt even remember who they're.

Freddy can Blink Her from existance and copy every powers she has and plus many more that she'll ever dream of.

#22 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7258 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000: your entire argument is based upon a no fallacy limit. Freddy owning teenagers somehow equates to being able to beat an abstract being capable of just mentally ripping him to shreds? Yeah, come back when you can actually debate. He can't duplicate powers. He couldn't even kill Jason until he figured out his weakness to water, and even then he was still unable to kill him. So no, Freddy is going to die, because he has no feats versus cosmic abstracts, let alone people with a mild IQ. Might as well say he stomps LT in dream world, since your post boils down to incoherent babble. Flagging your response.

#23 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

Flagging your response.

Your a bundle of joy aren't you? Can't we have a civilized debate?

#24 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7258 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kingjohnrocks: there is nothing civilized about this thread. I flagged your thread to by the way. There are too many bad threads up anyways. Also you pretty much already had a winner in mind when you made this thread, which is against battle forum rules. You have no transparency in this battle. So no I can't be civilized when I'm surrounded by idiots.

#25 Edited by ImmortalT1000 (3177 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

@ImmortalT1000: your entire argument is based upon a no fallacy limit. Freddy owning teenagers somehow equates to being able to beat an abstract being capable of just mentally ripping him to shreds? Yeah, come back when you can actually debate. He can't duplicate powers. He couldn't even kill Jason until he figured out his weakness to water, and even then he was still unable to kill him. So no, Freddy is going to die, because he has no feats versus cosmic abstracts, let alone people with a mild IQ. Might as well say he stomps LT in dream world, since your post boils down to incoherent babble. Flagging your response.

I am giving actual feats, Have you not seen a Freddy movie? i'm guessing not or you just hate him and ignore all his high feats. Him beatng teens is no argument for the fact hes the god of the dream world. Yes Freddy can duplicate powers, hes done it before. Hes turned a kid into a nintendo game, hes turned the world into a junkyard, he shapeshifted a kid into a comic book and chopped him down like a treee.

What are you talking about he couldnt kill Jason Dark Phoenix couldnt either you know why? Cause Jason is Immortal.

Freddy kicked Jasons ass in both the dream world and reality world, Jason had to have help from two teenagers cause he obviously couldnt do the Job on his own. Freddys weakness is fire and he got hit with that many of times in the real world and still didnt die.

Freddy is also immortal, he never dies, he can be KO'd yes, but killed? NO............. Freddy controlls reality, warping and magic in the dream world.

Go ahead and flag because you can be reasoned nor do you have any knowledge on Freddy.

Freddy turned Jason back into a Baby, he will turn her into dust.

He can copy powers shown in Freddy vs Jason when he brough water down on Jason.

Freddy stomps.

Edit: you're flagged too for having no knowledge on Freddy.

#26 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3177 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kingjohnrocks said:

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

Flagging your response.

Your a bundle of joy aren't you? Can't we have a civilized debate?

He is a flat out troll and has no knowledge on Freddy or simply hates him. Either way its not worth it.

#27 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7258 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000: The Phoenix is immortal and takes the enbodiment of a phoenix. A creature composed of fire. So seriously you are being a troll.

And once again I ask you to name an abstract entity that Freddy has defeated. Just name one. Until you can provide me one, there is no reason to believe anything you say.

No fallacy limit is not a proper way to debate.

#28 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

there is nothing civilized about this thread

I didn't know a thread could be civilized, I thought the debate ON the thread was to be civilized.

I flagged your thread to by the way.

I have more things to worry about then someone flagging a battle that carried on good debate.

There are too many bad threads up anyways

Flag all of them til you reach your limit?

Also you pretty much already had a winner in mind when you made this thread

I did? I thought I wanted objective debate on a real world reality warper and a dream god reality warper fighting eachother.

which is against battle forum rules.

Well aware of the rules.

You have no transparency in this battle.

Whatever.

So no I can't be civilized when I'm surrounded by idiots.

Thank you for your high level argument. Come again!

#29 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3177 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

The Phoenix is immortal and takes the enbodiment of a phoenix. A creature composed of fire. So seriously you are being a troll.

Freddy is immortal too and you say Freddy never showed to copy powers? He's god of the dream world, he can do whatever he wants. I'm not being a troll. you are calling me a troll to flaim and be ignorant cause you obviously cant respect anyone elses point of view and thats why no one respects yours.

