Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@hyper_god said:

@uberhikari said:

But it's clear that you need at least galaxy busting level power.

Which is well-below the scale of power that Mister Franklin operates upon . Not to mention that he's defeated beings that have demonstrated resistance to reality warping themselves(the Mad Celestials) . So your entire argument fails .

Franklin wins easily , 1000000/10 .

Edit : I am not even sure that why you're claiming that Mister Franklin starts of with human level durability , when the on-panel evidence available at hand clearly tells us that his durability is very much superhuman .

Listen, I understand that people in this thread think Franklin Richards is very strong and people want to wank for him very badly. I keep asking for scans and no one will provide them. People keep claiming that he starts the fight with "superhuman" durability or "superhuman" speed but no one will precisely specify what this means or provide scans to give me context. Dark Schneider is several thousand times FTL and he will speed blitz. And he has an arsenal of hax abilities: like erasing a person's soul, spirit, and physical body from existence. Show scans that Franklin Richards has defense against attacks designed to erase a person's spirit and soul from existence and this can be resolved.

Also, even if Franklin Richards can break DS's Dispel Bound, which I agree he can, if he can actually hit DS, I don't think it matters because: speed blitz for the win.

Read the comics about the character instead of demanding that I spoonfeed you the scans . Or just take my word for it , since I am known for always reiterating the on-panel evidence with all its context , and never leaving out any important details .

He can't harm Franklin's spirit , because in his spirit form , Franklin's powers are at their peak . Do you know who Mephisto is ? If you do , then you would also be aware of his phenomenal powers over souls and spirits alike . Check out what happened when an amped Mephisto went up against Franklin in Mephisto's own realm .

He doesn't need to hit Schneider . He can just freeze him in time , seal him away in a pocket universe , bfr him into the Big Bang or the Heat Death of the Universe , or just wish him out of existence . His reality altering powers make him perfectly capable of such tactics .

Mister Franklin wins 1000000/10 .

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By isaac_clarke

@isaac_clarke: I'd say he put up a better showing against the Celestials than Galactus did. I mean, not to mention making Galactus his herald as stated by the narration. Usually heralds are weaker than who they herald for :P

That was The Reeds plot gun that De-Voltron the Celestials. Not so much the narration, but Franklins dialogue - which was more for dramatic purposes considering Franklin required months of prep by his younger part to store the energy to simply revive Galactus. Not to mention the fact Franklin was having issues with one less Celestial and they didn't need to Voltron him to beat him, Galactus on the other hand was taking on all of them and despite potentially going down he probably would have still put up a better fight than Franklin did.

I'm okay with calling Franklin a peer, since it seems like the two of them have an elaborate destiny together that will be rather cosmic / abstract at the end of the universe.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: as a kid his power didn't always work at all they would kick in at strange times without him doing anything and at other time they wouldn't work if he tried to use them but by the time he was a teenager that was mostly gone and as adult he is in complete control of his powers.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Dredeuced

@dredeuced: as a kid his power didn't always work at all they would kick in at strange times without him doing anything and at other time they wouldn't work if he tried to use them but by the time he was a teenager that was mostly gone and as adult he is in complete control of his powers.

The feat he's talking about is by Kid Franklin, though. Adult Franklin never turned Celestial blasts into flowers. If you bring up Kid Franklin feats then you get the scrutiny that comes with it.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By uberhikari

@hyper_god: I really don't care who you are or what you claim your reputation is. Only a troll or a PITA comes to a battle forum but refuses to provide scans of his/her claims. The next time you respond to me show scans.

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyper_god:

I haven't weighed in yet because it's hard to reconcile the competing metaphysics of the two universes but a lot of what you said won't work To do anything to DS you need to get through dispelbound so no BFR to the end of time unless Richard first takes out all the layers of defensive wards. The ability itself is a defensive form of reality warping more or less.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Franklin Richards is more powerful overall and I think he would win based on his raw power as well as ability to reality warp to a high degree.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyper_god:

I haven't weighed in yet because it's hard to reconcile the competing metaphysics of the two universes but a lot of what you said won't work To do anything to DS you need to get through dispelbound so no BFR to the end of time unless Richard first takes out all the layers of defensive wards. The ability itself is a defensive form of reality warping more or less.

I've been thinking over the exact same thing. At first I thought Franklin couldn't just blink DS out of existence because the Eternal Atoms needed to be destroyed in 3 different dimensions (or on 3 different planes of existence). Then I thought, well, if the reality warping is strong enough he could just bypass Dispel Bound and blink DS out of existence, after all, Dispel Bound isn't absolute or else it would be a no limits fallacy. Now that you've raised doubts I'm not sure anymore. Franklin needs to do something very specific in order to really take out DS: He needs to bypass Dispel Bound, then he essentially needs to destroy DS 3 times simultaneously in 3 different dimensions (he needs to destroy his spiritual body, his soul-body, and his physical body).

Maybe Franklin could bypass Dispel Bound, use TP on Dark Schneider in order to find out what he needs to do to win, and then do it. But this is a very specific sequence of events and this is why I kept asking about Franklin Richard's combat/reaction speed. And if Dark Schneider summons DKL then things get a hell of a lot more complicated. Jawbreaker, Judas Priest, Bloodstone, etc. would make it even more difficult for Franklin Richards to take out DS. But from my standpoint, IF Franklin actually doesn't have passive defenses, then speed blitz + Judas Priest should be enough. However, if the fight drags on for any prolonged period of time Franklin Richards will win.

