• 135 results
#1 Posted by RBT (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight is in a cricket ground. Opponents start 30m away from each other. Morals On. Win by KO. No Time out for Ben. No prep for any side.

#2 Posted by God_Spawn (37366 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine. Four-Arms is a lightweight in comparison to the bricks Logan normally deals with.

Moderator Online
#3 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23337 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine, Four-Arms is not fast enough to consistently tag him. While Wolverine only needs a couple of good slashes to put him down.

#4 Posted by RBT (4120 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Juiceboks (7947 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine. This would basically be Wolverine vs a weaker Hulk with no regen.

#6 Edited by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine would slaughter Four Arms.

#7 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11829 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine stomps -4 arms in no time

#8 Edited by RBT (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#9 Posted by dondave (34595 posts) - - Show Bio

If Four-Arms was smart he could incapacitate Wolverine otherwise he loses

#10 Posted by Ratatat (697 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine

#11 Posted by logy5000 (5655 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine stomps. There's no way for Four-Arms to put Logan down.

Random fact: Four-Arms was always my favorite alien in the original Ben 10.

#12 Posted by RBT (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: You talking like Logan puts down Hulk everyday.

#13 Posted by ICONS (65 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: Yes but Four-Arms is no Hulk he's weaker slower combat wise and can't regenerate. You can't deny that Logan has done decently enough against the Hulk and just straight up win against others like Namor for example who are just as strong and durable or even more so than Four-Arms.

#14 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry dude, only way this can be fair if this is bone-claw Wolverine with regen. Then Four-Arms can take it.

#15 Posted by Juiceboks (7947 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

Honestly the only thing keeping Hulk alive in their fights is his insane regen. Without it, he would have died when they first fought in Canuck land.

#16 Posted by God_Spawn (37366 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

Maybe not, but he has downed the Hulk before, but it's not like Four Arms would do much to register against Hulk at all. He could come in and punch Hulk square straight in the face and he'd probably just get the Hulk's attention. Hell, the Thing would beat Four Arms easily and he's been taken out by Wolverine in one stab.

Moderator Online
#17 Edited by RBT (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

@cybrilious4: Yeah. Its more one sided than I thought. Though I still think Four Arms can win if he maintains his distance and uses his thunderclap. Also, would Four Arms be able to KO Logan is one hit?

@god_spawn: This battle is more one sided than I thought. But I don't agree with your Thing comment at all. I think the battle, Four Arms vs Thing will be much closer. Thing is just a 85-90 tonner. In Rhino's class. While Four Arms very easily overpowered Captain Nemesis who threw a train engine(150-200 ton) to a very good distance. Four Arms easily over powers Thing, is a better fighter because of his two more hands, is quicker and has a very powerful thunderclap.

@icons: Fair enough.

#18 Posted by RBT (4120 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by God_Spawn (37366 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: Thing has been well beyond class 100 for awhile and has lifted tens of thousands of tons before and has physically stalemated people who can do the same. He's above Four Arm's paygrade. And having more limbs doesn't make him a better fighter. By that logic Dr. Octopus is a better fighter than Captain America because he has less limbs.

Moderator Online
#20 Posted by RBT (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Tens of Thousands?! There goes my argument. Still, when did he lift this much?

#21 Posted by God_Spawn (37366 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: It's varied throughout the years as they have always made Thing lift things he probably shouldn't have, but he has. I know he's lifted parts of city buildings back into place that were around 30,000 tons, and in more recent years he's thrown metal frames of buildings, stalemated a freshly hydrated Namor, and traded blows with Colossonaut, etc to name a few feats.

Moderator Online
#22 Posted by RBT (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: And Wolverine put down this version of Thing is one slash?

#23 Edited by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if Thing takes down Four-Arms, he gets one-shotted by Humongosaur

#24 Edited by God_Spawn (37366 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: Yup. Incapacitated him via nerve strike to the shoulder with his claws.

