Fox Hound (MGS) VS Dead Cell (MGS2)

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Perfect Cell

Solidus should be apart of Dead Cell too.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Foxhound.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Perfect Cell
Vance Astro said:
"Foxhound."

I personally like Fox Hound better... well.. Alot better, but Dead Cell has an Immortal Man and a Girl with "Fortune" protecting her. The Fat Guy is ridiculous, but at least he prooves well at pre-time. Solidus is.. well, good with two swords. lol

xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By xXi0RIXx

pSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LOL
wtf
mannnnnnnnnnnn you need to play mgs   4   before you can answer thissssssssssssssssss
XDD
dead cell

BECAUSE ONE IS NOT DEAD YET o___o
oooooooooooooo killed it .__.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
I gotta go with Fox Hound here ? 
xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By xXi0RIXx
King Saturn said:
"I gotta go with Fox Hound here ? "
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu XDDDDD no member of foxhound can kill vamp
Perfect Cell said:
"

"
BWHAHAAHAH fortune looks lke a freggin man here XD

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hedatary

....i think i fell in love with the guy with the big gun.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Perfect Cell
xXi0RIXx said:
"pSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LOL
wtf
mannnnnnnnnnnn you need to play mgs   4   before you can answer thissssssssssssssssss
XDD
dead cell

"

Vamp can die if his body is torn to millions of piece. Raven's gattling Gun would do the trick, and after the body of Vamps is torn to millions of peices, the Raven birds (and there are alot) will eat all the flesh.

xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By xXi0RIXx
Perfect Cell said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
wtf
XDD
dead cell

"

Vamp can die if his body is torn to millions of piece. Raven's gattling Gun would do the trick, and after the body of Vamps is torn to millions of peices, the Raven birds (and there are alot) will eat all the flesh.

"
vamps nanomachines that noemi created allows his woonds and body to heal in rapid speed so :P

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Hedatary
xXi0RIXx said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
wtf
XDD
dead cell

"

"
vamps nanomachines that noemi created allows his woonds and body to heal in rapid speed so :P

"
....You need help. That gun...is DA BOMB!
xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By xXi0RIXx
Hedatary said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
wtf
XDD
dead cell

"

"

"
....You need help. That gun...is DA BOMB!
"
Pshhhhhhhhh riden was over here like GHGHHGHGHGHGHHGH >__>;; to him and he still wasnt dead

if he dies
he will just come back

>__>;; well i dunt realy know about that .........cause i havent beat the game yet BUT THATS WHAT I KNOW XDDDDDDDDDDD
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Perfect Cell
xXi0RIXx said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
wtf
XDD
dead cell

"

"

"

How is his healing ability going heal him if bits of his flesh are being digested in 1000 birds' stomaches?
xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By xXi0RIXx
Perfect Cell said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
wtf
XDD
dead cell

"

"

"

How is his healing ability going heal him if bits of his flesh are being digested in 1000 birds' stomaches?"
healllllling factor XD he would just be nocked for a bit then Ahhh haaaaha*if you cant tell thats like holy music XDD*
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Perfect Cell
xXi0RIXx said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
wtf
XDD
dead cell

"

"

"

How is his healing ability going heal him if bits of his flesh are being digested in 1000 birds' stomaches?"
healllllling factor XD he would just be nocked for a bit then Ahhh haaaaha*if you cant tell thats like holy music XDD*
"
Even once the birds poop him out, that's all he will be... Bird Sh1t.

=P
xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By xXi0RIXx
Perfect Cell said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
wtf
XDD
dead cell

"

"

"

"

=P
"
Phshchchs Whaaaaaaaa xDD besidessssssssssss raven is just a retard XD besides vamp can just twirl around like he dose to DODGE the bullets
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Hedatary

....you are a very perculier girl you know that?....damn! did i spell that right?

xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By xXi0RIXx
Hedatary said:
"....you are a very perculier girl you know that?....damn! did i spell that right?
"
no you didnt =_= Peculiar

How exactly am i strange XD
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Perfect Cell
Hedatary said:
"....you are a very perculier girl you know that?....damn! did i spell that right?
"

Replace the "e" with "a"
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Hedatary
xXi0RIXx said:
"Hedatary said:
"

