• 111 results
#1 Posted by Spidertheking (381 posts) - - Show Bio

Freddy Kruger is after deadpool for unknown reasons deadpool falls asleep who wins this fight? The fight takes place in the wearhouse Kruger normally kill in.

#2 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

I've pondered this before, and due to Deadpool's healing factor, he wins. He'd eventually kill Freddy.

#3 Posted by CylonDorado (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

His whole, "can't die" thing definatly would come into play here.
#4 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool would beat the crap out of Freddy, much like every other comic book character. Freddy needs to gtfo of this site.

#5 Posted by LT1085 (3658 posts) - - Show Bio

#6 Edited by CylonDorado (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, the only comic characters I can imagine losing to Freddy would be Bob, Weasel, and MAYBE Jimmy Olsen.
#7 Posted by Erik (32058 posts) - - Show Bio
@CylonDorado:  
Nope. Jimmy has that watch. Superman assist for the win. 
#8 Posted by courtney12490 (3477 posts) - - Show Bio
@CylonDorado said:
" Yeah, the only comic characters I can imagine losing to Freddy would be Bob, Weasel, and MAYBE Jimmy Olsen. "
lmao, i think jimmy might be able to beat him
#9 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

If Deadpool is, for any reason afraid then Freddy can take him. Stop under estimating the master of nightmares, he can negate any of Deadpool's powers in the dream realm as long as Deadpool shows some fear. If Freddy has prep he could also make Deadpool scared(even Deadpoool has his fears). I assume for the fight's sake that Deadpool can actually die. 

#10 Posted by courtney12490 (3477 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite: you're right, and honestly, i failed to do my research on this one
#11 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder would Freddy get annoyed with DP?

#12 Posted by NickA (2216 posts) - - Show Bio

he wouldnt kill Jason in the dream because he was immortal 
than how the hell is he suppose to kill Deadpool 

Spite
#13 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

deadpools mind would make freddy even more dangerous to other people cause wade has got to be one of the most f**ked up people in the universe and would probably screw freddy up alot

#14 Posted by Fire-brand (2308 posts) - - Show Bio

when freddy krueger goes to sleep, he has nightmares of deadpool. the only guy with a face more jacked up.

#15 Posted by Edamame (28062 posts) - - Show Bio

In Freddy Krueger's realm, he can't die either. So probably stalemate.

#16 Posted by NickA (2216 posts) - - Show Bio

Battle of the Jobbers 
Freddy Kreuger loses because he jobbers alot more
#17 Posted by Edamame (28062 posts) - - Show Bio
@NickA said:
" Battle of the Jobbers Freddy Kreuger loses because he jobbers alot more "
LOL. Not in Krueger's realm.
#18 Posted by NickA (2216 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame:
He jobbers really hard in his realm
#19 Posted by Edamame (28062 posts) - - Show Bio
@NickA said:
" @Edamame: He jobbers really hard in his realm "
????
#20 Posted by Jake Fury (18319 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool takes off his mask and they bond like long lost brothers.
#21 Posted by Edamame (28062 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
" Deadpool takes off his mask and they bond like long lost brothers. "
lol
#22 Posted by emperorvulcan432 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jake Fury said:

"Deadpool takes off his mask and they bond like long lost brothers. "

thats just wrong 

deadpool wins

#23 Posted by Edamame (28062 posts) - - Show Bio

"Help yourself, *****r."  - Freddy Krueger.

LOL

#24 Posted by Black_Kn1ght (270 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool wins

#25 Posted by Nexy21 (309 posts) - - Show Bio

I think freddy would get fed up with deadpools personality
#26 Posted by Deadcool (6809 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
ahahhahaha this... also, Do you want this?
#27 Posted by The Stegman (23785 posts) - - Show Bio

all jokes aside...Deadpool loses 

#28 Posted by DarthRahl90 (185 posts) - - Show Bio

In the dream world?  Yeah Freddy wins.

#29 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2174 posts) - - Show Bio

Since Deadpool is asleep in this battle, Freddy wins.

