Frank D'Amico/Hit Girl (Movie) vs. Joker/Catwoman (Movie)

Navajaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Navajaz
  • Frank/Hit Girl from Kick Ass 1 movie.
  • Joker/Catwoman from Dark knight trilogy.
  • Just hand to hand.
  • Battle takes place in a Big Room.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Dark-Nihilus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kick Ass team.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By mickey-mouse

Assuming Perfect Teamwork, since members on both teams hate each other.

Team 2, Joker has a very high pain tolerance and was strong enough to hold down Batman. He's not skilled, but in a contained room he can grab hit girl. Catwoman fought some skilled soldiers on the rooftop, and her shoes can work to stab Frank. Frank is pretty good, but his only fight is vs Hitgirl from the first movie, and she was terrible in that fight.

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jueix

Team 1 wins.

Frank is much stronger and more durable than Catwoman. He's also more skilled.

Hit Girl beats Joker. Waaay too fast.

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with team Kick-Ass. Joker is the weak link.

Gilad_the_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kick-Ass team very handily

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lukas12
@lukehero said:

Team 2, Joker has a very high pain tolerance and was strong enough to hold down Batman. He's not skilled, but in a contained room he can grab hit girl. Catwoman fought some skilled soldiers on the rooftop, and her shoes can work to stab Frank. Frank is pretty good, but his only fight is vs Hitgirl from the first movie, and she was terrible in that fight.

Hit-Girl "terrible H2H skill" > Jokers nothing. Joker has no reals feats H2H. The most impressive than Joker showed was he turned the tables quickly on the "magic trick" mobster. But this is not a very good feat H2H.

The mobster walked up to the joker, raised his hand in a motion that I have no clue what he was going to do and got shoved downwards onto a pencil killing him. How applicable is that feat to this scenario? I gotta say, not much at all. If he does somehow replicate it, there is no killing device to grant victory. This is H2H only, no weapons. The "magic trick" was very funny though lol

So, unless you think Joker fighting a blind batman, or rushing him high school brawl style was a feat (I hope not), that's all you got. His flailing rush could be effective as a deterrent if it was 2vs1, not a true 1vs1.

His dirty tactics possibly would work in someone naive as Kick-Ass (in Kick-Ass 1) but is not the case.

Hit-Girl (without using her weapon and while she fighting against other thugs) controls easily a thug (with a knife) with a roundhouse kick and pretty much KO'd him.

No Caption Provided

How applicable is that in this scenario? Round houses work on 1vs1 and 2vs1 scenarios.

Also, Frank trying of touch her while he run (not unlike Joker does twice) and is not able to touch her.

No Caption Provided

Frank in the fight against Hit-Girl, he manages to touch her but not because he ran, but by his skill (that the Joker has no). Also, Frank is faster than the Joker.

No Caption Provided

In this fight, Hit-Girl dominates Joker.

in a contained room he can grab hit girl

She is too fast and agile for the Joker. Will be very difficult for he do it. And if the Joker manages to touch her in a possible occasion, the truth does not mean much, here there is no killing device to grant victory and strength of the Joker isn't sufficient.

Anyway, Frank beats to Catwoman. After, Frank and Mindy unite against the Joker.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Kick-Ass team. Joker doesn't really add much to this IMO. Cat Woman will be some trouble, but not enough to actually take either Frank or Hit-Girl down.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukas12: We already had this talk on another board.

Avatar image for black_of_shadow
Black_Of_Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kick Ass Team wins without too much trouble.

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Jueix
@leo-343 said:

Kickass, Frank isn't as skilled as Catwoman though.

Frank was a skilled martial artist more than capable of holding his own against superheroes. Hit Girl wipes out 30 thugs with little effort, and D'Amico practically beats the shit out of her.

Dark-Nihilus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Dark-Nihilus

@lukehero said:

Assuming Perfect Teamwork, since members on both teams hate each other.

Do you believe Joker beats Hit Girl so?... Dude in that sense, it sounds like any normal male should be able to just simply take her down which didn't really happen in most of her showings.

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Jueix
@leo-343 said:

Catwoman beat trained mercenaries.

She beat "trained mercenaries", who in the end of the day are just cannon-fodder.

"Yeh, but at the end of the day look at his physical advatanatage, he beat up a little girl despite her skill she's a little girl"

Apart from his physical advantage, he showed skill and beat to a skilled opponent. CatwomAnne has no strength feats, no durability feats, no speed feats, and never fought any skilled opponents.

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: "trained mercenaries" showed no be better than Hit Girl. Frank beat Mindy.

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Jueix
@leo-343 said:

Trained mercs=hit girl

Nope.

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Jueix
@leo-343 said:

@darth-revan: But... You just said that...

"trained mercenaries showed no be better than Hit Girl"

I didn't say one.

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Jueix
@leo-343 said:

you have to understand that while Frnak is certainly skilled his physcial advatage played a big role.

Yes but... Frank is much stronger, faster and more durable than Catwoman.

And CatwomAnne never fought any skilled opponents.

@leo-343 said:

@darth-revan: Oh collectively, okay then

Really they aren't even close to Hit Girl. They are little more than a thug. What feats does that guys have to his name?. Hit Girl isn't cannon-fodder or she isn't little more than a thugs.

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Jueix
@leo-343 said:

@darth-revan: Beating up a little girl shows he's much stronger? Faster and more durable can't be quantified either.

CatwomAnne has no strength feats, no durability feats, no speed feats.

Frank had great strength feat (table slam) and he showed amazing durability (tanking a vase to the head and several stabs in the arm).

"Hitgirl fought canon fodder"

Hit Girl wipes out 30 thugs with little effort. So isn't little more than a thugs.

Catwoman only beat to a few cannon-fodder.

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@lukas12: We already had this talk on another board.

Yeh, but it seems that anymore either of us is going to change the opinions about this on this thread, but i respect your opinion.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukas12: I hear yah. I'm rereading the kick ass series now. Just bought it on digital comixology so I can read it at my convenience and post scans.

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By lukas12

@lukehero: Cool. I think that i have nothing more to add now on the post i posted.

TheComedian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@leo-343 said:

Kickass, Frank isn't as skilled as Catwoman though.

Frank was a skilled martial artist more than capable of holding his own against superheroes. Hit Girl wipes out 30 thugs with little effort, and D'Amico practically beats the shit out of her.

"Superhero" doesn't mean jack in the KA universe. Remembering Tommy were superheroes, lol. Also HG taking out 30 thugs with guns is a lot different than doing so H2H, which is how Frank beat her, so bringing up her gun feats doesn't mean anything when saying that he beat her H2H.

But yeah, Hit Girl solos.