Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Erik
@_R_ said:
@Erik said:
Deadpool easily wins. 
not if freddy gets in his head and his dreams than deadpool is screwed! freddy krueger is God in the dream world.
Does not matter. Freddy has no way to kill or even harm Deadpool. 
_R_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By _R_
@Erik said:
@_R_ said:
@Erik said:
Deadpool easily wins. 
not if freddy gets in his head and his dreams than deadpool is screwed! freddy krueger is God in the dream world.

um yes it does matter i'd like some logics and detail on how deadpools gonna defeat freddy. jason was invencible and he still got his ass beat by freddy not only in the dream world,but when freddy was in the real world as well. freddy is powerless in the real world and still was beating jason like a punching bag left and right. so you can't tell me deadpool has a chance.
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By PikminMania
@Mikepool: Remind me what deadpool could actually do to hurt Freddy?
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Erik
@_R_ said:
@Erik said:
@_R_ said:
@Erik said:
Deadpool easily wins. 
um yes it does matter i'd like some logics and detail on how deadpools gonna defeat freddy. jason was invencible and he still got his ass beat by freddy not only in the dream world,but when freddy was in the real world as well. freddy is powerless in the real world and still was beating jason like a punching bag left and right. so you can't tell me deadpool has a chance.
Jason is not invincible and neither is Freddy. Freddy has been defeated plenty of times to prove that and so has Jason. As you stated, Freddy is powerless in the real world. Deadpool is not. In the real world, Deadpool puts Freddy down fast and hard. In the dream world, Freddy has no way to harm Deadpool. 
_R_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By _R_
@Erik said:
@_R_ said:
@Erik said:
@_R_ said:
@Erik said:
Deadpool easily wins. 
Jason is not invincible and neither is Freddy. Freddy has been defeated plenty of times to prove that and so has Jason. As you stated, Freddy is powerless in the real world. Deadpool is not. In the real world, Deadpool puts Freddy down fast and hard. In the dream world, Freddy has no way to harm Deadpool. 

Wrong. freddy never died in nightmare on elm street 1 and 2 he was still alive. 

1. first movie nancy thought she had freddy killed and then at last 20 seconds of the film freddy traps her and her old friends freddy killed in a car. 

2. in the second film same thing happened those teenagers that thought they killed him were wrong he still appeared at the end of them film in the school bus and killed them. 

3. freddy continously comes back regardless of what you do to him. freddy is from hell he cant die. 

Jason 

1. a zombie can't die. 

2. freddy had his head chopped off and still lived. 

in the dream world you think deadpool is gonna win? WHAT? dude did you even see freddy vs jason? freddy was moving jason and slamming him on the ground,walls,ceilings,balconys with his mind. in dream world deadpool would get owned!!! freddy is GOD in the dream world not even superman would last. freddy can have his way with anyone or anything he wants so in that case deadpool doesn't stand a chance. again freddy can move things with just his mind and not physically have to do it.
The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#56  Edited By The_Assassin_
@PikminMania: Well considering that Deadpool could easily avoid Freddie's attacks if he wanted, is a trained killer and would drive him completely and utterly bonkers.... It not unreasonable to think Wade would kill him with his own Claws...
Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57  Edited By Stompa
@PikminMania said:
@Stompa: As much as I'd love to say that works alright there is a problem... the entire comment. Deadpool was scared silly when he had to confront the Hulk, and usually gets scared by a LOT of stuff.
And on the other side he jumps into very dangerous situations and tells the reader he will come out of it unharmed cause he is the main character of the book so there is nothing that could happen to him.......i think it depends if this happens in his own series or somewhere else.......
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Erik
@_R_ said:

@Erik said:

@_R_ said:
@Erik said:
@_R_ said:
@Erik said:
Deadpool easily wins. 
Wrong. freddy never died in nightmare on elm street 1 and 2 he was still alive.  1. first movie nancy thought she had freddy killed and then at last 20 seconds of the film freddy traps her and her old friends freddy killed in a car.  2. in the second film same thing happened those teenagers that thought they killed him were wrong he still appeared at the end of them film in the school bus and killed them.  3. freddy continously comes back regardless of what you do to him. freddy is from hell he cant die.   Jason  1. a zombie can't die.  2. freddy had his head chopped off and still lived.  in the dream world you think deadpool is gonna win? WHAT? dude did you even see freddy vs jason? freddy was moving jason and slamming him on the ground,walls,ceilings,balconys with his mind. in dream world deadpool would get owned!!! freddy is GOD in the dream world not even superman would last. freddy can have his way with anyone or anything he wants so in that case deadpool doesn't stand a chance. again freddy can move things with just his mind and not physically have to do it.
Freddy does not need to die to be defeated. He is defeated every single movie. Even in Freddy vs Jason he is defeated.  

