Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By alcoholbob

@hewhosees:

Huh??!?

Weeaboo syndrome????

Comicvine Rule #2: Superman beats all Manga/Anime characters, otherwise you are a Weeaboo.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

@overlordarhas said:

@hewhosees:

Huh??!?

Weeaboo syndrome????

Comicvine Rule #2: Superman beats all Manga/Anime characters, otherwise you are a Weeaboo.

What is a Weeaboo?

alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By alcoholbob
OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Abocado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The amount of Butt Hurt concerning Superman makes me want to change my VOTE.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rozalia said:

@king_saturn said:

@the_pain said:

@king_saturn said:

@the_pain said:

@king_saturn:

I'm not even sure if Superman can inflict any damage at all, he could use his speed to run, but by doing that, the DC earth is fcked.

A little background:

1. Fou-Lu when he is summoned in the BOF4 world is incomplete. He is a GOD yet mortal, his intellect and cunning is unmatched because he created thing, hundred of years ago and it still work plus no one was able to replicate them. Even at an imperfect state, he is by far the most powerful in that world where powerful mages, magical creatures, and other GODS are present. He became the first Emperor of the largest empire of BOF4.

2. His other half Ryu is at a same state. They are separated because of the imperfect summoning by hundred of years, to wait for him, he left the stewardship of his empire to his subordinates and enter a long sleep.

Fou-lu's only vulnerable state is his imperfect state.

3. By absorbing Ryu, this weakness is discarded.

By game mechanics, He is not phased by any attack or do little for him to notice, plus any blemish in his HP is automatically healed including magic.

I do not think any Physical attack could do anything.

How is DC Earth in trouble if Superman blitzes in and attacks Fou Lu ? Also, you said that dude is Mortal... well if he is Mortal then he can be Killed... and if he can be Killed, he can definitely be harmed...

I don't see one reason why Superman can't blitz in and smash Fou Lu's head in or toss this fool into the Sun...

Huh, at the beginning he is a GOD yet mortal because he is split into Two because of an imperfect summoning. When ryu and Fou-lu joined together, he assumes his true origin as a GOD. BFR to the sun is a bad idea, no element could harm him, he might just absorb the suns energy. RYU, if you did not know is a Fire Dragon God, he will enjoy a little sun dip.

Even at an imperfect state the game story line states that Fou-lu cannot be killed, he will just enter a state of hibernation. He is immortal.

It's clear you are making this stuff up... you admitted earlier that the character was Mortal... now you are saying he is Immortal. You are inventing powers and abilities for this character to suit your thoughts about him... and really dude... it's sad.

No he is correct. At the start Fou-Lu isn't exactly Mortal but he is far weaker then he used to be to the point that a mortal mage is able to defeat him by utilizing the power of fire (Fou-Lu's weakness). He survives however and is found a women who takes care of him, big event for him considering he sees humans as foolish cattle basically. The predicable happens and when Fou-Lu is out killing some monsters the Fou empire attacks kidnapping the women and later using her as a sacrifice to power their Hex Cannon (Magic Nuke) which uses all the nightmares, terrors, and fears of a person tortured to insanity as its ammunition.

It works...till Fou-Lu realizes just what, well who the ammo was. He then proceeds to shrug it off, face off against the mage again who after some token resistance (jumps Fou-Lu with a monster) suicides himself in fear as he realizes Fou-Lu is no longer weakened. Fou-Lu then confronts the Emperor of the Fou empire who tries to kill him a sword specifically crafted to kill Fou-Lu...it does nothing. Fou-Lu then decapitates the Emperor with his own sword.

Thats normal Fou-Lu who in gameplay terms is one hell of a well built boss what with being extremely durable, having multiple forms, access to status effects, a HP to 1 attack, a debuff move, access to many elements, extremely potent attack moves and so on. In fact main Breath of Fire bosses tend to be extremely durable and damaging.

In plot terms Infinity dragon Fou-Lu regenerates all damage done to him making him virtually unstoppable.

Your words don't mean Diddly Squat... there are not feats or evidence of anything... they show nothing that says Superman can throw Fou-Lu into the Sun and kill him that way or simply pound this guy's face in... your are just blowing a lot of hot air like that other user was.

@the_pain said:

@king_saturn:

I have quoted the WIKIA because I was thinking that I was not explaining things right, the description is on spot, if you want feats then look at post No. 10 by overlordarhas.

I have played the game so I'm pretty much sure I know what I'm talking about.

You are the one that is not listening, In the BOF4 world, they summon GODS to guide and protect them, there is a proper way to summon a GOD and that right falls in an isolated tribe hidden in a mountainous region to protect their secret, The people of what will later to be known as the FOU Empire decides to attempt a summoning of their own.