"
I'm not even going to bother with that one. AND I WANT YOUR AVATAR WOMAN! can i have it?
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Hedatary

Pretty please with a suger on top! I'll give you my monkey avatar

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Perfect Cell
xXi0RIXx said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
wtf
XDD
dead cell

"

"

"

"

=P
"
Phshchchs Whaaaaaaaa xDD besidessssssssssss raven is just a retard XD besides vamp can just twirl around like he dose to DODGE the bullets
"

A Gattling Gun is way faster than an ordinary machine gun like the MKs and 47s... And not just waaay faster, but the bullets are as big as bannanas and pickels.
xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By xXi0RIXx
Hedatary said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Hedatary said:
"

"
I'm not even going to bother with that one. AND I WANT YOUR AVATAR WOMAN! can i have it?
"
XDDDDD hope you know..........thats a guy on my icon XDDD
xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By xXi0RIXx
Perfect Cell said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
wtf
XDD
dead cell

"

"

"

"

=P
"
"

A Gattling Gun is way faster than an ordinary machine gun like the MKs and 47s... And not just waaay faster, but the bullets are as big as bannanas and pickels.
"
PShhhhhhhhhh im not STUPAD >_>;; ......not that much anyways.Besidesssssssssssssss he can get shot and like fall in water and still survive annnnnnd almost kill riden
what dose raven do
run around loose his breath and trip

I WILL NOT ADMIT DEFEAT TO YOU XDD

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Hedatary
xXi0RIXx said:
"Hedatary said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Hedatary said:
"

"
"
"
Oh dear....i thought he was a girl. But no matter, i never thought of any perverted thoughts, I am far above that. I just thought it was such a unique avatar.
xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By xXi0RIXx
Hedatary said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Hedatary said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Hedatary said:
"

"
"
"
Oh dear....i thought he was a girl. But no matter, i never thought of any perverted thoughts, I am far above that. I just thought it was such a unique avatar.
"
BWHAHAHAHAHA i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it when people think its a girl XDD i get KICKS out of it Bwhahahaha
its actually a hard rock singer Bwuahahah Takeru from SuG
xD if you still want it you can have it
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Hedatary

I already took it XD

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Perfect Cell
xXi0RIXx said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
wtf
XDD
dead cell

"

"

"

"

=P
"
"

"
PShhhhhhhhhh im not STUPAD >_>;; ......not that much anyways.Besidesssssssssssssss he can get shot and like fall in water and still survive annnnnnd almost kill riden
what dose raven do

"

For 1... Raiden is a man girl or.. Mangina. I'm Sure Solid and Liquid could kill Vamp easily... Liquid is even worst. He could put his cells inside Vamp and Vamp will just become Liquid.

xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By xXi0RIXx
Perfect Cell said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
wtf
XDD
dead cell

"

"

"

"

=P
"
"

"
what dose raven do

"

For 1... Raiden is a man girl or.. Mangina. I'm Sure Solid and Liquid could kill Vamp easily... Liquid is even worst. He could put his cells inside Vamp and Vamp will just become Liquid.

"
Liquid only got ocelot to become a patriot >________> and get big boss
SO IT DOSNT MATTER XDDDD
besides vamp chills with liquid ocelot  XDDDDD SO IT DONT MATTER
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Perfect Cell
xXi0RIXx said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
wtf
XDD
dead cell

"

"

"

"

=P
"
"

"
what dose raven do

"

"
SO IT DOSNT MATTER XDDDD
"

Dudeness, you must already know by now that Liquid is not one to trust... And then Ocelot is even less trust worthy. He's the Traider of all traitors.

xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By xXi0RIXx
Perfect Cell said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
wtf
XDD
dead cell

"

"

"

"

=P
"
"

"
what dose raven do

"

"
SO IT DOSNT MATTER XDDDD
"

Dudeness, you must already know by now that Liquid is not one to trust... And then Ocelot is even less trust worthy. He's the Traider of all traitors.