Do you honestly believe that a guy that willingly throws himself into a swarm of frenzied sharks just for giggles is going to be "owned" by being thrown against the walls and ceiling? Are you even listening to yourself. Freddy loses power when his opponent does not fear him. Well seeing as how Deadpool has been trying to commit suicide for years now, I doubt Freddy holds anything over Deadpool that could possibly cause mortal fear. Especially when Deadpool has been cursed with immortality.  

You obviously do not know anything about Deadpool and are clearly wanking Freddy. 
_R_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By _R_
@Erik said:
@_R_ said:

@Erik said:

@_R_ said:
@Erik said:
@_R_ said:
@Erik said:
Deadpool easily wins. 
Wrong. freddy never died in nightmare on elm street 1 and 2 he was still alive.  1. first movie nancy thought she had freddy killed and then at last 20 seconds of the film freddy traps her and her old friends freddy killed in a car.  2. in the second film same thing happened those teenagers that thought they killed him were wrong he still appeared at the end of them film in the school bus and killed them.  3. freddy continously comes back regardless of what you do to him. freddy is from hell he cant die.   Jason  1. a zombie can't die.  2. freddy had his head chopped off and still lived.  in the dream world you think deadpool is gonna win? WHAT? dude did you even see freddy vs jason? freddy was moving jason and slamming him on the ground,walls,ceilings,balconys with his mind. in dream world deadpool would get owned!!! freddy is GOD in the dream world not even superman would last. freddy can have his way with anyone or anything he wants so in that case deadpool doesn't stand a chance. again freddy can move things with just his mind and not physically have to do it.
Freddy does not need to die to be defeated. He is defeated every single movie. Even in Freddy vs Jason he is defeated.   Do you honestly believe that a guy that willingly throws himself into a swarm of frenzied sharks just for giggles is going to be "owned" by being thrown against the walls and ceiling? Are you even listening to yourself. Freddy loses power when his opponent does not fear him. Well seeing as how Deadpool has been trying to commit suicide for years now, I doubt Freddy holds anything over Deadpool that could possibly cause mortal fear. Especially when Deadpool has been cursed with immortality.   You obviously do not know anything about Deadpool and are clearly wanking Freddy. 

freddy never died at the end of every freddy movie he was always still alive. he regenerates over and over again. jason didn't fear freddy at all and freddy was still able to enter his mind. in freddy vs jason freddy didn't get defeated. jason had help from a couple of teenagers so really it was that lori if i remember correctly that took jasons machette and cut freddys head off because jason was to stupid to do it on his own. so no the battle between freddy and jason no jason never ever ever EVER defeat freddy so don't give me that. 

obvoulsy you aint seen a freddy movie a day in your life and you're just trolling.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Erik
@_R_ said: 
freddy never died at the end of every freddy movie he was always still alive. he regenerates over and over again. jason didn't fear freddy at all and freddy was still able to enter his mind. in freddy vs jason freddy didn't get defeated. jason had help from a couple of teenagers so really it was that lori if i remember correctly that took jasons machette and cut freddys head off because jason was to stupid to do it on his own. so no the battle between freddy and jason no jason never ever ever EVER defeat freddy so don't give me that.  obvoulsy you aint seen a freddy movie a day in your life and you're just trolling.
I am sorry. I was unaware that I was dealing with someone that had a reading comprehension disability. I never said Freddy had to die. LOL in fact, I said the very opposite in my last post. And yes, Freddy was defeated in Freddy vs Jason regardless of the how. Entering someone's mind does not mean he actually was able to do much, just like he was unable to do much to several people once certain circumstances were met throughout his franchise.  