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari:

In the explanation of dispelbound one of the shields was explicitly labeled as creation. That's synonomous with reality warping and further IIRC anytime you get past any layer of the shield, an excess power is taken out by the shield. So the way DB is designed you have to go through the shields one at a time and DS replaces them at speedblitz speed. In his recent fights they're essentially throwing the powers of creation at each other trying to deplete the shields faster than they can be replaced.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari:

In the explanation of dispelbound one of the shields was explicitly labeled as creation. That's synonomous with reality warping and further IIRC anytime you get past any layer of the shield, an excess power is taken out by the shield. So the way DB is designed you have to go through the shields one at a time and DS replaces them at speedblitz speed. In his recent fights they're essentially throwing the powers of creation at each other trying to deplete the shields faster than they can be replaced.

This is true, even when Fallen Uriel used Gaia's Judgement on Dark Schneider, it was powerful enough to repel all of DS's spells and force the de-activation of the Judas Pain but it didn't seem to destroy all of DS's Dispel Bounds. Hmmm... However, DS was significantly damaged and it must have destroyed some of them.

Superbot400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan said:

The feat he's talking about is by Kid Franklin, though. Adult Franklin never turned Celestial blasts into flowers. If you bring up Kid Franklin feats then you get the scrutiny that comes with it.

That doesn't make sense, Adult Franklin is basically kid Franklin with experience. Adult Franklin could even use Kid Franklin's power to control Galactus at the time as well with prep. So makes you think that Adult Franklin couldn't do the same thing. He is same guy that prevent his Grandfather from going time or using his powers.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/cea51b94750164

Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Hyper_God

@uberhikari said:

@hyper_god: I really don't care who you are or what you claim your reputation is. Only a troll or a PITA comes to a battle forum but refuses to provide scans of his/her claims. The next time you respond to me show scans.

I really don't care who you are or what you claim your reputation is . Only a troll or a sock comes to the battle forums and argues against characters they've never read about . The next time you respond to me , do so after having read the relevant comics revolving around the character you're arguing against .

@isaac_clarke: I know we've had our differences in the past , and we probably still do now , but do you concede that victory rightfully belongs to Mister Franklin in this thread ?

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari said:

I really don't care who you are or what you claim your reputation is . Only a troll or a sock comes to the battle forums and argues against characters they've never read about . The next time you respond to me , do so after having read the relevant comics revolving around the character you're arguing against .

@isaac_clarke: I know we've had our differences in the past , and we probably still do now , but do you concede that victory rightfully belongs to Mister Franklin in this thread ?

I wouldn't know - I haven't read anything with Scheider - I'm just under the impression that his abilities are somewhat exaggerated when people are insisting he's completely immune to reality warping ( at least on a similar scale to Franklin) or Franklin is somehow not sporting insane durability given his showings against multiple Celestials.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari: I have always assumed limits of the personality have meant any aspect of a characters personality. Pretty much any characteristic.

The reason I say comic relief shouldn't be considered CIS is because if it is comic relief then wouldn't that mean its not consistent? Unless its a joke series but those are sort of different. Character is just as much apart of a characters fighting ability as there powers. How they choose to act in combat could cost them a fight.

What they mean by fighting to the best of there abilities with in the limits of there personality is that we don't just low ball a character. What that rule is saying is we exclude pis/wis but acknowledge things like character flaws. If you want clarification I have seen buckshot, the mod who wrote the battle forum rules (originally), bring up how midnighter likes to drag fights out longer then they should because he enjoys the violence of a fight. Again keep in mind that he wrote the rules (static updated them but he basically copied and pasted what buckshot wrote originally and added a few rules here and there).

Trouble is, I think Midnighter would enjoy this fight too much and wouldn't fight to his best (taking full advantage of his combat computer) as he's said he does when he can have a good fight. Either way though, he'd either be able to avoid or fight through the damage Wolverine is doing.

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/buckshot/blog/midnighter-vs-wolverine/73454/

Basically when they say fighting to the best of there abilities there saying don't low ball. For example sometimes characters who shouldn't get tagged by other characters still get tagged. We assume midnighter would drag a fight out longer because thats his character but we wont assume he gets tagged by someone like batman because of some low showings. Its the same thing here. I don't know enough about DS to comment so I wont say he is one to toy around in character or not. If you disagree with me still then you should ask a moderator to explain it better I guess. I think your grouping CIS with PIS/WIS and you are under the belief its plot induced when its not.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke: You really should. He's the very definition of over powered.. It's been a while since I read the thing, but iirc his fights were starting to shatter reality without meaning to.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By isaac_clarke

@isaac_clarke: You really should. He's the very definition of over powered.. It's been a while since I read the thing, but iirc his fights were starting to shatter reality without meaning to.

Not against reading it - it's about finding time. I like the mix of divine characters into it though.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By uberhikari

@isaac_clarke said:

I wouldn't know - I haven't read anything with Scheider - I'm just under the impression that his abilities are somewhat exaggerated when people are insisting he's completely immune to reality warping ( at least on a similar scale to Franklin) or Franklin is somehow not sporting insane durability given his showings against multiple Celestials.

