• 68 results
#1 Edited by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

Adult FR

Can the mutants beat these Asgardians?

#2 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin solos

#3 Posted by Tomekeeper (39 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin is easily the most powerful here. Still leaning towards Team 2 just because of Odin's experience/ruthlessness/eyepatch.

#4 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2985 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth: I think team 1 wins. Franklin has been shown to be at celestial level turning there atacks into flowers. While odin could not put down 1 celestial with the amped destroyer armor and all souls of asgard. I no nothing of Nate and thor is cannon fodder.

#7 Edited by Tomekeeper (39 posts) - - Show Bio

Let me expand a little.

I hate Franklin Richards. He's nowhere near as interesting as Odin, his adult self is the most ridiculous Mary Sue I've ever seen and turning Galactus into a herald was not a great plot IMO.Unfortunately, Adult Franklin would annihilate team 2 with a thought. However, as a child he is severely limited by his lack of control. He still has some fantastic feats, but Odin has supreme control, which couples with sufficient power and intellect to take a victory.

Odin does solo, but Franklin is technically more powerful.

#8 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomekeeper: nate grey isnt enough help for franklin richards? oh and i havnt specified which frank richards this is, i wanted to hear all arguments

#9 Edited by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin is easily the most powerful here. Still leaning towards Team 2 just because of Odin's experience/ruthlessness/eyepatch.

#11 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

To my understanding, child FR is more powerful but has no control, and well...he's a child. So I'll go with adult FR and Nate Grey at his most powerful

#12 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

well then team 1 takes this for sure.

#13 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Nate take Thor?

#14 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3241 posts) - - Show Bio

Adult Franklin should solo.

#15 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3241 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@ferdelance: Would Thor vs Nate at full power make a better fight?

#18 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3241 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1, assuming this is adult Franklin.

#20 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@calebhara: it is. You dont think Odin and Thor could take him? Maybe with faster refelexes or something

#21 Posted by pooty (11615 posts) - - Show Bio

@calebhara: it is. You dont think Odin and Thor could take him? Maybe with faster refelexes or something

neither Odin nor Thor really fight with speedblitzes. Odin barely moves in his fights. so this would be a contest of power. Nate can hang with Thor long enough for FRanklin to beat Odin. Odin is crafty so what he lacks in power he would compensate in skill. Still Team 1 takes it.

#22 Edited by BigCimmerian (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Asgardians would win.

#23 Edited by THORSON (2511 posts) - - Show Bio

THOR and Odin

#24 Posted by Immortal777 (7732 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 Franklin is to powerful.

#25 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8729 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1 wins Franklin is crazy powerful nate grey not tht bad either

#26 Posted by Owie (3879 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin could solo but Nate is a pretty good teammate and would do at least a decent job against Thor in any case.

#27 Posted by comic_book_fan (5842 posts) - - Show Bio

franklin solos and x-man can put thor to sleep.

#28 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

Adult Franklin is more powerful than Odin.

Full powered Nate Grey (i.e. Shaman) would decimate Thor.

#29 Posted by homicidalmaniac (8187 posts) - - Show Bio

Team One wins this one

#30 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin Richards solo's.

#31 Posted by dondave (38819 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 ftw

#32 Edited by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

The most recent Incarnation of Nate Grey brings absolutely nothing to the table here.

#33 Edited by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Edited by Gritterr (491 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin killed 2 Celestials /thread

#35 Posted by Rijehu (714 posts) - - Show Bio

Nate or Franklin could solo, if this is Shaman Nate

#36 Posted by X_insignia1 (1394 posts) - - Show Bio

Adult Franklin Soloes the other team. Nate isn't needed.

#37 Posted by JediXMan (31253 posts) - - Show Bio

This is completely dependent on how powerful Franklin is here. He can solo.

Honestly, Nate isn't much help, and neither is Thor. It's about whether or not Odin or Franklin can solo the other team.

@rijehu said:

Nate or Franklin could solo, if this is Shaman Nate

Shaman Nate isn't beating Odin, as much as I'd like him to be able to.

#38 Edited by Rijehu (714 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: Why not? Nate is an Omega Level Mutant and Shaman Nate is able to use his full power without burning himself out. And much like Franklin, Nate can warp reality as well. I don't know what thread it is, but Nate was actually outside of the timeline in one scene. Add that to the fact that he can exists as a being of pure psionic energy and was stated to have as much psionic output as Dark Phoenix, I think he can take Odin.

I could be wrong though...

#39 Posted by JediXMan (31253 posts) - - Show Bio
@rijehu said:

@jedixman: Why not? Nate is an Omega Level Mutant and Shaman Nate is able to use his full power without burning himself out. And much like Franklins, Nate can warp reality as well. I don't know what thread it is, but Nate was actual outside of the timeline in one scene. Add that to the fact that he can exists as a being of pure psionic energy and was stated to have as much psionic output as Dark Phoenix, I think he can take Odin.

He cannot. Nate is extremely powerful, but he isn't near Skyfather level. He's more like Herald level. While he can exist as psionic energy, that isn't a problem for Odin. And Odin can warp reality, as well.

Franklin is above Skyfather; I believe he's near-omnipotent at his most powerful.

#40 Posted by X_insignia1 (1394 posts) - - Show Bio

@rijehu said:

@jedixman: Why not? Nate is an Omega Level Mutant and Shaman Nate is able to use his full power without burning himself out. And much like Franklin, Nate can warp reality as well. I don't know what thread it is, but Nate was actually outside of the timeline in one scene. Add that to the fact that he can exists as a being of pure psionic energy and was stated to have as much psionic output as Dark Phoenix, I think he can take Odin.

Nate was an established reality warper JUST before being depowered however he's never really done on anything to be on Odin's level, perhaps he has the potential but far as feats? nah...

#41 Posted by Rijehu (714 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: So him having Dark Phoenix output levels of psionic energy doesn't help him at all? My gosh how strong IS Odin? Is dark Phoenix that powerful?

#42 Posted by Rijehu (714 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_insignia1: Oh riiiight. So where would Nate Grey be ranked in top 100 mutants?

#43 Edited by X_insignia1 (1394 posts) - - Show Bio

@rijehu said:

@jedixman: So him having Dark Phoenix output levels of psionic energy doesn't help him at all? My gosh how strong IS Odin? Is dark Phoenix that powerful?

that wasn't dark phoenix, if you read the output levels and which comic it referenced to it was a green phoenix jean that was inexperienced with her powers. Moreover the issue states his powers were off the charts meaning there was no definable upper limit, meaning the phoenixes still could of been higher than his, plus there are levels to infinity.

#44 Posted by Rijehu (714 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_insignia1: Marvel is a bit confusing with power levels aren't they?

#45 Edited by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio
@rijehu said:

Odin is a multi-galaxy buster and has been in fights where the fabric of the multiverse has been affected. Odin is still somewhere below universal, though.

As for where Nate Grey would be ranked in the top 100 mutants, I would say top 10. In no particular order there's at least: Jean Grey, Wanda, Legion, Iceman and Franklin Richards.

#46 Posted by X_insignia1 (1394 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by Rijehu (714 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by Rijehu (714 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by X_insignia1 (1394 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by Rijehu (714 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_insignia1: Ok, So MJJ and Franklin Richards would be above Skyfather correct?