If by trolling, you mean successfully discrediting your poorly constructed argument, I am inclined to agree.
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#61  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

guys....seriously? i like Deadpool, hes a cool guy, and he would own freddy in the real world, but there is no way in this hell or the next that he's beating Freddy in the dream world. Freddy is nearly omnipotent in his world, he can literally alter reality, he can be everywhere at once, he can transform his body into anything his imagination sees fit, he can heal from injuries as if they were nothing, he can find even the bravest person's fears and exploit them, he gains super strength, speed, and telekinesis.  i don't care how crazy deadpool is, he's not beating Freddy 

_R_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By _R_
@Erik said:
@_R_ said: 
freddy never died at the end of every freddy movie he was always still alive. he regenerates over and over again. jason didn't fear freddy at all and freddy was still able to enter his mind. in freddy vs jason freddy didn't get defeated. jason had help from a couple of teenagers so really it was that lori if i remember correctly that took jasons machette and cut freddys head off because jason was to stupid to do it on his own. so no the battle between freddy and jason no jason never ever ever EVER defeat freddy so don't give me that.  obvoulsy you aint seen a freddy movie a day in your life and you're just trolling.
I am sorry. I was unaware that I was dealing with someone that had a reading comprehension disability. I never said Freddy had to die. LOL in fact, I said the very opposite in my last post. And yes, Freddy was defeated in Freddy vs Jason regardless of the how. Entering someone's mind does not mean he actually was able to do much, just like he was unable to do much to several people once certain circumstances were met throughout his franchise.   If by trolling, you mean successfully discrediting your poorly constructed argument, I am inclined to agree.

I believe i responded to your last post perfectly fine the only one with a disability would probably be you. seeing you don't even react to most of the logics i've used about freddy. no freddy never got defeated. he got his head chopped off and still didn't die. you saying he got defeated is just as stupid as me saying "Freddy defeated jason when he cut jasons fingers off"  the only one with a disability on here is you.  freddy defeated jason rather you admitted it or not. jason isn't the one who was smart enough to pick that machette up and cut his head off. jason had to have help from a couple of teenagers for god sake. freddy got his head cut off while he was in the real world and still didnt die. dream world deadpools owned terribly that its incredibly sad.
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By PikminMania
@Mikepool: How on earth could Deadpool dodge a reality manipulator.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Erik
@_R_ said:
@Erik said:
@_R_ said: 
I am sorry. I was unaware that I was dealing with someone that had a reading comprehension disability. I never said Freddy had to die. LOL in fact, I said the very opposite in my last post. And yes, Freddy was defeated in Freddy vs Jason regardless of the how. Entering someone's mind does not mean he actually was able to do much, just like he was unable to do much to several people once certain circumstances were met throughout his franchise.   If by trolling, you mean successfully discrediting your poorly constructed argument, I am inclined to agree.
I believe i responded to your last post perfectly fine the only one with a disability would probably be you. seeing you don't even react to most of the logics i've used about freddy. no freddy never got defeated. he got his head chopped off and still didn't die. you saying he got defeated is just as stupid as me saying "Freddy defeated jason when he cut jasons fingers off"  the only one with a disability on here is you.  freddy defeated jason rather you admitted it or not. jason isn't the one who was smart enough to pick that machette up and cut his head off. jason had to have help from a couple of teenagers for god sake. freddy got his head cut off while he was in the real world and still didnt die. dream world deadpools owned terribly that its incredibly sad.
We both know you are lying.  

"logics"? Lol 

Again, Freddy does not need to die to be defeated.  

Freddy was the loser at the end of the film. He was defeated. Again, the how he was defeated does not matter. He clearly is not the god you are trying to make him out to be.  

Okay, tell you what. You can win this thread by using your "logics" to tell me how Freddy is going to kill a super powered individual who has no fear of death or torture ad often is a willing participant of both just for fun. And then tell me what is stopping Deadpool from pulling Freddy into the real world and cutting him down immediately. 
_R_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By _R_
@Erik said:
@_R_ said:
@Erik said:
@_R_ said: 
We both know you are lying.   "logics"? Lol  Again, Freddy does not need to die to be defeated.   Freddy was the loser at the end of the film. He was defeated. Again, the how he was defeated does not matter. He clearly is not the god you are trying to make him out to be.   Okay, tell you what. You can win this thread by using your "logics" to tell me how Freddy is going to kill a super powered individual who has no fear of death or torture ad often is a willing participant of both just for fun. And then tell me what is stopping Deadpool from pulling Freddy into the real world and cutting him down immediately. 

