#1 Posted by Pistolwhip1 (835 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin Richards vs Neron

•Winner by death, KO, surrender, or entrapment.
• Morals off.
• Start off fifty feet apart.
• Fight takes place in Hell.
• Neron has taken Reed, Susan, Johnny, and Ben's souls.  

#2 Posted by New_World_Order (12302 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin Richards The Celestial Slayer wins.

#3 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThunderGodsWrath said:

Franklin Richards The Celestial Slayer wins.

Franklin after a hard fight. If this is Neron at his peak, he gave Spectre trouble. 

#4 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Neron.

#5 Posted by New_World_Order (12302 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmegaDynasty: Impressive, but the Spectre is a big jobber, so I don't take him to seriously.

#6 Posted by lars_maximus (91 posts) - - Show Bio

I go with Franklin Richards if it is the Celestial Buster adult Richards that has conscious control of his reality-shaping and made a herald out of the deceased Galactus. Neron is essentially the DC universe's devil so in his own dimension I would say, with isolated omnipotence maybe with prep he could just blink Franklin out of being but it would be more to his nature to bargain his soul for souls of his family. Definite curbstomp if Franklin's sister Valeria the genius is able to assist and strategize against the demon.

@OmegaDynasty: The Spectre is often beaten by plot devices and that first instance posted was a prime example. The Spectre being not ever really pleased with being to a human host, it embraced the opportunity presented by Neron. The powerset of the Spectre fluctuates wildly between limitless (classic clash against the Anit-Monitor) to impotent (powerless against the Spear of Destiny in the hands of Cain and easily subjugated into speaking the Anti-Life Equation).

#7 Posted by Killemall (18152 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@OmegaDynasty: Impressive, but the Spectre is a big jobber, so I don't take him to seriously.

I dont think you notice, he doesnt fight Spectre at all in the scan, what he does, and if interested its from The Spectre 35, he offers Spectre freedom from human hoast

Jim Corrigan refuses because he feels he is already free, but there comes the twist, when Nero says the freedom deal was for Spectre

The Spectre accepts and leaves Jim Corrigan willingly, as you see in the remaining scans:

So Nero doesnt ever fight Spectre, all he does is offer him a deal, Spectre takes it.

Nero fights Spectre much later in the story arc, Day of Judgement 05, and pwns Nero with a wave of his hand

So thats the full picture, take from it what you will.

#8 Posted by dondave (33292 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin Richards ftw

#9 Posted by New_World_Order (12302 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: interesting

#10 Posted by NeonGameWave (7685 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin Richards.