#30 Posted by _R_ (134 posts) - - Show Bio

freddy wins. he never dies you mine as well consider him invencible. when freddy dies he goes back to the dream world and then returns over and over again. thats why theres been so many films on freddy krueger. freddy wins.
#31 Posted by stevenj201192 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Freddy gets completely lost in DP's mind he loses, DP has a blast

#32 Posted by TheLastRedeemer (12 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Freddy will get annoyed by Deadpool. Deadpool wins IMO.

#33 Posted by nick_hero22 (6805 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool wins
#34 Posted by Jake Fury (18319 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deadcool said:
@Jake Fury said:
ahahhahaha this... also, Do you want this?

MY PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#35 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool.

#36 Posted by AtteraTotusSanctus (40 posts) - - Show Bio

Freddy 

#37 Posted by Mr. Dead Pool (2625 posts) - - Show Bio
@_R_ said:
freddy wins. he never dies you mine as well consider him invencible. when freddy dies he goes back to the dream world and then returns over and over again. thats why theres been so many films on freddy krueger. freddy wins.
Well Ash kind of killed him permanently in Freddy VS Jason VS Ash: The Nightmare Warriors. I won't go into detail and spoil i if you haven't read it but basically the Necronomicon sucks out the dream demons that power Freddy and make him human again, and it's Hail to The King time after that. But anyway I think Wade could do it.
#38 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (4656 posts) - - Show Bio

#39 Posted by _R_ (134 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr. Dead Pool said:
@_R_ said:
Well Ash kind of killed him permanently in Freddy VS Jason VS Ash: The Nightmare Warriors. I won't go into detail and spoil i if you haven't read it but basically the Necronomicon sucks out the dream demons that power Freddy and make him human again, and it's Hail to The King time after that. But anyway I think Wade could do it.

Thats odd because there never was a movie called freddy vs jason vs ash. i'd like to have more detail on where you read this at.
#40 Posted by Erik (32058 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool easily wins. 

#41 Posted by _R_ (134 posts) - - Show Bio
@Erik said:
Deadpool easily wins. 

not if freddy gets in his head and his dreams than deadpool is screwed! freddy krueger is God in the dream world.
#42 Posted by Nefarious (19546 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool would be Freddy's own.....personal nightmare.

#43 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
I've pondered this before, and due to Deadpool's healing factor, he wins. He'd eventually kill Freddy.

This.
#44 Posted by Mr. Dead Pool (2625 posts) - - Show Bio
@_R_ said:
@Mr. Dead Pool said:
@_R_ said:
Thats odd because there never was a movie called freddy vs jason vs ash. i'd like to have more detail on where you read this at.
It was a comic and the sequel to Freddy VS Jason VS Ash which was a sequel to Freddy VS Jason
#45 Posted by PikminMania (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

Freddy is omnipotent in the dream universe, so couldn't he easily kill him?

#46 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@PikminMania said:
Freddy is omnipotent in the dream universe, so couldn't he easily kill him?
Well, he has been defeated before. That and Deadpool has been banned from Death.  
So...can't really kill anyone who can't die.  

I suppose he could turn him into a bug, like he did that one girl and just keep him there in a bottle or something once he finds out he can't kill him. lol
#47 Posted by Stompa (1257 posts) - - Show Bio

I really think that Deadpool has a chance because of his rare superpower: he breaks the fourth wall. DP dosen´t fear anything because he knows full well he isn´t even real. He would propably call him Robert Englund and ask him for a autograph....he kows that Freddy is a movie character.....

#48 Posted by PikminMania (4628 posts) - - Show Bio
@Stompa: As much as I'd love to say that works alright there is a problem... the entire comment. Deadpool was scared silly when he had to confront the Hulk, and usually gets scared by a LOT of stuff.
#49 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17437 posts) - - Show Bio

This is Deadpool we're talking about, not some stereotypical horror movie teenager, Deadpool takes this easily 

#50 Posted by _R_ (134 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr. Dead Pool said:
@_R_ said:
@Mr. Dead Pool said:
@_R_ said:
It was a comic and the sequel to Freddy VS Jason VS Ash which was a sequel to Freddy VS Jason

yea but evertime freddy got killed his spirit always went back into the dream world. so techs freddy doesnt ever die.