First, you inject yourself in a debate in which you admittedly know nothing about one of the characters, then you proceed to completely mis-characterize other people's arguments. Honestly, you don't have the right to be "under the impression that [Dark Schneider's] abilities are somewhat exaggerated," because you've never read Bastard!! and, therefore, have no basis for your impression. You don't know anything about the metaphysics of the series. Furthermore, no one ever claimed that Dark Schneider was either immune to reality warping or immune to reality warping on the scale of Franklin Richards.

In fact, here's one of the first things I wrote in this thread:

I never said that Dispel Bound can protect you from all reality warping or that Dispel Bound couldn't be broken. That would be a no limits fallacy. You can break Dispel Bound, Fallen Uriel did it to Majin Dark Schneider in their fight. But it's clear that you need at least galaxy busting level power.

Then I went on to clarify in a later post:

At first I thought Franklin couldn't just blink DS out of existence because the Eternal Atoms needed to be destroyed in 3 different dimensions (or on 3 different planes of existence). Then I thought, well, if the reality warping is strong enough he could just bypass Dispel Bound and blink DS out of existence, after all, Dispel Bound isn't absolute or else it would be a no limits fallacy. Now that you've raised doubts I'm not sure anymore. Franklin needs to do something very specific in order to really take out DS: He needs to bypass Dispel Bound, then he essentially needs to destroy DS 3 times simultaneously in 3 different dimensions (he needs to destroy his spiritual body, his soul-body, and his physical body).

Now, let me clarify even more. Dispel Bound isn't just 1 thing. Dispel Bound is the name of a technique that allows you to literally ban your enemy's attacks from a certain area. You can have a Dispel Bound that stops time manipulation in a certain area, or space manipulation, or telepathy, or telekinesis, or elemental manipulation, you can even have a Dispel Bound that allows you to auto-win. Dispel Bound is an extremely hax defensive ability. Moreover, Dispel Bound is layer, upon layer, upon layer of magical protection shields. In order to even get to a point where you can kill Dark Schneider you need to destroy every single one, except Dark Schneider can repair them at massively FTL speeds and there are thousands upon thousands of them.

Furthermore, Dispel Bound is used to protect something called Eternal Atoms. In Bastard!! the characters have 3 different bodies: a soul-body (on the astral plane), a spiritual body, and a physical body (on the material plane). In Bastard the spirit and soul are two separate things. Now, the soul-body, the spiritual body, and the physical body are all made of Eternal Atoms. Eternal Atoms give the user some pretty hax regeneration abilities. If even 1 Eternal Atom exists, the user can regenerate every aspect of their being, i.e., their soul, spirit, and physical body. So, let's say you completely erase Dark Schneider's physical body from existence, he will be able to regenerate from nothing because the Eternal Atoms that make up his spirit and soul are still intact. Let's say you erase DS's physical body, his soul, and almost all of his spirit. Let's say even 1 Eternal Atom of his spirit is left, DS will still be able to regenerate all of his spirit, soul, and his physical body.

What does all of this mean? This means that, first, you MUST destroy every single Dispel Bound magical protection shield that surrounds DS's Eternal Atoms. Then, you must attack the Eternal Atoms directly: and you must attack his spirit, his soul, and his physical body simultaneously and destroy ALL of the Eternal Atoms.

On the other hand, all DS has to do to win is massively FTL speed blitz + Judas Priest (a magical spell that erases a person's spirit, soul, and physical body from existence) and the fight would be over (and he will do this; he doesn't have morals and he's no stranger to overkill). So, Franklin Richards has to do a very specific set of things in a specific order and in a specific way, while DS can win the fight very easily.

Now, contrary to what @hyper_god says, I've read the fight between Franklin Richards (& Galactus) and the Mad Celestials. And nothing in that fight suggests that he can't be speed blitzed, especially considering the fact that he had prep time against the Mad Celestials and he knew what he would be facing, and I'm not aware of anything that says Franklin Richards has resistance to spiritual or soul-based attacks (although hyper_god keeps saying that Franklin Richards has shown resistance to having his soul destroyed, except he won't show the scans).

Other people in this thread have suggested that Franklin Richards has passive defenses (although I'm still not clear about his resistance to soul-based and spiritual attacks); other people like hyper_god have just come into this thread and essentially said "Franklin Richards is very powerful, therefore, he wins" and other people like @misterguyman has acknowledged that it's difficult to decide who wins because it's difficult to reconcile the metaphysics of the two universes that these characters come from.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Franklin Richards has shown resistance to soul screwery when Mephisto tried to take his soul as a kid. Mephisto failed quite spectacularly. I think it had something to do with Kid Franklin having too pure a soul or whatever, though.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Franklin Richards has shown resistance to soul screwery when Mephisto tried to take his soul as a kid. Mephisto failed quite spectacularly. I think it had something to do with Kid Franklin having too pure a soul or whatever, though.

This is not normal fooling around with soul, though. It's complete destruction of it.