Moderator Online
#25 Posted by Sama_el (169 posts) - - Show Bio

4arms would become no-arms or atleast 2arms

4 is to much

#26 Posted by PyronicKnight (17 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: @god_spawn: Wow I find you two everywhere reminds me of Alien X both have the power to pick a winner but when one says yes the other says no. Now I have a question which Ben is using him? I mean we have seen what Teen Ben can do with Diamondhead so I think he could be a fair match using one of his preferred past aliens fourarms I mean he did show amazing feats with this alien. (Also who else was reminded of the time they were put into the sumo slammers game when they saw Fourarm's new design as a Teen?)

#27 Posted by Jgames (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine stomp

#28 Posted by Hyperlight (5509 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine, Four-Arms is not fast enough to consistently tag him. While Wolverine only needs a couple of good slashes to put him down.

#29 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6954 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine guts him with no effort.

#30 Posted by RBT (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: @god_spawn: Wow I find you two everywhere reminds me of Alien X both have the power to pick a winner but when one says yes the other says no. Now I have a question which Ben is using him? I mean we have seen what Teen Ben can do with Diamondhead so I think he could be a fair match using one of his preferred past aliens fourarms I mean he did show amazing feats with this alien. (Also who else was reminded of the time they were put into the sumo slammers game when they saw Fourarm's new design as a Teen?)

Ultimate Alien Ben.

#31 Edited by PyronicKnight (17 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to give Ben this one. Four arms might not be as fast but a well placed shock-wave can definitely leave wolverine dazed or at least unbalanced long enough for Ben to get a few punches in. Also don't give me that "Wolverine can slash through him" Speech because I am sure he won't do it knowing Ben is just a kid (Teen close enough though) as much as you over look that wolverine has a few soft spots. Now Ben on the other hand could use his strength without fear of killing wolverine so that final moral gives Ben the win in this fight.

#32 Posted by God_Spawn (37366 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyronicknight: Too many holes in your argument.

I want to give Ben this one. Four arms might not be as fast but a well placed shock-wave can definitely leave wolverine dazed or at least unbalanced long enough for Ben to get a few punches in.

Depending on what you mean by shockwave, Wolverine has been hit thunderclaps before by stronger characters and only one time has ever really affected him. And not to mention those t-claps were given by stronger characters like the Hulk. So Ben tries try the shockwave by slamming on the ground, why is Ben all of a sudden next to him or why will it also leave him perfectly fine if he has stumble through the rubble to get him? If he's in close proximity, why would he do it too since Wolverine is right in front of him instead of trying to actually physically fight him? And Wolverine's reaction time is far greater so why can't it be assumed that by the time Ben slams his hands or feet on the ground that Logan can't jump to avoid it or jump over Ben or into the stands depending where they start?

Also don't give me that "Wolverine can slash through him" Speech because I am sure he won't do it knowing Ben is just a kid (Teen close enough though) as much as you over look that wolverine has a few soft spots. Now Ben on the other hand could use his strength without fear of killing wolverine so that final moral gives Ben the win in this fight.

They both don't know anything about each other so that point is for all intents and purposes moot. The OP says Four Arms Ben. He doesn't give any indication that Ben is starting in human form and going alien from there. And if he does, 30 meters is about 100 feet? Wolverine was running around Havok so fast he was looking like a blur before. Wolverine's ran towards helicopters so fast they couldn't even hit him with a machine gun going and lost sight of him IIRC. He's also pretty much physically on par with Captain America, if not slightly beyond in most cases, and Cap can run 40 yard dash in roughly under 4 seconds. That's about 120 feet in 3.82 seconds I think they said he runs exactly. So Wolverine can definitely clear 100 foot gap and punch him without the claws out cold before he can even change. On the other hand, if he starts in Four Arms, he just sees a big alien. So why can't he slash him is beyond me? He doesn't need to kill him to beat him and he's dropped heavier bricks than him without killing them so Ben isn't at any advantage here. And Ben doesn't know Wolverine so why he will go all out based on knowledge he doesn't have is beyond me.

