Avengers have waaaaay more firepower.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Brotherhood by feats.

Scarlet Witch has no showings against TP, and we know she uses Magic, not TP itself to change minds. Which means Emma can potentially take out everyone here except maybe Vision and Thor.

We also know that Hulk can be turned against his own team by telepaths.

Vision can be taken out by Magneto, as he's essentially made of Vibranium. Which leaves the team + Hulk against Thor. And Thor is somewhat affected by TP, so he's not likely going to last.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Brotherhood

- Magneto immediately takes care of Vision and Iron Man

- Hulk runs a rampage, and takes out Juggernaut who would be eager to fight him before realizing he's outmatched.

- Once Juggxrnaught is defeated, it's clear the X-Men team have no heavy hitters capable of taking him on. So, instead of sacrificing their best all around assets (Magneto), Azrael simply BFR's Hulk.

- That leaves Thor, Wanda, and Pietro vs 5 X-Men

- Pietro is a problem but I don't recall him necessarily having stopping power. He's more of a nuisance than anything.

- Wanda will probably try to mind control the X-Men team, but she's countered by Emma/Magneto who both have immunity/defense so they take care of her

- Now it's Thor and Pietro vs 5 X-Men.....I see Pietro getting tagged by a shrapnel assault from Magneto similar to how he was shot in AoU. He's down.

- Now it's Thor vs everybody. IDK, maybe Magneto can take him on, but if not, Azrael BFR's.

There are of course many ways this can go down, but I just think the Brotherhood is too versatile and equipped to be defeated here. Half of their big shots are easily taken care of by Magneto. The MCU telepath is all but useless here. The Brotherhood has a quick BFR support player, and two more teammates who can really just act as pawns or additional help.

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

avengers

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers.

SirDrProfessor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SirDrProfessor

Mutants. Magneto immediately kills Iron Man, Wanda and Vision. He then goes on to play the stop hitting yourself game with Thor and Mjolnir and uses Quicksilvers own pants zipper to disembowel him. After that, Frost uses telepathy to dispose of Hulk. GG

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#9 JediXMan  Moderator

Brotherhood.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By depinhom

Mutants. Magneto immediately kills Iron Man, Wanda and Vision. He then goes on to play the stop hitting yourself game with Thor and Mjolnir and uses Quicksilvers own pants zipper to disembowel him. After that, Frost uses telepathy to dispose of Hulk. GG

Well I don't think Mags can control Mjolnir put that thing with QS is very creative

SirDrProfessor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SirDrProfessor

@depinhom said:
@sirdrprofessor said:

Well I don't think Mags can control Mjolnir put that thing with QS is very creative

Why not?

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate battles with TP because they're thpically one sided.

I'll sit SW and Emma to the side for this one.

I know folks say Mags kills Tony and Vision with ease, but I think Thor would one shot if he sees Tony being killed. I didn't seen First Class, hence why don't know Azrael, but if Mags starts off by grabbing the metal guys, Thor could throw Mjolnir, which would KO Mags with ease. He didn't have a forcefield in any movie I've seen, so unless he had one in FC, that COULD quite possibly happen. Then you have Hulk to absolutely thrash Juggernaut, Sabes and Pyro. QS is an annoyance, but I think a lightning bolt could snag his arrogant a^^.

Azrael is their only hope (again, putting the TP/magician folk to the side and assuming Thor throws Mjolnir once he sees Tony and Vision in trouble).

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirdrprofessor: It's about worthiness not abilities

"Whoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of THOR!"

SirDrProfessor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@depinhom: But Magneto is not holding the hammer, Thor is. Magneto is just making him hit himself in the face repeatedly.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emma, Erik and Azael is all the Brotherhood needs

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This could go either way but I think Team Brotherhood has more going for them.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By conner_wolf

@sirdrprofessor: It's more a question of whether or not he could manipulate it, after all, Shield tried a lot of things to move it and couldn't get it to budge.

In all honesty, we don't see much from Emma, we don't see her freezing people in time, nor do we see her controlling others, so no she's not going to be turning Hulk against his team, it's clear as a telepath Xavier is far superior, her form simply makes her immune to telepathy.

And remember, one can fight Magneto's metal manipulation with enough power, and it's unlikely he could break apart Vibranium, since he couldn't rip apart Adamantium.

And just to pull a DC fan here.

Quicksilver solos, Speedblitz.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage: Yes, lets throw a metal hammer at a guy that controls magnetism. Great idea. Just saying.

Avatar image for thesilentripper
TheSilentRipper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It seems that Brotherhood voters have actual arguments

TheSilentRipper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this Juggernaut unstoppable? does he have a chance against Hulk?