"
Gahh you know not to mess in my circle of MGS cause when you ask "what are you doing " I always say Playing MGS 1, 2 , 3 or 4 Pshhhhh
The only person that can really kill vamp is noemi because she created him
And if it wasnt for her serum ocelot would have died in that little death thing in mgs4 like all the other people did
Pshhhhhhhh Besides liquid is actually effected by foxdie so cheah

so kinda......Noemi owns all XDD

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Perfect Cell
xXi0RIXx said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
wtf
XDD
dead cell

"

"

"

"

=P
"
"

"
what dose raven do

"

"
SO IT DOSNT MATTER XDDDD
"

"
Gahh you know not to mess in my circle of MGS cause when you ask "what are you doing " I always say Playing MGS 1, 2 , 3 or 4 Pshhhhh
The only person that can really kill vamp is noemi because she created him
And if it wasnt for her serum ocelot would have died in that little death thing in mgs4 like all the other people did
Pshhhhhhhh Besides liquid is actually effected by foxdie so cheah

so kinda......Noemi owns all XDD

"

Grey Fox should of told her about the bad news. Solid should have too.
xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By xXi0RIXx

Pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Noemi still would have Owend only Harder XDD
Shes the only one to screw snake over 2 times
ANDDDDD screw ocelot
ANNNNND screw olgas kid
ANNNNNNND have the knowledge to kill vamp

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Perfect Cell
xXi0RIXx said:
"Pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Noemi still would have Owend only Harder XDD
ANDDDDD screw ocelot
ANNNNND screw olgas kid
"

So you're basically saying.

Juggernaut, Goku, Dracula, Guity Gear, Capcom, and anything else beside Noemi can't kill Vamp.

xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By xXi0RIXx
Perfect Cell said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Noemi still would have Owend only Harder XDD
ANDDDDD screw ocelot
ANNNNND screw olgas kid
"

So you're basically saying.

Juggernaut, Goku, Dracula, Guity Gear, Capcom, and anything else beside Noemi can't kill Vamp.

"
lol if one of those ate him
Then no XDDD

WTF IS GUILTY GEAR GONNA DO
XDDDD
Dracula would just burn in the sun ........something VAMP can do is stand in the sun
Capcom wouldnt come close maybe soki would cause hes like a freaking god or somethin
goku would probably die for the 100000 time 
juggernaut would probably be like WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *you know in mvb2 and its like are you ready to kick but...? beggin lol you know his battle cry* Juggernaut might have the best chance against him

Madara Umezawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Madara Umezawa

If we are going by skill Foxhound easy.

But killing vamp might prove tiresome but then again psycho mantis could make them his pupet

Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Rdeegvainl
Perfect Cell said:

Wrong, liquid never actually took over ocelot. SPOILERS!!!! Ocelot used self hypnosis to make himself think he was liquid. Plus even if he could, how would he know to do it?

Vamp could be take out by removing his head. He heals fast, but was never shown to be able to regrow a body for his head. Also incineration would work too, no body left to heal, nanomachines can't do a thing.

I really think this depends on where the battle is taking place. If it is in GW, Fox will have a hard time, mainly due to the lucky girl. Outside, Fox has a pretty good chance, cause of Psycho mantis, and sniper wolf.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Perfect Cell
Rdeegvainl said:
"Perfect Cell said:

Wrong, liquid never actually took over ocelot. SPOILERS!!!! Ocelot used self hypnosis to make himself think he was liquid. Plus even if he could, how would he know to do it?

Vamp could be take out by removing his head. He heals fast, but was never shown to be able to regrow a body for his head. Also incineration would work too, no body left to heal, nanomachines can't do a thing.

I really think this depends on where the battle is taking place. If it is in GW, Fox will have a hard time, mainly due to the lucky girl. Outside, Fox has a pretty good chance, cause of Psycho mantis, and sniper wolf.
"

I only ready the 1st two sentence... But my eyes caught a glimps of other spoiler information. D'OH!

Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Rdeegvainl
Perfect Cell said:
"Rdeegvainl said:
"Perfect Cell said:

"

I only ready the 1st two sentence... But my eyes caught a glimps of other spoiler information. D'OH!

"
No, no other spoiler info. Vamps was not beheaded, nor was he incinerated. When I say incinerate, I don't mean flame thrower, I mean like the molten metal in shadow moses kind of incinerate. Though both would kill him, or if somehow the nano machines could keep vamps head alive, he would still be out of the fight.
Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Enemybird

Stalemate...Vamp cant die & nobody can hit Psychomantis

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers