No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 1: Kid Franklin vs Alien X

Round 2: Adult Franklin vs Alien X

Rules:

No prep.

Morals Off.

Serena and Bellicus have decided to cooperate fully, so no arguing between them.

Win by Death only.

Battle takes place in the Ultimate Marvel Universe (Earth-1610).

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Interesting...

What sparked this?

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Franklin.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate universe ends up looking like the after effect of the Anihilaarg.

But in the end, Franklin will win because he has no limits

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RBT

@Sebast_Allen: Franklin is omnipotent? Because that's what your statement suggested.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By jwwprod

I'd say Alien X.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@Sebast_Allen: Franklin is omnipotent? Because that's what your statement suggested.

Kid, no.

Adult, maybe.

Kid loses

Adult, no idea.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

But in the end, Franklin will win because he has no limitsme

Alien X cannot be affected on any level of reality warping. Annihilaarg destroyed the universe, doing nada to Alien X. Its not even hillarious. I don't know what levels Franklin Richard can warp reality, but can he defeat an omnipotent being capable of surviving universal destruction, and one whos mere thoughts become reality itself?

I don't think so. Alien X's as said, is omnipotent, meaning nothing Franklin does affect or harm him.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen said:

Alien X cannot be affected on any level of reality warping. Annihilaarg destroyed the universe, doing nada to Alien X. Its not even hillarious. I don't know what levels Franklin Richard can warp reality, but can he defeat an omnipotent being capable of surviving universal destruction, and one whos mere thoughts become reality itself?

I don't think so. Alien X's as said, is omnipotent, meaning nothing Franklin does affect or harm him.

Well adult Franklin Richards also took the destruction of a universe with galactus, and Franky boys thoughts become reality too.

Really, there is no easy way to explain a battle like this, the deciding factor would be creativity, which i'm sure franklin has more of.

And Alien X has been force turned off (by paradox), who's to say franklin cannot do the same

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville said:

@sebast_allen said:

Well adult Franklin Richards also took the destruction of a universe with galactus, and Franky boys thoughts become reality too.

Really, there is no easy way to explain a battle like this, the deciding factor would be creativity, which i'm sure franklin has more of.

And Alien X has been force turned off (by paradox), who's to say franklin cannot do the same

That actually wont happen in this fight. This is not a Ben 10 fight. Alien X, Serena and Bellicus are going solo on this one. As such, Alien is X is not one of Bens transformation. That aside, we don't know what Paradox did or how he achieved the feat. He is a multiversal reality warper in his own right, with the ability to play with space and time. He could have reversed Bens time, or simply accelerated omnitrix time, to time him out or something of the nature.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen said:

@lowlaville said:

@sebast_allen said:

That actually wont happen in this fight. This is not a Ben 10 fight. Alien X, Serena and Bellicus are going solo on this one. As such, Alien is X is not one of Bens transformation. That aside, we don't know what Paradox did or how he achieved the feat. He is a multiversal reality warper in his own right, with the ability to play with space and time. He could have reversed Bens time, or simply accelerated omnitrix time, to time him out or something of the nature.

Then stalemate, even though Frank has the abundance of feats proving he is already universal as a child and as an adult probably multiversal plus

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God that picture of Alien X is so ugly, the art in Omniverse is horrid. That aside Alien X can win this

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sebast_Allen

God that picture of Alien X is so ugly, the art in Omniverse is horrid. That aside Alien X can win this

hahahahahaha, lol at that art comment.

But the battle is debatable

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@lowlaville said:

@sebast_allen said:

Well, to be fair, Kid Franklin has created a universe under his bed sheet, created a pocket dimension to play in from a closet door, created counter-earth, resurrected all the dead heroes killed by Onslaught, has some kind of cosmic awareness, and was able to defeat an amped Mephisto in his own realm.

Those are the feats that I can think of off the top of my head.