@isaac_clarke: ok. Anyway, dark shneider's only problem is that he isn't as famous, so people think 'who's this guy, this must be some fanboy exaggerating his favourite character's powers' but no. He's as overpowered as he is portrayed most of the time, it's just unbelievable though.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By isaac_clarke

Easy tiger. I simply wanted to see evidence for Dispel Bound working against a reality warper of the same caliber of Franklin. Then I mentioned how he has a lot more to his bag of tricks than reality warping. Then I mentioned nothing about his durability is depicted as human. Outside that - I wasn't strolling into this debate pretending I knew anything about Schneider, simply questioning those who did.

I wouldn't exactly call a few off-hand comment posts, that are nothing more than maybe 6-9 sentences spread around 3-4 posts any injection of myself to the debate. Much-less did I declare a winner.

In fact, here's one of the first things I wrote in this thread:

I never said that Dispel Bound can protect you from all reality warping or that Dispel Bound couldn't be broken. That would be a no limits fallacy. You can break Dispel Bound, Fallen Uriel did it to Majin Dark Schneider in their fight. But it's clear that you need at least galaxy busting level power.

Then I went on to clarify in a later post:

At first I thought Franklin couldn't just blink DS out of existence because the Eternal Atoms needed to be destroyed in 3 different dimensions (or on 3 different planes of existence). Then I thought, well, if the reality warping is strong enough he could just bypass Dispel Bound and blink DS out of existence, after all, Dispel Bound isn't absolute or else it would be a no limits fallacy. Now that you've raised doubts I'm not sure anymore. Franklin needs to do something very specific in order to really take out DS: He needs to bypass Dispel Bound, then he essentially needs to destroy DS 3 times simultaneously in 3 different dimensions (he needs to destroy his spiritual body, his soul-body, and his physical body).

Now, let me clarify even more. Dispel Bound isn't just 1 thing. Dispel Bound is the name of a technique that allows you to literally ban your enemy's attacks from a certain area. You can have a Dispel Bound that stops time manipulation in a certain area, or space manipulation, or telepathy, or telekinesis, or elemental manipulation, you can even have a Dispel Bound that allows you to auto-win. Dispel Bound is an extremely hax defensive ability. Moreover, Dispel Bound is layer, upon layer, upon layer of magical protection shields. In order to even get to a point where you can kill Dark Schneider you need to destroy every single one, except Dark Schneider can repair them at massively FTL speeds and there are thousands upon thousands of them.

Okay.

Furthermore, Dispel Bound is used to protect something called Eternal Atoms. In Bastard!! the characters have 3 different bodies: a soul-body (on the astral plane), a spiritual body, and a physical body (on the material plane). In Bastard the spirit and soul are two separate things. Now, the soul-body, the spiritual body, and the physical body are all made of Eternal Atoms. Eternal Atoms give the user some pretty hax regeneration abilities. If even 1 Eternal Atom exists, the user can regenerate every aspect of their being, i.e., their soul, spirit, and physical body. So, let's say you completely erase Dark Schneider's physical body from existence, he will be able to regenerate from nothing because the Eternal Atoms that make up his spirit and soul are still intact. Let's say you erase DS's physical body, his soul, and almost all of his spirit. Let's say even 1 Eternal Atom of his spirit is left, DS will still be able to regenerate all of his spirit, soul, and his physical body.

What does all of this mean? This means that, first, you MUST destroy every single Dispel Bound magical protection shield that surrounds DS's Eternal Atoms. Then, you must attack the Eternal Atoms directly: and you must attack his spirit, his soul, and his physical body simultaneously and destroy ALL of the Eternal Atoms.

Okay.

On the other hand, all DS has to do to win is massively FTL speed blitz + Judas Priest (a magical spell that erases a person's spirit, soul, and physical body from existence) and the fight would be over (and he will do this; he doesn't have morals and he's no stranger to overkill). So, Franklin Richards has to do a very specific set of things in a specific order and in a specific way, while DS can win the fight very easily.

Now, contrary to what @hyper_god says, I've read the fight between Franklin Richards (& Galactus) and the Mad Celestials. And nothing in that fight suggests that he can't be speed blitzed, especially considering the fact that he had prep time against the Mad Celestials and he knew what he would be facing, and I'm not aware of anything that says Franklin Richards has resistance to spiritual or soul-based attacks (although hyper_god keeps saying that Franklin Richards has shown resistance to having his soul destroyed, except he won't show the scans).

Other people in this thread have suggested that Franklin Richards has passive defenses (although I'm still not clear about his resistance to soul-based and spiritual attacks); other people like hyper_god have just come into this thread and essentially said "Franklin Richards is very powerful, therefore, he wins" and other people like @misterguyman has acknowledged that it's difficult to decide who wins because it's difficult to reconcile the metaphysics of the two universes that these characters come from.

His prep time consisted of having his younger counter part store energy to get Galactus back in the fight - there's nothing else to indicate he did anything with prep outside of manipulate events to better his chances against the Mad Celestials. I'm not sure why Franklin would be anymore susceptible to spiritual based attacks than the lot of cosmic beings he is either a peer to or the superior of - he's certainly had no issues dispelling divine spirits - although outside a confrontation with Mephisto I'd have to look into the character's history to find something more substantial.

Okay doky.

Superbot400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Superbot400

@princearagorn1 said:

@dredeuced said:

This is not normal fooling around with soul, though. It's complete destruction of it.

