#1 Posted by RANDOMM (474 posts) - - Show Bio

Explains itself.

#2 Posted by lionheart (1261 posts) - - Show Bio

doomsday

#3 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
Doomsday should win here
#4 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

At their current levels Doomsday would win. Freak just isn't strong enough to hurt Doomsday (will he ever be?) and I don't think he's immune to blunt force yet, just fire and bullets I think.

#5 Posted by RANDOMM (474 posts) - - Show Bio

No, he's not immune to blunt force (or so we can assume because spidey tries to crush him), but even though he isn't, after doomsday kills Freak, freak will be resistant to it when he comes out of his cocoon in a few days. And I don't believe that Doomsday would be able to break Freak's cocoon, because the cocoon is a very strong acid, which would completely disintegrate the part of Doomsday's body that touches it, and so no part of doomsday will be able to create a resistance to the acid, because any part of him that touches the cocoon will be completely dissolved, including the DNA, not allowing regeneration because there will no longer be any molecule left to replicate (this is speculation though, because if doomsday has already been exposed to acid and developed a resistance to it, then it won't matter, and if doomsday's regeneration ability doesn't work in the way I'm thinking it does, he'll just get immunity. I'm not very familiar with doomsday, so I'm just going with what I think would happen from my current knowledge).

#6 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess we'll have to ask the OP, but I was always under the impression that defeating someone once was enough in a battle thread unless otherwise specified.

#7 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday easy. He kills Freak in seconds and then picks him up with he is a cacoon and throws him into space.

#8 Posted by RANDOMM (474 posts) - - Show Bio
Super-Buster said:
"I guess we'll have to ask the OP, but I was always under the impression that defeating someone once was enough in a battle thread unless otherwise specified."
Touché, so yes, that means that it's an easy win for doomsday.

And in my opinion the point is really moot as to who would win if they both had nothing to do but try to kill each other over and over again because eventually they'd just be sitting there punching each other for eternity (throwing Freak's cocoon into space might not work, because Freak's cocoon may keep Freak alive in space, but there's no way to tell).
#9 Edited by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

There's no question, if they were set upon each other and told not to stop until the other is dead for good, the battle would rage on forever unless one of them somehow makes it impossible for the other to revive.

Edit: How do you add the accent mark above letters?
#10 Posted by RANDOMM (474 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a mac, so it's probably different on your keyboard, but I hit option+E then the letter for that accent. I also use option+U then the letter for ü and option+I (India) then the letter for î (easier to tell as an â).

#11 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

éüî

Freaking awesome! Thanks.
#12 Posted by RANDOMM (474 posts) - - Show Bio

No problem!