• 50 results
#1 Posted by KingOfAsh (3611 posts) - - Show Bio

Good reality warper vs evil reality warper. Ones Marvel, the others DC. You guys know the drill. Who wins?

#2 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

emperor joker.

#3 Posted by SheenLantern (6656 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker

#4 Edited by Frocharocha (2292 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmmmm, i really don't know with who i should go here. I'm going with Joker trough.

#5 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

Richards, zatanna wouldn't be able to stop him

#6 Edited by comic_book_fan (5647 posts) - - Show Bio

franklin.

#7 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus solos.

#8 Posted by King Saturn (224203 posts) - - Show Bio

Emperor Joker for the win... though it should be an interesting fight.

#9 Edited by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

Why everybody picks Joker?... Im really interested now to know the reason...

#10 Posted by therrieur (245 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin, Joker would play around too much.

#11 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

the usual suspects are here voting for the usual side. lol too reliable. Moving on, what feats put EJ over FR

#12 Edited by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

the usual suspects are here voting for the usual side. lol too reliable. Moving on, what feats put EJ over FR

@god_spawn Provoking the a problem again. Just to let you know. He will do it again.

#13 Edited by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

Emperor Joker in a effortless curbstomp.

#14 Edited by Wardemon32 (4152 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker

#15 Posted by gav (745 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm familiar with Franklin feats/abilities, could someone fill me in on Emperor Joker? Thanks.

#16 Posted by theONEtaichou (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

doesn't Joker have like 90% Myx's power and was manipulating and changing the universe without direct thought and action??

good day

#17 Edited by Skit (2534 posts) - - Show Bio

@theonetaichou: Originally it was Mxy's but got retconned to Batmite's IIRC. He had basically all of it too. He didn't really have a lot of high feats that I can remember besides beating spectre Hal.

He should be above Franklin though,so I say EJ wins.

#18 Edited by SithLantern93 (2155 posts) - - Show Bio

#19 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

Why everybody picks Joker?... Im really interested now to know the reason...

@gav said:

I'm familiar with Franklin feats/abilities, could someone fill me in on Emperor Joker? Thanks.

doesn't Joker have like 90% Myx's power and was manipulating and changing the universe without direct thought and action??

good day

@jackknight said:

#20 Edited by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone shows feats for EJ?

#23 Edited by SheenLantern (6656 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Edited by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:

Omnipotent, but he can't kill Batman as killing Batman would destroy him.

So if Adult FR knew this, he could just kill Batman (easy) and kill Emperor Joker.

#25 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:

So if Adult FR knew this, he could just kill Batman (easy) and kill Emperor Joker.

that's wrong, he can't kill batman because he defines himself through batman, in other words, since he considers batman his only worthy opponent, his subconscious prevents him from killing batman, without batman there would be no fun to him.

and if franklin kills batman the result would be the exact opposite, joker will not hold back and obliterate him.

#26 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:

I know he never replied to you but i have a question. i read your comment and i was thinking doesnt Emperor Joker kill batman every day then bring him back to life just to kill him again every day???

#27 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3448 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure Joker has the power of a guy who can punch the writer

Franklin Richards is around Celestial Level, not too impressive compared to the EJ.

#28 Posted by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:

Oh wow... If he's omnipotent why put him in a fight he will obviously win?

#29 Edited by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:

it's true.

@ghostravage said:

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

@ghostravage:

Oh wow... If he's omnipotent why put him in a fight he will obviously win?

dozens of comic characters have been called and became omnipotent', it's not a word to be taken literally when it comes to comics.

#30 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

EJ Should take this encounter imo.

#31 Posted by dondave (37445 posts) - - Show Bio

Emperor Joker ftw

#32 Posted by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

can anybody show some feats? Even if he wins i would like to know more about him...

#33 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

can we get this locked since nobody is taking up the argument for Franklin Richards?

#34 Posted by SheenLantern (6656 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie said:

can we get this locked since nobody is taking up the argument for Franklin Richards?

They don't lock every thread just because the discussion ended.

#35 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie said:

yea i know

#36 Edited by Sufferthorn (1738 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie said:

I'll take Franklin Richards side. Because I think he'll be able to figure out why Joker is such a traumatic messed up guy if Martian Manhunter was able to do so. He will win this way...