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Dre_Savage

@randomsid:

Figured it was magical and couldn't be manipulated.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By RandomSid82

@randomsid:

Figured it was magical and couldn't be manipulated.

No evidence to support that, and it has been manipulated in the comics by Magneto quite easily.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid:

Well then this battle is absolutely one sided. Emma trumps SW. Iron Man and Vision are made of metal. And now you're advising Magneto can control Mjolnir (which is dumb as crap. Hulk can lift mountains but can't lift Mjolnir, but Odin, a Galactus level being, his magic doesn't prevent all forms of moving Mjolnir, so Mags, who is SEVERAL leagues below Odin, can move Mjolnir. I hate that).

Hulk is there only option then. Be an close the distance quickly, and hurdling cars at him probably won't do much. It's a stretch, but Mags better hit the clouds QUICK, or else he gets one shotted.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

could go either way

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirdrprofessor: Hmm . . . Still just not sure it works that way

The hammer answers to Thor

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirdrprofessor: It's more a question of whether or not he could manipulate it, after all, Shield tried a lot of things to move it and couldn't get it to budge.

In all honesty, we don't see much from Emma, we don't see her freezing people in time, nor do we see her controlling others, so no she's not going to be turning Hulk against his team, it's clear as a telepath Xavier is far superior, her form simply makes her immune to telepathy.

And remember, one can fight Magneto's metal manipulation with enough power, and it's unlikely he could break apart Vibranium, since he couldn't rip apart Adamantium.

And just to pull a DC fan here.

Quicksilver solos, Speedblitz.

He wasn't even that fast, he got hit by bullets lol

Magneto and Emma is all that is needed.

SirDrProfessor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@depinhom: What if Magneto uses the metal on Thor's arm to make him hit himself?

Also Kurse smacked Mjolnir aside with pure strength. I think Magneto could do the same with his ferrokinesis as Magnetos powers are much more powerful than Kurse's strength.

_Fox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto for the win, he can bend the earth to his will.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid:

Well then this battle is absolutely one sided. Emma trumps SW. Iron Man and Vision are made of metal. And now you're advising Magneto can control Mjolnir (which is dumb as crap. Hulk can lift mountains but can't lift Mjolnir, but Odin, a Galactus level being, his magic doesn't prevent all forms of moving Mjolnir, so Mags, who is SEVERAL leagues below Odin, can move Mjolnir. I hate that).

Hulk is there only option then. Be an close the distance quickly, and hurdling cars at him probably won't do much. It's a stretch, but Mags better hit the clouds QUICK, or else he gets one shotted.

rogers: "but if you put it in an elevator....."

stark: "the elevator goes up"

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@floopay said:

Brotherhood by feats.

Scarlet Witch has no showings against TP, and we know she uses Magic, not TP itself to change minds. Which means Emma can potentially take out everyone here except maybe Vision and Thor.

Vision can be taken out by Magneto, as he's essentially made of Vibranium. Which leaves the team + Hulk against Thor. And Thor is somewhat affected by TP, so he's not likely going to last.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

That I did not know. No wonder she had to get so close to the Avengers to screw with them.

Anyways, the Avengers have been shown to be susceptible to TP in AOU, so Emma and Magneto can really take this one their own. Everyone else is additional firepower.

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

Brotherhood by feats.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

That I did not know. No wonder she had to get so close to the Avengers to screw with them.

Anyways, the Avengers have been shown to be susceptible to TP in AOU, so Emma and Magneto can really take this one their own. Everyone else is additional firepower.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@copete: He got hit by bullets because plot, Quicksilver grabbed bullets mid-air pretty easily and within one second arranged all the bullets in a gun across a table.

None of them can tag Quicksilver, speedblitz.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: Lol your argument for Xmen takes how many seconds because everyone on the Xmen side bar Sabre and Juggs is dead in 0.5 seconds. Which BTW is how long it took Pietro to smash 5 robots.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By buttersdaman000

@thanosii said:

@buttersdaman000: Lol your argument for Xmen takes how many seconds because everyone on the Xmen side bar Sabre and Juggs is dead in 0.5 seconds. Which BTW is how long it took Pietro to smash 5 robots.

0.5 seconds? How do you figure? Off the top of my head, Magneto regularly stops bullets/missiles before they hit him so he has reaction speed on Pietros level. And yeah, I know Pietro smashed 5 robots, but they were fodderbots so it's no indication of his KO potential.

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it wasn't for Hulk, I'd say that that Magneto solos.

As it is, Emma and Az are his only real backup.

