#1 Posted by spekqj (566 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
caption

Four Celestials(except the one above all) vs Two Dark Phoenixs.

Celestials' source of power is Hyperspace itself – the source of all energy in the Marvel Universe.
They can manipulate all matter and any form of energy, I thought, even reality.
Their power can seal off entire universes.

Dark phoenix's source of power is the future generation and  the nexus of all psionic energy in multiverse.
They can manipulate all matter and energy
Their power may destroy the universe itself.
#2 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10365 posts) - - Show Bio

Celestials They don't even have faces

#3 Posted by spekqj (566 posts) - - Show Bio
Nelomaxwell said:
"Celestials They don't even have faces"

But even jean grey who just used little phoenix's power can block the celestials whoes name is Arishem.
(She destoryed celestial's hand....even not phoenix)

So.......I just guess if jean grey became dark phoenix, which is the phoenix's full power form, she might destroy whole celestial's body. 

caption
caption
#4 Edited by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
spekqj said:
I just guess if jean grey became dark phoenix, which is the phoenix's full power form
Are you sure about that?
#5 Posted by spekqj (566 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"spekqj said:
I just guess if jean grey became dark phoenix, which is the phoenix's full power form
Are you sure about that?"
Oh my god!!  Sorry. white phoenix of the crown. I forgot it.

#6 Posted by worldbreakerhulk20009 (11 posts) - - Show Bio

obviously the phoenix wins here.

#7 Posted by Killemall (18252 posts) - - Show Bio

Celestials more often than not.

#8 Posted by TheSecondOpinion (614 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought this was interesting at first because there are two Dark Phoenixes, but then I saw that we can select four Celestials of our choosing save for One Above All.

The Phoenix would win if users select low tier Celestials. Personally, I would choose:

1. Arisham
  2. Exitar
  3. Taimut
  4. Scathan

And if Scathan does not want:

#9 Posted by Killemall (18252 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSecondOpinion: With One Above All banned, using Scanthan seem against the spirit of the OP man. That guy was a beast, and no reason to believe he couldnt solo, but i suppose OP wanted us to put in celestial less powerful than One Above All.

#10 Posted by TheSecondOpinion (614 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@TheSecondOpinion: With One Above All banned, using Scanthan seem against the spirit of the OP man. That guy was a beast, and no reason to believe he couldnt solo, but i suppose OP wanted us to put in celestial less powerful than One Above All.

The only time I have seen action from One Above All in panel was during Infinity Gauntlet. He was powerful enough to stretch the power of his telekinese by grabing every planet in the universe and throwing it at Thanos. There was another Celestial with him, but I forgot who it was. I want to say it was Arisham but even though if it were, throwing a galaxy full of planets at a time is a very impressive feat considering that Dark Phoenix had never preformed anything in par to that magnetude.

#11 Posted by Killemall (18252 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSecondOpinion: I think you misunderstand me, i do not think Phoenix would win, i think using Scanthan as a celestial for this battle seems odd. But most normal celestial would win.

#12 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

2 Dark Phoenixs is a bit much for sure for the Celestials. If a 4 planet fed Galactus can beat on and kill 4 Celestials than 2 Dark Phoenix's should beat 4 average of the mill Celestials.

Rachel as Phoenix mentally stagger Pre Retcon Beyonder. That alone suggest superiortiy over a few Celestials to me. Having power and durability to sit in the middle of a Neutron Star Galaxy with enough pull to Black hole a Universe is proof enough.

Both Dark Phoenix should win for sure.

#13 Edited by lol (3998 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by Alberto_Weskardo (336 posts) - - Show Bio

If it weren't for the Pheonix Force, the Celestials from the last universe wouldn't be passed on to the next.

#15 Edited by TheTruthIII (807 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokergeist: Galactus never killed the 4 Celestials. He defeated one, but then the other three combined and literally one-shotted him. I'll see if I can dig out some scans..