Well you said deadpools tried to commit suicide left and right. well then he would start fearing freddy then freddy would have the power more to get in his dreams and in the dream world freddys the lord. he will torment deadpool to where he will fight to stay awake like all the others did.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Erik
@_R_ said: 
Well you said deadpools tried to commit suicide left and right. well then he would start fearing freddy then freddy would have the power more to get in his dreams and in the dream world freddys the lord. he will torment deadpool to where he will fight to stay awake like all the others did.
He would not start fearing Freddy. Freddy has no way to cause Deadpool fear. Deadpool is not trying to commit suicide because he is afraid, he does it because he is in love with Death and is bored with life.  

Freddy is going to torment Deadpool? Deadpool tortures himself all the time. In fact, it is highly likely that Deadpool will end up causing Freddy mental agony just by refusing to leave Freddy alone. 
_R_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By _R_
@Erik said:
@_R_ said: 
He would not start fearing Freddy. Freddy has no way to cause Deadpool fear. Deadpool is not trying to commit suicide because he is afraid, he does it because he is in love with Death and is bored with life.   Freddy is going to torment Deadpool? Deadpool tortures himself all the time. In fact, it is highly likely that Deadpool will end up causing Freddy mental agony just by refusing to leave Freddy alone. 

freddy has the power to take the forms of other humans so he could go at deadpool as a hot woman,fool him and tie him to a bed like he did that kid in the 3rd film. freddy can also go invisible and beat deadpools ass for ever and ever.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Erik
@_R_ said: 
freddy has the power to take the forms of other humans so he could go at deadpool as a hot woman,fool him and tie him to a bed like he did that kid in the 3rd film. freddy can also go invisible and beat deadpools ass for ever and ever.
Do you have any idea how much fun Deadpool would be having in either of your scenarios? He would literally never shut up. Understand this, Deadpool is a joke character. Similar to Squirrel Girl and Lobo.
_R_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By _R_
@Erik said:
@_R_ said: 
Do you have any idea how much fun Deadpool would be having in either of your scenarios? He would literally never shut up. Understand this, Deadpool is a joke character. Similar to Squirrel Girl and Lobo.

Ok you bring that up and have no way of thinking of how deadpool can defeat freddy hm ok.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Erik
@_R_ said:
@Erik said:
@_R_ said: 
Ok you bring that up and have no way of thinking of how deadpool can defeat freddy hm ok.
He pulls Freddy into the real world, then cuts Freddy's head off. The end. 
_R_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By _R_
@Erik said:
@_R_ said:
@Erik said:
@_R_ said: 
He pulls Freddy into the real world, then cuts Freddy's head off. The end. 

crushing freddys head would do it probably thats what jason should of done,but nm hes stupid. if deadpool can get freddy out of the dreamworld maybe he will be smart enough to crush freddys head into pieces some how who knows. anyways im done wasting my time on this thread have fun.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Erik

Go Deadpool. 

Comicfan47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#76  Edited By Comicfan47
@Erik: Agreed, Deadpool would beat the crap out of Freddy..........
slick23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By slick23

Freddy wish he never appears as a nightmare when he encounters Deadpool.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By PikminMania
@Enzeru said:
@PikminMania said:
Well, in all of the movies the stupid kids managed to escape Freddy more then once. I'm seeing the super-trained mercenary and explosive-prep-master Deadpool being able to pull off a better show then the kids did.
The only reason those stupid kids do it is because they know him long enough to find his weakness. Besides even Nancy in the first movie didn't escape him.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Erik

Deadpool. 

