Rules:

- Morals Off

- Standard Equipment

- Starting Distance 50m

- Win by KO or Death.

#2 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

Raikage

He'll decapitate Jiraiya with a lariat

unless Jiraiya gets into Sage mode I don't see him winning this.

#3 Posted by Dredeuced (5289 posts) - - Show Bio

Hrm, Jiraiya basically got blitzed by 4 tails Naruto. If he could get into sage mode, then maybe, but Sagemode takes summoning and merging. I see Raikage blitz killing him without morals.

With even a little setup I think Jiraiya can win, but A's raw speed and power in a morals off state makes it too difficult.

#4 Edited by utkanflash (389 posts) - - Show Bio

Just speed and power is so important in distance battle but not mean everything.

Jiraiya has a chance a lot.... 4th Raikage just use nintaijutsu and just electric element

Jiraiya has more jutsu even genjutsu, And He use wind, earth and fire elements

And he has best kuchiyose no jutsu repertoire

Jiraiya more intelligent, has more experience, has more fame and has moew jutsu and PLUS SENJUTSU

Jiraiya can to imprison Ay in a Toad stomac (like he did before for Kisame and İtachi)

He can use genjutsu in Sennin Mode

He has Kage Bunshin and his special lion hair defense jutsus...

He can easily deceive or cheat him...

He can use on Raikage Frog Oile, Fire and Wind combination gama-katon jutsu

I think Jiraiya has bigger power house and weapons on Ay

Basically Jiraiya Vs Pain battle equal conditions and scenario for raikage think about that...

Raikage even pass out the multiple head flyin dog Kuchiyose Animals !!!!!!!

He has no chance for 3. Pain killed (4 time( he kill kuchiyose pain twice)

Jiraiya take this not easily but take this

#5 Posted by New_World_Order (12354 posts) - - Show Bio

Jiraiya likely. He will know how to deal with the Raikage, cause I bet he has standard knowledge on him.

#6 Edited by paulson3lt (568 posts) - - Show Bio

Just speed and power is so important in distance battle but not mean everything.

Jiraiya has a chance a lot.... 4th Raikage just use nintaijutsu and just electric element

Jiraiya has more jutsu even genjutsu, And He use wind, water and fire elements

And he has best kuchiyose no jutsu repertoire

Jiraiya more intelligent, has more experience, has more fame and has moew jutsu and PLUS SENJUTSU

Jiraiya can to imprison Ay in a Toad stomac (like he did before for Kisame and İtachi)

He can use genjutsu in Sennin Mode

He has Kage Bunshin and his special lion hair defense jutsus...

He can easily deceive or cheat him...

He can use on Raikage Frog Oile, Fire and Wind combination gama-katon jutsu

I think Jiraiya has bigger power house and weapons on Ay

Basically Jiraiya Vs Pain battle equal conditions and scenario for raikage think about that...

Raikage even pass out the multiple head flyin dog Kuchiyose Animals !!!!!!!

He has no chance for 3. Pain killed (4 time( he kill kuchiyose pain twice)

Jiraiya take this not easily but take this

This

#7 Posted by NighThunder (2760 posts) - - Show Bio

@paulson3lt:

1. Thats fine , but when your facing The fourth raikage , you don't have time for any of that. 2.The moment jiraiya tries that , hes decapitated

3.Almost none of that matters

4.Not sure you get Ays abilities

5. Genjutsu he won't have time for.

6. He won't be able to react in time.....

7.lol here just lol

8. The moment the match starts you heara " krrrrrcck " sound and you see a head on the floor

9. true but Ay is muh , much , much stronger on the physical side

10. Pain would have a lot of trouble with Ay

#8 Edited by utkanflash (389 posts) - - Show Bio

@nighthunder: U Always say Raikage dont let Jiraiya to fight and live .. Jiraiya can never do any of his jutsus bcz of raikage's speed ha ?!?

İf this speed and brutally power is that good!! why?!? He is never call a ''Best Shinobi of His Era'', ''Invincible Shinobi'', God of Shinobi'' !!!

His speedblitz a hude advantage ok but... If you have fight against 16 year old sasuke and you lose one of your arms and maybe if gaara dont be react on guilltone drop on amaterasu... He maybe loose two legs.... And he cant seriously hurt Sasuke..

Even Juugo and Suigetsu counter Raikage not able his speed but counter it....

