Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#1  Edited By GR2Blackout
Carnage
Carnage
Freddy
Freddy

I don't think it's been done. I mean, I checked.

So, the two crazies battle to the death

• In character
  • Morals on
  • Win by death
  • Location is some random nightmare
  • Carnage has full knowledge on Freddy
deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By deadpoolrules

I say Black Chicken Head wins

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Bane_of_sith

If carnage enters the dream world he is not escaping...no one beats Freddy on his turf

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TERMINATORXX

Since the fight takes place in the dream world freddy stomps... Hes the king...

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Bane_of_sith said:

If carnage enters the dream world he is not escaping...no one beats Freddy on his turf

Except teenagers...

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GR2Blackout

@jeanroygrant said:

@Bane_of_sith said:

Except teenagers...

My point exactly. Carnage > Teenagers > Freddy.

Freddy still has a good chance, though, I'm not saying Carnage stomps.

allfornot2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By allfornot2

@GR2Blackout

• Morals on

Morals? These two? Morals?

Well Freddy is a reality warper, but he's never used that effectively enough to kill all the teenagers in his movies. Carnage gets it.

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for venomsapprentice
venomsapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By venomsapprentice

Carnage would be freddy's biggest nightmare.

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By GR2Blackout

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

?

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jeanroygrant

@GR2Blackout said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Bane_of_sith said:

Except teenagers...

It's stalemate. Carnage can't kill Freedy, because he can't die, and Freedy can't hurt Carnage.

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GR2Blackout

@jeanroygrant said:

@GR2Blackout said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Bane_of_sith said:

Except teenagers...

It's stalemate. Carnage can't kill Freedy, because he can't die, and Freedy can't hurt Carnage.

Heh... "Freedy".

I don't mean to be a jerk, I mean, typos happen all the time, but it just sounds so funny if you say it out loud.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jeanroygrant

@GR2Blackout said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@GR2Blackout said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Bane_of_sith said:

Except teenagers...

Heh... "Freedy".

I don't mean to be a jerk, I mean, typos happen all the time, but it just sounds so funny if you say it out loud.

LOL

Soul_Rebel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Soul_Rebel

Didn't Freddy somehow learn of the water weakness for Jason, couldn't he do the same thing to carnage with sonics and fire?

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@jeanroygrant said:

@Bane_of_sith said:

Except teenagers...

Exactly.

Avatar image for speedforcespider
SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

@venomsapprentice said:

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By nick_hero22

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@venomsapprentice said:

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Bane_of_sith said:
He begs to differ: 

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

I hate when people come on a Freddy thread and say ''such and such'' beats Freddy cause Teenagers do it, it's ABC logic and frankly it's a weak argument. 

Yes, teenagers beat Freddy, but that's because the teens either  
A . Have some type of special power/connection with Freddy, like Alice in Nightmare 4 or Jesse in Nightmare 2
B. Have access to the outside world, like Neil in Nightmare 3 
C. Wake up and drags Freddy to the real world, as seen in the first Nightmare or in Freddy vs Jason 

and guess what? Carnage has none of this. In the Dream World Freddy is nearly omnipotent, he can look into a person's mind, find their deepest darkest fears and make them reality, he can look for a weakness, whether it be physical, mental or emotional and exploit it to the fullest, you can't run from him, you can't hide from him, and no matter what your powers may be in the real world, unless they pertain to dreams, he can strip them away. A good example of this is when he took away Jason Voorhees' healing factor and nearly killed the immortal.  

Freddy wins.

Typhion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Typhion

@The Stegman said:

I hate when people come on a Freddy thread and say ''such and such'' beats Freddy cause Teenagers do it, it's ABC logic and frankly it's a weak argument. Yes, teenagers beat Freddy, but that's because the teens either A . Have some type of special power/connection with Freddy, like Alice in Nightmare 4 or Jesse in Nightmare 2B. Have access to the outside world, like Neil in Nightmare 3 C. Wake up and drags Freddy to the real world, as seen in the first Nightmare or in Freddy vs Jason and guess what? Carnage has none of this. In the Dream World Freddy is nearly omnipotent, he can look into a person's mind, find their deepest darkest fears and make them reality, he can look for a weakness, whether it be physical, mental or emotional and exploit it to the fullest, you can't run from him, you can't hide from him, and no matter what your powers may be in the real world, unless they pertain to dreams, he can strip them away. A good example of this is when he took away Jason Voorhees' healing factor and nearly killed the immortal. Freddy wins.
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@The Stegman said:

I hate when people come on a Freddy thread and say ''such and such'' beats Freddy cause Teenagers do it, it's ABC logic and frankly it's a weak argument. Yes, teenagers beat Freddy, but that's because the teens either A . Have some type of special power/connection with Freddy, like Alice in Nightmare 4 or Jesse in Nightmare 2B. Have access to the outside world, like Neil in Nightmare 3 C. Wake up and drags Freddy to the real world, as seen in the first Nightmare or in Freddy vs Jason and guess what? Carnage has none of this. In the Dream World Freddy is nearly omnipotent, he can look into a person's mind, find their deepest darkest fears and make them reality, he can look for a weakness, whether it be physical, mental or emotional and exploit it to the fullest, you can't run from him, you can't hide from him, and no matter what your powers may be in the real world, unless they pertain to dreams, he can strip them away. A good example of this is when he took away Jason Voorhees' healing factor and nearly killed the immortal. Freddy wins.

I fail to see why Carnage can't do this.

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

No offense, but fights like this seem kind of dumb. personal opinion.

Doombot_666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Doombot_666

I could see Freddy possessing Carnage or taking control of the Carnage symbiote kind of like the way he possessed Jesse in Nightmare on Elm Street 2. I bet when he kills Carnage, the symbiote would consider him to be a better host, that is if it would be possible for a demon-possessed ghost to play host to a homicidal alien symbiote. It sounds pretty awesome to me.

Back to the battle, the x-factor here is the symbiote. Who knows how Freddy would interact with that part of Carnage's consciousness? Maybe it would help Carnage gain control over the dream world by virtue of Freddy's inability to comprehend it, maybe it would betray Carnage after deciding that Freddy would make a better host if possible, maybe it wouldn't really factor in the fight aside from manifesting as some kind of impotent alien hunger. Anyway, I think 9 out of 10 times Freddy wins this because Carnage has no reliable defense in this battle.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By NeonGameWave

If Carnage manages to get Freddy out of the Dream World, then its game over for Freddy. Carnage will massacre him.

The only problem that Carnage is going to have to deal with is Freddy's reality warping in which he would exploit his weaknesses

DanteKesha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason did so. If he loses to Jason, then he loses to Carnage. Carnage is stronger than Spiderman and Venom combined has stronger webbing than Spiderman, the Spidersense and better reflexes and agility than an Olympic athlete. So, he could weaken Freddy with little effort, like shooting webbing into his mouth while he is talking, to distract him, or webbing in the eyes, dodging the claws.

Deadknight999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Freddy Stomps