_R_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By _R_

freddy stomps!
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@PikminMania:  

@Enzeru said: 

@PikminMania said: 
Well, in all of the movies the stupid kids managed to escape Freddy more then once. I'm seeing the super-trained mercenary and explosive-prep-master Deadpool being able to pull off a better show then the kids did.
The only reason those stupid kids do it is because they know him long enough to find his weakness. Besides even Nancy in the first movie didn't escape him.
Agreed, people's main arguments for how someone can beat Freddy, or Jason, or any horror movie villain is "oh teenagers did it, so why can't Deadpool? or Wolverine" yeah i like to call that MIS movie induced stupidity, i mean in the real world those kids would all have died very very quickly, there's no way they would be able to stop Freddy, the only reason they do it in the movies is because it's just that, a movie, take both Freddy with his powerset, and Deadpool with his, and let them duke it out, then freddy can literally beat him hundreds of different ways
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By PikminMania
@The Stegman said:
@PikminMania:  

@Enzeru said: 

@PikminMania said: 
Agreed, people's main arguments for how someone can beat Freddy, or Jason, or any horror movie villain is "oh teenagers did it, so why can't Deadpool? or Wolverine" yeah i like to call that MIS movie induced stupidity, i mean in the real world those kids would all have died very very quickly, there's no way they would be able to stop Freddy, the only reason they do it in the movies is because it's just that, a movie, take both Freddy with his powerset, and Deadpool with his, and let them duke it out, then freddy can literally beat him hundreds of different ways
Thanks.. I'm glad someone understands!
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Erik
@The Stegman@PikminMania:  
No. Freddy has absolutely no way to beat Deadpool. MIS? I guess that means that every movie with Freddy in it is utter garbage then. 
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@Erik: No, it just means every movie Freddy has been in,or any movie where kids beat a supernatural supremely powerful being, has a bad ending 

and there's no way he can beat him? how about disentergrating every one of Deadpool's cells? igniting him on fire faster than it will take for him to heal, systematically shutting down his healing factor and let the cancer kill him, trap him in his own personal nightmare (contrary to popular belief, deadpool does fear things, he fears being alone, in his series he wants to be a hero, he wants to be liked) he can turn Deadpool into a bug and keep him in a jar. in reality there's no way Deadpool can beat freddy other than pulling him out of the dream world, and even then, it won't be permanent as he seems to come back after that
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Erik
@The Stegman said:
@Erik: No, it just means every movie Freddy has been in,or any movie where kids beat a supernatural supremely powerful being, has a bad ending  and there's no way he can beat him? how about disentergrating every one of Deadpool's cells? igniting him on fire faster than it will take for him to heal, systematically shutting down his healing factor and let the cancer kill him, trap him in his own personal nightmare (contrary to popular belief, deadpool does fear things, he fears being alone, in his series he wants to be a hero, he wants to be liked) he can turn Deadpool into a bug and keep him in a jar. in reality there's no way Deadpool can beat freddy other than pulling him out of the dream world, and even then, it won't be permanent as he seems to come back after that
You cannot have it both ways. Either Freddy has multiple ways of being defeated or the movies are garbage and should be disregarded entirely in favor of fan fiction. 
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By PikminMania
@Erik: So how do you expect Freddy to lose exactly? I mean, he is just about omnipotent in the Dreamworld.
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@Erik: what i'm saying is, in practicality, Freddy shouldn't have been beaten by teenagers, but ok, let's for the sake of argument say that he CAN be defeated like in the films, Deadpool (while in the dream world) has NO way of defeating him
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Erik
@PikminMania said:
@Erik: So how do you expect Freddy to lose exactly? I mean, he is just about omnipotent in the Dreamworld.
Several ways actually. Deadpool can beat him at his own game in the dream world, he can pull Freddy into the real world where he is powerless, he can simply just not shut up and drive Freddy insane with anger.  

@The Stegman said:
@Erik: what i'm saying is, in practicality, Freddy shouldn't have been beaten by teenagers, but ok, let's for the sake of argument say that he CAN be defeated like in the films, Deadpool (while in the dream world) has NO way of defeating him
Sure he does. Deadpool's mind is a proverbial mousetrap for would-be mental killers. And assuming that fails (it will not) Deadpool just will not die. 
DarthRahl90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By DarthRahl90

Why do people not get that Freddy has all the control in Dream World.  Deadpool can't do anything to put him down in there.  If he figures out that he has to pull him out of the Dream World and succeeds in doing that then yeah he would be able to win, but I doubt he would figure it out in time.  All Freddy has to do on the other hand is figure out ONE fear of Deadpool's (everybody has one Freddy just has to keep trying different things) and then he can incapacitate him with that fear. He doesn't have to kill him. 

