#1 Posted by ___Living_Tribunal_22__ (387 posts) - - Show Bio

This had to be done once and for all. Basically its an all out battle between Eternity, living embodiment of the universe, and Franklin Richards, the reality warper son of Reed Richards. Yes, Franklin is in control of his powers. Battle is in an empty dimension. http://www.comicvine.com/eternity/29-11332/ VS http://www.comicvine.com/franklin-richards/29-2469/ Let the battle begin!

#2 Posted by Saren (26114 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternity. What does Franklin being in control of his powers mean? How are we supposed to know what he can do, and on what scale?

#3 Posted by chtri001 (53 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin Richards is powerful, but he's nowhere near as strong as Eternity. Eternity wins.

#4 Posted by ___Living_Tribunal_22__ (387 posts) - - Show Bio

True, Franklin is immensely powerful. But he has the mind and imagination of a child, he cannot go all-out. Adult Franklin has complete control of his power and is a very powerful reality warper.

#5 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio
@___Living_Tribunal_22__ said:
True, Franklin is immensely powerful. But he has the mind and imagination of a child, he cannot go all-out. Adult Franklin has complete control of his power and is a very powerful reality warper.
For a reality warper, having the imagination of a child may not be a detriment.  I could see it happening, but I don't really think anyone knows what Franklin's upper limit is.
#6 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Eterninty

#7 Posted by Montaq (935 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternity wins with ease, or at least he should if he wasn't the king of jobbers.

#8 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternity.

#9 Posted by bee14ish (268 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump? I'd say Franklin has a pretty good chance considering he made Galactus his herald.

#10 Posted by Alberto_Weskardo (395 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that Franklin Richards is Beyonder.

#11 Posted by XiiX (9429 posts) - - Show Bio

@montaq said:

Eternity wins with ease, or at least he should if he wasn't the king of jobbers.

#12 Edited by JwwProd (10507 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternity curbstomps.

#13 Edited by Baron_von_Santa (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

eternity

#14 Posted by lol (5388 posts) - - Show Bio

@xiix said:

@montaq said:

there is worst jobbers in the comics

eternity

#15 Edited by Hyperlight (6562 posts) - - Show Bio

we shouldn't compare human mutants to the personification of the universe

#16 Posted by X_insignia1 (1395 posts) - - Show Bio

we shouldn't compare human mutants to the personification of the universe

some of those human mutants could still trump the personification of the Universe though. Mad jim jaspers for one, MoD being another.

#17 Posted by Hyperlight (6562 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_insignia1: most of the time thats PIS right? and plus sometimes the abstracts weren't even involved plots involving the reality altering mutants. MoD?

#18 Posted by X_insignia1 (1395 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_insignia1: most of the time thats PIS right? and plus sometimes the abstracts weren't even involved plots involving the reality altering mutants. MoD?

Mad jim jaspers was considered an ominiversal threat by LT, thats pretty uber, and Marquis of death summoned eternity as his foot solder when he fought his younger counterpart. I think both instances were shown to display how much power they actually had, which was mad uber. I think it was an obvious display of power ranking.

#19 Posted by Hyperlight (6562 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_insignia1: he was? well thats stupid. I read about MoD a long time ago and he does seem like a boss but when did that happen that he summoned eternity?

#20 Posted by X_insignia1 (1395 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the issue was fantastic four 569. But in essence he conquered all of space, and time in every reality. He even destroyed a few along the way, and here's the scan. Look at the right panel, you will see eternity circled. Mind you he also mind controlled Galactus. Yeah man, these mutant powers are all over the place in terms of power.

#21 Posted by Hyperlight (6562 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_insignia1: well thats a weird storyline but cool thanks, are they worth reading?

#22 Posted by X_insignia1 (1395 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by bee14ish (268 posts) - - Show Bio

So, what's the verdict here? Franklin-Galactus-as-a-herald-Richards or Eternity?

#24 Posted by Stupid_People (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternity.

#25 Posted by Beezlebub (1864 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin.

#26 Posted by highaccuser (8411 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternity fairly easily.

#27 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

eternity stomps.