Moderator Online
#33 Posted by fiodestromus (973 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine would take this

#34 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2786 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine. Four-Arms is a lightweight in comparison to the bricks Logan normally deals with.

#35 Posted by WeaponX1_ (79 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn why are you always on ben 10 topics I always see you on topics, anyways I think fourarms could take this because he could use his thunder claps to either disorient him or knock him out which will give him time to pummel him. I am going with facts I am a wolverine fanboy but I am not going crazy saying wolverine.

#36 Posted by UltimatePeyton (195 posts) - - Show Bio

The first time Ben ever used Four Arms, he tossed an 8 ton mammoth around like a play toy. He can lift two cars with one hand a piece. He defeated Ah Puch, who is the Mayan god of war. Wolverine cannot stand a chance against Four Arms.

#37 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

4 arms wins easily, don't let the trolls feed you the speed blitz bull shat.

#38 Posted by cooljammy18 (837 posts) - - Show Bio

Trying way too hard.

#39 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter said:

Trying way too hard.

4 Arms has already hypersonic reflexes get mad hater.

#40 Posted by cooljammy18 (837 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooljammy18 said:

@cara_hunter said:

Trying way too hard.

Nah, I can't get mad cuz that isn't right brah. :p

#41 Edited by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter said:

@cooljammy18 said:

@cara_hunter said:

Trying way too hard.

It is, deal with it

4 Arms can actually easily tagg Wolverine.

#42 Edited by UltimatePeyton (195 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Edited by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter: Heck, Goop could easily tag Wolverine.

And even if he couldn't he has AOE attacks and can expand or spam acidic shots everywhere.

#44 Edited by Wyldsong (5167 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooljammy18 said:

@cara_hunter said:

@cooljammy18 said:

@cara_hunter said:

Trying way too hard.

It is, deal with it

Alright, I can find nothing that says Four Arms has hypersonic reflexes...can you point me to the material that shows this? I am not trying to call you out, I am just trying to clarify this feat.

#45 Posted by Wolverine08 (38891 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan.

#46 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@wyldsong said:

@cara_hunter said:

@cooljammy18 said:

@cara_hunter said:

@cooljammy18 said:

@cara_hunter said:

Trying way too hard.

It is, deal with it

Alright, I can find nothing that says Four Arms has hypersonic reflexes...can you point me to the material that shows this? I am not trying to call you out, I am just trying to clarify this feat.

He fought evenly with Vilgax who reacted to XLR8 with casual ease, (this implies 4 arms has hypersonic speed reaction)

as Ben got older in the series so this is aliens get stronger and faster.

#47 Posted by UltimatePeyton (195 posts) - - Show Bio

@wyldsong:

During some of his battles between foes such as Kevin, Forever Knights, and the Circus Freaks, he has just casually stepped back a foot or to, while these villains quickly slash in front of him.

#48 Edited by Wyldsong (5167 posts) - - Show Bio

@wyldsong said:

He fought evenly with Vilgax who reacted to XLR8 with casual ease, (this implies 4 arms has hypersonic speed reaction)

as Ben got older in the series so this is aliens get stronger and faster.

Okay, devil's advocate, since I am just trying to educate myself here. Tagging a speedster is a good feat, but I can think of several instances in comics where it has happened, but the character is not hypersonic (even Wolverine has tagged a speedster). Was Vilgax moving at hypersonic speeds during that fight?

#49 Edited by Wyldsong (5167 posts) - - Show Bio

@wyldsong:

During some of his battles between foes such as Kevin, Forever Knights, and the Circus Freaks, he has just casually stepped back a foot or to, while these villains quickly slash in front of him.

But how fast are these foes? Hypersonic?

#50 Edited by UltimatePeyton (195 posts) - - Show Bio

@wyldsong:

If she is talking about the fight that I think she is then yes he was.