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@Erik: i don't care how crazy Deadpool is or how much of a "mousetrap" his mind is, Freddy will overcome it, he is omnipotent in the dream world, he can reach down deeper into a person's mind than even the person can, there's really only two types of people that can defeat him, a very powerful telepath, or some sort of magic user. Deadpool is neither. and as for Deadpool being "unkillable" i've already given at least five ways on how he can die, in Freddy vs Jason, Jason was thought to be unkillable, yet Freddy was on the verge of doing it, real world healing factors mean nothing in the dream world
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By PikminMania
@Erik: @The Stegman said:
@Erik: i don't care how crazy Deadpool is or how much of a "mousetrap" his mind is, Freddy will overcome it, he is omnipotent in the dream world, he can reach down deeper into a person's mind than even the person can, there's really only two types of people that can defeat him, a very powerful telepath, or some sort of magic user. Deadpool is neither. and as for Deadpool being "unkillable" i've already given at least five ways on how he can die, in Freddy vs Jason, Jason was thought to be unkillable, yet Freddy was on the verge of doing it, real world healing factors mean nothing in the dream world
@DarthRahl90 said:
Why do people not get that Freddy has all the control in Dream World.  Deadpool can't do anything to put him down in there.  If he figures out that he has to pull him out of the Dream World and succeeds in doing that then yeah he would be able to win, but I doubt he would figure it out in time.  All Freddy has to do on the other hand is figure out ONE fear of Deadpool's (everybody has one Freddy just has to keep trying different things) and then he can incapacitate him with that fear. He doesn't have to kill him. 
@Erik:  Erik.... I want to remind you once again... Freddy is OMNIPOTENT in the dream world. It doesn't matter how annoying Deadpool is, Freddy will literally zip his mouth shut. Deadpool has great strategies, well that is all fine and dandy but if you've never faced something like Freddy before I doubt you just know how to kill him.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Erik
@The Stegman said:
See, that is you just crossing your arms and ignoring facts. IF you are going to be a fanboy about it, I do not see why I should engage you further. Deadpool's healing factor has absolutely NOTHING to do with why Deadpool cannot die. If you do not know what is this vital factor, you do not know Deadpool's character history.  

@PikminMania said: 
@Erik:  Erik.... I want to remind you once again... Freddy is OMNIPOTENT in the dream world. It doesn't matter how annoying Deadpool is, Freddy will literally zip his mouth shut. Deadpool has great strategies, well that is all fine and dandy but if you've never faced something like Freddy before I doubt you just know how to kill him.
Omnipotent would mean that it would be impossible for him to lose. That is not the case so clearly his omnipotence is exaggerated here. Zipping Deadpool's mouth shut may give him a few moments of reprieve, but Deadpool will find a way to get his mouth open again, or simply antagonize Freddy with sign or some such. Deadpool does not have great strategies... He has incredibly unorthodox and zany strategies that often fall into place for him.... sometimes unexpectedly. 
Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Jezer
@_R_ said:
@Erik said:
@_R_ said: 
He would not start fearing Freddy. Freddy has no way to cause Deadpool fear. Deadpool is not trying to commit suicide because he is afraid, he does it because he is in love with Death and is bored with life.   Freddy is going to torment Deadpool? Deadpool tortures himself all the time. In fact, it is highly likely that Deadpool will end up causing Freddy mental agony just by refusing to leave Freddy alone. 
I lold 
Seriously, I've never seen someone so hilariously stumble past a point in an attempt to respond to it. Like, straight over your head. 

On topic: I feel like this thread is basically 
Lady Death's power/authority over Death(and ban of Deadpool from dying) 
versus 
Freddy's power's over dreams. 

Considering that Freddy is powered by Dream Demons, which aren't even remotely close to the level or power of an abstract entity of Death, I believe Lady's Death's authority transcends Freddy's power. In other words, regardless of how godlike Freddy is supposed to be in a person's dreams, Freddy won't be able to kill Deadpool.  

Furthermore, citing the fact that Galactus has beat Mephisto in his realm, beings with strong enough power can still tower over lesser beings in their own domains. 

Verdict: Freddy cannot kill Deadpool. On the otherhand, Deadpool could possibly bring Freddy to the real world or what other people have suggested. 