And once again I ask you to name an abstract entity that Freddy has defeated. Just name one. Until you can provide me one, there is no reason to believe anything you say.

Ok, so just cause he hasnt faught one means he cant beat her? Not true. In the Dream world, he can copy her powers and teleport her powers away. He's done that before, he forced Nancy to burn herself before.

No fallacy limit is not a proper way to debate.

Whatever you say.

#30 Posted by darkelf35 (552 posts) - - Show Bio

This immortal guy...Free entertainment read his posts and LOL

#31 Posted by pea55 (387 posts) - - Show Bio

Freddy is basically TOAA/ Presence in the Dream World. It's actually his game, his rule, his desires in his mind. This is an unfair fight to almost anyone.
NOW PLEASE STOP IT WITH THE FREDDY THREADS!!!!!

#32 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3296 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix stomps so hard it's not even funny...and I really don't like the PF.

What now? Freddy vs Living Tribunal?

#33 Posted by The Stegman (29618 posts) - - Show Bio

Man, Freddy is getting some attention in the battles lately. 

#34 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3296 posts) - - Show Bio

Freddy fetish I guess...

#35 Edited by GonnaRain (758 posts) - - Show Bio

IIRC, Freddy copies other Dream Powers, there is no proof he could actually copy other kind of abilities, specially one of a cosmic entity. Also, if regular horny teenagers can pull their ground against him, even in the Dream World, using their own abilities, someone like the Dark Phoenix would simply obliterate him. Both Dumbledore and Jean Grey could even take him out of the Dream World to finish him (not that it's actually needed) just like pretty much every teenager did.

#36 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

He rules in the dream world, he is the TOAA of it, he is the Mr Mxyzptlk of it. You are saying Freddy is weak, which he is not.

#37 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3296 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kingjohnrocks said:

He rules in the dream world, he is the TOAA of it, he is the Mr Mxyzptlk of it. You are saying Freddy is weak, which he is not.

If he is so powerful, why he lost to teenagers? >_>

Also, he isn't omnipotent in Dream World, so, he's not even close to TOAA.

#38 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

You show 1 or 2 bad showings against teenagers pathetic? He has murdered many teenagers, only time they defeated him is if they pulled him into the real world. He was caught off guard.

He is omnipotent in the DW. He can do anything in it, to anyone. He can turn them into comicbooks (simillar to what Mxyzptlk can do) he can turn them into a cockroach, a tree and then cut it down. Why didn't he do that to Jason? Because he found Jason's fear and almost drowned him.

Freddy is omnipotent in the DW, no denying it at all.

#39 Edited by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3296 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kingjohnrocks said:

You show 1 or 2 bad showings against teenagers pathetic? He has murdered many teenagers, only time they defeated him is if they pulled him into the real world. He was caught off guard.

He is omnipotent in the DW. He can do anything in it, to anyone. He can turn them into comicbooks (simillar to what Mxyzptlk can do) he can turn them into a cockroach, a tree and then cut it down. Why didn't he do that to Jason? Because he found Jason's fear and almost drowned him.

Freddy is omnipotent in the DW, no denying it at all.

He's nigh omnipotent at DW, if he was fully omnipotent, no matter where, he would be..you know..unbeatable.

I don't care that much about PF to show her/it/his feats, wait 'til a Marvel fanboy shows up, or..use this

But, whatever makes you sleep at night.

#40 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3177 posts) - - Show Bio

@GonnaRain said:

IIRC, Freddy copies other Dream Powers, there is no proof he could actually copy other kind of abilities, specially one of a cosmic entity. Also, if regular horny teenagers can pull their ground against him, even in the Dream World, using their own abilities, someone like the Dark Phoenix would simply obliterate him. Both Dumbledore and Jean Grey could even take him out of the Dream World to finish him (not that it's actually needed) just like pretty much every teenager did.

Freddy is god of the dream world. He can have any powers he wants. He's erassed people from existance with a Blink of an eye....... Regular teens never beat Freddy in the dream world with their own abilities. I would love to see proof of that.... Everytime Freddy got defeated it was in the reality world where hes powerless. Even when the specific teens did beat him, Freddy still never died and ended up killing them at the end of the film which was shown In Elm Street 2..........