After the fight at the Grey house, I think Juggernaut doesn't come anywhere close to his comic counterpart, Pyro is still pretty pathetic, and Creed could only possibly handle Wanda, and then only by surprise. Even Az isn't going to have his usual tricks against several of the Avengers.

So basically, Magneto has to simultaneously save his team from the Avengers while fending off the Hulk's unrelenting attack, and pick up a win before Tony or Thor manages to figure out how to handle Magneto's magnetic powers.

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers win if Quicksilver manages to take out Emma before she TPs anyone. Pietro did take apart several robots very fast, he should tag Emma before she can do anything.

With her gone Thor and Hulk solo. Magneto is a powerhouse but he durability should be a problem, is any avenger manages to tag him he would go down.

Besides Emma and possibly Magneto I don’t think anyone can hurt Thor or Hulk.

Avatar image for deactivated-61c1f20acb732
deactivated-61c1f20acb732

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brotherhood

TheSilentRipper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@copete: He got hit by bullets because plot, Quicksilver grabbed bullets mid-air pretty easily and within one second arranged all the bullets in a gun across a table.

None of them can tag Quicksilver, speedblitz.

Azazel maybe

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By conner_wolf
RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stefano said:

Avengers win if Quicksilver manages to take out Emma before she TPs anyone. Pietro did take apart several robots very fast, he should tag Emma before she can do anything.

With her gone Thor and Hulk solo. Magneto is a powerhouse but he durability should be a problem, is any avenger manages to tag him he would go down.

Besides Emma and possibly Magneto I don’t think anyone can hurt Thor or Hulk.

How is he going to even know to go after her? She looks like the smallest threat of all of them.

@thesilentripper: Quicksilver KOs him before he teleports.

First, I don't see that happening, second, out of Juggernaut, Magneto, Azazel, and Sabertooth, you think he is going to go after Azazel first? I would think the biggest targets on first impression without knowing anything about them would be Sabertooth or Juggernaut.

TheSilentRipper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By TheSilentRipper

@thesilentripper: Quicksilver KOs him before he teleports.

"start non-visible" I think Azazel has a chance to teleport just fine.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesilentripper: He'll have to appear next to them to know where they are, and as soon as he does Quicksilver KOs him.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: In all honesty if I saw a dude who looked like a straight-up demon he'd be my #1 target.

birdman400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly SW can solo , if her emotional state gets to unstable (assuming they know nothing about her and Emma alters her mind) , also if QS dies and Wanda sees it , game over , but outside of that FOX team wins

TheSilentRipper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: In all honesty if I saw a dude who looked like a straight-up demon he'd be my #1 target.

hahahaha true that

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Avengers should win, largely due to Vision, but a lot of them may get killed, depending on whether or not Magneto can control Mjolnir, who the most powerful telepath is, etc. Hulk has astoundingly better feats than Juggy, so unless he actually is as unstoppable as they said he gets taken down. Stark gets crushed almost immediately and Pietro gets tagged eventually. He just wasn't fast enough. Even Creed might be able to kill him, seeing as he killed a teleporter. Wanda could be taken down in close combat, but her telekinesis and telepathy should keep a nice amount of distance between her and the brotherhood.

If any of the more powerful Avengers can land a hit on Azazel he goes down hard, but that would prove difficult due to his teleporting. Same goes for Creed and Pyro, only they'd be easier to tag, and i doubt Creed can heal from the kind of punishment that Thor, Hulk, Vision and Wanda can dish out. Emma's best weapon here is her telepathy, although her and Wanda may cancel each other out. Either Wanda can out-telepathy her or Emma will have to spend half the fight concentrating on stopping Wanda entering their heads. Also, seeing as metal was able to crack her diamond skin i'm positive Hulk and Thor could do so, too. Vision and Wanda probably can, as well, using their non-physical powers.

Magneto could potentially drop a mile or two of solid city on the Avengers, but that's unlikely, given how long it took him to dump that bridge or that stadium. Most of these Avengers can take him out before he performs one of his more impressive feats. We can assume his helmet would prevent Wanda from messing with his mind, but half of these Avengers could one punch him, if they got the chance, not to mention all their various other powers.

Basically, the Avengers have far too much firepower, an overall physical advantage and one totally hax team member, the Vision, who i can't see any of these mutants taking down. They match the brotherhood in versatility, if not in ruthlessness, and should be able to win this after a good fight and, more likely than not, several loses.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf: A dude with red skin and a tail against a huge dude with weird armor, a dude that looks and moves like an animal and a dude floating in the air. Yeah my first target is not going to be a dude with a tail.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: Keep in mind Quicksilver works with The Hulk, Scarlet Witch, and Iron Man. He is not going to be weirded out by anyone.