@isaac_clarke: ok. Anyway, dark shneider's only problem is that he isn't as famous, so people think 'who's this guy, this must be some fanboy exaggerating his favourite character's powers' but no. He's as overpowered as he is portrayed most of the time, it's just unbelievable though.

... You don't understand how powerful Mephistopheles is than. Mephisto is the character that was able to reality warping, and remove Spider-man and Mary Jane's marriage from existance. He erased Spider-man and Mary Jane's future daugther from existance as well. He has the power to manipulate souls to do anything he wants. So much as he wanted to fuck you , . He has erased people like Silver Surfer from existence from people if he wanted to. He manipulate time and space, and changed the 616 universe to the point that it created new timelines to.

Now, contrary to what @hyper_god says, I've read the fight between Franklin Richards (& Galactus) and the Mad Celestials. And nothing in that fight suggests that he can't be speed blitzed, especially considering the fact that he had prep time against the Mad Celestials and he knew what he would be facing,

Adult Franklin was didn't prepped himself, and he needed Young Franklin's power to defeat the three Celestials. He told the younger Franklin to keep himself strong. However the Celestials or other characters themselves stated that Franklin Richard can manipulate the universe as show here.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

The three Celestial at the time where capable of destroying the universe. You are also kind of ignoring the fact that Adult Franklin display super durability in that fight when he was reflecting or tanking blasts from Celestials.

It's shown in the FF#605, that Franklin Richard is immortal due to him and Galactus watches the end of the universe. Galactus realizes that he will not be alone to see the end of the universe.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/812/ff07i.jpg/

I'm not aware of anything that says Franklin Richards has resistance to spiritual or soul-based attacks (although hyper_god keeps saying that Franklin Richards has shown resistance to having his soul destroyed, except he won't show the scans)

It's funny that you ask for scans, because you didn't really provide scans of why DS can speedblitz faster than light, or why reality warping didn't work on him.. Or show scans of why DS needs to be beaten in a specific way. Yet you complain about people not knowing DS, but you seem to not know much about Franklin Richards those.

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/blackheart-and-mephisto-vs-gemini-saga-and-virgo-shaka-20199.jpg

http://www.supermegamonkey.net/chronocomic/entries/scans9/FF277_Franklin2.jpg

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/blackheart-and-mephisto-vs-gemini-saga-and-virgo-shaka-20200.jpg

Franklin was so powerful that Mephisto in his own realm was weaken by angry Franklin Ricard's power. It's shown in mutiple appearances that Mephisto is actually afraid of Franklin Richards as well.

Mephisto is in his realm could battle Galactus. Their battle managed almost destroyed the universe, so they stopped fighting at the time.

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/6253/299927-9_mephisto_vs_galactus_super.png

He is shown to beating eating souls as well.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/122/mephisto037zl.jpg/

Not to mention that in his realm he could destroy as galaxy

http://www.electricferret.com/forum/index.php/topic/30558-when-galactus-went-to-mephistos-realm/

The fact that Mephisto got overpowered by Franklin, not mention his soul being spilted into fractions speaks a lot of his power. Not to mention the fact that Adult Franklin managed Galactus, and as well as manipulate. Franklin Richard can control reality, it doesn't make sense they force himself to exist. A young verison of himself could will Galactus to existence, or use Command Galactus than I don't see why he can't control fight back DS. Franklin Richard spilted and overpowered Mephisto's soul too.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superbot400: The whole comment meant for me? I'm not even debating! Reality warping is cool, but ds already has dispel bound in place iirc..

Superbot400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Superbot400

@superbot400: The whole comment meant for me? I'm not even debating! Reality warping is cool, but ds already has dispel bound in place iirc..

The thing is that Franklin Richard can warp away those shields, what exactly says that Franklin Richard can't destroy them?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superbot400: Sure he can. But even he will be hard pressed to take out nigh infinite shields, and by the time he does, ds would have taken him out, via judas priest, or something like that..

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#75  Edited By Stompa

@superbot400: Sure he can. But even he will be hard pressed to take out nigh infinite shields, and by the time he does, ds would have taken him out, via judas priest, or something like that..

Why would Franklin have to take out all his shields to reality warp him? Why would he have to overcome a dispel bound against fire/water/earth etc? Every dispel bounds grants protection against a certain attack so he would have to overcome only the dispel bounds for attacks he uses.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@stompa said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Why would Franklin have to take out all his shields to reality warp him? Why would he have to overcome a dispel bound against fire/water/earth etc? Every dispel bounds grants protection against a certain attack so he would have to overcome only the dispel bounds for attacks he uses.

Agreed. my bad. But the barrier is still there to be overcome.. And even if it is one, it means ds, who can repair countless shields instantly, will have to focus on only one of them.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stompa said:

@princearagorn1 said:

That's not the way Dispel Bound works. Dispel Bound works as both a specific defense against a specific kind of attack and as a general defense of a character's Eternal Atoms. Raphael explains this:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

As Raphael states if Franklin wants to kill DS through reality warping he MUST take out every Dispel Bound shield and attack Dark Schneider's Eternal Atoms directly.

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stompa said:

@princearagorn1 said:

That's not the way Dispel Bound works. Dispel Bound works as both a specific defense against a specific kind of attack and as a general defense of a character's Eternal Atoms. Raphael explains this:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

As Raphael states if Franklin wants to kill DS through reality warping he MUST take out every Dispel Bound shield and attack Dark Schneider's Eternal Atoms directly.