EDIT: I also remembered that Franklin Richards also removed the Serpent's influence from Ben during Fear Itself, effectively expunging the Angir, Breaker of Souls, from his body.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Bo88gdan

Franklin Richards

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: Though I dont think he has any feat that says he can kill beings the calibur of Alien X.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe the writers of omniverse stated that a Celestialsapien is in fact omnipotent.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sigh, I hate it when people use the word "omnipotent" If Alien X was really omnipotent then there wouldn't be a lot of other Alien X (Celestialsapiens) guys who are all equal to him and apparently Agreggor was some what of a threat to him and that would also prove that Alien X is not omnipotent.

Now before you ask no I'm not being biased I'm just saying that if Alien X really is omnipotent then he would have equals and no should be a threat to him (which I've heard Agreggor was) regardless I still say Alien X takes this.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe the writers of omniverse stated that a Celestialsapien is in fact omnipotent.

The writers also stated that there were stronger aliens than Alien X in the Omnitrix and they said that Toe-Pick could scare it. So I would take that statement with a grain of salt lol.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By uberhikari

@rbt said:

Kid, no.

Adult, maybe.

Kid loses

Adult, no idea.

Adult Franklin is definitely NOT omnipotent. In fact, during his fight with the Mad Celestials he needed help from his younger self to gather energy and revive Galactus. I'm not aware of anything that even hints at Franklin being omnipotent, and it wouldn't even make sense to claim that he is because the only being omnipotent in Marvel is TOAA.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alien X wins, possibly in a stomp. Kid Franklin doesn't have enough practice or control over his powers to take on someone like Alien X.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jwwprod
OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf
Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@omgomgwtfwtf: Kid franklin loses.

Adult either wins or stalemate

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jwwprod
Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By New_World_Order

Didn't Alien X recreate the universe?

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bronze_surfer: @jwwprod:

Well to put into scope of how powerful Franklin should be. He is supposed to be a human equivalent to a Celestial (they even were even thinking of recruiting Kid Franklin to be part of their group) and, if you read X-treme X-men, it was revealed that the Celestials created the multiverse. While this doesn't translate into actual power level or feats, it's just food for thought.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Franklin has made a universe in his bed and created the Heroes Reborn universe too.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#31  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Alien X isn't omnipotent.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By New_World_Order

@thundergodswrath said:

Franklin has made a universe in his bed and created the Heroes Reborn universe too.

Lol, damn.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath said:

Actually it wasn't a proper universe it was a baby universe so it wasn't quite a full universe (more like a pocket one).

Not sure about the Heroes Reborn universe though.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kid Franklin loses and Adult Franklin probably wins in a stomp. Adult Franklin is is on the level of Celestials, which means that he's easily multi-versal. And Galactus even stated that Adult Franklin would survive the destruction of our universe, iirc. But the biggest threat to Alien X is Franklin's telepathy. Alien X can't operate unless 2 out of the 3 personalities agree, and I would think this makes Alien X extremely vulnerable to telepathic manipulation and/or mind control. If Franklin starts telepathically screwing around with Alien X's personalities, I think that spells doom. Honestly, going by feats I think Alien X is only as strong as a cosmic cube being.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari said:

Kid Franklin loses and Adult Franklin probably wins in a stomp. Adult Franklin is is on the level of Celestials, which means that he's easily multi-versal. And Galactus even stated that Adult Franklin would survive the destruction of our universe, iirc. But the biggest threat to Alien X is Franklin's telepathy. Alien X can't operate unless 2 out of the 3 personalities agree, and I would think this makes Alien X extremely vulnerable to telepathic manipulation and/or mind control. If Franklin starts telepathically screwing around with Alien X's personalities, I think that spells doom. Honestly, going by feats I think Alien X is only as strong as a cosmic cube being.

If Alien X is as powerful as a Cosmic Cube being then that's not to bad I mean look at Beyonder & Molecule Man when they were retconned into being Cosmic Cube beings.

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Didn't Alien X survive, or was completely un-affected by the destruction of the universe?