Freddy could copy her powers, plus she will be powerless in the Dream World, It's Freddys world, what goes on goes on if he allows it, He controlls reality, warping and magic...etc...... hes a reality warper...... Unless DP fights FK in the real world, then she stands no chance at all, especially if Freddy didnt toy with her like he did to the teens that beat him, If Freddy actually goes for the kill like he did when he killed those teens in later films, Dark Phoenix would get stomps effortlessly and quickly........

#41 Posted by darkelf35 (552 posts) - - Show Bio

I think albus alone would be enough

#42 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3177 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kingjohnrocks said:

You do realise that teens only beat Freddy under circumstances?

1. Freddy didnt actually go for the kill, he toy'd with them and the teens brought him into reality world and used prep to beat him and Freddy mainly still didnt die, he came back for revenge either later in that film or the following film and you know what happened to those teens when Freddy got Revenge on them? They didnt even last half as long as they did in the previous film they beat him in because Freddy didnt toy with them, he put his mind to it and went for the kill....... So really teens beating him is an invalid argument........ I dont know why people cant figure thi stuff out/

2. In the Dream World, everything goes he way he wants it too....... So will Dark Phoenix have her powers in the dream world? Only if Freddy allows her too...... Now her being immortal would make it a stalemate as far as a death match goes, but Fighting wise, she wouldnt stand a chance, Freddy could have her way with her like he had his way with Jason.

#43 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3296 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000 said:

@Kingjohnrocks said:

1. Freddy didnt actually go for the kill, he toy'd with them and the teens brought him into reality world and used prep to beat him and Freddy mainly still didnt die, he came back for revenge either later in that film or the following film and you know what happened to those teens when Freddy got Revenge on them? They didnt even last half as long as they did in the previous film they beat him in because Freddy didnt toy with them, he put his mind to it and went for the kill....... So really teens beating him is an invalid argument........ I dont know why people cant figure thi stuff out/

2. In the Dream World, everything goes he way he wants it too....... So will Dark Phoenix have her powers in the dream world? Only if Freddy allows her too...... Now her being immortal would make it a stalemate as far as a death match goes, but Fighting wise, she wouldnt stand a chance, Freddy could have her way with her like he had his way with Jason.

Read a thing or two about the fire bird, I hate it too, but, she's too strong for Freddy.

Now, if you excuse me, I'll jump off a build for saying that PF wins.

#44 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3177 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000 said:

@Kingjohnrocks said:

Read a thing or two about the fire bird, I hate it too, but, she's too strong for Freddy.

Now, if you excuse me, I'll jump off a build for saying that PF wins.

I know about the fire bird thing and she will be strong if Freddy allows her too. Freddy can blink her powers from existance.

Strength will be useless against Freddy...... Kincaid in one of the vids I posted on another thread has superior strength, he pushed a car and it fell right on Freddy, it did no good at all and Freddy turned the world into a junkyard, trapped him with ease and killed him off.

Almost anyone can get owned by Freddy in the dream world, especially if Freddy doesnt toy with em and goes for the kill.... He can have his way with pretty much anybody......

#45 Edited by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3296 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000: But when Freddy faced someone so powerful?

And...if PF can bust galaxies like they were nothing, I don't think she needs strength.

#46 Posted by Kurupted13 (241 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

@Kingjohnrocks: there is nothing civilized about this thread. I flagged your thread to by the way. There are too many bad threads up anyways. Also you pretty much already had a winner in mind when you made this thread, which is against battle forum rules. You have no transparency in this battle. So no I can't be civilized when I'm surrounded by idiots.

well said.

#47 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3177 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000: But when Freddy faced someone so powerful?

And...if PF can bust galaxies like they were nothing, I don't think she needs strength.

The Dream warrios in elm street 3 had superior powers, Kincaid had superior strength to move cars and bend metal chairs and so forth. Will was the Wizard Master in the dream world in elm street 3...... He could take electrical powers and tear up almost anybody magically and he got floored by Freddy with ease. Now no he nor were any of the dream warriors as powerful as Dark Phoenix, but Freddy not fighting anyone on her level is no question or the fact, The Dream world is all in Freddy's mind, it goes his way......

#48 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3296 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000: We'll have to agree to disagree then.

#49 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3177 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000: We'll have to agree to disagree then.

Alright. Fair enough.

#50 Posted by Bo88gdan (5379 posts) - - Show Bio

Dumbledore>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Freddy

Dark Phoenix>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Freddy

This is a spite