The scan is what i remembered i just see it differently. Why would reality warping have to destroy the eternal atoms? (not to mention that this is again a manga specific trait of the world like chakra in Naruto that always lead to different point of views in debates) Once Franklin has breached the reality warping dispel bound he is free to erase DS from existance so no need to destroy his eternal atoms since he never existed in the first place.....yeah i know you will disagree but that´s the way i think is more likely.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stompa: First is, if he can, with ds focusing all his -repair-countless-shields-every-instant- repairing skills on the particular bound. Second, that's the only way to kill ds. Reality warping is, after all, erasing a person. If he only erases his body, it's not going to work, as he comes back from literal nothing.. If he can simultaneously warp him out of all three planes, then he can win.

Avatar image for herecomestheboom_headshot
HereComesTheBoom_Headshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari Wow, good posts about Dark Schneider. I never read the Manga or watched the Anime, but I sure as hell am now.

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Stompa

@stompa: First is, if he can, with ds focusing all his -repair-countless-shields-every-instant- repairing skills on the particular bound. Second, that's the only way to kill ds. Reality warping is, after all, erasing a person. If he only erases his body, it's not going to work, as he comes back from literal nothing.. If he can simultaneously warp him out of all three planes, then he can win.

Well i haven´t seen DS ever focusing his repair on a single bound (because he never had to IIRC) so who knows if he is able to? And if Franklin tries to erase DS i am pretty sure it would account all planes it´s not like he would just wish for his body to disappear, then he could also just teleport him away. As a high level telepath he is more then aware about more planes then just the bodily so i think he would wipe him from all planes.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@stompa said:

Well i haven´t seen DS ever focusing his repair on a single bound (because he never had to IIRC) so who knows if he is able to? And if Franklin tries to erase DS i am pretty sure it would account all planes it´s not like he would just wish for his body to disappear, then he could also just teleport him away. As a high level telepath he is more then aware about more planes then just the bodily so i think he would wipe him from all planes.

I think it's kind of obvious.. why wouldn't he be able to repair the same shield better if he doesn't have to focus on countless other shields?

As to whether reality warping can erase him from all three planes, we can only speculate. But anyway, I also incline towards 'it can'. So there is no problem. The only questions that decide this are, can he overwhelm repairing of someone who constantly repairs nigh infinite shields? And can he, also, stop himself from getting blitzed, and, also, make himself durable enough to withstand things like exodus and halloween? and finally, can he avoid judas priest, something that attacks many planes of existance at once? Even for Mr. Franklin, this is not going to be easy, you got to admit..

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stompa said:

I think it's kind of obvious.. why wouldn't he be able to repair the same shield better if he doesn't have to focus on countless other shields?

As to whether reality warping can erase him from all three planes, we can only speculate. But anyway, I also incline towards 'it can'. So there is no problem. The only questions that decide this are, can he overwhelm repairing of someone who constantly repairs nigh infinite shields? And can he, also, stop himself from getting blitzed, and, also, make himself durable enough to withstand things like exodus and halloween? and finally, can he avoid judas priest, something that attacks many planes of existance at once? Even for Mr. Franklin, this is not going to be easy, you got to admit..

Not so obvious to me since i don´t think it would be repeated attacks. Franklin only has to breach it once and after that there will be no repair cause DS will be gone. Ok we more or less agree Franklin can reality warp DS away so question stands if DS can "draw faster" (which i believe he should be able to) and shoots for example a halloween from his mouth (and i have to say energy based attacks from the mouth leave a bad taste with me (pun intended)) would Franklin be able to tank it until he can reality warp himself? Well considering he tanked a Celestial attack i would say he could thus for me Franklin has a higher chance to win.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By reikai

Some are forgetting that Darsh can create or recreate whatever he wants from memory. Including Uriel's sister. Which is a power that seemingly only God possessed.

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

Some are forgetting that Darsh can create or recreate whatever he wants from memory. Including Uriel's sister. Which is a power that seemingly only God possessed.

Uhm no.....recreate in reviving yes he can simply creating new life is arguably and i can´t remember he ever did that. Amrael (Uriel´s sister) was DNA spliced into Konron and DS pretty much ate the guy in their battle so it´s more likely he somehow absorbed her DNA to revive her. I haven´t read Bastard!! in quite some time so i might be wrong but this i how i remember it. And btw reviving is a damn impressive feat on it´s own but lower then creating new life and since Bastard!! was highly borrowing from D&D one could argue that most high level priests could revive.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing is he didn't just eat them, he destroyed Konron, Eternal Atom and all. Effectively he didn't exist anymore. Neither did Amrael. But he still recreated Amrael if just through memory. It's not something anyone else could've done, except God or possibly Jesus as the Adam of Light (Darsh being the Adam of Darkness).

Also, Darsh's and F-Uriel's battle shattered reality multiple times as a result of their combat with Michael saying they had destroyed the Black Abyss (if only for an instant since it reforms to keep Hell sealed off).