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:

@uberhikari said:

If Alien X is as powerful as a Cosmic Cube being then that's not to bad I mean look at Beyonder & Molecule Man when they were retconned into being Cosmic Cube beings.

Right. I wasn't saying that was a bad thing, only that Adult Franklin is a step above Alien X.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By lowlaville
Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#39  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@lowlaville: Writers stated the Sentry was omnipotent and does that make Sentry omnipotent.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

first, let us make something clear. X is not omnipotent, he is not nigh omnipotent, his power level can not be described using omni anything. a statement is never good enough here at ComicVine.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Writers stated the Sentry was omnipotent and does that make Sentry omnipotent.

I don't know? Ask the writers that.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Sebast_Allen

Kid Frank might put up a fight not holding back, he creates universes casually, he creates his own earth with iron men, thor's with mjolnir's, hulks, all subconsciously, now if he used that power he would be near unstoppable

Adult Franklin richards would win, he is everything kid frank is and way more, he was so strong he could speak with blackbolt while abstracts feared black bolts voices, and he was stated to be an omniversal threat (Frank)

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville said:

@sebast_allen said:

Well, to be fair, Kid Franklin has created a universe under his bed sheet, created a pocket dimension to play in from a closet door, created counter-earth, resurrected all the dead heroes killed by Onslaught, has some kind of cosmic awareness, and was able to defeat an amped Mephisto in his own realm.

EDIT: I also remembered that Franklin Richards also removed the Serpent's influence from Ben during Fear Itself, effectively expunging the Angir, Breaker of Souls, from his body.

That's not same as creating an actual universe sized universe.

How? What are the feats of Adult Franklin?

If we're going by statements, then Alien X is omnipotent. Paradox said so, so did Azmuth. Anyways, surviving≠tanking. Alien X tanked the destruction. He didn't even fell it.

QFT.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Alien X isn't omnipotent

No, he is. Matt Wayne said he is.

The writers stated that the Omnitrix has aliens more powerful then Alien X and if the rest of the Celestialsapiens are equal to Alien X then that also proves that Alien X isn't omnipotent seeinh how he has a tone of equals.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Sebast_Allen

@rbt said:

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

@lowlaville said:

@sebast_allen said:

A universe can be anysize from the outside, from the inside it's going to be universe size, think the tardis in doctor who

@uberhikari said:

GALACTUS: One day, it will all end. Suns will die and worlds will wither as the universe begins to cool. The heat death of everything. For so long I have thought I would face it by myself.

FRANKLIN: But now you know better. I will be there, standing beside you – we will watch as all that has been will become something new. The birth of a new universe. Still… Buck up, big guy… we’ve got billions of years until we have to worry about that.

GALACTUS: I dreaded… feared… the return of solitude – of being alone. Forever. I never imagined this is what you could become.

FRANKLIN: Well, you’ll have to wait a little longer… union occures further down the road. And Galen?

GALACTUS: Yes, Franklin? FRANKLIN: Be thankful that you never ate the earth.

If we're going by statements, then Alien X is omnipotent. Paradox said so, so did Azmuth. Anyways, surviving≠tanking. Alien X tanked the destruction. He didn't even fell it.

And yet he was stated to be able to be scared of toe-pick, so much for omnipotent, a lot of people in marvel have called odin omnipotent, only because they don't fully understand odin's power and the word omnipotent is the closest thing they can grasp onto, while realisticly odin is not omnipotent, just very powerful, Alien X is nig omnipotent, but statements mean jack, feats are what we look for here, think superman one million, statements lead us to believe he is omnipotent, but he doesn't have the feats to back that up, which is why so many people say RKT is stronger, because he has the feats.

If Alien X was omnipotent it would have made a 100% correct copy of the universe, yet it didn't.

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

QFT.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

@lowlaville said:

@sebast_allen said:

A universe can be anysize from the outside, from the inside it's going to be universe size, think the tardis in doctor who

@uberhikari said:

GALACTUS: One day, it will all end. Suns will die and worlds will wither as the universe begins to cool. The heat death of everything. For so long I have thought I would face it by myself.