Jiraiya's Power, Durability, Speed, Reflexes > Juugo's, Suigetsu's and Sasuke's

If he can into Sennin Mode Ay no match-up for Gama_sennin

Ay is specialit on taijutsu right?!? Yes like jiraiya..But Jiraiya also has lots of ninjutsu, also have senjutsu, also have summonin' jutsus and in Sage Mode he has the 4th genjutsu in naurto world... How can you belive just Raikage's speed saves his ass!!??!!....

Im tellin again İf Raikage was fight against pain with equal/same options with Jiraiya he even couldnt pass multiple headed flyin dogs kuchiyose animals (ı dont know their short names :D ) He maybe kill one Pain maybe !!!!!!! Not 4 time

Jiraiya always play fool, looks like goofy guy, and he is always travelled the world he is only title bein a Sannin and Sennin but all Naruto fans must know that... Jiraiya is a Kage Level Shinobi.... He is wont this title.... He is one of his kind :D

Dont underestimate Jiraiya ...

He is Kage level ninja and he not a humble or slow ninja too...

And His knowledge and intelligence far more better than Ay !!!

Ay not much much much more stronger than Jiraiya...Barely Stronger and Brutall than J-Man this is true but not much much much stronger..

Even he 11 year old he can throw a giant snake to the sky

He can take serious damage always from Tsunade but he able this

He can beat giant dog kuchiyose of pain without his hands just use legs

And all of this for his regular state

Sennin Mode Jiraiya more durable, more intelligent and more stronger than Ay

Ay is a Kage of course he give a lot trouble to Pain but not that Jiraiya can do !!!!

Every Kage has a chance to take out other kage this is the last level on shinobi world(without kinjutsus)

I can said this barely, clearly and easily: '' JİRAİYA İs a KAGE lvl ninja''

And Just speedblitz and brutallity not good enough for Jiraiya

Ay loose an arm in a fight but he cant give equal damage on his enemy

He is not that much (about your comments) a great Shinobi for about take out easily Jiraiya !!!

#9 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (15901 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump. I guess If jiraya manages to go in sage mod, he wins. Otherwise raikage has a far better chance.

#10 Posted by Veravin (635 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump. I guess If jiraya manages to go in sage mode, he wins. Otherwise raikage has a far better chance.

i agree

#11 Edited by NighThunder (2760 posts) - - Show Bio

@utkanflash: Hey , jiraya is my favorite naruto char but , one lariat would get his head chopped off . And his un-graceful toad wouldn't be a match for a shinobi who was compared to a transporter . Heres how i see it , the match starts , jiraya summons his toads , and all of a sudden , Ay has disappeared , he appears next to jiraya whos trying to go into sage mode and Ay decapitates him. Period. Jiraya was stated to be kage level , but Ay is the only one who is actually a kage.

#12 Edited by utkanflash (389 posts) - - Show Bio

U right ım not sayin Jiraiya win this battle 10/10 time ... But Jiraiya has a chance like a 10/7

And ım sayin this again

Raikage the strongest livin kage(you say this) loose an arm in one battle and he even cant injured his arch enemy in battle(sasuke)

And Even Suigetsu and Juugo counter his attacks this is all Kishi's(writer of Naruto) fault...

And then ım logically said Jiraiya win might he has a chance or fact....This is not a wrong or lame idea at all

This is not an anormal condition... they are 2 Kage lvl shinobi...

And Jiraiya is more Kage than Mei, Tsunade, Gaara(just now),Danzo,Kakashi everyones know that just he wont this title bcz of his pride and his legacy

#13 Edited by Cable_Extreme (8111 posts) - - Show Bio

Raikage is too fast for Jiraiya, his summons are stong but raikage is too fast.

#14 Posted by killers10333 (224 posts) - - Show Bio

I vote Jiraiya... sure he can get blitzed but honestly i dont think Raikage's speed is enough to take him out because Jiraiya is just too smart for that... in addition he is used to battling faster opponents such as the fourth hokage (he trained him, so no doubt they sparred), Hanzo was said to be unsurpassed in speed in water, and he survived against him (granted he had Oro and Tsunada, but he was also just a kid) Plus Jiraiya has more experience, and very obvious strength, as well as implied strength ( Itachi said that even if all of Akatski fought Jiraiya they would have trouble). Jiraiya could potentially use his hair to block/attack the Raikage in his first attack (Jiraiya is actually very durable and has tanked a direct kick to the face by Guy and was hardly hurt after being stabbed by multiple steel rods vs pain) and then could just use his masterful barrier techniques to buy time before the second attack, and then use any one of his vast jutsus to take out the raikage

Jiraiya will be hit, hurt and feel it for a long time, but i think he could win