Either way, between the Dispel Bound which blocks all of Franklin's attempts and Darsh's vastly superior speed, there's no way for Franky to win. Dark Schneider has been breaking the rules since day one. Hell he beat a Fire Elemental with Fire Magic.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Killemall

Franklin Richards is just a human, right? He has normal human speed and durability, he just has hax reality warping powers.

He looks normal enough although normal human arent destined to outlast the universe and sit there with Galactus to see a heat death of the universe.

While i dont want to make a case for Franklin's reaction, point was given his power level, that guy should be pretty freakin durable.

That said, i have literally no idea, whatsoever, about who Dark Scheider is, so meh take my words with a grain of salt.

Superbot400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see why Franklin Richard be hard to press to fight nigh-infinte shields. You are talking about a character who can create a virtual replicate of 616 universe with a thought, and make a perfectly balance baby universe as afterthought. He had zero problems controlling Galactus, who is a universal spirit with immeasurable power.

We talking about the character was anchoring, and holding all reality of together, and he whiles makes changes in time.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/adult-franklin-richards-vs-rune-king-thor-657175/?page=2#69

Just read HyperGod's scans here. What exactly makes you think Franklin Richard COULDN'T handle it?

Explain a character who could do what Adult Frank Richards does.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@princearagorn1 said:

I don't see why Franklin Richard be hard to press to fight nigh-infinte shields. You are talking about a character who can create a virtual replicate of 616 universe with a thought, and make a perfectly balance baby universe as afterthought. He had zero problems controlling Galactus, who is a universal spirit with immeasurable power.

We talking about the character was anchoring, and holding all reality of together, and he whiles makes changes in time.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/adult-franklin-richards-vs-rune-king-thor-657175/?page=2#69

Just read HyperGod's scans here. What exactly makes you think Franklin Richard COULDN'T handle it?

Explain a character who could do what Adult Frank Richards does.

And here he's pitted against a character who was shattering reality as collateral damage in his fight. And Ds has already fought and defeated universal spirits, they're not new to him..

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By reikai

Stated within BASTARD!!, nothing can stop an Adam once it is unleashed. Not even God. The only thing that can defeat an Adam is another Adam. Hence of the most major battles will be Dark Schneider vs. Jesus (literal Jesus), aka the Messiah.

Anyway, I think you miss the point that Franky's starting speed isn't anything remotely near Darsh's. Franky first needs to use his RW to bolster himself and by the time that happens he'd already be dead. Because Darsh would've opened a Giras Iran (Black Hole) inside his brain and imploded his skull.

Darsh can hit Franky millions of times in an instant, which is far more than he can react to. It really doesn't matter what Galactus could do when he's basically been made a punk by a number of heroes; Thor, Ghost Rider, the F4, etc etc. Usually when he's hungry too. Franky can bend reality to his whim. Darsh can break reality while smacking people around and sexually harassing large breasted angels in the process (because he's Dark Schneider, and that's what he does).

Superbot400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And here he's pitted against a character who was shattering reality as collateral damage in his fight. And Ds has already fought and defeated universal spirits, they're not new to him..

Galactus and Mephisto, Celestials, and many other characters in the many universe can do that. You don't remember when the scans I proved of Mephisto vs Galactus, their battle almost destroyed the universe?. Galactus and Mephisto battles have done the same thing. Franklin Richard overpowered Mephisto. It's new to DS, because DS has never done ANYTHING like...

creating "countless" realities, and as well as nexus of realitiesor

F4 # 582(briefly halting the collapse of the multiverse into a single timestream and then anchoring reality to support the changes he made in time) :

or

Create two pocket universes.

By all means explain to why this ISN'T something new to DS.

Anyway, I think you miss the point that Franky's starting speed isn't anything remotely near Darsh's. Franky first needs to use his RW to bolster himself and by the time that happens he'd already be dead. Because Darsh would've opened a Giras Iran (Black Hole) inside his brain and imploded his skull.

Except that Adult Franklin Richard is stated to be immortal, due to the fact he can and handle see the end of the universe. He is not bother by the entire universe ending in his world. Why would any

Darsh can hit Franky millions of times in an instant, which is far more than he can react to.

That's not special to somebody who anchor all timestreams by himself

It really doesn't matter what Galactus could do when he's basically been made a punk by a number of heroes; Thor, Ghost Rider, the F4, etc etc.

Lol what? Thor has never beaten Galactus. F4 need prep. Ghost Rider has never fought Galactus.

Get out of here what that nonsense.

Franky can bend reality to his whim.

He doesn't just bend reality, he break, control, and do anything he wants. He creates endless amount of reliaties with a thought. He recreate ressurect a cosmic enity to back. He handle the entire timestream of all timelines being destroyed, and anchor it. He was able to create two baby universes. He was able to defeat Celestials, who are known to be capable being

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By reikai

I never said Thor defeated him. Thor drove Galactus back. GR has actually hurt him with the Penance Stare. Even Doc Strange has made him turn away. Basically, pulling one over on Galactus isn't as big a deal as you make it sound.

No Caption Provided

Except that Adult Franklin Richard is stated to be immortal, due to the fact he can and handle see the end of the universe. He is not bother by the entire universe ending in his world.

Vampires are said to be immortal to. And gods. Among many other things. And they've all still died, in and out of Marvel. The only one who can't die is TOAA. And Franky =/= TOAA.

As stated before, Darsh can remove him from existence with Judas Priest/Jude the Priest.