They did summon a GOD, but since it is a makeshift summoning, the GOD was split in 2 one is FOU-LU, the other is RYU (Titular Character). This 2 where not only split by space since RYU appeared in the other half of the world but also time, since Ryu appeared several hundred of years later.

The ABESS (Might have spelled it wrong), when RYU and Company arrived at the village of summoners described RYU as a GOD yet mortal, both Ryu and Fou-lu are a paradox to the world but they are destined to meet. I use the GOD yet Mortal because that is the GAMES Description of RYU which also apply to Fou-LU.

At the end of the game, the players are given 2 options:

1. To agree with FOU-LU that humans do not have the right to live

2. To decline Fou-lu and Fight him

1.a - If you choose to join him, you become the Infinity Dragon and after killing your party members proceeds to kill the rest of mankind.

2.a - If you Choose to fight Fou-lu and win Ryu absorbs him and becomes dominant, he then use his power to rid the world of GODS and HIS POWER also with the reasoning that the World does not need GODS.

OP Chooses the Fou-Lu that Absorbs RYU. (1.a)

Again, none of this means jack spit in our discussion... you are just babbling on about what unidentified characters can do in a video game... we have no evidence of what this guy can do... nothing to suggest that he could withstand attacks from Superman... nothing to suggest he is fast enough to react to Superman... nothing to suggest he could even hurt Superman. Babbling on about how a character is supposedly a God don't mean crap...

Rozalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Rozalia

If you'd actually read you'd be enlightened to know that his weakest form Fou-Lu survived what amounted to a magic nuke. The sun as mentioned would be unlikely to damage Fou-Lu at all so why you mention it is beyond me.
Let me put it this way. Yes I did talk about how durable he is in-game because believe it or not it actually has some relevance as it shows that he could take Superman's attacks. Fou-Lu himself regenerates fully after every attack so unless Superman can finish him in one go he ain't putting Fou-Lu down. The fight would go:

1: Superman attacks, heat vision, punch, charge, whatever it doesn't matter.
2: Fou-Lu uses Soul Rend, a move Superman won't be dodging.
3: With Superman now on the brink of death, Fou-Lu thinks which move he should use to finish the fight.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@rozalia Soul Rend is hardly a solution. First off the idea that Soul Rend would reduce anyone to "one hp" is absurd. The only feats this technique has are damaging people in BOF4, claiming that because this technique reduces the "hp" of any character in BOF4 to one and thus can do it to any character throughout all fiction is what's called a no-limits fallacy. Another example of a no-limits fallacy would be stating that because the Red Hulk absorbed the Silver Surfer's cosmic power, he can drain Iron-Man's suit. As for Soul Rend being undodgeable, I don't see it, based on game-play footage it produces a localized little warping effect. It may be undodgeable in the game due to mechanics, but this by no means signifies that it would always hit a target with nanosecond+ reaction time and FTL speeds, claiming that it could, would be another example of a no-limits fallacy. Fou-Lu's regeneration is similarly of questionable efficacy, has he demonstrated the ability to regenerate from having massive holes in his torso? Or having his brain crushed? Or how about being disintegrated by Heat Vision, since heat isn't fire. As a side note, (not specifically at you rozalia) it isn't good form to hurl invective at your debating partners and claim that they advocate for Superman simply as a result of some sort of deep seated hatred against Japan.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By OverLordArhas

@godtriggerhulk:

Good point, but as a GOD, form means little in the BOF4 GODS.

1. Endless (the Dragons) are formless, they appear as what the people who summoned them will imagine them to look like.

No Caption Provided

Take for example, The Wind Dragon, a being so massive could shrink himself into a being less half the size of a human. How can you hurt someone whose physical form you cannot define?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rozalia said:

If you'd actually read you'd be enlightened to know that his weakest form Fou-Lu survived what amounted to a magic nuke. The sun as mentioned would be unlikely to damage Fou-Lu at all so why you mention it is beyond me.

Let me put it this way. Yes I did talk about how durable he is in-game because believe it or not it actually has some relevance as it shows that he could take Superman's attacks. Fou-Lu himself regenerates fully after every attack so unless Superman can finish him in one go he ain't putting Fou-Lu down. The fight would go:

3: With Superman now on the brink of death, Fou-Lu thinks which move he should use to finish the fight.

What is a Magic Nuke and how does this compare to the Strength of a character like Superman who has flattened people who have the durability to survive Nukes and even worse ? I mean come on... you are like the other users blowing hot air about some character with no real feats.