FRANKLIN: But now you know better. I will be there, standing beside you – we will watch as all that has been will become something new. The birth of a new universe. Still… Buck up, big guy… we’ve got billions of years until we have to worry about that.

GALACTUS: I dreaded… feared… the return of solitude – of being alone. Forever. I never imagined this is what you could become.

FRANKLIN: Well, you’ll have to wait a little longer… union occures further down the road. And Galen?

And yet he was stated to be able to be scared of toe-pick, so much for omnipotent, a lot of people in marvel have called odin omnipotent, only because they don't fully understand odin's power and the word omnipotent is the closest thing they can grasp onto, while realisticly odin is not omnipotent, just very powerful, Alien X is nig omnipotent, but statements mean jack, feats are what we look for here, think superman one million, statements lead us to believe he is omnipotent, but he doesn't have the feats to back that up, which is why so many people say RKT is stronger, because he has the feats.

If Alien X was omnipotent it would have made a 100% correct copy of the universe, yet it didn't.

QFT.

I only stated that omnipotent thing because you said that Franklin can survive universe exploding because Galactus said so.

100% copy of universe? Changes were made in the universe by Ben's thoughts. He changes the logo of Mr Smoothy and gave himself a jacket. That's doesn't prove at all that Alien X was incapable of creating an exact copy. It means that Ben had a say in what they were doing as well.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By lowlaville

@rbt: Exactly. The fact is Alien X created the universe to perfection. Only change was brought to smoothies, which in all honesty is an addition via Bens own preference, because agreement between 3 is required to carry out any given motion, Its most likely Ben passed the motion with some changes in mind.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Sebast_Allen

@rbt said:

@sebast_allen said:

@rbt said:

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

@lowlaville said:

@sebast_allen said:

@uberhikari said:

QFT.

I only stated that omnipotent thing because you said that Franklin can survive universe exploding because Galactus said so.

I didn't say that, and galactus didn't just say he would survive, at the end of the comic we see them having a chat about it and waiting for the end.

100% copy of universe? Changes were made in the universe by Ben's thoughts. He changes the logo of Mr Smoothy and gave himself a jacket. That's doesn't prove at all that Alien X was incapable of creating an exact copy. It means that Ben had a say in what they were doing as well.

Well that's great and all, kid Franklin was creating universes casually, as a joke, to have fun with, no problem at all. And Adult franklin is even worse

No Caption Provided

Reality is what Franklin makes it dude, he is going to take down serena and belicus

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By RBT

@rbt said:

@sebast_allen said:

@rbt said:

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

@lowlaville said:

@sebast_allen said:

@uberhikari said:

QFT.

I didn't say that, and galactus didn't just say he would survive, at the end of the comic we see them having a chat about it and waiting for the end.

Well that's great and all, kid Franklin was creating universes casually, as a joke, to have fun with, no problem at all. And Adult franklin is even worse

No Caption Provided

Reality is what Franklin makes it dude, he is going to take down serena and belicus

Did he actually survive the universe exploding? If yes, then how injured he was from it?

Pocket universes. They were not universe sized universe.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:
@lowlaville said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Alien X isn't omnipotent

No, he is. Matt Wayne said he is.

The writers stated that the Omnitrix has aliens more powerful then Alien X and if the rest of the Celestialsapiens are equal to Alien X then that also proves that Alien X isn't omnipotent seeinh how he has a tone of equals.

Alien X is a celestialsapean, and the only known Celestialsapean that can decide motion, because the others have only 2 personalities, thus cannot agree on anything. This in itself is a factor.

As for being Bens strongest aliens, Ben has said it himself "I have 9 other guys who can do it better". This was when Serena said they were the most powerful beings in the universe. Because of the usual dilemma and all the arguing, they can never get things done, and only on rare occasions when Ben absolutely rage. And that, might have been all the meaning behind the weiters words.

So if you want to accept the writers words on one aspect, and neglect the other, go ahead.