#1 Posted by Needlebay (1938 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off. Wildstorm Jenny. Fight takes place in a random dimension. Who wins?

#2 Posted by HolySerpent (12565 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin

#3 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Before Hickman started writing the Fantastic Four I would have said Jenny, but I think Franklin is becoming better with his powers. However, just because he's better than he was, doesn't mean he's better than Jenny. I'm not entirely sure, but I think I'd say Jenny. Jenny without morals is Jenny Fractal and she was ripping apart the multiverse without any effort. I will say though that Franklin does more small scale stuff than Jenny, like giving himself things to play with and such. I think I'd say he's a better reality warper in that sense, but Jenny might be better on a larger scale.

#4 Posted by Killemall (18598 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off Franklin warps his out of reality..

We are talking about a being capable of creating his own pocket universe and converting celestial's attack into flowers something power house like Galactus have problem tanking.

Morals off Franklin Richards against anyone without superspeed is a massive massive powerhouse.

#5 Posted by Saren (25694 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

We are talking about a being capable of creating his own pocket universe and converting celestial's attack into flowers something power house like Galactus have problem tanking.

Morals off Franklin Richards against anyone without superspeed is a massive massive powerhouse.

Franklin was also KO'd by another Celestial attack two issues later, and Jenny has atomized a being who could warp reality on a multiversal scale and prevent the formation of new universes.

#6 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Jenny has also made her own reality, and Franklin making a universe doesn't really look as impressive against someone capable of ripping the multiverse to shreds.

#7 Posted by Skaddix (3114 posts) - - Show Bio

True at Fractal Level she would win. As for morals more of an impact on Franklin. Jenny would go for the kill a lot quicker. Wildstorm characters not from Gen13 are pretty quick on the kills and even some Gen13 members will reach that deicsion a lot quicker then most marvel and dc heroes.

#8 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

@Needlebay: You wanted some images for Jenny doing stuff to the multiverse. After going over the pages where it's talked about, "imploding the multiverse" would be just as accurate a description as "ripping the multiverse apart", which I said before. Keep in mind, this is Jenny Fractal, not actually Jenny Quantum, but the difference isn't in power (they're twins and several times during the arc it's said clearly that their powers are the same) it's that Fractal was programmed to be a vicious killer with no mercy. Reading the following should give you a view of what Jenny Q without morals would be capable of.

#9 Posted by Jezer (3129 posts) - - Show Bio

@Buckshot said:

@Needlebay: You wanted some images for Jenny doing stuff to the multiverse. After going over the pages where it's talked about, "imploding the multiverse" would be just as accurate a description as "ripping the multiverse apart", which I said before. Keep in mind, this is Jenny Fractal, not actually Jenny Quantum, but the difference isn't in power (they're twins and several times during the arc it's said clearly that their powers are the same) it's that Fractal was programmed to be a vicious killer with no mercy. Reading the following should give you a view of what Jenny Q without morals would be capable of.

In the first scan, the Doctor says that Midnighter's implant analyses every possible scenario for eliminating a target.

Is it every possible scenario or just millions of scenarios?

#10 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin Richards

#11 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jezer: It's been said both ways multiple times. The way I reconcile that is that he runs at least a million in the first second (since i think that's the way it's most often said) but he doesn't need to stop there.

#12 Edited by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

THIS FIGHT WILL DESTROY ALL REALITIES AS WE KNOW IT

BUT IF I HAD TO PICK JENNY

#13 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna go with Jenny on this one.

#14 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Jenny.

#15 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

I'm gonna go with Jenny on this one.