#37 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern said:

@convenientlie said:

I'll take Franklin Richards side. Because I think he'll be able to figure out why Joker is such a traumatic messed up guy if Martian Manhunter was able to do so. He will win this way...

wouldnt that just mean that he would simply know why jokers messed up in the head? how would that help his cause?

#38 Posted by Sufferthorn (1738 posts) - - Show Bio

@sufferthorn said:
@sheenlantern said:

@convenientlie said:

wouldnt that just mean that he would simply know why jokers messed up in the head? how would that help his cause?

Martian Manhunter almost cured Joker, he made him have a slight catharsis and he broke down crying with grief.

Franklin Richards will be able to cure Jokers insanity.

#39 Posted by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie said:

@sufferthorn said:
@sheenlantern said:

@convenientlie said:

Martian Manhunter almost cured Joker, he made him have a slight catharsis and he broke down crying with grief.

Lol! I would love to see a sane Joker...

#40 Edited by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie said:

@sufferthorn said:
@sheenlantern said:

@convenientlie said:

yes martian manhunter ALMOST cured Joker...regular joker. we dont know that MMH could do that to EMperor Joker. Nor do we know that FR could do that. EJ could just blink him out of existence. no? not rhetorical question. im really asking.

#41 Edited by Sufferthorn (1738 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie said:

@sufferthorn said:

@convenientlie said:

@sufferthorn said:
@sheenlantern said:

@convenientlie said:

yes martian manhunter ALMOST cured Joker...regular joker. we dont know that MMH could do that to EMperor Joker. Nor do we know that FR could do that. EJ could just blink him out of existence. no? not rhetorical question. im really asking.

EJ cannot simply blink him out of existence. Galactus is capable of wiping out galaxies and worlds and whatnot. He(Franklin) is comparable to the beyonder, who waves away galaxies, remakes them, and can make other universes into his playground.

Franklin Richards is a very powerful reality warper. It would be a tough fight, and I Reality Warper vs Reality Warper ends up becoming a debate of nitpicking and scrounging for feats. To which Franklin Richards probably has more of them....

Maybe EJ can win, maybe not.

But EJ's power doesn't negate the psychological reason he has mental issues, and that can be discovered, exploited, assisted and cured.

#42 Posted by BadVoodoo (381 posts) - - Show Bio

Would anyone be so kind as to explain what Emperor joker is?

#43 Edited by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

I have 2 days asking the same thing... Nobody shows feats, they just say he's omnipotent...

#44 Edited by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@badvoodoo said:

I have 2 days asking the same thing... Nobody shows feats, they just say he's omnipotent...

proooobably cause they dont have scans saved on their computer

#45 Posted by Sufferthorn (1738 posts) - - Show Bio

Defeats Superman with Rubber Chicken.

http://s265.photobucket.com/user/Saturn695/media/EmperorJokerPage31.jpg.html

Makes Darkseid look stupid.

#46 Edited by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

@badvoodoo said:

There's some mysterious force called "google". I won't do it myself because since i don't know anything about EJ, i won't be able to recognize the big deal feats or showings of omnipotence.

#47 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie said:

@ghostravage said:

@badvoodoo said:

There's some mysterious force called "google". I won't do it myself because since i don't know anything about EJ, i won't be able to recognize the big deal feats or showings of omnipotence.

lmao some mysertious force called google. just do it yourself. dont expect everything done for you. read up.

#48 Edited by Hulk_Smashes_Everyone (99 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie said:

@ghostravage said:

@badvoodoo said:

LMAO. You OWNED yourself and then tried to save face by making an excuse as to why you wont use google. Awesome. lol

Hulk smahes both of these fools.

#49 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:

that's wrong, he can't kill batman because he defines himself through batman, in other words, since he considers batman his only worthy opponent, his subconscious prevents him from killing batman, without batman there would be no fun to him.

and if franklin kills batman the result would be the exact opposite, joker will not hold back and obliterate him.

erm....

...no...?

All of his limits are based around 'I can't do X because X would kill Batman and I would be erased'. There is no Joker without Batman and there is no Batman without Joker.

If Franklin killed Batman there would be no more Joker.

#50 Posted by Sufferthorn (1738 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer said:

@ghostravage:

erm....

...no...?

All of his limits are based around 'I can't do X because X would kill Batman and I would be erased'. There is no Joker without Batman and there is no Batman without Joker.

If Franklin killed Batman there would be no more Joker.

I just don't get that logic of yours.