If not a battle to the death, but standard battle, Freddy wins. 
Battle to the permenent death: Deadpool would eventually win.
_R_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By _R_
@Jezer said:
@_R_ said:
@Erik said:
@_R_ said: 
I lold Seriously, I've never seen someone so hilariously stumble past a point in an attempt to respond to it. Like, straight over your head.  On topic: I feel like this thread is basically Lady Death's power/authority over Death(and ban of Deadpool from dying) versus Freddy's power's over dreams.  Considering that Freddy is powered by Dream Demons, which aren't even remotely close to the level or power of an abstract entity of Death, I believe Lady's Death's authority transcends Freddy's power. In other words, regardless of how godlike Freddy is supposed to be in a person's dreams, Freddy won't be able to kill Deadpool.   Furthermore, citing the fact that Galactus has beat Mephisto in his realm, beings with strong enough power can still tower over lesser beings in their own domains.  Verdict: Freddy cannot kill Deadpool. On the otherhand, Deadpool could possibly bring Freddy to the real world or what other people have suggested.  If not a battle to the death, but standard battle, Freddy wins. Battle to the permenent death: Deadpool would eventually win.

dream world deadpool has no chance. real world,even if deadpool won freddy still wouldn;t die,he would just go back to the dream world and start all over again,thats why theres so many freddy films. FREDDY NEVER DIES! deadpool couldn't save all the kids from elm street or himself. in dream world freddy has every power to do whatever he wants. in freddy vs jason freddy kicked jasons ass so bad it wasnt even sad or funny. even in real world jason the most invencible failed at killing freddy. so i dont think deadpool could even beat jason let alone freddy.  

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#95  Edited By Killemall
@LT1085 said:

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By PikminMania
@Erik said:

@The Stegman said:

See, that is you just crossing your arms and ignoring facts. IF you are going to be a fanboy about it, I do not see why I should engage you further. Deadpool's healing factor has absolutely NOTHING to do with why Deadpool cannot die. If you do not know what is this vital factor, you do not know Deadpool's character history.  

@PikminMania said: 

Omnipotent would mean that it would be impossible for him to lose. That is not the case so clearly his omnipotence is exaggerated here. Zipping Deadpool's mouth shut may give him a few moments of reprieve, but Deadpool will find a way to get his mouth open again, or simply antagonize Freddy with sign or some such. Deadpool does not have great strategies... He has incredibly unorthodox and zany strategies that often fall into place for him.... sometimes unexpectedly. 
You are honestly saying that Deadpool will just find a way to unzip his mouth? That is like saying that Deadpool could find a way to defeat Dr. Strange's magic. Also nothing stops Freddy from doing number 7 on this video, or number 3... or any of these!!

Avatar image for dumblevaderfrodosparrowpool
DumbleVaderFrodoSparrowPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Deadpool will win ,because he will just make fun of Freddy and then Deadpool will just wake up . So Deadpool Wins !

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By DarkRaiden

1. Deadpool's mind is too crazy, the likes of Professor X and Emma Frost can't enter it safely, Freddy's gonna have a problem if not be flat out refused ro die

2. Deadpool breaks the 4th wall so it's likely he'll KNOW it's a dream and it's Freddy

3. Deadpool can't die. Period

4. Deadpool would have no reason to fear Freddy and it would probably be the opposite with him making jokes and such as he's torn apart and keeps regenerating, which would make Freddy weaker

5. Deadpool has a history of annoying people to the extreme, like when he was Galactus's herald

6. Deadpool doesn't mind pain much at all, Freddy can't put him down

7. Deadpool, being one who breaks the 4th wall, knowing he's in a dream, would likely do something hilaristupid like giving himself joke superpowers or summoning Duck Dodgers, Darkwing Duck, and Bea Arthur to put a beatdown on Freddy.

Freddy can't win, Deadpool ca win via annoyance, bringing into the real world, and 4th wall manipulation.

Original

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Freddy easily.

PieHole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool V Freddy in the real world Deadpool wins.

Deadpool V Freddy in the dream world Freddy wins but Deadpool will stay alive. Technically Freddy is a 'god' when you enter the dream state and he goes in it as he has control of anything.

Freddy gets rofl-stomped quite easily in the real world though. And the fact that Thanos cursed Deadpool to NEVER die is the reason why Deadpool will stay alive Dream world or not.