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You have to accept DS' skillset as it is though. In Marvelverse Franklin can undoubtedly overload any number of protective shields. DS' dispellbound is different and follows different physics. There are two shields specifically mentioned as creation and reality warping and remember that they're just two out of the innumerable ones present. He can make anything he really wanted to but those are just two of the dozen or so named. So if we just take DS' dispellbound and translate it into Marvel as is then those two shields negate reality warping and the powers of creation. That's what they do specifically. Now let's assume that an opponent brute forces that particular shield. Then one shield out out maybe millions is destroyed and he'd have to go through all the others the same way. Any excess energy is nullified completely by any layer of the shield and the way dispellbound works each layer has to be taken out singly. DS could make hundread thousand anti reality warping shields.

Bastard is like Cosmic Beings turned into a Shonen manga. They're all reality warping cosmic beings past a certain point in the story but they their reality warping tends to be weaponized. Franklin nice sounding feats like galaxy creation but it's hard to translate that into a useful feat for a fight. DS' skills are all for fighting and he's a reality warper too. Dispellbound was intended to be a completely broken defensive ability. If DS was able to put an anti-life, anti reality warping shield around Galactus then according to Bastard physics, Franklin wouldn't be able to resurrect Galactus. Franklin's Galactus feat sounds more impressive but the shield is designed to be overpowered even if its actual description is simple. The physics are hard to translate but DS is already fighting the highest level beings of his universe. Pretty much God is the only one left and he'll get there eventually.

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You have to accept DS' skillset as it is though. In Marvelverse Franklin can undoubtedly overload any number of protective shields. DS' dispellbound is different and follows different physics. There are two shields specifically mentioned as creation and reality warping and remember that they're just two out of the innumerable ones present. He can make anything he really wanted to but those are just two of the dozen or so named. So if we just take DS' dispellbound and translate it into Marvel as is then those two shields negate reality warping and the powers of creation. That's what they do specifically. Now let's assume that an opponent brute forces that particular shield. Then one shield out out maybe millions is destroyed and he'd have to go through all the others the same way. Any excess energy is nullified completely by any layer of the shield and the way dispellbound works each layer has to be taken out singly. DS could make hundread thousand anti reality warping shields.

Bastard is like Cosmic Beings turned into a Shonen manga. They're all reality warping cosmic beings past a certain point in the story but they their reality warping tends to be weaponized. Franklin nice sounding feats like galaxy creation but it's hard to translate that into a useful feat for a fight. DS' skills are all for fighting and he's a reality warper too. Dispellbound was intended to be a completely broken defensive ability. If DS was able to put an anti-life, anti reality warping shield around Galactus then according to Bastard physics, Franklin wouldn't be able to resurrect Galactus. Franklin's Galactus feat sounds more impressive but the shield is designed to be overpowered even if its actual description is simple. The physics are hard to translate but DS is already fighting the highest level beings of his universe. Pretty much God is the only one left and he'll get there eventually.

May i ask where you get this from? What sense would make a dispel bound against earth/fire/holy etc make if you have to break them all to get a reality warping attack through? You claim every dispel bound protects against all kinds of attacks so why are they specially dispel bounds against a certain attack? Why aren´t they simply millions of layers of "shields"? I don´t think your explanation makes much sense. All those special dispel bounds in Bastard!! are there because all of the high being can use all kinds of attacks from elemental to reality waroing and so on so you need a special protection against all of it.

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By MisterGuyMan

@stompa said:

May i ask where you get this from? What sense would make a dispel bound against earth/fire/holy etc make if you have to break them all to get a reality warping attack through? You claim every dispel bound protects against all kinds of attacks so why are they specially dispel bounds against a certain attack? Why aren´t they simply millions of layers of "shields"? I don´t think your explanation makes much sense. All those special dispel bounds in Bastard!! are there because all of the high being can use all kinds of attacks from elemental to reality waroing and so on so you need a special protection against all of it.

Here's some relevant scans:

Dispellbound consists of any number of layered shields. Each shield protects against various things. I'm not exactly sure what you're asking. Here's a closeup of the the shields that are named:

http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad333/mike89un/Imagen1-4.png

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stompa said:

Here's some relevant scans:

Dispellbound consists of any number of layered shields. Each shield protects against various things. I'm not exactly sure what you're asking. Here's a closeup of the the shields that are named:

I still don´t see where it is stated you have to destroy all shields to reality warp. Yes it is stated to attack the eternal atoms you would need to get through all of them. I just fail to see why Franklin would have to do that when he can simply erase him from existance via reality warping.

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stompa:

There are two shields that would prevent reality warping expressly mentioned:

No Caption Provided

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stompa: Isn't reality warping an attack, too?

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Stompa

@misterguyman: Well anti-creation sounds more like you can´t create something into the protected area of the disepel bound so that wouldn´t be needed but anyway i think Franklins raw power would also be enough to penetrate both.

@princearagorn1:It surely is when used offensively like here so it has to penetrate the dispel bounds that protect from this attack but i don´t see breaking one (or two) shield(s) as a big problem for a powerhouse like Franklin.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@stompa: Well, if ds repairs countless shields instantaneously, if he focuses on one, breaking through it is going to be tough. Even for Mr. Frank.