Yeah, I would like to see Fou-Lu regenerate from nothing if he is thrown into a Black Hole or the Sun.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By OverLordArhas

@godtriggerhulk: @rozalia: @king_saturn:

Dragons in BOF4 are Nature Based, that is why game stated that when a Dragon move, the earth also move. Fou-Lu stand above this GODS.

The game also state that Fighting a Dragon is like fighting the earth itself.

That maybe the reason why Pain said HV and the Sun will do no harm to him.

FACT:

The other dragons gave Ryu all their powers for him to stand a chance, by absorbing Ryu, he also absorb their powers, that is why I stated in post no. 10 that he is in control of all elemental and non-elemental magic attacks.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godtriggerhulk: @rozalia: @king_saturn:

Dragons in BOF4 are Nature Based, that is why game stated that when a Dragon move, the earth also move. Fou-Lu stand above this GODS.

FACT:

The other dragons gave Ryu all their powers for him to stand a chance, by absorbing Ryu, he also absorb their powers, that is why I stated in post no. 10 that he is in control of all elemental and non-elemental magic attacks.

You folks need to take your Anime and Video Game Characters to another site because honestly this is getting really ridiculous now.

1. Why should I give a spit what these so called Gods are based from when the very nature of this statement means little to nothing in response to my position ?

2. Since when is the Earth equal to the Sun in any respect ? Last time I checked the Sun is exponentially larger than the Earth as well as Exponentially hotter than the Earth... so what the heck does you statement here even mean ?

3. What does this mean ? Why should I care what powers Fou Lu have if you don't have any feats or evidence to back up the power level for them ? It's like you just keep babbling about what powers the character is suppose to have like that is suppose to hurt my argument or something.

You or no one here has given me one good reason to think that throwing this fool in the Sun won't get rid of him...

Rozalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering Fou-Lu is from an old turned based game I do wonder what you expect. Its problematic as a whole as noted by GodTriggerHulk.

An example of such problems is the character known as "Blue" who I believe has initiative (acts first) in his fights and has access to an assortment of skills (time based) that allows for unlimited turns (as broken as it sounds). No outside feats to speak of, but in gameplay terms practically unstoppable. Initiative as a skill is very clear on who acts first (him) and then Blue can hit his opponent with an unlimited barrage of magic spells.

Another example is a boss called Gawn who when attacked, counters and negates your turn. It doesn't matter that your party contains a kid who can slow down to time to make him look like he has super speed, Gawn negates any and all attacks. Thats just his counters however, when Gawn decides to attack he does the max amount of damage possible which is hilarious overkill to anyone he hits.

Then of course there is the attack names, descriptions and animations. Ultimecia's Great Attracter does something like 2000 damage which is easily survivable...the animation involves her grabbing 4 planets and smashing all four on you. How do you judge that?
How about the boss monster Ragu O Ragula, the King of all monsters who has an attack called "One Trillion Degrees". Considering he has nothing outside gameplay what does this mean featwise? Considering he has nothing but gameplay we have to accept that he can project fire attacks that burn at one trillion degrees.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By OverLordArhas

@rozalia said:

What is a Magic Nuke and how does this compare to the Strength of a character like Superman who has flattened people who have the durability to survive Nukes and even worse ? I mean come on... you are like the other users blowing hot air about some character with no real feats.

Yeah, I would like to see Fou-Lu regenerate from nothing if he is thrown into a Black Hole or the Sun.

The Hex Cannon or Carronade is a Magical Cannon developed by the Fou Empire especially for Fou-Lu. It is tactical weapon similar in effect to a nuclear weapon, the difference is that it curses and poisons (magical in nature) the Area of Effect.

The ammunition used are people who are subjected to all sorts of torture, the negative feelings and sentiments power the cannon, at firing, the ammunition dies.

The negative effect attracts all sort of creatures (magical - chaos type), it also poisons anyone who wonders in and instantly break their spirit because of the madness distilled in the MIST. It will show your greatest fear, your deep-seated resentments, ETC, it will twist you in every way possible, providing you survive the mist poisoning.

Abocado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_PAIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By The_PAIN
Abocado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Abocado

@the_pain said:

@overlordarhas:

Let us ignore him, he wont listen to reason.

AGREE with you. But I still think Superman would win.

The_PAIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abocado:

FACT:

Speed Blitz / Super Strength - How can you harm somebody that has no form. The empire is bat-shit in finding him while he is still a GOD half Breed because the is their only chance to deal with him.

HV - Heat based attacked means nothing, he could just absorb it.

Freeze Breath - Primary Element for Fou-lu

He really have no chance.

EVILRYUX2fold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By EVILRYUX2fold

@hewhosees: fou lu is a planet buster. he is a godly char. His Dragon Form Melts superman